AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: he/she likes me? he/she likes me not??

Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: he/she likes me? he/she likes me not??

so true with the last line! hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlgrym View Post
    normally, if a girl likes you, there will be touching involved. they will touch you in some way whenever possible. brush up against you, sit on your lap, give you hugs often, request piggyback rides, rub your shoulders, touch you when you say something cute/funny....whatever.
    i'm not saying all girls do this. i'm just saying that it's kind of a sure thing that a girl likes you when they do this.

another good way to tell. they will always laugh at your jokes.....even the bad ones.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

had the same experience before. sometimes things like that happen because like you said, it's better leaving things as they are and not knowing anything but the good thing here is, eventually, the right person will just pop out of nowhere to make you realize that you haven't lost anything at all and that you're way much happier right now than you were before
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Sometimes you'll just never know. My crush since 7th grade knew I liked them and at times it seemed like they felt the same. But I asked and they flat out said no ;__; But I still get a feeling they lied many years after the fact. Oh well I'll never know ;] Somethings are best unknown sine I now have a lovely BF and original guy is still my best friend and things are fine as is.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

same here! i've been in a lot of situations where i'd been so blunt about it that the person would be so surprised cause he never expected it. im not really the type to be showy about my feelings that's why he never even thought about me liking him. but now im very careful with my words...my guy friends would scold me for being straightforward about my feelings. they say some guys might take advantage of me. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    Personally, I don't like it when people aren't straight out with me.
    I've come to the point, where, if I like someone I'll tell them straight out.

Rejection is scary, yes, but sometimes it's easier to be blunt about it.
    If you like them, then you might as well tell them you like them, right?

Of course, if you don't like them as anything more than a friend . . . just keep treating them like a friend.
    They'll either come straight out and tell you or let it go. If they don't have enough confidence to tell you how they feel, then the relationship wasn't meant to be.
    Although, if you really want to know and they're leaving giant hints, you can always ask them. Just don't confuse them if you don't share the same feelings and leave hints to trick them into telling you they like you because that'll just hurt them, more.
    If they do come out and tell you then it's up to you how you take it.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

i really admire girls who aren't afraid of rejection. it only shows how confident they are with themselves. hope i can be as strong as you are. i can never ask that to the person i like no matter how much i like him. worst part is, i sometimes end up confessing my feelings for him. hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I let guys know beforehand I don't want them to flirt with me, just do that if you truly like me. And I'm the same way too, I only "flirt" with guys if I like them, followed by telling them I like them.
    Now if someone will end up flirting with me I confront to the guy and just ask if they like me or not. I'm prepared if they like me or if they don't like me, so what? It doesn't hurt to ask just to find out. I'm not afraid of rejection, I just want to find things out which is, to me, a completely different thing.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

so true! i always believe in that too
    Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I think it's because I don't have my hopes up, it all depends on who I like or whatever. And if things doesn't go so smoothly I just think there's a reason for everything. I kind of think weirdly. lol
    Last edited by Loxaerion; 11-08-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information