AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf 8: Marvel Edition

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf 8: Marvel Edition

@animeyay : It's just for fun, don't worry. They'll come back next game! =DDD
    And this game needs to lighten up a little bit. Have a bit more fun.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    It's just for fun, don't worry. They'll come back next game! =DDD
    And this game needs to lighten up a little bit. Have a bit more fun.
    You're right about that. Oh and people need to come out of hiding.

That was part of the reason why I didn't want The Rebel out of the game. He was at least talking, as opposed to most others who are simply keeping themselves dived underwater...>.>

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    You're right about that. Oh and people need to come out of hiding.

That was part of the reason why I didn't want The Rebel out of the game. He was at least talking, as opposed to most others who are simply keeping themselves dived underwater...>.>
    For sure! xD
    @The Rebel has always been amazing at talking and communicating. Which is why I wanted him to stay in the game because he's a great asset to the townies since he's one of those people who will actually go out and try to gather information unlike most of the townies. ><
    Plus Grandma George needs him otherwise he'll decay on the floor of the bakery.

4. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes The Rebel liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    For sure! xD
    @The Rebel has always been amazing at talking and communicating. Which is why I wanted him to stay in the game because he's a great asset to the townies since he's one of those people who will actually go out and try to gather information unlike most of the townies. ><
    Plus Grandma George needs him otherwise he'll decay on the floor of the bakery.
    Sigh, unfortunately, most people play to WIN, so the Wolves would want to take out the good players first. >.> But on a slightly brighter note, someone else from the Town is doing a rather good getting-the-Town-together job. I won't name that player for now because I'm sensing wolfy ears pointed this way. =P

And sooner or later someone needs to explain to me the Grandma George joke. I swear it was Grandpa George the last time? >.>

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sigh, unfortunately, most people play to WIN, so the Wolves would want to take out the good players first. >.> But on a slightly brighter note, someone else from the Town is doing a rather good getting-the-Town-together job. I won't name that player for now because I'm sensing wolfy ears pointed this way. =P

And sooner or later someone needs to explain to me the Grandma George joke. I swear it was Grandpa George the last time? >.>
    Haha, yeah there's a few players out there who are still into the game and trying to communicate well. I'm actually seriously surprised that I'm still alive considering how people have killed me off so quickly in the past.
    But I guess it's because I haven't been as active in this round then in past ones.

Well . . . the whole Grandma George thing is a bit confusing . . . I think at first it was .Sev falling in love with Grandma (Oh darn, I don't even remember her name anymore but it was a girl's name) and then there was this whole thing that those two had together throughout the game and at the end The Rebel announced to .Sev that Grandma was actually a man and her name was George. The Grandma and Grandpa part are interchangeable I guess. xD
    You'd have to ask The Rebel. He probably knows better than I do.

I really wish the first one was still around so everyone could see what a fun game we had. It was so long they had to create a second thread. lol

7. Thanks animeyay thanked for this post
    Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

See @*Tsuki* as much as we care about this game, we know our and other people's priorities. I heard you (and also Kaitou+) were having your finals, so as much as your silence casts suspicion, I wouldn't go all the way to bother you and disrupt your studying =)

and lolwut, I'll make sure to ask The Rebel about Grandp/ma thing then! XD but that is hilarious!

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay Yeah, that makes sense. ^^ Basically during this past week I've missed most of the day/night phases because of all the projects I've had to work on for the end of the year finals. x.x Staying up until 2am is always fun two nights in a row is always extremely fun. c: And yeah, Kaitou+ has his finals as well.

You should! It really is a greeaaat story. =w=

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

K, before Black Adam starts the Night phase, I just wanna say sorry to anyone about to be lynched if you turn out innocent. And if you're a Wolf, you've fought well.

*back to hiding in my bed preparing for the upcoming night phase. wolfies begone!

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmmmmmm . . . I wonder where Lame Salmon is.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope this post goes through, cause my internet is being stupid at the moment, but I'm changing my vote to *MayMay*, cause I'm really unsure about her.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Seeing how Black Adam is very late, I guess I'll keep chatting with other players until he starts the Night phase lol.

So uh @*Tsuki* I've been meaning to ask about Lame Salmon...

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lame Salmon is the best salmon not on the market :U

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Sorry, totally fell asleep just waiting for 7. Anywho...

