AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Danganronpa 2 Anime Announced!

Senior Member Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2014 03:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Super Danganronpa 2 Anime Announced!

SORRY.
    I'm really sorry but it hasn't been confirmed yet. There's been talk about it, but not yet confirmed. SO with that said, I think it would be best if this were taken down, considering that we don't have exact information about it. ONCE AGAIN I'M SO SORRY.
    Last edited by Nunnally Vi Brittania; 04-02-2014 at 11:51 AM.

HOMRA's skateboarding vanguard, Yata Misaki.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: Super Danganronpa 2 Anime Announced!

Is this legit? I don't any find any credible sources somewhere...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Is this legit? I don't any find any credible sources somewhere...
    Well there's been some news leaked about it, and I guess this is a bit far fetched....but I think I need to take this down. I'll post this thread back up when it's been confirmed

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

I wouldn't mind a 2nd season, if they slow down the pace a bit. I've heard from people who played the games, that the anime actually spends way too less time with the investigation compared to the game. Its nearly impossible to find the culprit yourself (as a viewer). Because the time window you get is more often that not around 60 seconds at max to inspect the scene.

If they fix that however, i would perhaps like it a lot more. So i want a 2nd season, don't care if it has been announced yet or not.
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 04-03-2014 at 04:08 AM.

5. Likes Nunnally Vi Brittania liked this post
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mystelinth View Post
    I wouldn't mind a 2nd season, if they slow down the pace a bit. I've heard from people who played it that the anime actually spends way too less time with the investigation compared to the game. Its nearly impossible to find the culprit yourself (as a viewer). Because the time window you get is more often that not around 60 seconds at max to inspect the scene.

If hey fix that however, i would perhaps like it a lot more. So i want a 2nd season, don't care if it has been announced yet or not.
    That much is really true. I let my brother watch the anime with me (I had already watched the play throughs) And they left out a lot of stuff, especially with the second trial, and I had to explain most of it to him after we watched the episode. I was a little upset about it. They left out too many details that would've greatly helped the people who haven't seen anything about the game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information