AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@sunnyside It is all a matter of self opinion. In my case for Skyla, I just wish to explain why she is fidgeting even if no one else seems to know around her. And then there are few moments when others can 'hear' her. Leave that up to your own standard of wants.

@~Shobu~

Sone watched carefully the surrounding people, many could not keep their eyes off the young miss, and he could not blame them, she was truly wonderfully at dancing, but others were avoiding them both as if they were leeches. They were mostly Netherkin at the bar, and it was Wanderlust and Therians mostly by them.

Then the first reward was tossed towards them, but nothing more, a small diamond, and it seemed it bounced off of Phoenix's hip and into her pouch.

---------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

When Skyla turned around at the desk, she could not see Jasper, her nerves arising. Was she to stay still? Or seek him out?

Her father would be extremely upset that she did not stay with him as she was suppose to. She kept her eyes to the crowd and hoped to see him.

--------------------
    It was really quiet, not an inkling of noise through the waves.

This part bored him greatly, he disliked always being behind the scenes, but it kept things from falling completely apart.

Instead, he dug through his bag and pulled out his farewell gift to Skyla, a trinket that flashed through images taken from when she was a child through many of their assignments and trips. He hoped to finish it as quickly as possible before she left.
    Last edited by ELR; 10-30-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin

The gun discharges as Shi'ran pulls the trigger. There isn't any recoil as such, however the components in the gun sort of jerks around as internal forces push or pull on each other. However Shi'ran is pretty hefty and it doesn't move that much. There is a flash and Shi'ran feels like he could almost make out a white oblong shape flying into the rock. The rock is obviously hit, part of it glows and little parts of the rock shoot out like sparks. However it barely wobbles, and after a few moments it begins to cool, showing just a small pit maybe an inch wide and half that deep.

Voth stares at it for a bit. "Hurm. Well, you hit it. I guess maybe lightning doesn't do a whole lot to rocks. I bet a person or machine wouldn't like it though. "

He continues.
    "By the way you mentioned living in a Magitek city for a while. How did that happen?" He pauses a moment "Were you colla...er. Never mind. "

He seems awkward and uncertain for a moment. He manages to recover quickly and barks "More importantly we should practice more! And with a bit of multitasking. Apples aside, you should be able to use your biomagic to quickly grow yourself some tougher skin or something. The sort of thing you'd want if there might be return attacks plenty of people have some way to attack at a distance. "

-------------------

@Scourgesdaughter and @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Was kinda hoping to add some people, but I don't want to leave you hanging too long. Also, I can appreciate that it can be awkward with cinematic RP combat as you balance not wanting to god mod with wanting to do something. You can always request I roll some dice and put up some outcomes, but your characters can take some damage, and there's the karma thing to balance stuff out. So you might humor some damage or allow yourselves to be hit.

IC:

Under his breath Caroulus mumbles "Well you never let us know when you're about to do something crazy." However he still rushes in to help her, crossing the Bushi's path.

Up in the air the Michael surveys the handcuffing with relief at perhaps not having to attack, though the marble facemask doesn't reveal this, leaving the figure in it's damaged armor circling the scene like some sort of celestial vulture.

Silver has also been able to spend a bit of time observing. This creature she's faced with moves in a strange way having extra limbs and some Bushido like training. It's fast, strong, and nimble, but Silver is starting to get a feeling for how fast, how strong, and how nimble and in what ways.

For his part Carolus is paying more attention to the broader scene as figures arrive across the plains, maybe just curious students out to see a fight, but there could be more security inbound, and who knows what students might try to do, to say nothing of those Bushi. To the wolfkin near him, and Silver if she can hear, he says "we've got more and more company coming, we're going to need to wrap this up." He eyes the handcuffed gang members worriedly. Shape shifters have ways of dealing with cuffs, but it can take a while.

3. Thanks Ranshiin thanked for this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside with a passive mention towards @ELR because continuity and I know at some point people are going to start wondering where he’s gotten to. xD

……!!

Although unsaid, there was a decided reaction of surprise at how the rifle fired – and how it pulled in his hands and against his shoulder. It might’ve torn itself free of a regular person’s grasp …… even for him it was jarring and as said, though he remained silent his thoughts raced and his expression, if Voth was observing, told enough of the story.

He lowered the rifle’s muzzle towards the ground after the shot, needing a moment to observe what happened to the rock. He’d anticipated the rock like, exploding or something. It hadn’t even fallen over. Voth spoke up as he let out a wary sigh and with a twitch of an ear he turned his eyes from the rows of rocks to the Netherkin, and forced himself to hold back a frown;

“I kinda expected it to explode, to be honest …… but I guess you’re right.” He mused … then added an addendum. “Maybe this thing needs to shoot fire or something.”

He then heard Voth question his residence within a Magitek city … Shi’ran let out a shrug and was about to give a basic explanation of it when the matter of a collar was brought up and …… awkward moment incoming. The Therian held his tongue, his mouth partially-open. He watched how Voth recoiled away from the subject … he was surprised that the Netherkin seemed to care.

