AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: cosmic stories, close encounters:aliens, sasquatch and other cryptids.do you believe?

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default cosmic stories, close encounters:aliens, sasquatch and other cryptids.do you believe?

Since I've been a child I've been obsessed with aliens and the supernatural. I've seen flashing bright lights in the sky over ancient temples in the Yucatan...I've read countless reports on UFO's, sasquatch, the loch-ness monster, etc. Isn't it entirely probable that there are animals living in, for example, the ocean, that would blow our minds? After all, the human race has excavated a very small percentage of the ocean, between 1-5%. Perhaps the Loch-Ness monster is one of the last plesiosaurs, and Sasquatch is among the last surviving gigantopithicus ape men that roamed the Americas 15,000 years ago. All of this is probable. I wouldn't be surprised if there were Godzilla-esque creatures living in the deepest depths of the ocean that might be stirred by, for example, radioactivity. I mean the largest known mammal, the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is 100 feet long, as large as a space ship. And we have only excavated 1/100th of the ocean depths.

There are other theories that intrigue me as well, such as the theory of the Reptoids. This theory claims that 65,000,000 years ago, in the time of the dinosaurs, a primeval, shape-shifting, reptilian hominid intelligence rose up out of the Jurassic period and ruled Earth until the mass extinction of the dinosaurs, when they took to outer space. Who is to say that this isn't possible? After all, civilizations like the Maya and the Egyptians were very fluent in mathematics and cosmic science. Most reptoid theorists believe that the Jewish Zionist lobbyists are actually the shape-shifting reptoids in disguise.

Who knows...but one thing is for certain. Either we are alone in the universe or we are not, and both ideas are ground-shattering. Do you believe?

Pictures of real aliens:

This video and images are from a KGB report leak:

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: cosmic stories, close encounters:aliens, sasquatch and other cryptids.do you beli

okay if you think any of those photos are legit you're an idiot.

anyway, i do believe there is alien life in the universe, but i don't think that aliens have visited earth. there are a lot of strange things that might indicate alien visitation, like stones in Egypt that are cut with the extreme precision associated with waterjet or plasma cutters, but i'm not one to jump to conclusions.

as for sasquatch, until i see some legitimate evidence such as a corpse or even hair that can't be identified as any known animal, i'll think that's bs too. same goes for any creature of urban legend.

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: cosmic stories, close encounters:aliens, sasquatch and other cryptids.do you beli

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    okay if you think any of those photos are legit you're an idiot.

anyway, i do believe there is alien life in the universe, but i don't think that aliens have visited earth. there are a lot of strange things that might indicate alien visitation, like stones in Egypt that are cut with the extreme precision associated with waterjet or plasma cutters, but i'm not one to jump to conclusions.

as for sasquatch, until i see some legitimate evidence such as a corpse or even hair that can't be identified as any known animal, i'll think that's bs too. same goes for any creature of urban legend.
    those photos & video were taken long before CGI or advanced puppeterring. What else could they be?

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy 2112 View Post
    those photos & video were taken long before CGI or advanced puppeterring. What else could they be?
    i wasn't sure i wanted to dignify that with a response, but here it is. puppeteering has been around since ancient greece and probably before, and puppets were controlled by advanced mechanisms that filled entire rooms. also, photoshop. that picture with hitler and the alien is obviously photoshopped. if that were "released" when hitler was alive, it probably would have been mentioned a couple times throughout history.

now i'm not sure if you're stupid or a troll. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trollin me.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i wasn't sure i wanted to dignify that with a response, but here it is. puppeteering has been around since ancient greece and probably before, and puppets were controlled by advanced mechanisms that filled entire rooms. also, photoshop. that picture with hitler and the alien is obviously photoshopped. if that were "released" when hitler was alive, it probably would have been mentioned a couple times throughout history.

now i'm not sure if you're stupid or a troll. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trollin me.
    no no, youre missing my point. yeah i know about advanced puppeteering in ancient greece and OBVIOUSLY the picture with hitler is fake, I posted it as a joke. But there was no CGI or photoshop or computers when the photos and the video were taken. i assume you didn't watch the video.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy 2112 View Post
    no no, youre missing my point. yeah i know about advanced puppeteering in ancient greece and OBVIOUSLY the picture with hitler is fake, I posted it as a joke. But there was no CGI or photoshop or computers when the photos and the video were taken. i assume you didn't watch the video.
    no, i skipped around it a bit. did i miss the part where it says in the captions "this video is a joke, who would take this seriously?"

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here's some REAL proof that aliens exist!

Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

I've seen enough supernatural and paranormal stuff to know for a fact it exists.

However i have my doubts of anyone on this site proving it.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i believe in ghosts and i believe in aliens, but the idea that aliens would come to earth just to act mysterious in their spaceships, hovering where cameras can film them and racing by airplanes is just inane. every alien abduction story can be disproven by sleep paralysis. i know the vividness of it because i experienced it from childhood into my twenties. also i've never seen a presumed victim of alien abduction show off the scars they got from all the surgery they claim was performed on them. and the first person to say "Yeah but the aliens have healing rayz!" is getting sucker punched in the throat.

i think you have to be really gullible to buy into most supernatural/extraterrestrial phenomena. the world isn't a mysterious place, we invent mysteries so we don't get bored.
    Last edited by Sympathy; 04-05-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Member Nervous is on a distinguished road Nervous's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2014 08:19 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ClassySefa PSN ID: N3ON_Sefa

I'd like to believe in that stuff. Life gets so boring once you figure it all out. I'd like to think the US Military is controlled by the Illuminati and they'd send us on a top secret mission to fight some monsters. Instead I wake up, do pt, eat, train, clean, sleep and repeat the same thing day after day... On the real though, my friend is crazy about the Illuminati. I was scaring the crap out of him because I was just asking any Sgt I saw if they believed in that crap. Buddy was telling me how I'm going to go missing in a few days because I asked to many questions. lol

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

I believe that aliens can exist considering the vast and diverse content of our universe. I do not believe in anything supernatural. (IE. Ghosts, monsters, zombies, religion, etc.)

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeInEclipse View Post
    I believe that aliens can exist considering the vast and diverse content of our universe. I do not believe in anything supernatural. (IE. Ghosts, monsters, zombies, religion, etc.)
    I like how you classified zombies in the same prism as religion xD

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

I don't actually believe in aliens. Or at least that there's intelligent life out there.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    I don't actually believe in aliens. Or at least that there's intelligent life out there.
    like i said earlier, either we're alone or we aren't, and both ideas are intoxicating

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    it's really self-centered to think that in the infinity of the universe there isn't another planet capable of harboring intelligent, advanced life forms.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

it's really self-centered to think that in the infinity of the universe there isn't another planet capable of harboring intelligent, advanced life forms.
    I know. But until we actually find some I wont believe in them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information