AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Destiny

>mfw when reading Amber's posts...

Seriously.

>Sticking to ONLY Nintendo games.

__

I really did get kind of got bored of Destiny pretty fast though.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-30-2014 at 07:39 AM.

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I can't imagine how boring your life must be. Have you never played actually good games? Destiny and Borderlands are probably gameplay-wise two of the worst games in their genre. And Destiny is story wise the equivalent of a steaming pile of horse dung. "I could tell you tales of how the Traveler did this and this..." [proceeds to never explain anything about the Traveler] It makes me furious. Nothing is explained. The missions are repetitive, boring, plain and tedious. I can't imagine anyone actually having fun in Destiny.

Just because it has a different name doesn't mean it isn't copy/paste. This has been done before. And it's still not done right. I can't cope with the current game industry. Seriously considering getting a new hobby and just sticking to Nintendo games.
    Then stick your Nintendo games xD we get you don't like it but some of us do. Plus btw if you didn't know, the story isn't over, even though it sucks as of now, there is new story missions and planets coming out. It's a game designed for grinding so don't expect a glorious story out of it. All the people who are mad at the game are just pissed because they expected a story and since it's Bungie they expected a good one. And I can't stand how everyone is so quick to judge this game. It's Bungie's first game other than Halo (Excluding Marathon and all that) so lighten up. 343 did the same thing with Halo 4. Yes it's a fact that Bungie doesn't know how to run a game other than Halo, but they're learning.
    Last edited by Kirito; 09-30-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be fair though, that thread that was linked does prove that there was more story to the game (and perhaps in the expansions we'll get it). I know of several places on Old Russia that are cordoned-off too (such as the rear side of Rocketyard where the two Vandal Reapers usually are).

Still, I enjoy playing it with friends.

Luciferrr can you help me do the Nightfall Strike at some point? It's probably the easiest one so far. Me and one friend (both 27) got to Valus Ta'aurc and got him to half-health. We eventually got ganked for camping the entrance due to being chased out by frelling psions. If you have a few people that can help me do it that'd be cool, because I haven't yet done a nightfall strike and tbh I'm only doing this one now due to having an exotic bounty that requires me killing nightfall-mode enemies.

xD.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Glasses White Black Cat 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2020 09:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    To be fair though, that thread that was linked does prove that there was more story to the game (and perhaps in the expansions we'll get it). I know of several places on Old Russia that are cordoned-off too (such as the rear side of Rocketyard where the two Vandal Reapers usually are).

Luciferrr can you help me do the Nightfall Strike at some point? It's probably the easiest one so far. Me and one friend (both 27) got to Valus Ta'aurc and got him to half-health. We eventually got ganked for camping the entrance due to being chased out by frelling psions. If you have a few people that can help me do it that'd be cool, because I haven't yet done a nightfall strike and tbh I'm only doing this one now due to having an exotic bounty that requires me killing nightfall-mode enemies.

xD.
    Pocket Infinity. It's a frelling beast, I have it myself too.

And to release a game that is much lacking of story? Bungie couldn't fall lower. Yeah sure 10 years contract but we paid for the story and we got a half assed, confusing as frell storyline. And add the story later pieces by pieces as paid dlc.
    Last edited by Nekogami; 10-01-2014 at 08:43 AM.

I rarely post, yo.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just repeated the first main mob-room twenty times, eventually. Got the thing.

Charge time is horrendous though, and I wish it did void damage not fire damage but eh, not gonna complain whoo.

(I still haven't actually used it yet because I'm still in the process of levelling-up my Invection shotgun. The fusion rifle is next on my bucket-list although I quite like the shotgun now that I've gotten the stability upgrade on it.)
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 10-01-2014 at 10:03 AM.

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post

xD.
    Yeah Ranshiin after you left the party yesterday I got back on my hunter to try it again with my friends and so we got the boss health really low and then I switched characters and joined back in on my Titan. I'll have to do the same thing with my Warlock xD considering this Nightfall is harder than the others we did and yeah I'll try to help you but it's difficult now. And this is stupid lol I every piece of exotic armor I get from my nightfalls has been for Titans like come on Bungie xD

P.s I changed my username from Luciferrr --> Grimlock

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nekogami View Post
    Pocket Infinity. It's a frelling beast, I have it myself too.