“…… I wasn’t collared.” He then stated in order to dissolve the matter, since he didn’t want it to become important. It was difficult to tell if he was lying or not, his tone was very neutral if firmly-informative … though perhaps the fact he felt the need to respond hinted towards the truth? Voth didn’t drag it on so he dropped it as simple as that, and turned his attention back to what was then barked at him. Apples? Multitasking? He had such strange terminologies for things ……

“… Well, I guess I could, at least to an extent.” He answered, his eyes looking back towards the distant line of rocks. “I don’t know if I’d need to, I mean …… look at me. I have scales, deliberate, natural armour. But-…” He paused there to look back to Voth. “… What’s your point in all of this? You’re going to start shooting at me or something?”

…… There was a momentary thought regarding this rather impromptu ‘hiatus’ … they were supposed to have been at the bazaar a long time before. He realised that at some point Hanze, Leopold, maybe even Shar were going to start to wonder where he’d gotten off to; they’d probably think he was in trouble or something. There hadn’t been any noise over the communicators regarding him yet, so he was wondering when or if it might happen … might become a problem, since Voth seemed rather enamoured in this little impromptu teaching-lesson of his. Maybe he should go as far as to instigate the call himself to explain his delay? Maybe … maybe not. Shar wasn’t supposed to know.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the Bushido regrouped with Juggr, they were met with an immediate threat. They had to defuse the situation before Juggernaut could get injured. Hiro and the other prepared for combat as Hiro and Mizuki entered their fighting stance while Mami removed her feet from her sandals and allowed her bare feet onto the ground. She wad prepared to fight with or without her kimono.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: My turn to apologize! Very unlikely to have any more delays like this for what remains of the year. Again, my apologies for the very late post.

@ELR

It was difficult for Jasper to relate to Skyla’s anger at being lied to for so long. He truthfully couldn’t think of a single time in his life in which he had been consistently lied to. Sure, small fibs happened all the time, and that was probably true of all cultures. It was almost a routine to exaggerate the effectiveness of an invention at the annual fair; it was practically a selling point in itself to extol a false virtue or two. Sadly enough, Jasper never had a chance to do this as the Portable Light was his only unique invention, and one that he had not had much time to peddle.

Jasper noticed the irony when Skyla fixed his earpiece. A tech mage having his device managed by a Celestial—it had to be proof that the cultures were more compatible than they seemed on the outside, surely.

He was just about to ask what “communion with the dead” meant when Skyla remarked that the Magitek floor was actually known as the “crazy” floor by accident. She then walked towards it while he scratched his head for a moment. Looking at the different cultures gathered around, Jasper did indeed notice that the most frenetic and excitable people at the scene usually happened to be the Magitek. He shrugged and laughed a bit, and walked to where he had seen Skyla disappear into the crowd.

“Skyla? Sky—” he stopped once he realized that he could just use the device to talk to her. But what if that sounded as if he had lost her, and this quickly? Everyone would wonder how things had gone wrong so quickly. Feeling ashamed, he looked around for a second. Despairing of his chances, he figured he’d have to use the device after all. As soon as he reached to activate it, he glanced at the exchange desk of one of the shops. Rushing to her, he had to apologize for bumping into several people. Truthfully, he felt less awkward given the fact that they were mostly fellow Magitek, but he felt rude nonetheless.

“Sorry, Skyla,” he said, finally getting to the exchange desk. “I’m holding us up. It’s just weird being in such a crowded place—I haven’t seen a scene like this since the annual fair, and even then we don’t have so many cultures present. Anyway, I digress…time to trade in the tickets, right?” He pulled out the tickets and examined them again.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin

For the first time Shi'ran has noticed Voth gives a little smile. "I don't think rocks are known for burning either. Maybe stick with the lightning. It's what we've got anyway. You can't be so choosy when you're getting the pickings of an eccentric collector. "

He seems to make an actual mental note to check that smile though, and wipes it off his face, making himself fully solid again in the process "As for armoring yourself or something it's just prudent. I don't have a good ranged attack myself exactly anyway and it'd be stupid to really attack you anyway, we need you uninjured. But if trouble does start to brew using biomagic should help you. I've always found it strange how often Therian's are supposed to have just rushed into battle without doing something like that. I guess it's supposed to be distracting. "

(OOC: Actually I don't know that Shi'ran can buff himself as most Therian's can since you spent points to alter how Shi'ran's biomagic is expressed.)

IC:

After saying that the wind picks up, channeled between the dune and the rock outcropping which makes it travel faster and with more force, little rocks and sand blow up against the two and voth shields his exposed face with his hood, the gust dies down after a few moments, but it seems to have brought Voth back to reality a bit.

