AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: whos your favorite anime character

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: whos your favorite anime character

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Chan View Post
    I got sooo many characters I actually like quite a lot but I try to summ it up:

Portgas D. Ace from One Piece
    He's on the one hand so funny and such a nice person and on the other hand he got this rough past and had to become incredibly strong to prove his existence in the world

Trafalgar Law from One Piece
    He's still so mysterious and that's what makes him so interesting

Takeshi Yamamoto from Hitman Reborn!
    He's the most kind and forgiving character I know from animes and he's always smiling

Seijuro Shin from Eyeshield 21
    Because he's always calm and just so cool X)

Bak Chan from D.Gray-Man
    His mood is always changing fom serious to just...yeah...funny X)

Oga from Beelzebub
    Actually he's just a douchebag, but that's what makes him so funny

I think that's it...
    I also love Ace, Yamamoto and Law, the others I don't know. Their stile, though a little different, is pretty cool and I think you described them pretty well.

So as for Katekyo Hitman Reborn (an anime that I love pretty much but which seem a bit unknown here), what are your other fav character's?
    Mine would be Tsuna (his anti-hero personality amuses me so much, but he's an excellent person, with principles and fights for everybody), Hibari (his f*** strong and cold, seeming Itachi from Naruto and Byakuya from Bleach), Reborn (his way of coldly punishing Tsuna is so damn funny) and Lambo (together with Haruo are the most funny character's of all KHR)

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

I love loads of anime characters, right now though my top three would have to be, Soul from soul eater, Inuyasha and Lucy from fairy tail.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noelscot View Post
    A war vet once told me, "A friend is somebody willing to take a bullet for you. Now, how many friends do you have?" This is why I like Ichigo--he is a true friend to his friends.
    Well, bearing that in mind Ichigo would definetely be a great choice! As for friendship and loialty, Luffy from One Piece (and basically every of his nakamas and Bon-Clay) and Naruto would also suit

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by viesto View Post
    whos your favorite anime character

Mikuru Asahina of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" fame;

Junior Member Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2012 06:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I also love Ace, Yamamoto and Law, the others I don't know. Their stile, though a little different, is pretty cool and I think you described them pretty well.

So as for Katekyo Hitman Reborn (an anime that I love pretty much but which seem a bit unknown here), what are your other fav character's?
    Mine would be Tsuna (his anti-hero personality amuses me so much, but he's an excellent person, with principles and fights for everybody), Hibari (his f*** strong and cold, seeming Itachi from Naruto and Byakuya from Bleach), Reborn (his way of coldly punishing Tsuna is so damn funny) and Lambo (together with Haruo are the most funny character's of all KHR)
    Oh I also like Hibari quite a lot because he always sais that he doesn't care about Tsuna and the others but he always shows up just at the right moment and is always there when he's needed (that can't be a coincidence! =O)

And of course Xanxus. He's so badass and doesn't give a damn about other people so it's kinda funny I think =3

6. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Chan View Post
    Oh I also like Hibari quite a lot because he always sais that he doesn't care about Tsuna and the others but he always shows up just at the right moment and is always there when he's needed (that can't be a coincidence! =O)

And of course Xanxus. He's so badass and doesn't give a damn about other people so it's kinda funny I think =3
    Hibari is really nice, indeed. That sentence "I'll kick you to death" is just amazing :P His strenght is huge and his personality very strong, he always puts him apart of the others but, as you very well said, always very usefull to Tsuna

About Xanxus I don't have really a fundamented opinion, just that he's completely individualist, arrogant and strong!! :P (I'm at the episode 125 and by what I've seen he'll show up again, but on the anime and the manga)

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Junior Member bloodyrose_emz is on a distinguished road bloodyrose_emz's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Book Notebook
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2013 02:47 AM
    Threads

my favorite is ciel phantomhive from kuroshitsuji and alice from pandora hearts

Member Sinestro is on a distinguished road Sinestro's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Valkyrie Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 05:47 AM
    Threads

Let's see if anyone can guess...

For the record that's a photo of:

4 plushies, 6 keyrings, 6 phone charms, 1 wallet, 1 plushie bag and there's a tiny figurine not in the photo.

