AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: UrusaiSevera's Sig Creations

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Thanks for the comments <3

And yeah, the ropes are a bit thick, I didn't intend them to be that way, but I was too lazy to go back 25 layers to redo it... xD

Now here is a little something I made together with my 10 year old cousin, she made it, whilst I gave her pointers along the way.. I kept it pretty basic for her, but the outcome is still pretty ^^

Illusionary. Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 01:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiSevera View Post
    Now here is a little something I made together with my 10 year old cousin, she made it, whilst I gave her pointers along the way.. I kept it pretty basic for her, but the outcome is still pretty ^^

That is a very cute sig.
    It's eye-catching and the outcome is pretty indeed.
    The overall effects are great. E.g. the lighting/glow.
    Love the simplicity of it. <3
    You and your cousin did a fantastic job. xD

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Haha. Your cousin made it? It's cute! I love mudkip anyway. =) I'm amazed you let your cousin touch your computer much less Photoshop. ><; I never let mine play around with my art programs. lol I'm scared they might break it somehow.

Junior Member Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None is a splendid one to behold Altair Son of None's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 02:27 AM
    Threads

Hahaha, I thought professor Snape looked like Ozzy Osbourne honestly because of the bright/dark purple colors, I don't know why it came out to be Ozzy for me though, however I do like all your Sig's, but are the Sig's supposed to be 250x150? The Sig's are more based on height than width, that was a mistake I am now editing this, now that I viewed the past Sig's. However that I see the recent ones now I know that you did the layout right. My apologies, great Sig
    's
    Last edited by Altair Son of None; 01-03-2008 at 05:43 AM.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

wow your cousin made it
    it looks awsome. i love it, it is so cute.
    the colors make it stand out even more.
    good job.

[set by blueangel06661]

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really like the last set you made. The colors and effects are awesome, and I love the text. Everything blends great together. The lighting suits the character and the effects. Awesome set!

Also, the sig your cousin made is very impressive for being ten. Tell her good job! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Altair Son of None View Post
    Hahaha, I thought professor Snape looked like Ozzy Osbourne honestly because of the bright/dark purple colors, I don't know why it came out to be Ozzy for me though, however I do like all your Sig's, but are the Sig's supposed to be 250x150? The Sig's are more based on height than width, that was a mistake I am now editing this, now that I viewed the past Sig's. However that I see the recent ones now I know that you did the layout right. My apologies, great Sig
    's
    Sorry, but this one made me lol. I never stretch or squash any of the renders I use (my own or others). I always keep the original proportions of the character intact, because I really don't like the effect you get when you do. Infact I find it hideous when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by clowangel View Post
    Haha. Your cousin made it? It's cute! I love mudkip anyway. =) I'm amazed you let your cousin touch your computer much less Photoshop. ><; I never let mine play around with my art programs. lol I'm scared they might break it somehow.
    lol She works with ps3 herself, so she knows how it works, but honestly... there is no variation of style in here works, so I was guiding her through some new techniques. I even let my brother touch ps3 once in a while, though he could break it... He totally fails when it comes to ps xD

Also Thanks for the comments to the rest! <33

And here is something new... A gift for my dear friend Lainskiss <3.. I lol'd so hard when someone bad repped him for wearing a signature I made, even though he had asked me if he could xD

So here is your "Delirium"

::

::
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-09-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Omg >.< I think you've gotten a lot better since last time I checked your sig thread. o.O I really like the Delirium one (although I hate the render/stock). The effects and splashy-ness looks awesome! I also like how you did the text and blurred some parts of the sig. Great job!

Oh, the first version is better.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Uru! You know, I dont think Ive ever commented on your work o_O

I really love the current set you made for yourself, the colors and stock go so well together!

The Delirium sigs came out really nice, and I personally like the first one more [with the border]...but they're a bit...big o.o

I hope to see more from you soon :3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah I had saved it in this size, but when I wanted to resize it, because I thought it was a bit on the big size. Ps3 started acting up, so I resized it now... edited the previous post

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, awesome sig! I also like the first version the best. The effects are awesome, and the text looks perfect for the sig. The coloring and blending are great. This I think is your best sig yet. ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

comment in your last work:
    Nice one Uru! but I wish Lain suggested you to make him avatar that matched with this siggy because it would be awesome!....I like the Delirium txt reflection....you're creative Uru! the siggy is so shine like covered by a glass...nice work!^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*blush blush* Thank you all for the comments! :3

Here is a little update, because I really haven't had any time to do any graphics work ;___;
    This is part of a bigger peice, which I might be posting after I finish it (...if I finish it).

