AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unpopular Video Game Opinions

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Re: Unpopular Video Game Opinions

• Ocarina of Time is one of the worst Zelda games made, somewhat thanks to the fanboys. It's certainly not the best video game ever made either.
    • Metroid: Other M: Was actually a good game with character depth.
    • Final Fantasy has never been good.
    • Assassin's Creed is still just as repetitive as the first one was, only difference now being you actually get a choice in accepting missions.
    • Halo. Lol Halo.
    • Super Mario Sunshine was probably the best 3D Mario.
    • Super Mario Bros 1, 3, and 64 are overrated.
    • Pretty much every game on n64 is overrated.
    • F-Zero GX was probably the greatest racing game ever. Ever.
    • Need For Speed is pretty much done.
    • Sonic Heroes was one of the better games in the Sonic Series
    • Shadow The Hedgehog was enjoyable.
    • Guitar Hero/Rock Band is not repetitive for what it is, and it's actually pretty fun.
    /late

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

I have only a few unpopular opinions.
    -Assassins creed has never improved-the games are decent, but they have never got any better.

-Excluding the handheld market-Nintendo has been out of date since the introduction of the 64, the Wii can't even compete with 720p on 360 and is an embarrassment in the age of DX11@reso lutions above 1080p.(I assume this thread is ridicule free?)

-The PSP is the most unplayable/boring/limited handheld probably ever.

-Modern Warfare 2 was a GOOD game, just had bad users.

-Fallout New Vegas was EXACTLY the same game as Oblivion/Fallout 3, only packaged slightly different.

-Skyrim CAN be as good/better than Oblivion. Oblivion was brilliant, but so was Morrowind, Skyrim has the potential to keep up the trend of massive improvements from the Elder Scroll series.

That is about it for me, plus I see that this thread is made so people with these opinions finally have some were to say them without people throwing a wobbler. Good it is about time we can discuss them like adults without people getting in a mood.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    [LIST][*]Need For Speed is pretty much done.[*]Sonic Heroes was one of the better games in the Sonic Series
    /late
    Not that unpopular, bro. Need for Speed has already become a highly generic racing game, the game is not even taken seriously anymore.

About Sonic, yeah, unpopular opinion of the night, seriously....

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    • Ocarina of Time is one of the worst Zelda games made, somewhat thanks to the fanboys. It's certainly not the best video game ever made either.
    • Metroid: Other M: Was actually a good game with character depth.
    • Final Fantasy has never been good.
    • Assassin's Creed is still just as repetitive as the first one was, only difference now being you actually get a choice in accepting missions.
    • Halo. Lol Halo.
    • Super Mario Sunshine was probably the best 3D Mario.
    • Super Mario Bros 1, 3, and 64 are overrated.
    • Pretty much every game on n64 is overrated.
    • F-Zero GX was probably the greatest racing game ever. Ever.
    • Need For Speed is pretty much done.
    • Sonic Heroes was one of the better games in the Sonic Series
    • Shadow The Hedgehog was enjoyable.
    • Guitar Hero/Rock Band is not repetitive for what it is, and it's actually pretty fun.
    /late
    What a fool I must be, thank you for reminding me. Halo my fav' game on xbox, every other Halo has been awful. LOL is right.

AC=agree with you and N64=agree with you.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Another one I forgot to mention:

- Super Mario 64 DS looks worse than Super Mario 64. I don't understand how this is even arguable. I don't know my graphical terms so please excuse me, but Super Mario 64 DS suffered horribly from lack of smoothness. Plus, the lack of details as opposed to the original - like the fact that tiles in the castle in the DS version are just blurry grey blotches while in the original they are very detailed.

I do not understand how in the world people think that SM64DS looks better than the original. The game only went as far as to convince me that the DS can not properly run N64 games visually. And yet there are people claiming that SM64DS proves that the DS can run N64 games better... Beyond that they go as far as to claim that the DS version blows the 64 version out of the water graphically. I am at a loss for words.
    Last edited by Aulos; 11-04-2011 at 06:20 PM.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    I do not understand how in the world people think that SM64DS looks better than the original. The game only went as far as to convince me that the DS can not properly run N64 games visually. And yet there are people claiming that SM64DS proves that the DS can run N64 games better... Beyond that they go as far as to claim that the DS version blows the 64 version out of the water graphically. I am at a loss for words.
    It doesn't. In fact, it only made the game worse and as far as I'm concerned, it didn't get good reviews...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ummm... well I personally dislike first shooter games because I think they're all pretty much the same. :x
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh, did I mention that F-Zero GX and Wipeout are the most hardest racing games ever?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

9. Likes Bulf liked this post
    Junior Member resistthecall is on a distinguished road resistthecall's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:29 AM
    Threads

Siren is the best survival horror game ever made.
    Final Fantasy XIII isn't that bad and had really interesting characters and a good plot.
    Persona 3 is better than Persona 4
    First Person Shooters are so boring it's not even funny.

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Quote Originally Posted by resistthecall View Post
    Persona 3 is better than Persona 4
    I approve of this

Senior Member Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 02:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Lassekorup

Final Fantasy is a horrible franchise and needs to die out
    Every single mmorpg needs to die as well
    Wii is a horrible console
    I don't care how good The Old Republic looks to be, Bioware needs to forget about that and make my friggin KOTOR3, or Jade Empire 2

Junior Member shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

to many final fantasy games MW3 is better then black ops but its still not that good and the olny good thing about most new sonic games are graphics

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

One other opinion I have: I actually really like the Sega Game Gear. Mind you it's probably because it was the first console I played therefore I like it

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

> Although I really enjoy playing Zelda games, I do think they're overrated. In fact, I think most of the biggest video game franchises are overrated--but that's fan boy mentality for you.

> Street Fighter x Tekken totally smacks of Capcom's typically arrogant self-indulgent attitude towards its own major franchises, and for that alone it should be despised. Not to mention the stupid pay-more-to-unlock-the-costumes-you-already-paid-for-DRM-crap--and all those f***ing "editions"?!. Talk about milking a franchise so hard--it's any wonder Capcom can even tell the difference between milking a cow and a bull.

> Mass Effect 2. Now to be fair, there's actually a lot to like about the ME games in general: consistently high-production values, immersive storyline, atmospheric gameplay etc. However, strip away the cinematic elements and you're left with a repetitive gameplay structure that basically boils down to resembling the cover mechanics as Gears of War, albeit with different scenery. It doesn't matter if the playable area is some frigate interior, planetary environment, or alien base--it's still practically GOW, and each world exudes the same structure as the last with a mere change of aesthetic skins. It's almost like replaying the same map with modded textures dressed up as different levels. Now don't get me wrong--I got nothing against GOW, but if I wanted GOW, I'd buy GOW. Just like if I wanted Call of Duty, I'd buy COD and not the inferior version known as Medal of Honor.

> Uncharted 3. A game that unashamedly smacks of cross promotion advertising (Doritos and Subs anyone?). Gross...
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 05-25-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Fighting games are becoming more noob friendly than newcomer friendly.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

Raw 2 for Xbox wasn't that bad.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information