The group of Heroes and disguised Villains divided themselves into two distinct groups. Eventually, the group against @Shinn Kamiyra became the majority, and the other half reluctantly joined them as they began their assault. The un-powered Shinn dodged the first energy blast or so, but it didn't take more than a minute before he was taken down, falling in front of his comrades. “You guys...I just wanted to help...”

The mistake, though realized, could not be changed. Shinn Kamiyra had been

Nick Fury

Day Phase 3 has ended. Night Phase 3 has fallen; you all know what to do, True Believers!

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

16. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol. Well, you know. . . it's only half and hour. I'm sure he'll still give them death posts and everything. I mean, he's given people death posts after being two hours late to posting . . .

@animeyay : Ohhh, the Lame Salmon thing.
    Well, you see . . . Black Adam username used to be Lord Shinigami. For that reason, I called him LS.
    Because I tend to shorten people's usernames since I'm pretty lazy. Kind of like how I shorten dark_butterfly to db.
    Anyway, Lame salmon is just the first name that popped into my head that would go with LS the first time LS did something to make me slightly impatient. Not necessarily mad, just a kind of sarcastic tone type thing.
    And I happened to remember it last wolf game when he didn't give me a proper death post.

EDIT: How dare you go and post before me @Black Adam ! That means I'm posting in the night phase! Which means I can't post again! D<
    Oh, and yeah. To everyone: Told you so.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 05-30-2011 at 12:19 PM.

18. Thanks animeyay thanked for this post
    Likes Rei, Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Dislikes Shini disliked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Default Night Phase 3: 3's A Crowd

“Yes, I hacked AF!” In another typical post-Hulk night for Bruce Banner, the man was cruising the internet. “Hmm, my computer's 42% hotter than normal. Bah, probably just my l33t hacking skills.” Mr. Banner learned too late that the heat from his computer wasn't just his “l33t hacking skills”, but in fact a bomb placed by The Punisher. @Light Buster had been

Bruce Banner

Meanwhile, the Villains were hot on the trail of @*MayMay* . However, upon reaching the scene, they came upon a lifeless body that had already been shot full of arrows. The nearby shield confirmed that May had been

Captain America

“Target confirmed. Lethal force granted.” @Elphaba turned to face her assailant, none other than the undead cyborg Deathlok. “Lethal force? I'll kill you again, zombie.” With the combined martial arts prowess that she had gained by watching the world's greatest fighters, she struck Deathlok repeatedly, ending the combo with a kick to the face. However, it didn't even slow the super-powered being down, who quickly shot Elphaba to death.

Elphaba used to be known as

Taskmaster

And with that, folks, Day Phase 4 has begun!

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Who's Orochimaru??! Oh wait...

More importantly, oh man, 2 Townies in one night?! The Wolves are seriously gonna win...>.<

And I'm going to hold off my vote for now, since I don't want to get another bandwagon started on an innocent Townie.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I'm going to hold off my vote for now, since I don't want to get another bandwagon started on an innocent Townie.
    very true, therefore I shall do the same. Although I do have a 85% possibility of this someone I'm thinking about of being a wolf..but I'll hold it off until I hear other people's opinions.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting . . . anyway, don't know who I'm voting for yet.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Aaaah! The Townies' lack of communication is the biggest problem.
    (Not that my complain now would be able to turn the tide around, seeing how the number of Townies is almost equal to the number of Wolves now...)

So, I will vote for -GAZKUL- for now, just because he's relatively more active (or at least capable of being more active) and maybe will bring in some interesting discussion.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

What is this I don't even------

I don't know who to vote for...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm I think I'll vote for -GAZKUL- right now, unless I find out some interesting within the rest of the day phase, then I'll change it to someone else.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For now -GAZKUL-, but I'm also thinking I might change my vote if anyone can give me something more concrete.
    victoria aut mors

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sorry for not being more active but time differences and revision ensued. i'll vote for Aleyna for giving me the tip that LB was a wolf.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im going to cast my vote to Karami Mew~Meow , since I havent been told anything about her being a townie and/or a Mercinary.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-31-2011 at 12:07 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Aaaah! The Townies' lack of communication is the biggest problem.
    (Not that my complain now would be able to turn the tide around, seeing how the number of Townies is almost equal to the number of Wolves now...)

So, I will vote for -GAZKUL- for now, just because he's relatively more active (or at least capable of being more active) and maybe will bring in some interesting discussion.
    Comparing this game to the last, I'd guess it's because everyone has powers now...
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Closed Thread

Thread Information