AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Girls Und Panzer

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Girls Und Panzer

This anime is so underrated. Am I the only one who felt this 10/10 interesting material? Maybe flew under the radar a bit? For people unaware, here is a quick summary: You may have heard of kung fu, but the girls at Oarai High School practice gun-fu—really, really BIG 75mm gun-fu, in fact. It's called Sensha-do, and it's the martial art of operating armored tanks! They take it seriously too, and since winning the national Sensha-do championship is such a huge deal at Oarai, they sometimes go to extreme ends in order to get the best students from Panzer class to sign up. Which is how Miho Nishizumi, who HATES operating tanks, gets drafted to join doomsday-driven driver Mako, even-triggered gunner Hana, highly receptive radio operator Saori and combustible tank-fangirl and loader Yukari as the incomparable Anko Team. They may not be on the half-track to fame and fortune, and maybe a few of them would rather shop for tank tops than become tops in tanks, but once their focus is locked and loaded, they're absolutely driven.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member Dorado is on a distinguished road Dorado's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2014 10:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Girls Und Panzer

I have been waiting for a thread like this for quite some time!

I recently completed the entire series during my trial for CrunchyRoll and I've gotta say, it was pretty darn good! Funny story though, I was actually brought into the beta for the Xbox 360 version of the "World of Tanks" game but I felt like watching this anime I heard about (Girls Und Panzer) more than actually playing the beta so that's exactly what I intended to do! I ended up setting up a CrunchyRoll trial & watching the entire (or at least most of it, I forgot) anime before I even really tried to play the game. When I DID play more than one or two rounds a lot of the tanks just started looking familiar all of a sudden...

They're having another beta thing soon (starting in about 3 and a half hours) and despite how much of a bad idea it might end up being I intend to use my favorite tank from the anime (or at least as close to it as I can get) which is the tank operated by Hippo Team.

...off of the topic of World of Tanks and back on to the REAL topic at hand, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the show. I don't really have a favorite episode as they were all pretty good but I do have a couple of favorite characters in Hana and Erwin.

That's about all I have to say about Girls Und Panzer for the moment but I would recommend this show to anyone who's looking for an all around nice and cute anime!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
    I have been waiting for a thread like this for quite some time!

I recently completed the entire series during my trial for CrunchyRoll and I've gotta say, it was pretty darn good! Funny story though, I was actually brought into the beta for the Xbox 360 version of the "World of Tanks" game but I felt like watching this anime I heard about (Girls Und Panzer) more than actually playing the beta so that's exactly what I intended to do! I ended up setting up a CrunchyRoll trial & watching the entire (or at least most of it, I forgot) anime before I even really tried to play the game. When I DID play more than one or two rounds a lot of the tanks just started looking familiar all of a sudden...

They're having another beta thing soon (starting in about 3 and a half hours) and despite how much of a bad idea it might end up being I intend to use my favorite tank from the anime (or at least as close to it as I can get) which is the tank operated by Hippo Team.

...off of the topic of World of Tanks and back on to the REAL topic at hand, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the show. I don't really have a favorite episode as they were all pretty good but I do have a couple of favorite characters in Hana and Erwin.

That's about all I have to say about Girls Und Panzer for the moment but I would recommend this show to anyone who's looking for an all around nice and cute anime!
    Mako and Erwin was my favorite when I watched the series lol! Too bad Erwin was not shown as much as the other characters because she had potential! A movie which is a direct sequel to the anime is supposed to be released sometime! Next year maybe?

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

I really hope so, next year. This anime NEEDS a sequel, or 5.

5. Likes Anime Forum liked this post
    Junior Member Dorado is on a distinguished road Dorado's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2014 10:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Mako and Erwin was my favorite when I watched the series lol! Too bad Erwin was not shown as much as the other characters because she had potential! A movie which is a direct sequel to the anime is supposed to be released sometime! Next year maybe?
    Yeah, I heard about that. I was quite pleased to hear this news!

On a side (but still related) note I'll be showing Girls Und Panzer to a friend of mine later when he comes over to my house. Here's hoping he enjoys it as much as we did!

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I actually lost interest when they withold episode 11 and 12 to next year.... But fortunately the finals was VERY OUTSTANDING, it lit up my passion once more!

It was my hyped series for that season too! I also have that score 10/10

They actually drawn/animated the tanks really well. It is the exact copy of real life tanks!! That's badass

Looking forward to the OVA and movie

More Katyusha is nice
    Last edited by DenjaX; 07-21-2013 at 07:07 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I actually lost interest when they withold episode 11 and 12 to next year.... But fortunately the finals was VERY OUTSTANDING, it lit up my passion once more!

It was my hyped series for that season too! I also have that score 10/10

They actually drawn/animated the tanks really well. It is the exact copy of real life tanks!! That's badass

Looking forward to the OVA and movie

More Katyusha is nice
    OVA is confirmed? When is it airing?

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    OVA is confirmed? When is it airing?
    MAL says unknown: http://myanimelist.net/anime/18619/G...:_Anzio_Koukou

As for more Girls Und Panzer, there's going to be a movie that comes out in 2014 and it's a sequel to the series. http://myanimelist.net/anime/18617/G...d_Panzer_Movie

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Yep as Ceris said. I had research on what the OVA/movie is all about a long time ago. It is confirmed the OVA will be about the skipped battle of Oowarai vs Anzio

I'm not sure what will be on the movie though... All I know is Chihatan and Continuance Academy tank crews will get an appearance.

Probably Type 89 will finally see their family. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Yep as Ceris said. I had research on what the OVA/movie is all about a long time ago. It is confirmed the OVA will be about the skipped battle of Oowarai vs Anzio

I'm not sure what will be on the movie though... All I know is Chihatan and Continuance Academy tank crews will get an appearance.

Probably Type 89 will finally see their family. xDD

Now I got an OVA to look forward to as well? Things got real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information