And also... I plan on giving out gifts... the list of people to receive something still needs to be made... but hopefully I will have some more time on my hands soon

btw, it says "fiery bubbles", very random text >>

<333 Uru

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there Uru. I like all of your siggies, especially your latest one. The colour, background and lighting are good. Hope to see some more work from you.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comment Red ^^

Here's a request I filled in for darthvenjoh

Comments ?.. oh yeah.. the list will be published soon enough and also how it's going to work >>

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Hmm.. Compared to your other works, I can't say I like this one. There's a nice gradient of colors, interesting background, nice clean render except for some parts of his hair, but it's so empty. And you blurred a little too randomly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by clowangel View Post
    Hmm.. Compared to your other works, I can't say I like this one. There's a nice gradient of colors, interesting background, nice clean render except for some parts of his hair, but it's so empty. And you blurred a little too randomly.
    Well honestly said.. I think it's not anywhere near my best. I made it in something like half an hour, the quality of the provided image wasn't all to great either... and I was not really inspired making it. And yeah.. I took a brush as an eraser, clicked once.. and voila! random blurred bits >>

OOH YEAH the list! Who will get an Uru original?!
    Here is how it works:
    step #1 --- Do I see my name on the list?! proceed to step #2
    step #2 --- Be happy... or fear for what's going to happen next
    step #3 --- Decide to or not to send me a pm with an image in it you want me to use. ( I can also go random and just make something for you)
    step #4 --- Wait... yeah wait...I'm a slow worker >>

some additional comments:
    - you can send me anything you want me to use, anime, game or real life people, also I will do a photomanipulation if you like ... But it'll probably suck >>
    - Also I can make you something random.. (if you dare take on that challenge)
    - I don't think I'll make any animated signatures, but when I do, it will take a whole lot longer before it's finished.

ANYWAYS... THA LIST!
    You see there are 12 spots... a few are taken, but some are not... wooot Free Spots! Just give a shout if you want to be on the list, once 12 places are full, I think I'll have anough to do this coming month (perhaps 2 >>)

1. Ky Love
    2. Chris or Music Fiend (because your current signature sucks, just like you. let me improve you :3)
    3. Mira Kaiba
    4. MaruMaru (or properly said MaruDashi)
    5. Unlimited
    6. "Red"

This list will be updated. And perhaps when I finish something another spot will come free ;D
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 02-10-2008 at 04:33 AM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's nice to see you've made a request list, Uru. I think the people who are on will be pleased when you make them their siggies.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

Yeah, I love them. I might have a request for you too someday!!
    ~♡Ѻnn@♡~

Junior Member darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads

wow thanks for making my sig and u also make me an avatar ur really cool gud luck in ur future works
    My world is made of dreams, love, and worries. But there are still things lying hidden that I can't even imagine

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

wow nice place here Uru.I don't think i've ever posted here.......

but anyway,nice newly updated sig!
    The blending is just completely awsome and I love the render and how it matches with teh background.The text is just kawaii along the BG and the cute little butterfly at the end is awsome.Darthvenjoh has to be the happiest^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Could I add myself to your request list, Uru?
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

=O i saw my name on the list!
    Randomness please!

The Mudkip attracted me. tho, the color of font is a bit awkward >_>
    The Delirium awes me. a bit dark, but wow!
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by "Red" View Post
    Could I add myself to your request list, Uru?
    You are added to the list :3
    If you want me to make a set of something specific, just pm me a link to the image or extract/render you want me to use. Or do you want me to go random on you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by +EvilIceCoob View Post
    =O i saw my name on the list!
    Randomness please!

The Mudkip attracted me. tho, the color of font is a bit awkward >_>
    The Delirium awes me. a bit dark, but wow!
    Randomness it is :3
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 02-10-2008 at 04:35 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is something I made for all my Valentines... all 14 of them.. and that number will probably be growing :3

The number of valentines grew... new total 17

correction... all 20 of my Valentines :3

21 lol
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 02-13-2008 at 02:16 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information