And to release a game that is much lacking of story? Bungie couldn't fall lower. Yeah sure 10 years contract but we paid for the story and we got a half assed, confusing as frell storyline. And add the story later pieces by pieces as paid dlc.
    Pocket Infinity is good but compared to the Vex Mythoclast it's weaker xD

Vex Mythoclast is a primary fusion rifle that has the mag size of an auto rifle, range of a scout rifle and shoots solar fusion rifle shots. It's a 2-3 shot kill in Crucible and as far as PvE I hear it's very good. Only thing is, have to beat the raid on Lv 30 Hard difficulty, and if you die you have to complete the area for people to spawn back, no check points either. I beat the normal raid but no way in hell will i do the Hard one xD
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Senior Member Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami has a reputation beyond repute Nekogami's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Yeah Ranshiin after you left the party yesterday I got back on my hunter to try it again with my friends and so we got the boss health really low and then I switched characters and joined back in on my Titan. I'll have to do the same thing with my Warlock xD considering this Nightfall is harder than the others we did and yeah I'll try to help you but it's difficult now. And this is stupid lol I every piece of exotic armor I get from my nightfalls has been for Titans like come on Bungie xD

P.s I changed my username from Luciferrr --> Grimlock

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Pocket Infinity is good but compared to the Vex Mythoclast it's weaker xD

Vex Mythoclast is a primary fusion rifle that has the mag size of an auto rifle, range of a scout rifle and shoots solar fusion rifle shots. It's a 2-3 shot kill in Crucible and as far as PvE I hear it's very good. Only thing is, have to beat the raid on Lv 30 Hard difficulty, and if you die you have to complete the area for people to spawn back, no check points either. I beat the normal raid but no way in hell will i do the Hard one xD
    Duuuuuuuude Vex Mythoclast. Get that weapon and you don't have to farm anymore, ever. Wrecks in PvP, people rqs vexmythoclast bigpro npnp.

Considering you have to finish VoG with hard difficulty, it's not surprising the reward is something ridiculous as Vex Myth.

I rarely post, yo.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Duuuuuuuude Vex Mythoclast. Get that weapon and you don't have to farm anymore, ever. Wrecks in PvP, people rqs vexmythoclast bigpro npnp.

Considering you have to finish VoG with hard difficulty, it's not surprising the reward is something ridiculous as Vex Myth.
    Yeah but there's already kids complaining to Bungie to nerf the Myth xD I honestly hate the community for Destiny considering all they do is complain about every little thing in the game lmao

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah but there's already kids complaining to Bungie to nerf the Myth xD I honestly hate the community for Destiny considering all they do is complain about every little thing in the game lmao
    My god, yes. The Cryptard is supposed to be like a gamble. They whined, patch coming soon. Someone got his hands on Vex Myth, kids whine and rqs. Now they whine exotic bounty is hard and VoG is hard. It's supposed to, it's a damn raid for frell's sake and they ain't giving exotic out for only 200 headshots.

I rarely post, yo.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fusion rifles are usually instant-kill in pvp anyway.

... But I'm crap at pvp so if I start getting random 2-3-shotted by some guy using a primary weapon then yeah, I'm going to be pissed. I can understand the potency of the weapon given how difficult it is to get it but it shouldn't make you a god in pvp because of it. If it's what you said it is (basically a scout rifle that fires rusion rifle ammo) then it shouldn't be nerfed but frelling banned, xD.

Besides, everyone complained about the 'range of the auto rifles' ... which is nonexistent ... and they're nerfing the range of auto rifles. I'm still a bit torn that they 'fixed' the cryptarch, because I was perfectly content with the whole idea that a legendary engram 'had a high chance of being a legendary item but not guaranteed'. It never explicitly stated that it was ever guaranteed. I can understand the irritation of getting a legendary engram but ending up with a blue shitty thing though.

