AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Borderlands 2

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Spent the last two hours trying to kill Piston's blimp.

I just don't get it. Maybe if the turrets respawned when you died, then you'd have a decent chance. But right now, it dosen't look like I actually spawn with enough ammo to kill him. I use every single bullet I have, and then I die (he still has about 20% HP).
    It took you two hours? It took me like 30 seconds in UVHM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I accidentally started the quest line at level 39 by misclicking and quicktraveling to the crater. Which means all the quests where set to level 40-ish (even if I went back later, it would be stuck in that level range).

Torgue's is hard at level 40 D:

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Reload is freaking awesome, if you don't hurt yourself that is and if you have the Bee shield.
    I've never seen the reload do any noticeable amount of damage in UVHM, whereas panic-spamming the Baby Maker does a massive amount. Sure the Avenger does have a higher DPS and ammo regen, but I find it less versatile because its reload is too difficult or situational to utilize.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I've never seen the reload do any noticeable amount of damage in UVHM, whereas panic-spamming the Baby Maker does a massive amount. Sure the Avenger does have a higher DPS and ammo regen, but I find it less versatile because its reload is too difficult or situational to utilize.
    The Bee shield no longer amplifies damage from Tediore reloads, except the Avenger, which is the reason why I would use it.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Bee shield no longer amplifies damage from Tediore reloads, except the Avenger, which is the reason why I would use it.
    I haven't used the Bee since they nerfed it and survival and healthgating became more important in UVHM. Not much point having a shield that can let you do 500K+ per SMG bullet if you can't keep it fully charged.

I haven't used the Bee since fighting Dexiduous in Hammerlock's DLC. I've since adapted my build to use a combination of the Sham and the Antagonist, depending on situation. With the class mods that came out in Tiny Tina's DLC letting me utilize the Infinity with Anarchy I might start using the Bee more in situations I feel I need to outright camp in, but otherwise I long stopped relying on it.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I haven't used the Bee since they nerfed it and survival and healthgating became more important in UVHM. Not much point having a shield that can let you do 500K+ per SMG bullet if you can't keep it fully charged.

I haven't used the Bee since fighting Dexiduous in Hammerlock's DLC. I've since adapted my build to use a combination of the Sham and the Antagonist, depending on situation. With the class mods that came out in Tiny Tina's DLC letting me utilize the Infinity with Anarchy I might start using the Bee more in situations I feel I need to outright camp in, but otherwise I long stopped relying on it.
    Axton and Maya can buff the Bee's shield stats with their skills.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Axton and Maya can buff the Bee's shield stats with their skills.
    Even my friend (the one who got me into Borderlands in the first place) doesn't use the Bee in UVHM. He uses a combination of the Ruff Rider and Blockade and has built his Axton around buffing explosion and grenade damage (which indirectly buff plasma casters as well as pretty much every Torgue weapon).

Then again our co-op group is pretty much the versatile jack-of-all-trades group, we all have our uses. None of us have used the Bee since we got to level 61, it's just impossible to keep it fully charged since it has something between a 7-8-second recharge delay.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Even my friend (the one who got me into Borderlands in the first place) doesn't use the Bee in UVHM. He uses a combination of the Ruff Rider and Blockade and has built his Axton around buffing explosion and grenade damage (which indirectly buff plasma casters as well as pretty much every Torgue weapon).

Then again our co-op group is pretty much the versatile jack-of-all-trades group, we all have our uses. None of us have used the Bee since we got to level 61, it's just impossible to keep it fully charged since it has something between a 7-8-second recharge delay.
    My Siren (with Ward and Legendary Siren Class Mod) can cut the shield's recharge delay down to a second. Axton on the other hand (with Willing Skill) cuts it down to a second or two. I still can't believe you're not using the shield though as it speeds up everything and the shield become almost like its pre-patch counter part.

On my end, I'm trying to get everyone to level 61 and throw all low level equipment, except legendary items which I will keep until I know that they won't release a feature to scale low level items to player level.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-29-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finally downloaded Tina Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep today. Only played a bit, but so far, BEST DLC PURCHASE EVER. I honestly can't name the last time I laughed as hard during a campaign.

Other than that I'm working on leveling up Axton. I had started a playthrough with Zer0, but eh, having more fun as the Commando.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    Finally downloaded Tina Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep today. Only played a bit, but so far, BEST DLC PURCHASE EVER. I honestly can't name the last time I laughed as hard during a campaign.

Other than that I'm working on leveling up Axton. I had started a playthrough with Zer0, but eh, having more fun as the Commando.
    I thought the commentary in the Torgue DLC was top-notch and it was going to be hard to beat that in terms of humor (though that campaign itself was a bit meh, really.) Tiny Tina's DLC outdid everything else.

