AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What men don't understand about women.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What men don't understand about women.

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Yup but most males don't like showing pain as it shows signs of weakness
    But then stop with those attempts to look manly and macho, you are only hurting yourselves.
    Boys will always be boys, I guess. Haha!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    But then stop with those attempts to look manly and macho, you are only hurting yourselves.
    Oh we're just stubborn creatures

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

@aether

You say you're stubborn enough to act and look manly and macho yet you openly admit you are really a wimp who only acts..
    "We clearly have defect one guys! We need a replacement asap!"

@SuXrys

Woman! Call us boys again and I will have to remove you computer privigles and you will have to go back to kitchen service again.

Edit: and I will not allow any fish this time!
    Edit2: or potatoes
    Edit3: actually I'll only allow some sort of pasta
    Last edited by In0kz; 03-20-2012 at 05:00 PM.

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by In0kz View Post
    @SuXrys

Woman! Call us boys again and I will have to remove you computer privigles and you will have to go back to kitchen service again.
    Ha! If you want to get food poisoned so go ahead ~ (you will regret it).

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    On topic, how do you know when you're in love? I like this question because its like asking an artist when a painting is finished, or asking someone who does a boring sounding job always works so hard. What markers, or signs are there to you? Or is it just a strange feeling you get one day?
    It's easy. If you are in love then you don't need to ask yourself that question, because you will just know. If you are in love then you know it, it's really that simple. Atleast I think so.

How can anyone be uncertain if they are in love or not?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

5. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    On topic, how do you know when you're in love? I like this question because its like asking an artist when a painting is finished, or asking someone who does a boring sounding job always works so hard. What markers, or signs are there to you? Or is it just a strange feeling you get one day?
    Well, you'll know the start of it. The real trick is eventually sorting out the difference between lust, infactuation, and real love. I'm not sure what to say about that except give it some time, wait for the honeymoon phase of dating to wear off, and see how you feel after a few fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlgrym View Post
    most guys are VERY easy to understand......they want sexytime.
    Well, except for some unfortunate individuals with unfortunate conditions, we all do want the sexytime.

But, especially if you're talking a long term relationship, we're looking for a whole lot more beyond that.

Actually I think that's where a lot of the "I want a good/nice guy" confusion comes from. I think most women actually mean that when they say it. But that is just one of many things they're looking for, not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Manipulation View Post
    I do not understand why most men (or most men that I have met, at least) are disgusted at the thought of a romance movie, novel, or song. Honestly, whats wrong with it? I mean, if its a sappy love story with a happy ending tarts so perfect its annoying, I understand. But what about a bittersweet romantic tragedy? I have yet to meet a guy who would say yes to something like that.
    There are two things I find I dislike about watching romance movies with my wife.

One is that the movie will typically feature the lady winding up with some guy much better looking and far richer than myself. And he will be expending significant time and money doing things I'm not, in romantic locations we aren't at, while dropping lines it took a staff of writers a week to come up with. And there tends to be a bit of wistfulness in her about it all that drives me nuts, I can't help but feel compared.

Also a staple of those sorts of movies is a lot of people being horrible to each other verbally or emotionally, and incredibly awkward situations. And that's just really really hard to watch for me. Far worse than depictions of violence actually.

Oh and guns! Why do men like guns so much? I don't understand that either. I admit that I do like educating myself about types of guns and such (this is especially true when I am writing something that requires this knowledge) but I have guys who have gone as far as to compare women to guns. I've been complimented quite a number of times by this one guy in class. The most recent compliment, yeah, apparently I'm as beautiful as a Military and Police revolver. Should I face palm or should I be flattered?
    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I have to agree why do girls spend hours looking at one piece of clothing? For what possible reason does a shirt / dress / jeans warrant a 2 hour look over?

People just have hobbies. I think the guns thing and the clothes thing the guys are talking about goes down to the same root of it just being something that you're into.

Although with guns there is a lot of stuff up for debate, and the answers can really matter for hunting, sport, or self defense. On the other hand a lot of women judge each other on clothes, even at a professional level, so they have that to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanfiore View Post
    I can't seem to find any honesty in their words and actions. Both men and women.
    It's a problem, and a complex one. After some long discussions, the conclusion my wife came to is that sometimes she doesn't want to be told the truth. Or at least not certain things. Maybe not lying, just not saying anything on a matter, or answering in a different way than directly responding to what was asked.

Navigating this causes no end of confusion on my part, but I try my best. I may be getting trained for a carrer in politics though.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Beatrix View Post
    What I want to know about guys is why do some of you hide your tears... FROM YOUR OWN SPOUSE!!! Really, my husband does this and it in our own home with no one around but me and my daughter.
    I'm not sure what your situation is. But we really do want to be strong for you. And the thing is a lot of times that instinctially turns into reality.