Oh well. Horizon 2 is out tomorrow. XD.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 10-02-2014 at 04:12 AM.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    >mfw when reading Amber's posts...

Seriously.

>Sticking to ONLY Nintendo games.

__

I really did get kind of got bored of Destiny pretty fast though.
    I don't get off to animu girls like you bruh. What else is left for me? The only legitimately fun and creative games comes come from Nintendo. So yeah.

>people responding with "xD The story isn't over what did you expect lmao the game is about grinding"

• Why the flying heck would you pay to grind.
    • Why would you like it when a game tells half a story and expects you to pay for the rest of the story in the form of DLC?
    Your loss. I'm not succumbing to this bullcrap.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I don't get off to animu girls like you bruh. What else is left for me? The only legitimately fun and creative games comes come from Nintendo. So yeah.

>people responding with "xD The story isn't over what did you expect lmao the game is about grinding"

• Why the flying heck would you pay to grind.
    • Why would you like it when a game tells half a story and expects you to pay for the rest of the story in the form of DLC?
    Your loss. I'm not succumbing to this bullcrap.
    *Sigh

You amaze me truly. Bungie didn't want to make a game like Halo again so they (I cannot stress this enough) "tried" to make something different. A game that is a mix of different types. I never said it was a great and wonderful game. But it's fun. And the whole grinding thing? That's what story mode is. Don't like it? Then actually get good at the game and play Crucible, as simple as that. And the DLC story missions you have to pay for is stupid yes. All I said was there is more story missions coming out. I never said that it was fair or free. Get over it.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Sigh

You amaze me truly. Bungie didn't want to make a game like Halo again so they (I cannot stress this enough) "tried" to make something different. A game that is a mix of different types. I never said it was a great and wonderful game. But it's fun. And the whole grinding thing? That's what story mode is. Don't like it? Then actually get good at the game and play Crucible, as simple as that. And the DLC story missions you have to pay for is stupid yes. All I said was there is more story missions coming out. I never said that it was fair or free. Get over it.
    I can't believe how simpleminded you are. "they tried to make something different!" No they did not. They did exactly what Activision told them to do. make a game with decent graphics, that runs on all platforms, has addicting MMO elements to it and a multiplayer mode, but make it as barebones as possible so they can fill it with paid DLC to make people think the game is amazing and full of content.

>Get good at the game

I am good at the game. I am good at most FPSes. They're not hard to play. It's a casual genre. The real difficulty lies in the INSANE guns which are really rare and require hours upon hours of grinding, which can ONE HIT KILL YOU REGARDLESS OF LEVEL. You can only get so good before this game starts being unfair. Get it through your thick skull damnit.

Casuals are killing the game industry. No developer will try hard if the masses are willing to settle for less. I wish videogaming never got as popular as it is now.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Filthy casul, I don't blame them though. This mmo thing is new to console in general so they're not used with the grinding and stuff.

I have mixed feelings on Destiny. Yeahhhh I hate it, mindless grinding and 100+ strikes, half-assed story. Remember we paid for the story, so cutting it for paid dlc is a dick move. But hey, that's Activision for you. Bungie's write left and Activison saw a chance in this to make like what? 2 expansions? Woahhhhh.

And sometimes I like it, going in raid and communicating, laugh when fireteam member fall from a cliff. Meh I dunno.

I rarely post, yo.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Keyword is creative. They are fun and not bad games so lets begin..

-All Wii U Mario games so far
    For the most part same Mario games with improvements or inferior, still decent tho.
    -Smash
    Smash is Smash, nothing creative...just full force fun, creative? lolno
    -Hyrule Warriors
    I love this title but its funny how people dickride this game cause its Zelda but never played DW or hate DW, I dare you too say this game is creative.
    Bayonetta 2
    Third party funded by Ninty. Fun but nothing special. Story is bland too but fun game. Theres better action games though. The gamepad killed it tho oterhwise this game would of run at 60 fps.

Pikmin 3 is one of the few exceptions.