He frowns and says "In any case do what you can to practice quickly. I don't want to have to deal with the annoying conversation I'd have with Shar if he knew what we were up to, and maybe we'll actually be able to learn something useful in the bazar." His frown deepens "What was your experience in a Magitek city like? Maybe you will do well in the bazar. Not that it's exactly magitek, but I think the chaos here is somewhat like what you find in the bowels of the hives that call cities. I've randomly walk into one a few times, but never much cared for it."

--------------------

@Scourgesdaughter @Black-Cat0001 and @Light Buster

Carolus leads the werewolves forward toward Silver and Juggernaut, but then ends up having to deal with the interposing Bushi. As they groups get close Carolus slows his pace a little allowing the others to close first. While outnumbered, but Bushi manage to evade the initial charge, though the crazed scarred black furred one almost manages to overrun Mami, she barely dodges in time however her flowing Kimono provides something for the big wolf to get his claws into. He keeps his momentum going despite her dodge and quickly turns, whipping her up into the air like the end of a flail at the end of her kimono, her arc obviously leading to a harsh impact with the ground in another moment. Mizuki finds herself facing two wolves as does Hiro though with Carolus being a step behind he can face them more one at a time.

For his part Carolus yells "Hurry up and do something Silver I think we need to get out of here!"

With the constructs occupied with shifting their forms to get out of the cuffs, Silver and Juggernaut are left together in a strange calm point in the growing fight.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

"Silver....We don't want incidents at this school. We just wanted a peaceful area where the students could all get along and learn and enjoy each others company. Instead you come in here bringing your gang and trying to pick a fight with the campus. That can not be allowed. Also As a fellow student a lot of us just wanted you to be our friend and you explode on us without warning and rush off. Why don't you want to be our friend?" Juggernaut turns to the cuffed shape shifters,"Please don't try to get out of those we don't want to use more force then we already have. Also the campus only wants a safe environment for the teachers and students to learn. We gladly welcome you into the school if you guys wouldn't attack people and cause major incidents. Ok?" Turning hir head back to Silver,"If you guys calm down and do not attack others or threatening the staff on campus I'll let you guys go. I'll also remove these cuffs also. I also want to be friends with you and your gang if they'll accept me." ^^

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside Looking through Shi’ran’s profile his skills are set out so that I think he can do either – though he seems to have not really practiced using restorative or protective biomagic on himself all that much. The only demonstration I’ve given of it so far is that he uses his biomagic to charge his Hoverboard.

tl;dr he’s probably not very good at it heh.

And @ELR just in case he wants to deliberately interrupt or something to get them going towards the bazaar again.

“… Rocks don’t burn, no.” Shi’ran answered with a tone that was a little dead-pan and also a little wry – like he knew from experience and had expected Voth to know too. “They do however melt …”

He gave a slight glance off to one side, but after that … nothing. He glanced back to Voth, just-about catching the fleeting end of the strange man’s smile before it disappeared into that shade. Besides, the Netherkin had a point; there wasn’t an opportunity to afford being choosy. The Therian shrugged lightly. “An eccentric collector, huh? Sure, sure, I was just mentioning it anyway … I’m not being picky.”

Again he fell silent and listened; the wind picked up and almost caught him off-guard. The Therian winced following a small pebble hitting the side of his face, and after that he frowned rather obviously and moved one of his wings, fanning it up and around to use it as a sort of shield, to deflect the dust and dirt from hitting him until the gust subsided. At then being told to ‘hurry’ and practice a little more before the pair needed to depart he nodded and turned his attention back towards the distant rocks. Rifle was lifted, positioned, steadied … he took to looking down the tube for focus again whilst Voth inquired into his stay in a Magitek city.

“… It’s … well, it takes some getting used to.” He admitted in explanation at that point, before firing off a shot at one of the rocks. It looked like one or two of them had been knocked over by the wind. Not that it mattered. Whilst he waited for the rifle to charge for another shot he continued on. “I didn’t really struggle there, it took a while to kinda fit in but they never had a shortage of things I could do. I always thought I got pretty good at it, but …… the noise, it’s mostly just the noise. It was so noisy there, so loud. Even when the workshops were shut down in the dead of morning the mania rang in my ears like a second mind. I got used to the grime, the metal, the explosions, the egocentricity of the engineers, people waking up at dusk and dropping dead on their benches near noon … I never got used to the noise.”

He paused again; he sort-of trailed off like he forgot that he had company and fell silent, focused again on aiming the rifle. A few moments later, he spoke up again, “… I kind-of miss it,” and then he pulled the trigger a third time to fire a third shot into the distance. After that shot he lowered the rifle, looked over from the distance to the Netherkin, and then seemingly changed the subject; “So … how to you reload this thing? Or charge it? I mean, isn’t it going to run out of bullets at some point?”
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 11-11-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin

OOC: Well, I have some flexibility until things happen "on screen" perhaps something to sort out. Maybe Shi'ran could muse on his abilities?

