AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Characters who ruin the anime

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ is on a distinguished road ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

Default Re: Characters who ruin the anime

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Just probably because Inuyasha's a really long series. XD If FY had been that long...*shudders* the same thing most likely would happen.

Eh, it's an all right anime. I definitely prefer the manga...though the anime was good for extra comedy bits and touching bits. The animation itself though is pretty bad. After I finished the manga, I went back to watch the last episode and I had to cringe a couple times. XD
    kagome's alright but i get sick and tired of hearung her scream "INUYASHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" seriously it's like when naruto screams "believe it!" and miaka is useless she's constantly getting saved by everyone and her uselessness gets her best friend captured seemingly raped and then her bff hates her after that

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol, yes, I hate when ANY character is saying someone else's name over and over again. XD It's like "OMG SHUT UP!! I liked Nuriko's pun in Fushigi Yuugi. "You guys standing there, yelling Miaka's name over and over isn't going to stop the bleeding!" LOL.
    Nuriko pwns. :]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lol, yes, I hate when ANY character is saying someone else's name over and over again. XD It's like "OMG SHUT UP!! I liked Nuriko's pun in Fushigi Yuugi. "You guys standing there, yelling Miaka's name over and over isn't going to stop the bleeding!" LOL.
    Nuriko pwns. :]
    nuriko rox! why did they have to kill him off!? T.T

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Because it made for good story.

Same reason they killed Dumbledore off.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by otakuken View Post
    nuriko rox! why did they have to kill him off!? T.T
    Because Watase's EVIL. >:[ She killed my favorite character in Ayashi No Ceres too! AND IT WAS TOTALLY UNECESSARY!!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Because Watase's EVIL. >:[ She killed my favorite character in Ayashi No Ceres too! AND IT WAS TOTALLY UNECESSARY!!
    that's cold plus she killed knight in absolute boyfriend! and that one guy's best friend in alice 19th. but what really got me was she basically killed everyone in fushigi yugi by the end of it only miaka and tamahome lived.

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It was kinda necessary considering she went back into her own time/universe. And the Tomahome ate the end technically wasn't the original. Just someone who looked like him and had him memories. Sort of a remembered reincarnation. Though that depends if you consider Miaka went into another universe or back in time.

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First of, I freaking hate orihime from bleach. Everytime Ichigo is out fighting for her and for everybody she starts whining, crying and yelling Ichigo's name several times. Not to mention Nami from one piece and Sakura from Naruto. Its always the sensitive girls that annoy me the most.. Especially Sakura who thinks that she could take sasuke down by herself etc etc..

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Quote Originally Posted by caelesti View Post
    First of, I freaking hate orihime from bleach. Everytime Ichigo is out fighting for her and for everybody she starts whining, crying and yelling Ichigo's name several times. Not to mention Nami from one piece and Sakura from Naruto. Its always the sensitive girls that annoy me the most.. Especially Sakura who thinks that she could take sasuke down by herself etc etc..
    She is probably one of the main reasons why Ichigo is not as cool as he use to be.

I hate it when romance get to characters,it could possibly turn them into a horrible character

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    She is probably one of the main reasons why Ichigo is not as cool as he use to be.

I hate it when romance get to characters,it could possibly turn them into a horrible character
    Indeed especially the fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow, if I get the chance to get rid of orihime I would Bankai her *** away to the place she belongs most. The frikkin drama genre..

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Shojo Beat would love to have her.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

but orihime is a key character! she's possibly the only one who can stop the hogyoku! but yea she whines to much.

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

This'll be fun. Nobue Itoh ruined Ichigo Mashimaro with her blatant pedophilia. Sakura ruined Naruto by being a stupid jerk who's obsessed with Sasuke, but who Naruto's hopelessly in love with anyway, ruining all hopes of Naruto getting together with Hinata, rendering Hinata's character useless, leaving the writers to reduce her to a running gag, making me lose all respect for the writers of Naruto. Misty ruined Pokemon by leaving, dashing millions of kids' hopes that she'd get together with Ash, and by becoming a pokemon master before Ash, proving irrevocably that Ash sucks more than Miroku's wind tunnel. Mini Moon ruined Sailor Moon by being a stuck up brat with too much power and clout in the show. The "visored" ruined Bleach by being another "fight fire with fire" cliche.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitomon View Post
    Mini Moon ruined Sailor Moon by being a stuck up brat with too much power and clout in the show.
    ...........I think I love you. :D

