AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Power Inconsistencies in Bleach and Hitman Reborn

Member Reviewer03 is on a distinguished road Reviewer03's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2013 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Power Inconsistencies in Bleach and Hitman Reborn

Ok so recently I have read Hitman Reborn and Bleach I and would like to hear your thoughts on the power inconsistencies in these Mangas:

1 Hitman Reborn - How can Tsunas dad and Simon be stronger than Tsuna when he defeated Byakuran?

Future Byakuran and indeed all the people in the future had 10 years more experience and 10 years more of training.

Plus Byakuran absorbed the flames of 20 or so strong fighters - and yet Tsuna beat him.

But then Tsunas dad and Simon were way stronger than a Tsuna who beat future Bykuran who was super strong + who absorbed the flames of 20 strong fighter?? WTF??

These guys couldnt have been so strong or otherwise Byakuran would have been stopped.

2. Ichigo-Espada-Gotei 13

When Ichigo and his friends invade soul society Ichigo manages to beat Kuchiki and Kenpachi.

Later Ichigo is unable to beat the Nr 4 Espada (without his monster transformation)
    Yet Kuchiki and Kenpachi manage to beat the Nr 0 Espada.

And since the fight between Ichigo - Kenpachi/Kuchiki was in sould society they were at full power.

So how come an Ichigo who defeated these two captains
    (without monster transformation) cant beat the Nr 4 Espada but these captains can beat the Nr 0 Espada?

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At that time Ichigo was tapping into and usi mg Zangetsu's power. After he subjugated ME he began relying mainly on me. Because so he couldN.t beat a super class Espada whom transeeded all the others.

Byakuya and Kenpachi are powerful fighters. Ichigo through snergy beat Kenpachi. However I beat Byakuya by weakening him severly then Ichigo 'finished' him.

With reborn I say plot armor. Ichigi as well

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Power Inconsistencies in Bleach and Hitman Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Reviewer03 View Post
    Ok so recently I have read Hitman Reborn and Bleach I and would like to hear your thoughts on the power inconsistencies in these Mangas:

2. Ichigo-Espada-Gotei 13

When Ichigo and his friends invade soul society Ichigo manages to beat Kuchiki and Kenpachi.

Later Ichigo is unable to beat the Nr 4 Espada (without his monster transformation)
    Yet Kuchiki and Kenpachi manage to beat the Nr 0 Espada.

And since the fight between Ichigo - Kenpachi/Kuchiki was in sould society they were at full power.

So how come an Ichigo who defeated these two captains
    (without monster transformation) cant beat the Nr 4 Espada but these captains can beat the Nr 0 Espada?
    You're so f*** right!!!!! I love Bleach (thought it has known better days), and thought it's easy to accept that Ichigo is a genious (mening to atain such a huge level in a short period of time, as happenned against Aizen), I still feel pretty angry when those incoerences hapenned!

Without praticly any training, HOW ON EARTH could he beat Byakuya and Kenpachi?? -_- defeating renji and ikkaku is already pretty good.

And what's more is that Soul Society captians live for thousands of years, so their evolution should be very very slow!! (the only way to explain that they beated Espada Nr.0 and Ichigo only killed Ulquiorra because he lost control of himself is that thei evolved!) or else that they were just playing around with Ichigo back in Soul Society!

Anyways it doesn't make any else! Kubo should have managed things better, meaning more realistic fights, so as Oda makes for Luffy (the only anime I know the hero get's defeated in the end, as hapenned against Kuma)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    And what's more is that Soul Society captians live for thousands of years, so their evolution should be very very slow!! (the only way to explain that they beated Espada Nr.0 and Ichigo only killed Ulquiorra because he lost control of himself is that thei evolved!) or else that they were just playing around with Ichigo back in Soul Society!
    Kenpachi did even take of his eye cap against Ichigo and the proud Byakuya would have never let himself be defeated by a mere human - they were at full power.

Hey another thing - Kenpachi did take of his eyebatch against Ichigo - and they were even.

Yet without taking of his eyebatch he manages to defeat the NR 0 espada while Ichigo had problems with the number 5 and number 4 Espada.....

Doesnt make any sence.

6. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reviewer03 View Post
    Kenpachi did even take of his eye cap against Ichigo and the proud Byakuya would have never let himself be defeated by a mere human - they were at full power.

Hey another thing - Kenpachi did take of his eyebatch against Ichigo - and they were even.

Yet without taking of his eyebatch he manages to defeat the NR 0 espada while Ichigo had problems with the number 5 and number 4 Espada.....

Doesnt make any sence.
    EXACTLY!! You did well to remember that. Non-sense fights like those are one of the things that make me more upsted about an anime, so as the hero never to loose for anyone (despite he keeps evolving and somewhat always managing to take down oponnents teorethically much more powerfull than him and with much more experience just with talent and hard work in a couple of time). Ichigo's evolution to the battle with Aizen was just DIVINE, almost too fake to believe

That's the thing I most hate about Bleach because when those battles and others too place I was just "well, guess you never know a character's true power" -_-

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some logical issues ... you can finnd it in every "complex" Manga.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When Ichigo defeated Aizen he evolved - so thats ok - whats not ok is this

Soul Society: Ichigo equal to power to Kenpachi without Eyecap + Byakuya.

Before the Invasion of Hueco Mundo: Ichigo gets a LOT stronger and can now even use the Holllow mask which makes him even stronger - yet he is hard pressed to defeat the NR 6 Espada and has no chance against
    Nr 5 and Nr 4 Espada - yet Kenpachi+Byakuya - who he defeated months ago - are able to defeat the NR 0 Espada...... apparently at half strenght since Kenpachi didnt even take of his eye batch.

So either these two got a lot stronger since they were fighting Ichigo - how? - and why didnt they try to defeat Aizen if they were even stronger than Ichigo - or plot hole.

Junior Member Sleeping Dragon will become famous soon enough Sleeping Dragon will become famous soon enough Sleeping Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Eva Angel Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 12:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good old Kubo. He said himself in an interview that when he isn't sure where the plot is going he'll just throw in more characters. Don't get me wrong more characters are cool but I would of liked less characters that were developed further. It like competing in the Olympics. Cool I got 11 bronze medals, but just one gold would be awesome. This may or may not explain why there are such inconsistencies in terms of the characters level of fighting within the Bleach universe.

On the flip side it doesn't matter. You don't watch/read Bleach for the tear jerking story line and character development; you watch it for the BA fights. More people = more BA fights.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah but I find it hampering my enjoyment that when

Ichigo defeates Kenpachi+Byakuya - they are capable of eliminating the NR 0 Espada while he cant even win against the NR 4 espada.....

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Because screw logic, Tsuna and Ichigo are awesome haha xD

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information