If something really bad happens, and I might cry on my own, if my wife is already crying, I won't want to cry anymore. It might hit me later and I might cry once she's not around.

But at no point was I hiding as such.

Though guys might genuinly hide just because of machisimo as well :P
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-20-2012 at 05:11 PM.

7. Thanks Jacob's Ladder thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

edit
    Last edited by In0kz; 03-20-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Well, the first there's being tactful and then there's being annoying. Some of us guys can be tactful when taking in the physical features of a woman. But you have to understand it's gonna happen we're gonna look. But it's not all "whoa mama, luuk at dem fun bags...hyuck", we can look in a flattering manner. If anything what you quoted sounded more like a playful conversation, in which the guys you hang out with can joke around, and be themselves. But there should be boundaries, if it's something you're not comfy with let them know.

As for looking at my butt, I'd be happy if a chick looked at my butt...it would lift my spirits. But I'm a guy...
    Eww.Why do you want a girl to look at your butt?

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

That's some mighty fine thinking you got there my friend.
    Yeah it is, ain't it....and I'm not your friend...

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SIZARY-MOMO View Post
    Eww.Why do you want a girl to look at your butt?
    Oy...stuff like this doesn't bother me, that's why. Like @DerGerman said...it can be taken as a compliment. As long as said girl and have a great conversation with me, and is pretty decent; mentally, ethically, and morally, she can look all she wants. Because my butt doesn't define me as to who I am. And if that is all she wants to look at I'll give them a pic.

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[/COLOR]
    Oy...stuff like this doesn't bother me, that's why. Like @DerGerman said...it can be taken as a compliment. As long as said girl and have a great conversation with me, and is pretty decent; mentally, ethically, and morally, she can look all she wants. Because my butt doesn't define me as to who I am. And if that is all she wants to look at I'll give them a pic.

You confuse me...So what you're saying is that you'll let a girl look at you butt as long as she's good looking?I would stomp on their foot!
    I hate walking past a guy cause they always look at every girls butt!>.<

Guys are fun and all they just don't know how to control
    themselves...>.>

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

@aether

You say you're stubborn enough to act and look manly and macho yet you openly admit you are really a wimp who only acts..
    "We clearly have defect one guys! We need a replacement asap!"

@SuXrys

Edit: and I will not allow any fish this time!
    Edit2: or potatoes
    Edit3: actually I'll only allow some sort of pasta
    Meh if I'm a defect then I'm a defect so be it ^^

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

There are many things i don't understand, but only one on my mind at the moment:

Why am i only interesting to women when i'm seen drawing something in my sketchbook(which is when i'm very irritable)?
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Girls are so complicated; they say one thing, then they mean another thing. Why can't they just say things that they mean?

Oh wait, I'm a girl.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    Mate, I dunno where you've been, but women have been whoopin' our asses at GSCE'S and A-Levels.
    Yes, you may be smarter then some, but when you look at the big picture.....
    And yeah I'm admitting this and yes I am a guy.
    Look at my profile if you don't believe me.
    Anyways...
    Yeah I have some problems that I have with women....
    I hate it when a girl shouts at you (when asking me to get something) and calls me lazy and messy all the time, when the girls room is messier and never gets me anything when I ask herxD
    Yeah in that way, girls are hypocrites. (Only some:P)
    I like you (re: your first sentence). LOL
    I have to admit I'm a feminist, but I don't like most women! The women who always go on and on about how they look/ how crap celebrities look. It drives me nuts...haven't they got anything better to talk about! Also, when women refuse to hold doors open for men, whilst expecting men to open doors for them...they're not going to faint by opening a door!

I want a man's opinion on this though...how much talking is too much talking? I feel like I'm always talking too much around men, especially ones I like!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Here's my school conversation with my guy friends:
    Teacher:We are going to have a field trip at the end of the year.
    Luis(crush):Are we gonna go to Sunsplash!(a waterpark)
    Alex:OOHHH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE REBECA IN A BIKINI!<3
    Me:Gross i'm not gonna wear a bikini>.>
    Alex:Why not!I bet you have a sexy body with big boobiesXD
    Me:You perve.T.T
    Luis(crush):Hey guys leave her alone...
    Me:thank you
    Luis(crush):I still get to see you in a bikini...right?
    Me:oh brother...T.T
    Your guy friends are saying this and you're only 13...that's kind of worrying.
    I would feel really uncomfortable if somebody spoke about me in this way; it's sexual harassment!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Quote Originally Posted by RescueCat View Post
    My fiancé will start saying a sentence and then just STOP. When I ask him what he was gonna say, he says he can't remember!
    I have that myself. Doesn't that show that men just forget what isn't important? Be happy we have this feature, as women obviously do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    And when we DO show that we're suffering, pain or whatever, we have "to get up and stop being pussies".

