AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the other site called "Anime-Forums"?

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: What do you think of the other site called "Anime-Forums"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    They are a bit unnecessarily strict over there in only the most meaningless of ways. They will crack down on a threads created that they themselves don't deem worthy of existing and will threaten people for properly contributing to a topic, all the while letting a few big trolls over there just roam free and unchecked. They even have a users over there with some obscene and profane names and nothing is every done about that. The mods over there just have a very backwards way of doing there job.
    XDD I lol'd

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

Senior Member Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara 143 - Snorlax 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2014 04:11 PM
    Threads

I feel as if you're asking me to make a choice. Like I have to choose between Axis Powers and the Allied Nations.

Anime Forum is clearly representing the Allies Nations/The jews (Ace being Anne Frank, and Anime Forum being his diaries, The user population of this site being the Allied Nations). On the other hand we have was Desu and the evil clone replica of animeforum as the Axis Powers (Desu being HITLER and the rest of that garbage site being NAZIS). Anime-Forum clearly hates this website for being a Non-Aryan safe haven and sends their dirty Nazi trolls to crap-post on our Jew friendly website. (BTW nice picture Desu, clearly evidence of Anime-Forum's user base trying to white wash this website, that poor girl is clearly a little gypsie kidnapped by Hitler and being whitewashed, it really explains her different eye colors).

Bottom line is: I'm onto you Desu(HITLER), so are the rest of the forums.

3. Likes Trinity Muse liked this post
    White African Space Christ Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2013 08:34 PM
    Threads

I like the admins here better. We like potatos.

Senior Member Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I like the admins here better. We like potatos.

Hey man, you seem really cool and all. But do you know your POTATO FACTS?

An 8-ounce baked or boiled potato has only about 100 calories

The potato is about 80% water and 20% solids.

In 1974, an Englishman named Eric Jenkins grew 370 pounds of potatoes from one plant

The world's largest potato chip was produced by the Pringle's Company in Jackson, TN in 1990. It measures 23" x 14.5".

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In this thread: Nazi Spies.

off topic: Kain has an obsession with Potatoes. I am going to send him some.

My Extractions

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by BioBronson View Post
    I feel as if you're asking me to make a choice. Like I have to choose between Axis Powers and the Allied Nations.

Anime Forum is clearly representing the Allies Nations/The jews (Ace being Anne Frank, and Anime Forum being his diaries, The user population of this site being the Allied Nations). On the other hand we have was Desu and the evil clone replica of animeforum as the Axis Powers (Desu being HITLER and the rest of that garbage site being NAZIS). Anime-Forum clearly hates this website for being a Non-Aryan safe haven and sends their dirty Nazi trolls to crap-post on our Jew friendly website. (BTW nice picture Desu, clearly evidence of Anime-Forum's user base trying to white wash this website, that poor girl is clearly a little gypsie kidnapped by Hitler and being whitewashed, it really explains her different eye colors).

Bottom line is: I'm onto you Desu(HITLER), so are the rest of the forums.
    Seriously? They legit hate us or was that just part of the analogy?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Seriously? They legit hate us or was that just part of the analogy?

You Potato mate?

White African Space Christ Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
    In this thread: Nazi Spies.

off topic: Kain has an obsession with Potatoes. I am going to send him some.
    I don't have an obsessions with potatoes! You're SCARED of them! EVIDENCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahaha! You LOVE potatoes. You never feckin stop talking about them.

KAIN DREAMS ABOUT POTATOES!!

My Extractions

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't have an obsessions with potatoes! You're SCARED of them! EVIDENCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	07.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	77744

Name:	Potatoes.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	77745

Name:	Mrpotatohead1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	77746

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    There is no right opinion, but if there was one, this opinion certainly wouldn't be it. Apples are clearly better than oranges. Oranges are obnoxiously sour, and the thick skin is a no go. How many points is that? We'd better not keep score, because the oranges would feel insecure.
    Apples can be sour too. Ever tried a Granny Smith? :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Potato man is giving me bedroom eyes. I need an adult.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ive never been so confused...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

15. Thanks Kain thanked for this post
    Likes DeathBlade/13.666, Darkandiel, Kain liked this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't lie, you're loving it.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Ive never been so confused...
    We're the AF chat retards, raining on the username phishing parade. XD

My Extractions

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name:	Potato_23.gif
Views:	21
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	77747

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kain is cyberbullying me. He changed my usertitle. *CRIES*

My Extractions

19. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

In my opinion, Letter is a better paper size than A4, and for the following reasons:

1. Almost all printers support Letter size out of the box. Some laborious configurations are needed to support A4
    2. Letter paper is shorter and easier to use with scanners than A4.
    3. Letter paper requires less folds than A4 to fit in standard envelopes (should you ever use the mail system).
    4. A4 is supposedly ISO standard, however, Letter is more commonly used than A4.

So, it is clear that Letter paper size is better than A4 paper size. Please continue to use Letter.

See the following references:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A4_paper
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_paper

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

^---- He's an adult
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Don't lie, you're loving it.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

We're the AF chat retards, raining on the username phishing parade. XD
    Ah, gotcha. Maybe I'll pop into chat more just to keep myself in the loop lol

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

23. Likes Darkandiel liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You should sometime. We talk about potatoes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name:	toy-story-3-mr-potato-head-18941066.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	77748
    Kain is cyberbullying me. He changed my usertitle. *CRIES*
    Scared of a potato huh?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post

^---- He's an adult

Name:	Mrspotatohead1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	77749

Hey baby.

27. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by BioBronson View Post
    Wanna come back to my place and spud?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Wanna come back to my place and spud?

Name:	spud%20zone.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	77750

Did you know…
    • During the Alaskan Klondike gold rush, (1897-1898) potatoes were practically worth their weight in gold. Potatoes were valued for their vitamin C. And gold, at that time, was more plentiful than nutritious foods!
    • In October 1995, the potato became the first vegetable to be grown in space. NASA and the University of Wisconsin, Madison, created the technology with the goal of feeding astronauts on long space voyages, and eventually, feeding future space colonies.

30. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now Deathy is Cyberbullying me. *CRIES HARDER*

My Extractions

Closed Thread

Thread Information