... even the music had us laughing. We kept singing that catchy little tune you hear in the mines/dwarven ruins. Over, and over, and over.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jumped into a Pyre Thresher's head earlier today and beat it to death with Krieg. I was actually stuck it in. I beat the arena laughing. I also almost died to a Ultimate Varkid, but I beat that to death too. Krieg is really impressive. Also hilarious. I'm going down the middle tree with him, and the only problem I have is Light the Fuse on Crystalisks. It's...not even that good on regular enemies. I might do more preference testing on it later, but for now, I'm not specced into it. I do love Thrill of the Kill, because all of that healing. Holy crap it's insane. I can go from 10% to 100% if I time my strikes right.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Light the Fuse is a bit rubbish. It works fine on random mooks but not on enemies with huge health bars and I don't even think it works on them.

It has saved my backside numerous times in my TVHM playthrough with him though (I think I got into a huge gunfight where I went down in so many successive times he was basically getting killed and blowing himself up instantly), and I think I managed to get lucky with using it to take out BNK3R, but you're probably better off putting the skill point in something else in the long run.

It's a good concept though. Just not powerful enough, especially in UVHM.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Light the Fuse is a bit rubbish. It works fine on random mooks but not on enemies with huge health bars and I don't even think it works on them.

It has saved my backside numerous times in my TVHM playthrough with him though (I think I got into a huge gunfight where I went down in so many successive times he was basically getting killed and blowing himself up instantly), and I think I managed to get lucky with using it to take out BNK3R, but you're probably better off putting the skill point in something else in the long run.

It's a good concept though. Just not powerful enough, especially in UVHM.
    Which sucks, but I figure if I'm going to use Melee like I am, I can just carry a slag gun and just slag and whack. I actually tried out Gaige's Interspersed Outburst skill, and it wasn't impressive. Although, that was because I'm using Assault Rifles and SMGs and whatnot on her, so that's why I'm not fully seeing the results. That, and it doesn't proc that often, which is bad considering UVHM having the need for it.

Anyone else excited for the two new DLCs coming out? 11 extra levels and digistructs of enemy fusions. Plus T.K. Baha. Zombie version, of course. I'm getting them when I can.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Just gonna wait for the level expansion to come out. No announcements on when it's coming out yet, but I hope it will be soon.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pretty sure me and my buddies will be playing all over it once it comes out. There are a few places I want to put those extra 11 skill points heh.

And... I dunno, I quite like interspersed outburst. If you give it time to set at x5 then for me it procs guaranteed (and my favourite guns are SMGs, I rock tediore plasma casters like a ho.) Then again I use the Antagonist shield and have a Florentine (gaige loves the Florentine) so -shrug.-

The only major problem I've had in UVHM so far was dealing with badasses in the dragons keep DLC. that temple arena mission stretch took us like... a week... I still have nightmares with the badass round. ._.

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pretty sure me and my buddies will be playing all over it once it comes out. There are a few places I want to put those extra 11 skill points heh.

And... I dunno, I quite like interspersed outburst. If you give it time to set at x5 then for me it procs guaranteed (and my favourite guns are SMGs, I rock tediore plasma casters like a ho.) Then again I use the Antagonist shield and have a Florentine (gaige loves the Florentine) so -shrug.-

The only major problem I've had in UVHM so far was dealing with badasses in the dragons keep DLC. that temple arena mission stretch took us like... a week... I still have nightmares with the badass round. ._.
    I...don't want to do the temple now. Thanks for that. Also, I forgot I had a 54 and 61 version of the Florentine, but Krieg can't use it, due to me roleplaying him to only use Bandit weapons. Trying to give them use, because I use everything else. They're fun, but I need a relic for them to be at their best.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    I...don't want to do the temple now. Thanks for that. Also, I forgot I had a 54 and 61 version of the Florentine, but Krieg can't use it, due to me roleplaying him to only use Bandit weapons. Trying to give them use, because I use everything else. They're fun, but I need a relic for them to be at their best.
    I only use the Florentine because it's basically a pimped Chulainn, and because Gaige loves shock weaponry. Using the Slagga to slag people is probably still a better option, and at least in UVHM weapon swap speeds are higher so it's not such a disadvantage to quickly switch the Slagga to a more appropriate weapon.

... Do the temple.

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I only use the Florentine because it's basically a pimped Chulainn, and because Gaige loves shock weaponry. Using the Slagga to slag people is probably still a better option, and at least in UVHM weapon swap speeds are higher so it's not such a disadvantage to quickly switch the Slagga to a more appropriate weapon.

... Do the temple.
    True, but since I have a Florentine, I'm not farming for a Slagga. Plus, my Gaige needs the Florentine for her "Zap-You-In-The-Everywhere-Until-You-Die" fighting style. It's pretty effective.

No. You ruined the temple. What is the reward, anyways?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information