SCREW Orihime-it's only IchigoxRukia, baby!! :DDD

but what really got me was she basically killed everyone in fushigi yugi by the end of it only miaka and tamahome lived.
    Actually Chichiri and Tasuki made it too. :3 Oh man, you know how PISSED I'd be if she'd killed TASUKI!? lol
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 07-19-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm gonna throw things for a loop and say Hei from Darker than Black. He had potential but the writers ended up screwing up his character and thus the anime since it centered around him. Haung and Yin where much better characters then he was.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 07-19-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

...........I think I love you.

SCREW Orihime-it's only IchigoxRukia, baby!! DD

Actually Chichiri and Tasuki made it too. :3 Oh man, you know how PISSED I'd be if she'd killed TASUKI!? lol
    but tasuki and chichiri were on the brink of death and watase was heartless enough to kill a kid! i forgot what his name was though.....and mosrt people are saying it's RukiaxRenji and OrihimexUlquiorra (til he got killed) and I HATE MINI MOON!!!! SHE'S USELSS WITH ALL THAT TALK SHE DOES AND STILL ENDS UP GETTING CAPTURED!! WHY IS SHE THERE?! TO ANNOY THE FANS OF THE SHOW?! WHAT IS HER PURPOSE?!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

but tasuki and chichiri were on the brink of death and watase was heartless enough to kill a kid! i forgot what his name was though.....
    Chiriko.
    and mosrt people are saying it's RukiaxRenji
    I freakin HATE THAT CRAPPY PAIRING. Renji is...blargh. XD
    and I HATE MINI MOON!!!! SHE'S USELSS WITH ALL THAT TALK SHE DOES AND STILL ENDS UP GETTING CAPTURED!! WHY IS SHE THERE?! TO ANNOY THE FANS OF THE SHOW?! WHAT IS HER PURPOSE?!
    She just sucks. =_= Thank God she's not in Sailor Stars...the BEST season, hands down.

Junior Member HeiGotAGun is on a distinguished road HeiGotAGun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Alucard From Hellsing
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1
    Jk , Now I Have Your Attention I Shall tell You The Characters Who Ruin Animé. Each And Every Filler Character Ever Even Thought OF.
    Darker Than Black : Best Anime Ever

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HeiGotAGun View Post
    Alucard From Hellsing
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1
    Jk , Now I Have Your Attention I Shall tell You The Characters Who Ruin Animé. Each And Every Filler Character Ever Even Thought OF.
    but some filler characters are cool

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

but some filler characters are cool
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Lucky Star's Minoru Shiraishi doesn't appear in the manga, yet definitely had some cool moments in the anime, mainly his tsundere speech (delivering it Gundam's Zeon style) and

finally scaring the snot out of that brat Akira and trashing the set when he got screwed over one too many times
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She didn't ruin the anime at all; she was just completely useless. Even though most of the plot was centered around her, it was like she did nothing in the anime of importance!

Julia from Cowboy Bebop.

There, I said it.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    She didn't ruin the anime at all; she was just completely useless. Even though most of the plot was centered around her, it was like she did nothing in the anime of importance!

Julia from Cowboy Bebop.

There, I said it.
    julia was put in to be killed in the end she wasn't even shown til the ending of the series and was killed of about 2 or 3 episodes from when her identity was revealed!

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

Originally Posted by Yukitomon
    Mini Moon ruined Sailor Moon by being a stuck up brat with too much power and clout in the show.
    ...........I think I love you.
    Sorry, I'm already dating someone.

it's like when naruto screams "believe it!"
    Watch the subbed version then *rolls eyes*.
    Last edited by Yukitomon; 07-26-2010 at 12:23 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitomon View Post
    Watch the subbed version then *rolls eyes*.
    Which is just as - if not more - annoying than the dub when you consider that he says "dattebayo" or "-ttebayo" a few hundred times more than he ever says "Believe it!".

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information