IC:

Voth gives a Shi'ran an nod and smile at the mention of reloading. "That's a good thought. It would be a good idea to recharge it, and you ought to practice it. The basic process should be similar to your hoverboard or many Magitek or Pactmaker devices, so I'm guessing you'll be able to manage after feeling it out a bit. Just interface with the crystal on the side there. Be quick about it. You should have some time to recover as you fly into town. I guess that's one advantage of your board over wings."

As he waits for Shi'ran to get to it he continues "I never liked the noise of Magitek cities either. Besides the machines I find people just never shut up there. Or at least it seems like somebody is always shouting or something. I have a feeling the bazar will be annoying that way. Yeah, you do the talking. I'll hang back and make sure you don't get backstabbed or rolled. "

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ooc: going to cry, thought I put it up! @sunnyside @Ranshiin

Ic: What was taking forever? It wasn't even 150 meter walk!

Then smoke arose. "What the hell is going on out there?"

@Cross Avantgarde

"You aren't holding us up. We have plenty of time." The woman behind the desk snatched up the tickets and started reading them. Skyla noticed an odd look on his face.

The woman turned around, looked through some stuff, then returned with three box's, one being big.

"Thanks." Skyla waved and slowly started off, staying right beside Jasper.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside
    @ELR ((I couldn’t interpret whether it was something said through the communicators or to himself, so I have to assume the latter (so that Shi’ran didn’t hear it).))

I also apologise if this is all over the place.

Shi’ran listened calmly to Voth’s explanation of how the rifle was ‘reloaded’ … the Therian visibly looked like he had momentarily zoned out, thought he was somewhere else other than the middle of a sandy nowhere with a stranger, but eventually (albeit very suddenly) snapped back to. His hands and arms moved the rifle around in his hold again, predominantly to turn it so he could look at the crystal that Voth mentioned.

…… Magitek technology wouldn’t be anywhere near what it was without magic. Funny how that was. Shi’ran mused on that matter for a second-or-so, deliberately ignoring Voth’s command to ‘be quick about it’ and actually going about it at his own pace …… which wasn’t really much longer in the end. “I suppose.” He commented, responding to Voth’s statement about the advantages of his Hoverboard before following that up by attempting to recharge the rifle’s crystal; he moved his hand off of the barrel and against the crystal instead, breathed in and then out slowly. A soft, orangish-coloured glow – almost completely masked by the dusty colour of the landscape and the bright light – shimmered into life across his palm and to his fingertips.

It took time. That was why he ignored Voth’s urge to hurry up. Biomagic couldn’t be hurried. “… The funny thing is? I lived in a ‘quiet’ area.” He added on to the Netherkin’s comment about the noise of Magitek settlements. “But sure … I’ll do the talking, whatever. That’s if that Magitek kid and the girl and … whoever-the-hell that girl who was with Hanze, Skyler, Skyla, whatever …… that’s if they haven’t beaten us to asking around.

I bet that Hanze guy is wondering where the f*** we both are.
    That was added on more as an afterthought, a mutter that Voth heard but barely. A few moments after that little ‘gripe’ and the dragon-Therian withdrew his hand from the rifle’s crystal; he seemed done with it, and with that he sort-of held it out towards Voth.

“I guess we should actually go there before the Dog starts trying to ask where we are. Shouldn’t you take this thing? Or …?” He left it an open-ended question, purporting to whether Voth needed to take the rifle back or whether he should keep it with him. Since he wasn’t supposed to know about the weapon, he reasoned that he needed to hand it back (and pretend he didn’t know it existed). There was definite reluctance to his tone, but as much as he wanted to stand around taking pot-shots at inanimate pieces of the scenery (and trust him, he really did), he didn’t want Hanze to be on the communicator demanding to know why he wasn’t at the bazaar yet – or worse, Shar.

There would be another time he could play around with it. He’d make sure of that.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Mami recovered from the impact, she dusts herself off and noticed that her kimono was ripped in the process, some of it at least. She dropped the kimono to the ground and as she stepped out of it, a dragon appeared before her, it's body surrounding her as it glowed like a moon. She then took her fighting stance in case Silver's friends decide to attack her again.

(Mami) "I suggest you do what she says. Otherwise you might sustain unnecessary injury yourself."

The other two kept an eye on the others to see how the situation will play out.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin and @ELR

Voth takes the rifle from Shi'ran and looks it over, turning it around in his hands, gives a nod, and then puts it back into it's box as close to how it was originally packed as he can manage.

The then fusses a little bit getting it back under his sand colored cloak with the other items. "Alright. We should get going. We should be able to make up some time if they expected us to be walking. I'll Shadow Walk into the bazar. If I don't land in too much trouble wherever I step out I'll walk towards the edge of camp I'll expect you to be arriving from on your hoverboard from if you head straight in from here.