Nintendo games are fun but they are far from creative. inb4 you use the gamepad as an argument, at least after complaning about casuals.

And btw, like I said before, Im probably one of the few here to actually play a little of every genre/type, so Im more openminded than most.

Shonen =/= animu girls. I guess Jojo are animu girls? LolAmber.

A lot of games has decreased in value so don't be Nintendo fangirl and exclude it. lolAmber still complaning on a thread of a game she really doesn't like. Let other people enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 10-02-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Keyword is creative. They are fun and not bad games so lets begin..

-All Wii U Mario games so far
    For the most part same Mario games with improvements or inferior, still decent tho.
    -Smash
    Smash is Smash, nothing creative...just full force fun, creative? lolno
    -Hyrule Warriors
    I love this title but its funny how people dickride this game cause its Zelda but never played DW or hate DW, I dare you too say this game is creative.
    Bayonetta 2
    Third party funded by Ninty. Fun but nothing special. Story is bland too but fun game. Theres better action games though. The gamepad killed it tho oterhwise this game would of run at 60 fps.

Pikmin 3 is one of the few exceptions.

Nintendo games are fun but they are far from creative. inb4 you use the gamepad as an argument, at least after complaning about casuals.

And btw, like I said before, Im probably one of the few here to actually play a little of every genre/type, so Im more openminded than most.

Shonen =/= animu girls. I guess Jojo are animu girls? LolAmber.

A lot of games has decreased in value so don't be Nintendo fangirl and exclude it. lolAmber still complaning on a thread of a game she really doesn't like. Let other people enjoy the game.
    I guess you guys can't be helped. I'm not fangirling over anything. If Ninty makes grozit games I will call them out on it. But they don't. And they don't pander to SJW. They're the only company still standing their ground and I love them for it. Enjoy your crappy games then. I'm not stopping you. But every time you buy crappy games you support the end of videogaming as we know it.

It's fairly obvious you have never played a Wii U game ever by the way.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

@Foxy there's no such thing as a creative FPS anymore. people don't play FPS's because they're new and innovative, they play them because they like pretending to shoot people. yes some FPS's are stellar in story and gameplay (Borderlands 2 - this game had me laughing so often that i forgot i was throwing my gun at people and watching it explode them), but the core FPS gameplay cannot change. you can mix different genre elements with an FPS, as Destiny did by being an MMOFPS, but no matter what one you play, you are always shooting people (and aliens and robots) to death. and that's fun.

FPS's test your reflexes like a casual Nintendo game never will. i enjoy the challenge of facing my enemy, whether it's AI or another player, and having skill and speed determine the winner.

i will say that i have never played a Wii U game, nor do i have any interest in doing so. the more popular consoles have more games that fit my play style. i enjoy killing things in games, and there's a plethora of titles from various genres that fit that bill. i would be interested in keeping up to date on the Zelda franchise because i friggin love it, but i'm not going to buy a Wii U for one game.

anyway, i respect your decision to stay away from the more hardcore titles, but i don't agree that Nintendo is the only innovative developer out there, or that they are innovative at all. i played a lot of Metroid prime on Wii back in the day, and it reminded me of another game i used to play - Duck Hunt. yeah, pointing an apparatus at the screen and aiming with your arm doesn't sound so innovative when you realize that Nintendo already did it decades ago. the novelty of it faded fast for me, and when i picked up Twilight Princess, i found myself wishing i just had a freaking gamepad with a joystick or two. i understand that the Wii U has such a gamepad, but back to my earlier point, the games that come out for the console just don't turn me on.

man i had a lot more to say than i originally thought. sorry for the rant.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess you guys can't be helped. I'm not fangirling over anything. If Ninty makes grozit games I will call them out on it. But they don't. And they don't pander to SJW. They're the only company still standing their ground and I love them for it. Enjoy your crappy games then. I'm not stopping you. But every time you buy crappy games you support the end of videogaming as we know it.

It's fairly obvious you have never played a Wii U game ever by the way.
    Don't get the wrong idea. I'm neutral about Destiny tbh. It has its decent moments and frustrating ones.

