AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how to deal with depression and any ways to recover from it?

Junior Member Greyd is on a distinguished road Greyd's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2015 02:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unhappy how to deal with depression and any ways to recover from it?

I cant find any segment that fit this topic I hope its allowed here. actually im suffering from depression and im taking meds its like I feel very sad, bored, fed up, not enjoying anything and sometimes not wanting to live all together combined. I no longer enjoying much unlike before its so suck its seems like the world and my body tells me I need to die if you have experienced this how to get recover from this torment?

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how to deal with depression and any ways to recover from it?

Life is so full of crap that I've become immune to being depressive. I just focus on the things that I love; the beautiful things, my personal goals and cookies. What do you love about life? Or do you absolutely hate everyone and everything?

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't give up.. Depression.. is an illness, but it's possible to cure it by sheer will.
    Life is bad at times, but you can always rebound back. I'm proof of that, as I was depressed before.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

i feel your pain, brother. i have chronic depression combined with bipolar, so at times i feel like death would be a welcome change from the agony of living. for me, it helps to remember that i have people relying on me to be strong. my brother is in jail, and he needs my support right now. he needs to know that he can come to me with his problems and that i'll have the strength to bear them. and my mother is going through some terrible financial straits right now, she and her husband have been laid off for months and unemployment isn't even enough to keep food in the house. so i have $100 going out every week for my brother's jail commissary account, and i've already borrowed $140 to my mother, which i told her she doesn't need to pay back.

so, if i were to give in to my depression, and say you know what, i don't feel like going to work today, i'd rather just sit home and wallow in my own self pity, well then there are people that i love dearly that would suffer for my weakness. it's hard putting on that tough face and gritting your teeth through the worst life has to offer, but when you get through it, you are stronger for it. those who have suffered are more learned than those who have had an easy, stress-free life.

so, if there's anyone that's relying on you to be strong, you'd better not let them down.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

hey if youre depressed try getting some help from anyone other than people who stuff your face with drugs that will get you addicted so you keep paying for them, or some anime nerds online who dont know sh*t. Just because youre depressed doesnt mean youre retarded right? jesus.

6. Dislikes Sympathy disliked this post
    SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It can be difficult dealing with depression. I would recommend getting some help from someone who is qualified to help you. If they prescribe you drugs for depression, I know there are better alternatives than taking drugs. Ask for non-drug alternatives like if you can go to a therapy group or do activities that will help lessen depression. I know that yoga and meditation are great for people who suffer from anxiety. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

focus on what you want instead of what you dont want. if you think happyness and love then thats what you get in return. if you focus on death and hate then thats what your world will become. no fear. no pain. fear causes suffering. conrole your thoughts and focus on happyness

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Member Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako is a splendid one to behold Sakane Mako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: nyanPan

My ex-classmates used to force me to near-depression before, so I can more or less understand how it feels to not want to live. If you feel depressed, you can try something exciting to make you forget your worries. Listen to a genre of music you've never tried before, take risks(just don't try to commit suicide), rebel once in a while, just because you have depression doesn't mean you have to mope around like a depressed person. Do something new and forget about it for a while. That should make you feel a bit better at least.

(believe it or not, when I'm sad or frustrated, I eat in class, doodle on important assignment and curse out loud in class. My teachers and classmates don't really care about me anyway.)
    Studio Shaft head tilts, Studio Shaft head tilts everywhere.

Senior Member kristaok is on a distinguished road kristaok's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2014 09:28 AM
    Threads

If you're not strong this life will knock ya down, you have to fight and stay strong.

Have you ever spoke against your thoughts verbally? When I have a negative thought I speak against it and it goes away..

I'm a word of faith believer, I used to be Baptist. I soon found out that being Baptist led me to more troubles then I could handle, then once I joined WOF movement I received healing.

Junior Member Lotuz is on a distinguished road Lotuz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2015 11:44 AM
    Threads

There's no real way of combating it besides having support from our family, friends and who ever you can trust whether it be a doctor or neighbor. I've found that many people just need a foundation where they can mope and still have someone to keep reminding things will turn out okay if you keep pushing or more that it will be worth it. I've known a few people who've dealt with depression and they've all been given the general advice of taking meds and exercising which I think is quite a biological route that may or may not have any impact.

Anyhow, back to the support pov. It's hard having people be around in scenarios as such. As they say, misery loves company and the catch twenty two is company doesn't love misery. You may or may not have someone who has stuck by you but perhaps it's time to build bridges and open up to someone who you trust enough to confide in and use as a potential "pick me up on my bad days" person. In such cases where things work out well, we are quite thrilled and our belief in human kind seems to be restored.

I don't know if this has helped but I figured giving you my two cents can only add up. Now don't you go spending those cents all in one place.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Quote Originally Posted by ᴋᴜʀᴀᴏᴋᴀᴍɪ View Post
    Life is so full of crap that I've become immune to being depressive.
    This is me. :P

Obviously depression sucks, but suicide isn't the answer. I used to get really depressed and go to sleep at night planning ways to end my life, every night, for years. But then I realized. Once you're dead, you're dead. Yeah, sure, the depression/suffering may end. But so does everything else. You can no longer enjoy the things you enjoy either. The life we have is limited, so why not live through the hardships to enjoy the many possible happy outcomes to come? Just focus on the things that make you happy.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's particularly difficult to deal with. A lot harder when it's also part of other disorders/illnesses. I have both clinical depression, as well as chronic anxiety. I only recently looked into seeing a therapist even though I despise them (I just REALLY, really hate talking to other people about personal things, let alone paying someone for it.) Which is strange because I see no problems with doing that online.