Voth nods again, and turns and starts walking away from the bazar toward the rocks he set up. He seems pretty solid and Shi'ran notices that Voth is standing up straight, or rather notices that Voth must usually slouch a fair bit under his cloak most of the time or something

As Voth walk he says over his shoulder "You know, the school grounds looked about like this before the Celestials and Therians started terraforming and reclaiming the area. We think a fire hurricane took out this entire area killing all the vegetation and turning the topsoil into dust that blew off and left the wasteland in a strip a hundred miles wide and hundreds of miles inland, and even then battles seem to have been fought, or at least mechanical and bioconstruct weapons survived and got loose. There shouldn't be any so close to town. But we should be careful in the ruins. "

He then steps into a nook in the sandblasted rock face.

OOC: I'd been looking to sort something out with ELR, but I don't want to make Ranshin wait too long for content.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside @Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde I do have to apologizes, work increased to 77 hours a week til beginning of January, been oober tired, I am trying though.
    As for Hanze, yes, it was suppose to be heard by Shi'ran but I will just run with that, I was very unclear when writing it so it is my fault. Going to keep this open ended here on purpose to give a few options open. Doing it this way for a few reasons:
    1-Shobu and Cross are delayed on replies just as I am, that I can notice.
    2-Step to take for each group to get talk back up.
    3-Beginning place to begin searching.
    4-Still figuring stuff out with sunnyside like he said already.

IC:
    Sone and Phoenix keep entertaining the bar mates, or at least the ones who notice, they have made only a few measly donations. A strange Pactmaker at the corner of the bar has his eyes on Phoenix.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside
    @ELR ((I typed this almost a week ago, I've been waiting for other people to reply but nobody has. I've noted your last post and I'll put it into my next response o.o))

Shi’ran kept the rifle held out until he was certain that Voth had a good grasp on it; the Netherkin might notice that he unsurprisingly had a very strong grip. The Therian let it go though and he took a step away, momentarily observing (without interfering) Voth pack it away into its protective covering and then back under the cloak. He then listened to the Netherkin’s instructions on, basically, to just go by himself as quick as was possible to the bazaar. Did he have any argument? No.

“… Sure. I’m pretty sure I want those guys to be shouting at us as much as you want them to be.” He commented, incredibly dryly and cynically, followed by a shrug and by crouching down to his Hoverboard, sat all unattended and lonely in the dust. He turned it over, found the power switch, brought it to life … he ascertained to himself that he would probably have to recharge it later in the day, maybe even before he went back to the Dog’s dang Pactmaker float-boat. He then stood back up to see Voth already on his way towards a distant object, presumably to do that ‘shadow walk’ thing he had off-handedly mentioned.

Shi’ran watched on and listened as he heard the retreating Netherkin make an observation about their surroundings and about the School and some potential dangers that may lie afoot as a result. Bioconstructs and machines, huh? …… That explains the rifle. I bet he’s got more things like that … Shi’ran mused to himself, unheard by Voth obviously. His next words were louder, a direct response. “I know about the School, then again most of this country is like this anyway! And sure …… you ought to be more worried about the others being able to handle that crap, not me! I bet Jasper couldn’t even handle the ri-…”

Too late. Voth was gone. Shi’ran frowned and lifted a hand to hold his hair from being blown across his face by the wind … and then he remembered that his Hoverboard was idling and would maybe go skating off by itself if he left it unattended. He reached out with a foot and pulled it back with the sole of his boot before climbing onto it properly and setting off lest he keep Voth waiting. He had a vague idea of which direction to go in, given the direction of Voth’s impromptu ‘lesson’.

Hopefully Jasper, Phoenix and the others hadn’t gotten themselves into trouble. Well, he hoped more he’d get there before he got into trouble … it was only a couple hundred meters from the ship, right?

(( I guess I’m going to have to read back because I can’t remember what’s been described of the place, bleh. Derp. ))

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Apologies for holding things up!
    @sunnyside @Ranshiin @~Shobu~
    @ELR 77 hours a week? Hang in there, January’s almost here.

Shaking his head as he looked at the three boxes, it started to dawn on Jasper that he was picking up items that could be anything under the sun, as far as he knew. Would he get into trouble if the contents were exposed? How closely should he guard them? Close, he decided. Just in case.

Jasper nodded thanks to the merchant after Skyla gave her own and then walked beside her, holding the large box with the two smaller ones resting on top. There was considerable weight coming from one of the smaller boxes, but perhaps Jasper was mistaken and it was the large box that was heaviest after all.

As they left that particular counter, Jasper noticed that many of the Magitek venders were now stepping out from behind their own tables as if to display their wares. “Skyla, think we could use anything on the trip that we don’t already have? If you see a device and have a question about it, I’ll sort out the Magitek-ese that you’ll get when you ask about it. Trust me, we love to ramble about specs that are as good as a foreign language to some. But you probably know that, don’t you? You might even know what some of these things are, hanging around with Skimro for so long!”