YOU WOMEN ABSOLUTELY DO NOT MAKE SENSE!

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Samuru View Post
    And when we DO show that we're suffering, pain or whatever, we have "to get up and stop being pussies".

Some of us don't make sense! :P
    I would never say that to a guy...that's so mean!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    I want a man's opinion on this though...how much talking is too much talking? I feel like I'm always talking too much around men, especially ones I like!
    That depends on what you are talking about. If it's you, you and some more of you then it grows old rather quickly. However if you talk about shared interests it never gets old, and let him in to do his share of talking. Well unless you are one of those that keep flapping your mouth like a hummingbird flaps his wings xD

Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

19. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That depends on what you are talking about. If it's you, you and some more of you then it grows old rather quickly. However if you talk about shared interests it never gets old, and let him in to do his share of talking. Well unless you are one of those that keep flapping your mouth like a hummingbird flaps his wings xD
    Yeah, but sometimes I talk to men, trying to get them to express their opinion on a broad subject and they just nod or grunt. I feel like shouting, "Work with me...or at least be brave enough to tell me I'm talking too much!".
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Some of us don't make sense! :P
    I would never say that to a guy...that's so mean!
    Marry me o.o

Well, every girls has at least a few moments where she just doesn't make sense. At all. Tell us what you want, stop thinking of us as amazing scientists that can crack your code (no pun intended) in a few seconds..

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, but sometimes I talk to men, trying to get them to express their opinion on a broad subject and they just nod or grunt. I feel like shouting, "Work with me...or at least be brave enough to tell me I'm talking too much!".
    I don't think it's a problem of talking to much if this is the case. I'd say either the subjects are simply not in his taste or to bothersome or if he's like this all the time and about everything then I'd say he simply dislikes you. But I guess he might just not be so talkative or maybe he's rather stupid and doesn't know what to say so he grunts to sound like he doesn't care :P

Why don't you ask him about it. I bet he wont mind you asking
    Last edited by In0kz; 03-21-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have that myself. Doesn't that show that men just forget what isn't important? Be happy we have this feature, as women obviously do not.

... and you assume this stereotype is only being pushed by women?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I like you (re: your first sentence). LOL
    I have to admit I'm a feminist, but I don't like most women! The women who always go on and on about how they look/ how crap celebrities look. It drives me nuts...haven't they got anything better to talk about! Also, when women refuse to hold doors open for men, whilst expecting men to open doors for them...they're not going to faint by opening a door!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Your guy friends are saying this and you're only 13...that's kind of worrying.
    I would feel really uncomfortable if somebody spoke about me in this way; it's sexual harassment!
    It was just an awkward moment.That's all...^^''

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was just an awkward moment.That's all...^^''
    I suppose as long as you're ok with it...it's just that you seem so young to be talking about stuff like that! LOL Sorry, that was patronising.

Why don't you ask him about it. I bet he wont mind you asking
    Thing is I'm painfully shy. That's not an understatement...it takes me a while to even talk to people, even members of my family!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Marry me o.o

Well, every girls has at least a few moments where she just doesn't make sense. At all. Tell us what you want, stop thinking of us as amazing scientists that can crack your code (no pun intended) in a few seconds..
    I probably don't make much sense at times, but it's unintentional! I'm just extremely timid.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

You confuse me...So what you're saying is that you'll let a girl look at you butt as long as she's good looking?I would stomp on their foot! I hate walking past a guy cause they always look at every girls butt!>.<

Guys are fun and all they just don't know how to control
    themselves...>.>
    No, you took what I said out of context, and added what you wanted to hear. I said as long as "said girl can have a conversation with me, and is pretty decent, mentally, ethically, and morally"...no where in there did I mention how she looks. Tho, I do have standards and I don't look at every girls butt...jeez.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No, you took what I said out of context, and added what you wanted to hear. I said as long as "said girl can have a conversation with me, and is pretty decent, mentally, ethically, and morally"...no where in there did I mention how she looks. Tho, I do have standards and I don't look at every girls butt...jeez.
    sure sure whatever you say....>.>

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thing is I'm painfully shy. That's not an understatement...it takes me a while to even talk to people, even members of my family!

Well I guess that makes it hard asking directly however if you speak about it online it might be easier. but otherwise I guess you will have to find stuff that are within their interests :P
    Last edited by In0kz; 03-22-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Closed Thread

Thread Information