The stigma surrounding mental illnesses doesn't make it easier to talk about or get help with, either. It's one of those invisible personal battles you need to get whatever support you can, and also forge through. Usually alone, if you don't have any real supportive people to help you.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 12-16-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Kill something. We're predators and I believe depression is similar to how lions get in zoos when they can't hunt. So take a gun or a knife, go hunting int he woods, and kill something (preferably an animal) and see how you feel.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: sustainna

Honestly, I suffer from depression, Ive been hanging on for so very long. A way to get through it is to find something worth fighting for, and Keep fighting. Find someone who cares for you and loves you and willing to fight with you.
    "Used to be named Solomore. Adopted a new Username/Handle. Find me on Twitch! Twitch.tv/sustainna"
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Electric Moonlight View Post
    Which is strange because I see no problems with doing that online.
    i think that's because you maintain a certain level of anonymity online. even if the person you're talking to knows your name and face, there isn't the pressure of talking face-to-face. the feeling that the person you're talking to is judging you is a lot less strong when talking online. you can be kind of detached. i also feel more comfortable talking about issues online, but it's really more about venting than having an actual discussion, for me anyway.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Kill something. We're predators and I believe depression is similar to how lions get in zoos when they can't hunt. So take a gun or a knife, go hunting int he woods, and kill something (preferably an animal) and see how you feel.
    ... well most of us are not sociopaths... so, stay away from my pets, thanks.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 10:16 PM
    Threads

Depression is a cyclic hardship for most people, and a constant one for those of us predisposed to it via genetics. First of all, not that I'm assuming you do any of these things, but certainly do not drink alcohol or intake any other substances that fall into the depressant (obvious by name) spectrum, as those certainly will not help. The only true way to battle depression is to try to find footing, as in find one positive thing about every day and cling to it, on top of that find people who would truly miss you if you lost the battle with depression and let them continue to give you reasons to move forward, if not letting the only reasons be to be around them and not cause them to suffer your absence.
    Last edited by Ourobus; 12-22-2014 at 10:11 PM.

19. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Greyd : Hang in there. I know depression is tough. I've been depressed many times before, but you can overcome it. You can make it. You're very brave for sharing that with us. I'm rooting for you!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Electric Moonlight View Post
    ... well most of us are not sociopaths... so, stay away from my pets, thanks.
    I'm not a sociopath. When I do something wrong I'm fully aware of it. It wouldn't be fun otherwise.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 12-27-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

22. Likes Sustainna liked this post
    Junior Member GenericAnime is on a distinguished road GenericAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2015 01:22 PM
    Threads

Dealing with depression just doesn't work. You have to wait it out and get over it, waiting until something good comes into your life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Clayton_n;2838439]I'm not a sociopath. When I do something wrong I'm fully aware of it. It wouldn't be fun otherwise.

Okay. What exactly do you do?
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 01-02-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    I'm not a sociopath. When I do something wrong I'm fully aware of it. It wouldn't be fun otherwise.
    Sociopaths don't go kill stuff just because they're depressed. I should know because I am one and I suffer regularly from depression. What I find is that dealing with depression is an individualistic method - it differs from person-to-person. For me, simply distracting myself from it by something such as video-games (preferably something violent) helps. Alternatively I sleep it off. Anything that physically keeps my mind occupied is what helps me ride it out. I know in those situations physical interaction is a no-no ... that's just how it is for me.

... Also is there never a time where you post fifteen oversized and irrelevant images?
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 01-02-2015 at 05:40 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Note that I am not depressed. Must be doing something right.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

There are many ways. Some drink. Some see therapists. I, for one, do drugs to deal with it. But it's a simple thought that keeps me from killing myself. Things may suck. But if I die, then that eliminates any possibility that things will get better. It's literally puts my chances of being happy at 0%. As long as I'm alive, there's alays a chance, no matter how miniscule, that it'll get better.

Anyway, if the meds don't help, talk to you doctor. They may have you on the wrong meds. A friend of mine had that happen. She was on anxiety meds for her depression and it worsened things quite a bit. If your doctor seems too eager to put y9u on meds, get a different one. Many of them only care about the comission they get from selling them.

Talking to people may also help. Feel free to pm me if you need. Helping people is my thing.

My mood on a daily basis

Member Kuroh is on a distinguished road Kuroh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2015 11:33 PM
    Threads

I'm afraid there is no easy way to get out of that, you have to live through it. Alcohol will numb the feeling for a bit but ain't no good solution. Taking meds will help but only when Docs are sincere and honest if you could find one. The most suitable solution is to talk about it with someone about what happened, the more it pour out of you the better you will feel. Do you have any friends? family? any closed ones who can share your feelings, those should do just fine, If not then I am here if you want to talk. I can be the ears for you, Don't hesitate okay ? You will get through this

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information