It was then that he noticed her arm looped through his as he held the boxes. The realization made him suddenly feel more protective over her, as he started to see himself in the role of a guardian of sorts. Is that what he would be, in essence, as he went with her back to the school? Suddenly another thought ran through his head: if Phoenix saw this and thought something different, what conclusion would she come to? That thought made him bite the inside of his bottom lip.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR and @Ranshiin

Voth walks toward Shi'ran as he sees him approaching on the hoverboard. Between the sun and windblown grit Voth is wearing his hood down, but Shi'ran's sharp eyes might be able to catch a glimps of Voth gritting his teeth and throwing sideways sneers at those looking on.

As Shi'ran gets into walking range Voth starts speaking. "I arrived in some shadows in the main structure here, which is mostly underground. Your fellow students seem to be there. I didn't see the wanderlust bunch, but from the sound of things they're having a good time in the bar.

I suppose we should get to what we're supposed to be doing. I don't want to wander around for ages having no idea where to find the people we're looking for. I'm not such a fan of surprises either, though in principle this should be a simple enough trade."

He pauses a bit. "I also don't like standing around. So here are some options Mr. moneybags" he says, referring to the coins and gems Shi'ran had picked up earlier for this work.

"Obviously we could just try asking around to see if anybody knows anything worth paying for, either here on the outside with the tents and small buildings or in the main structure. If the people we're looking for operate out of here there have to be people they sell to and buy from, if not hang out with.

We could also get some pactmaker to do that for us. The sort of person who brokers in information around here and if they don't know anything they should know who to ask or have people who can fan out to find what we want. Somebody like that is bound to be around and they don't tend to hide, but they're going to charge more.

Another option is that I heard some heated discussion off by the tents that I think might get ugly. We could try swooping in and playing hero. Make a friend with whoever seems like they might need one."

He looks back over his shoulder again and continues.

" Though I'm not liking being stared at. We could grab somebody and play it hard. They're giving you the ugly eye too. I figure that means they owe us some information. "

Voth looks a little healthier after speaking, and he gives Shi'ran a sideways glance "Obviously we might want to keep some of those later options to ourselves."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside @ELR @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shi’ran seemed to take longer to reach the ‘civilisation’ than he maybe should have and he initially interpreted Voth’s gritted, sneering visage as being irritated and condescending of his tardiness when he finally did arrive. Out of hesitation due to seeing so many different tents, MacGyver’d shops and stalls and other things – and people – the Therian slowed his Hoverboard pace down to a crawl in order to negotiate to the Netherkin without bumping into anything or anyone. Last thing he needed was to be shouted at … people were watching him already, whether it be what he was riding on and because of his appearance.

Or both.

Shi’ran gave Voth a rare expression upon coming to a halt near him – apology, for being ‘slow’. He wasn’t able to tell if Voth acknowledged it or not. Whilst Voth explained where he believed the other students and the others of Sefton’s acquaintances were, Shi’ran set about turning his ‘board off and picking it up. He had a hand up to shield his face from the blowing sand and dust.

“… Is that so, huh?” He mused openly, albeit quietly – so he wouldn’t be overheard. The Therian thought for a moment on what Voth had informed him of whilst looking around the bazaar. It was a lot bigger than he had expected it to be … and much of it was underground? Huh. Well, he supposed it made sense. The heat of the wasteland and the dust and sand was enough reason.

Though Voth seemed eager to just pick a fight – not that he himself cared – Shi’ran refrained from the moment from causing needless commotion. “I’m all for just ‘playing hard’, but we ought to play this smart in case word gets spread the wrong way and the guys we’re trying to find get warned and escape or something.” He paused, peering up to Voth from beneath the hand that shielded his eyes from the dust and sun. “And … well, first we ought to figure out if the others have learned of anything … might help narrow our choices a little.”

He didn’t want to, but blast it all. Shi’ran moved a hand over the controls of the communicator on his wrist, trying to remember which buttons were for whom. Eventually he found Jasper’s, pressed it down, and immediately regretted it as he got an earful of …… of stuff, goodness-knows-what noise the Magitek was involved in. It was a fight not to visibly wince.

”Oi … Jasper, right? Ugh … the hell is with all the noise? Look, where are you, what’s going on? Heard anything, found anything yet?”

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@

@Ranshiin @ELR @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

OOC: don't wait for me, I'll let you of you reply to ranshiin first. Also let me know if you're around ELR.

-------------------------------------------

@Light Buster @black-cat @Scourgesdaughter

OOC: Time to unstick you. Scourgesdaughter can always pop back up later.

IC:

The werewolf in the cape eyes the situation noting Juggernauts words, the approaching students, and the circling Michael. He gives a little smile as Mami slams into the ground, another of appreciation a moment later, but then it vanishes when the dragon shows up and Mami speaks as if uninjured. That hit should have taken a lot out of someone, she must have strong magic reinforcing her.

The large scarred blacked hair werewolf rushes at Mami again, but this time the caped wolf grabs onto the chain dangling from the black haired wolves neck, and yells “easy Char! Everybody be easy!”

