AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate the most?

Junior Member Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo is a splendid one to behold Abciioo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2008 06:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why would you read where I live. Did Micheal Jackson hire you...?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4597-3586-8741

Default Who do you hate the most?

I know I sound creepy, but I really hate my mother. She left me at an orphanage when I was born, so that kind of adds to it. I'll see her burn when I meet her... Just like everyone else. I'll meet her someday, and I'll be her downfall...!
    Whatever.

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

Ok....then. Maybe consider bringing this up on Other forums that have a mild more relevance than on an anime one.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really now.

Feh. Sometimes there are threads that have obviously been started, not for discussion, but because the thread starter had something he or she wanted to say and chose to post a thinly veiled statement in the guise of a question. Usually the original poster will not even bother to read and respond to the replies.

What I mean is, do it in your blog.

That aside, I don't know that many people well enough to actually muster the motivation to hate anyone specifically for a prolonged period of time. It's one of the flip-sides to being a recluse.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Abciioo View Post
    I know I sound creepy, but I really hate my mother. She left me at an orphanage when I was born, so that kind of adds to it. I'll see her burn when I meet her... Just like everyone else. I'll meet her someday, and I'll be her downfall...!
    I'm not the kind of person who holds a grudge....hating someone for any reason doesn't get you anywhere and certainly doesn't solve your problem.

Member Ryushin has a spectacular aura about Ryushin has a spectacular aura about Ryushin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

I hate the people who kill and rape little children and women

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

To be honest and bold, I hate mainland Chinese people especially for girls, because I know a lot of them would steal peoples' boyfriends as for their careers, and think how better they are comparing to other Chinese from other lands like HK, Macau, or Taiwan. They search for rich and wealthy people even if they are taken, as long as they can get the guys to like them with what they call "self-beauty". My boyfriend's ex is one of those people, knowing that my boyfriend is studying in America as an international student, then she started flirting with him and showing the innocence to make him trust her, but she ended up taking a $1000USD from him as an excuse of needing money because of how much he loved her, then she ended up cheating on him for someone who was more wealthy. A lot of those girls would smite those who aren't mainland Chinese, because they think that those are not mainland Chinese does suck, and so they would do a lot of things to show how great they are comparing to the others. I hate them the most.

I'm not the kind of person who holds a grudge....hating someone for any reason doesn't get you anywhere and certainly doesn't solve your problem.
    It's true for your last sentence, but sometimes we can't understand why people hates unless we do know the true story behind. If my mother left me at an orphanage, I would hate her too depending on the whole story behind it.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 12-31-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Well... maybe your mother left you because she herself felt she wasn't able to take care of you, and that leaving you to another person would give you a better life. But I don't know anything about you so... xD But anyway, you're only 13 years old; don't think about "revenge" or anything like that, it will only take away your childhood.

I don't hate anyone. I did but I decided that it was useless, and that to survive in this world, you should not hate others. It will only end in your own defeat. You can dislike them, but you have to at least act nice to them, because otherwise there will just be fighting and that does not help anybody.

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

Whoa this is an awkward thread. All I'm gonna say is you need to move on and holding a grudge against your mother is a waste of time and will get you nowhere.

As for things I hate...I'm not one to hate things, but of course I hate people who do bad things to children and the elderly. They're pathetic.

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

cyde and JJJ, two cyber bullies that made my life bloody miserable.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

i don't really hate anyone

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't really say I hate anyone. Hate is a very strong word. I can say I dislike many people. Such as my ex and my supposed friend. They all freaked on me for stupid reasons and blame me for their position in life. Stupid isn't it? ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

I don't actually hate anyone. The closest person would be..

Sean Hannity. Everything about him bothers me to the point of anger.
    Last edited by OmegaAlpha; 01-01-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Senior Member Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru has a reputation beyond repute Mitchyru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 08:29 AM
    Threads

This one guy in school named Joel. He's such an idiot.
    SPARE A CLICK, PLEASE? c:

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Quote Originally Posted by Abciioo View Post
    Im sorry for that... If you want to talk, IM me.

You should put this in your blog though.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

the system is down iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: lalala itsa secret

Quote Originally Posted by angel_alchemist9 View Post
    I wouldn't really say I hate anyone. Hate is a very strong word. I can say I dislike many people.
    Heh, I agree. I don't actually hate anyone in this world. But, I will say that I strongly dislike some people, such as haters and stereotypists. Oh, and this really stupid idiot person in my school who is such a butt wipe I wanna slap him... But I won't cuz I'm not that mean .

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushin View Post

Right with ya!!!
    No One but you can repair this broken ....
    Code Geass Rocks!!

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I hate GaMeGoD. He won't stop bothering me!

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pink And Blue Ribbon Makeup Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2016 06:31 PM
    Threads

I don't really hate anyone. However I do have a strong disliking of people that are stupid and ignorant, and people that are hateful towards others for no apparent reason.

My AF family:
    Cousins: Astral_Mage

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushin View Post
    What about big old people and men?

I don't think I hate a lot of things, but I don't really like a lot of things if you get what I mean.

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

...I hate alot of you here........yet I stay...............what a cruel world.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

At this point I don't think I really hate anybody. I hate with a passion the way some people think, though. I won't lie... and my sister's husband is one of those people. He has also made my sister like him. *sighs*

~Made by me~

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually I don't really had any one
    right now. But I do dis like some people
    I hate this girl in my class.
    I hate my teacher because he
    all way's does unnessisary stuff.

Senior Member XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Eye Of Horus Ankh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
    Threads

The United States
    awareness
    consciousness
    balance

Senior Member OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha has a reputation beyond repute OmegaAlpha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by XdreamzX View Post
    The United States
    Care to explain?

Senior Member XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Eye Of Horus Ankh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaAlpha View Post
    Care to explain?
    not realy, but i will give a short list

1.The economy is sh!t
    2.The obesity is increasing making our country fulfill the stereotype of being fat lazy bastards
    3.Its not Japan

I just hate this place, i honestly wish i was born else where
    awareness
    consciousness
    balance

Closed Thread

Thread Information