AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOC: Fun House

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default OOC: Fun House

Please post all questions for the RP here, and I'll answer them.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: OOC: Fun House

How many people do you wnat before we start?

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    How many people do you wnat before we start?
    Around 4+ users.
    Each user can have 3 characters.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 11-20-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Join my RPG

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

I have a question...I know the main players will be the humans and the Time tellers as essentially, to my understanding, are what moves the game. But what do the ghosts do? What exactly is our role in the rp.

5. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yuuchun : That... is an excellent question. xD

--
    The humans' role: To escape the fun house my time teller character Wisely has created before the six month time period to escape is up, and to survive your character's greatest fears. If you don't escape within the six months Wisely gives you to escape, you're trapped inside the fun house forever. Unless, of course, you're able to get out next Halloween...

The time tellers' role: To shift the walls of the fun house and keep everything active and alive. They feed the nightmares that haunt the humans, and scheme throughout the fun house on their own. I have plans (if anyone else besides myself signs up to be a time teller) for Wisely to maybe trap a few inside the fun house for his own sick purposes of seeing how humans like them would react inside a nightmare they already know exists. Time tellers also try to stop the humans from accomplishing their goal of escaping the fun house within the time period they're given.

The ghosts' role: To gamble with the humans and barter information. Some know layouts of more rooms than others, and how to pass through those rooms. The ghosts are probably the smartest players within the roleplay, and some of the toughest. But remember that some of them are still trapped within the fun house too, and no one likes being trapped within it. Like the humans, they want to get out of the fun house, as well, and have a happier afterlife.

--
    [EDIT] RPG is now up [link]
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 11-20-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Join my RPG

7. Thanks Yuuchun thanked for this post
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

I am planning on joining the RPG, I just don't have time right now. I will join when I get back to Georgia after Thanksgiving break.

9. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Good to hear @Yukari .

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yukari : Yay~! =3 I hope you have a good Thanksgiving break

--
    This is sorta important for everyone in the RP to read~
    I'm going to hafta go away in a couple of weeks. I'm moving soon, so I have to pack my computer. It's not really that big of an issue because I have an iPad that I plan on posting to the RPG from, but I will post less because it's my mom's iPad and everyone has to share it. But, yeah~ that's about it. Happy posting xD

Join my RPG

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I created another character...I hope it gets approved soon so I can make my next move ^^
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the late response - my family is in town so they've been visiting ever since Thanksgiving. I'll go look at the sign ups. :3

Join my RPG

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was fun having you in my game.

Good luck with yours Cupcake

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's quite alright...I was busy during the Thanksgiving break too.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    It was fun having you in my game.

Good luck with yours Cupcake
    Oh, thank you!

I'm sorry I sorta left... I was off AF for awhile because I had some family trouble and my old school kept me really busy OTL Anyways, thank you I hope your RPG continues to go well, and I'm sorry I've stopped posting in your RP. Happy posting~ x))

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    That's quite alright...I was busy during the Thanksgiving break too.
    Approved
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 11-28-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am just posting here to apologize for my absence...it's almost finals week for college students here and I have to prepare myself for my entry portfolio for my major in two weeks time. So I am not really having time to compose my post for the rpg...although I am almost finished with one of them...I might have time to post it soon hopefully...

T_____T So many things to do I don't even know where to start....chapter test, two finals, 2 major drawings, 1 hand stitched bag, final essay, peer evaluations, homework, entry portfolio all within two weeks. I WANT MY WINTER BREAK NAO!
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    I am just posting here to apologize for my absence...it's almost finals week for college students here and I have to prepare myself for my entry portfolio for my major in two weeks time. So I am not really having time to compose my post for the rpg...although I am almost finished with one of them...I might have time to post it soon hopefully...

T_____T So many things to do I don't even know where to start....chapter test, two finals, 2 major drawings, 1 hand stitched bag, final essay, peer evaluations, homework, entry portfolio all within two weeks. I WANT MY WINTER BREAK NAO!
    Don't sweat it I understand xD Post whenever you get the free time to, but don't feel rushed. I can always catch you up with the others whenever

Join my RPG

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Did I join a dead rpg or what? TT^TT I was really excited to play out this storyline too...

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No, i need to post some more, sorry.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Did I join a dead rpg or what? TT^TT I was really excited to play out this storyline too...
    I know... nobody posts... TT~TT
    I really thought this RP would be fun too xD I guess I got some dead users :x

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    No, i need to post some more, sorry.
    It's not just you xD Some users haven't even posted >o>;;

Join my RPG

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

sorry for not posting in a while i have exams this week and have been busy studying. I'll try and post sometime tomorrow

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Folter View Post
    sorry for not posting in a while i have exams this week and have been busy studying. I'll try and post sometime tomorrow
    It's okay^^
    I just had mid-terms today so I understand xD;;

I think I failed OTL

Join my RPG

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє View Post

OTL
    I had to look that one up, and it took a bit, but now I can totally see it. Cool.

I think I failed
    I hope you did better than you think! And...wait...midterms? Ugh, now I feel sorry for you. I'm glad all the schools I was in put finals here, so you were stress free during the holidays.

25. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had to look that one up, and it took a bit, but now I can totally see it. Cool.

Yeah^^ XDDD

I hope you did better than you think! And...wait...midterms? Ugh, now I feel sorry for you. I'm glad all the schools I was in put finals here, so you were stress free during the holidays.
    Luckyyy~ xD
    Nah, I'm pretty sure I failed :x I transferred to the school I'm in 3 weeks ago or so, so I'm still trying to learn what they're teaching :x In some subjects, they surpass my old school and so I have no clue what they're talking about... OTL xDD;;

*instafails*

Join my RPG

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information