He manages to get everyone’s attention for a moment, but then they all look to Silver, clearly regarding her as the true leader of the group. The caped werewolf quickly moves beside her and puts an arm over her and starts talking fast to Juggernaut.

“That’s a very gracious offer. We’ve been through a lot. Char here isn’t exactly even in his right mind, so we have to keep him on a leash, literally. It’ll surely take a little while to adjust to being in a safe place. But I don’t see any evidence that any of us have done any damage to anybody. How about we just get some space between us and everyone for a little bit, calm down the nerves and all that. “

As he speaks he’s starting to back away, holding onto Silver. Juggernaut’s empathy can feel relief pouring from the Michael, who clearly entirely supports this turn of events.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Silver Laughs Drawing more Students to the scene " Friends with you Please ... I killed my own Family and Friends. ... I have no reason for friends Anymore... My heart is Black and Cold and so are my Gang mates ,These collars the spikes are The teeth of the weak whom tried to, beat us .... Please I'm Silver Once Ruler Of Blood Clan !!" She laughed Students whispered " and if I was you I'll would try not to get on my bad side for you safety of you lives " she said laughing Her Icy blue eyes Had a Dark evil glow As she Laughed her body transformed into A wolf Her hands now smaller than the cuffs they slid off her paws as she wiggled from the werewolves grasp and landed on the ground and looked at the Juggernaut And snickers " You may be more swift , Quick , Powerful , and Bigger and Stronger But You not .... As Clever As me " she said running up to a student and had class to her neck " Move and she died , Uncuff my Gang and let us go I'll let the girl go ,HEAR Me!!" She hissed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg‎
Views:	13
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	85732  
    Last edited by Scourgesdaughter; 01-10-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    "My littermates said I was too small...too weak. But I have proven them wrong. I've learned how to live for blood. Because that's the key. The only answer. I am leader of BloodClan. I am Scourge. And I have won!"
    — Scourge in The Rise of Scourge

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside Sorry, holidays were rough like walking on razorblades in flames.
    @Ranshiin Will attempt not to allow anymore unnecessary delays.

@Cross Aventgarde Yea, I wished I could have bashed my head in but then I would not be capable of replying on here then. All is well in the end though.

"Maybe, but then again, I still become confused, lost, out of place when it comes to magitech stuff. As for the trip, I think we should find something in case of cave ins, stuff for climbing, may want to find something in case it is too dark." Then she looked at him directly. "Unless you have more of the gift you shared with Phoenix." She doubted that and she questioned the name, if she had said it right.

"Oh! I do not mean finding the items per say, we could just find ju-" She bit her lip shut and reconsidered her words. "Unwanted items that could be disassembled or loose leaf stuff to make them. Well, you and Skimro make at least. I can't make anything." Her head lowered a bit.

Skyla's head snapped over as she heard something come through Jasper's earpiece, it was just loud enough to hear it buzz but that was it.

Instead of questioning who and why, she turned her attention back to looking at the assorted items on the tables.

@~Shobu~
    Sone kept a watchful eye out, more people came swarming to watch. He could not blame them, she was extremely exotic looking. Her steps seemed light and flourishing as she continued. But his attention had to be towards others, a must on seeing if anyone seemed out of place.

The bad part was, he knew this song would come to a closure soon and a moments rest would be needed. Would he miss something? Nah, if he did then who could blame him.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside @Ranshiin @ELR @~Shobu~

Skyla made a good point; it would be much cheaper to simply buy the parts needed for the climbing gear and light sources, and between himself and Skimro, he was sure they could rig things up in a hurry.

“I like that idea; let’s save some money by purchasing just the stuff we need for assembly, and Skimro and I can take care of the rest. As for the Portable Light—”

Jasper stopped short when he realized that the device finally had a name, one imparted by Phoenix. “Lucia.” It sounded good and fitting. “That’s the name of the device, I mean—I’ve only got one, but I could get with Skimro to make more of what we need, for sure.” Skyla looked a bit sad when she recalled how she couldn’t make anything. Jasper was just about to reply how Skyla was probably ahead of most Magitek apprentices after hanging out with Skimro when the earpiece rattled to life. He freed his arm to allow himself to speak back, doing so slowly so as to be cordial.

It was Shi’ran, and he wanted to know how things were going. He touched the contact band on his arm to speak back.

“Sorry if it’s loud, Shi’ran—we’re still in the market. We have the boxes that we came for safely in tow, but we’re thinking of picking up some other items that we might need—well, parts of the items that we can assemble later. We’ll hurry. Give us about…ten minutes, I’d say, unless we need to move now. What about you and the others—is everything okay?”

Skyla had heard the details on Jasper’s end, so he waited for a response while looking over to her.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @~Shobu~

Shi’ran frowned, having turned his face away from the blowing wind as the dust in it was getting irritating …… like the static and loud shouting-slash-commotion-slash-banter he could hear around Jasper’s voice. Made it hard to really hear what the Magitek was saying but he managed to piece it all together out of the ‘chaos’. Out the corner of his eye he glanced at Voth, giving the man a physical check – but he didn’t say anything to him.