You're right, I'm don't have a Wii U at all, I made it all up in an attempt to prove you wrong. :rolleyes

And aside from Super Mario 3D World, tell me a game that is out that is so creative and innovative?

inb4 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze which has creative level designs but overall is very similar to DKCR.

Please, take your Nintendo fandom off a thread of a game that you already made it very clear that you don't like.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 10-03-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    @Foxy there's no such thing as a creative FPS anymore. people don't play FPS's because they're new and innovative, they play them because they like pretending to shoot people. yes some FPS's are stellar in story and gameplay (Borderlands 2 - this game had me laughing so often that i forgot i was throwing my gun at people and watching it explode them), but the core FPS gameplay cannot change. you can mix different genre elements with an FPS, as Destiny did by being an MMOFPS, but no matter what one you play, you are always shooting people (and aliens and robots) to death. and that's fun.

FPS's test your reflexes like a casual Nintendo game never will. i enjoy the challenge of facing my enemy, whether it's AI or another player, and having skill and speed determine the winner.

i will say that i have never played a Wii U game, nor do i have any interest in doing so. the more popular consoles have more games that fit my play style. i enjoy killing things in games, and there's a plethora of titles from various genres that fit that bill. i would be interested in keeping up to date on the Zelda franchise because i friggin love it, but i'm not going to buy a Wii U for one game.

anyway, i respect your decision to stay away from the more hardcore titles, but i don't agree that Nintendo is the only innovative developer out there, or that they are innovative at all. i played a lot of Metroid prime on Wii back in the day, and it reminded me of another game i used to play - Duck Hunt. yeah, pointing an apparatus at the screen and aiming with your arm doesn't sound so innovative when you realize that Nintendo already did it decades ago. the novelty of it faded fast for me, and when i picked up Twilight Princess, i found myself wishing i just had a freaking gamepad with a joystick or two. i understand that the Wii U has such a gamepad, but back to my earlier point, the games that come out for the console just don't turn me on.

man i had a lot more to say than i originally thought. sorry for the rant.
    Amen to that.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Well now that all the arguing is out of the way, I'm going to attempt the VoG Raid on Hard difficulty today and see how that goes. Wish me luck!

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2016 02:49 AM
    Threads

Good luck" Kirito of Destiny" :'D

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amen to that.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Well now that all the arguing is out of the way, I'm going to attempt the VoG Raid on Hard difficulty today and see how that goes. Wish me luck!
    As a fellow raider: GET THAT VEX MYTH.

The sole reason my main is a titan.

I rarely post, yo.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As a fellow raider: GET THAT VEX MYTH.

The sole reason my main is a titan.

Haha we got wrecked at the Templar, only 3 of us were lv 29 so we're just gonna wait for the other 3 to get to 29 then try it again. Though now I do know what strategy to use at Atheon.

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2016 02:49 AM
    Threads

When is the release date of the dlc? Do you gonna get it ?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Galleya View Post
    When is the release date of the dlc? Do you gonna get it ?
    The first one, "House of Wolves" is in December I believe.

Then "The Dark Below" is later on.

With all the leaks that went up about a week or two ago there is already a confirmed Raid on the Reef and a Raid on the Moon
    known as "Crota's End". Also multiple new missions and strikes. There could still be more considering that was all that was leaked so maybe Bungie has something else for us.

And yes, I have the expansion pass for the DLC.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Oh btw, I may seem like I only play Destiny and only FPS's etc. But actually I'm only addicted to Destiny considering it's MMO feel to it. (Well and I finally have something fun to play lol). Idk if anyone ever played "Phantasy Star Universe" on the Xbox 360 or the PC but that was and is still my all time favorite game on any platform (So sad they shut the servers down...)So I've been waiting for a fun MMO typed game to come back to the Xbox, and Destiny fulfilled that role for me even though there are many issues I have with the game, I still enjoy playing it.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Been playing the crap outta the Iron Banner event today.

This is what I needed to get back into the game. Been wrecking all day. XD
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information