Happy is the reason I started watching Fairy Tail, and it's become my favourite anime so far

10. Likes Tsumiru liked this post
    Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

Well,, offcourse Sebastian is my most fav. Cial, Grell (Black Butler), Edward, Alphonse, Roy (FMA),Teito, Mikage, Frau (07-Ghost).. are also on the top..

UnExpected....

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Edward Elric (FMA) he's awesome!

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 01:40 AM
    Threads

Hmm..Ichigo, Rukia, Renji...From bleach....Sebastian from black butler n hikari n kei from special A

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Adam Blade from needless.

Member Allan53 is on a distinguished road Allan53's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:05 AM
    Threads

Alucard from Hellsing, probably. Or Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahhhhhhhhhh. It's hard for me to chose my favorite. I think my favorite is Uchiha Sasuke.

LIST:
    (otoko no hito)

-Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto ^^
    -Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach
    -Syaoran Li from Tsubasa Chronicles
    -Ryoma Echizen from Prince Of Tennis
    -Eiji Kikumaru from Prince Of Tennis
    -Tetsuya from Kuroko No Basuke
    -Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto
    -Usui from Maid-sama
    -Ikuto from Shugo-Chara
    -Uchiha Itachi from Naruto
    -Teito Klein from 07 Ghost
    -Mikage Celestine from 07 Ghost
    -Killua from Hunter X Hunter 2011
    -Kurapika from Hunter X Hunter 2011
    -Natsu from Fairy Tail
    -Gray from Fairy Tail

(onna no hito)
    -Rukia from Bleach ^^
    -Tenten from Naruto
    -Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles
    -Nami from One Piece
    -Erza from Fairy Tail
    -Lucy from Fairy Tail
    -Misaki from Maid-sama
    Last edited by -Sasuke Uchiha-; 12-03-2012 at 08:07 PM.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

17. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has Rurouni Kenshin, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Yusuke Urameshi, or Kuwabara been mentioned?

Quality characters.

My Wi-Fi!! It's gone out . . .

Junior Member Kyxac is on a distinguished road Kyxac's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads

Oh gah...Lemme see...
    Oz and Xerxes - "Pandora Hearts"
    Izaya, Shizuo, Celty - "Durarara!!"
    Rin, Blacky - "Ao no Exorcist"
    Chi - "Chi's Sweet Home"
    I could go on about favorites... OH MY.

Junior Member kurozero is on a distinguished road kurozero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2012 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: kurozeroP Steam ID: kurozeroS

Mine is Aozaki Aoko from Tsukihime for now.

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maan_11j View Post
    Teito Klein *Q*
    That's my favorite too.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 01:40 AM
    Threads

oh and Oga and Baby Beel from Beelzebulb. currently watching that anime

Junior Member aizu13 is on a distinguished road aizu13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Hitsugaya from Bleach and Rikuo from Nurarihyon no Mago

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Probably Pain (Nagato) from Naruto because of his ideals, him having lost all faith in the ninja world.
    Or Naruto himself starting from when he had grown up and inherited his desire to bring peace to the world and not let hatred get the better of him. Jiraiya and Pain was very important for Naruto and his development towards this kind of belief.

I can relate to both of them alot.

Junior Member Bowwow is on a distinguished road Bowwow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2013 02:40 AM
    Threads

Mine at the moment would have to be Minene Uryuu and Yuno Gasai, both from Future Diary

Member arekusandaa is on a distinguished road arekusandaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Sliced Bread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 11:01 PM
    Threads

Don't have a favourite as such but some characters I like are...
    Male:
    Guts from Berserk
    Tetsuo from Akira
    Jubei from Ninja Scroll
    Mustang and Armstrong from FMA
    Alucard from Hellsing

Female:
    Lucy/Mew from Elfen Lied
    Hawkeye from FMA
    Nausicaa from Valley of the wind
    Makina from Corpse Princess/Shikabane Hime

Member Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Cake Aquarius Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2013 10:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhm, there are so many characters that I love:
    Aisaka Taiga - Toradora
    Naruto Uzumaki - Naruto
    Luffy - One Piece
    Misuzu Kamio - Air
    and many other....
    *Elezzina*

Member Nephiz is on a distinguished road Nephiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts IPhone
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:53 PM
    Threads

Laxus from fairy tail

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information