“… Stuff for exploring the ruins, right? Hrmmgh … okay.” The Therian grumbled; he didn’t think to make absolutely sure he spoke loud-enough for Jasper to hear him so it was possible the Magitek might not hear that. His next response he did speak clearly-enough to be heard. “No, there’s no rush … I was asking if you’d heard or seen anything about these nomads with the robot-parts Sefton wants but I guess not … just … keep doing what you’re doing, I guess?”

He paused.

“Don’t get yourself killed. Sounds like a riot’s going on down there.” He then added, pseudo-humorously, and he then let go of the button to cut off connection to Jasper and Skyla. Another cursory glance was given to Voth and again nothing was said – instead he fumbled about for the button that’d give him connection to …… what’s-his-name, the guy with the guitar-like-thing that had gone with Phoenix.

He eventually found the one that would get into her ear. Not knowing that she and Sone were in the middle of drawing attention and performing for money he spoke up to the girl; “Phoenix, right? …… at least it’s quieter where you are. >.> “Listen … how-… how are things going for you? Any progress? Have you heard anything about the group we’re supposed to be finding?”

He knew she had been sent to fetch some extra funds but it was still as likely she might have heard some useful information whilst performing.

(( I know Sone and Phoenix haven’t heard anything but this is just an excuse to tie everyone back together and give Shobu something to respond to since she’s been away for a bit. xP ))

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

Blackcat, Light Buster, and Scourgesdaughter I hope that I don't annoy you guys with suddenly jumping in but it seemed a nice way to join the story and I look forward to meeting you all. Please have some patience with me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "It seems that I'm finally home, Ignia.": Dodar said against to strange bird sitting on his shoulder while leaving the ship. In a world were magic was involved into daily lives as much as this one a creature wouldn't easily called strange, but there still were a lot of people looking at the strange bird on the boys shoulder. This bird which the boy called Ignia was a phoenix, a mythical creature that if it dies turns into ash and immediatly reborns from the same ash... and it was always cloaked in flames which was most likely the reason most people watched. I wonder if the people are staring because of Ignia or because I'm not being burned by the fire. Dodar thought while feeling uncomfertable. He didn't like being in the spotlight, what was a little bit strange since people wouldn't expect that from a child of the wanderlust culture but that simply was who he was. Ignia seemed to like that all the people were staring at here and enjoyed it. In this aspect Dodar and Ignia really were total opposits from each other. Well it must be said that Dodar himself was also quite strange because it was obvious that he wasn't a therian but he didn't have any hints to what culture he belonged. The only reason anyone could be really sure is when Dodar told them about it but he had enough knowledge about each culture to pass for almost any of them.

Finally having arrived at the school and leaving the village behind Dodar entered through the main gate but a quick look gave away that there was no one there. that's strange I heard that there were a lot of people attending the school. Looking for someone to explain him were he could register to attend the school he walked around the campus. It would have been a lot easier if he would just let Ignia scout the campus but he didn't want to freak anyone out. From his own experience a lot of people reacted quite different to him and Ignia; From trying to kill them to a trib that was confinced that Ignia was a god and Dodar the prophet, not that he expected such an extreme reaction here but it was better to be careful. When he was close to the middle of the campus he heard some yelling and decided to head that way. First thing he saw was a wolf with its fangs around a students neck. He knew that there was nothing that he could do without endangering the student. "Ignia": he started to whisper to the phoenix "listen good, If that wolf killes the student and try to run away then try to cut the way off with fire and if that fails then shadow them to see where its heading and report back, but don't endanger yourself" Ignia, having heard Dodar his orders, flied up and started to gather her magic just in case. Dodar himself made sure that he would stand ready if there would be any change in the situation.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @Ranshiin @ELR You guys are awesome T-T

Phoenix was thoroughly enjoying herself. She was lost in the music Sone played. His sound was lovely. The rhythm carried her and it was easy to fall into step. Her dancing may have been attracting the eyes, but Sone's playing enticed more than a single sensation. The song was coming to an end after the energetic peak. Phoenix spun and spun as she moved, clapping her hands along with her zills. Then the music came to a halt, so she stopped, posed and gave two last embellishments with her finger instruments. Applause rang out. She bowed and gestured at Sone as well. She then scooped up her satchel, smiled at the crowd, and held it out as people tossed their money in.

Suddenly, she heard Shi'ran's voice in her ear. She had completely forgotten about the communication device. "I haven't--thank you--Sone may have--thank you very much---I've been dancing so you might--oh, you're very generous--you may want to ask him." She said. She set the satchel down, keeping it open for anyone else who might throw some change in. "Sorry, we're just finishing up but Sone may have been keeping an ear open as he played." The crowd began to disperse. She picked up her bag and turned, smiling at Sone as she walked towards him.

"That was amazing, Sone!" She said, placing her zill back into her satchel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information