AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: )A(ify Sig Creations

Junior Member )A(ify has a spectacular aura about )A(ify has a spectacular aura about )A(ify has a spectacular aura about )A(ify's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default )A(ify Sig Creations

Well hi. I am new to this forum but not new to sig making. I made sigs on other forums and also made a time, designing band logos for free. Now I'm here in this forum and anyone who wishes a sig please use this application form to do it :

EXAMPLE
    Signature
    Size: 400 by 150
    Color Scheme: red, white, blue, black
    Text/Font: "note in this category you can choose a font you want from dafont.com" and what text you want me to write (eg. your username)
    Render/Stock: "Please provide an image from a website so we can make it also make sure u give us a pic rather than to just say u want this pic" (either find a pic or go to planetrenders)
    Theme: Abstract, Vector, Grunge, C4d, Smudge, and Photomanipulation, etc Please choose only 1
    Other Notes: "for this ask for anything not specified above." I want the border to be gold and the background to be an ocean for example

Examples of my work :

Those were some of my works. I may not be available in the next 10 - 13 hours but feel free to do your request I rarely get bored of making sigs :P
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-06-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Don't directly link off site, thank you very much.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Hey, welcome to the Avatar & Signature forum.

Don't forget, this is a place for you to showcase your work, so that other members can comment on them and perhaps critique them (I'm pretty sure they will :P). So don't forget to update this thread, your thread, regularly with the progress you're making.

Now I'll be the first to critique you (probably).
    First of all nice colours schemes you have going on there. The colours match pretty much perfectly, but be careful with this, it can sometimes make your works seem a bit dull and flat.
    You need to work on your text, the fourth "Teh BeAzt", is the best text wise (and also regarding colours and "feel" it's the best). The others you need to work on textplacement and pay close attention to the font you use, using the wrong font can screw up the whole feeling/flow of the signature.
    Also your style seems a bit repetitive, the only one that stands out is the first one, because the style is different. So, don't be afraid to use some different styles in there, this will also certainly help you get better.

Anyways, nice works for now, keep on posting.

Case Study Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

Basically work on what was posted before, especially the styles.
    The text doesn't look too bad in the first and fourth one, but second and third are a bit off. The last one doesn't look too bad, but it could be worked on.
    Also, try different borders. It's not that it looks bad with just the same border all the time, but you can try and get creative.
    Good job, beautiful sigs !
    I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I also would like to welcome you to the Sigs/Avatar section even though I don't post on this section much.

Now for my ideas/criticism.

http://i40.tinypic.com/f1zc7d.jpg
    I like this one....The color looks good and it seems well done.

http://i39.tinypic.com/29vnjgk.jpg
    Eh, this one is decent. I don't think the text matches the sig too great so work on that and you should be fine.

http://i44.tinypic.com/fokcy1.jpg
    This one is also good, a tad blurry on my side of the computer, but still nice.

http://i40.tinypic.com/qrd8pe.jpg
    The text matches good in this one, good job also.

http://i43.tinypic.com/n2yc9i.jpg
    Eh, this is the worst in my eyes. I can't even make out what the text says. What does it say? Something being?

In Final

You did a decent job and I do hope to see more from you. As I said, the last sig was the worst in my eyes, but its still okay. Have fun and continue to update and when you make more sigs, please post them and have fun.

Final Overall Rating - 7.6/10
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 01-06-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member )A(ify has a spectacular aura about )A(ify has a spectacular aura about )A(ify has a spectacular aura about )A(ify's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you guys I will try more styles and more colors. As you all said, I have to improve on my text (style and placement). I tried a different text style for the first sig and from your critiques I think it improved. I will post more of my work later on

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

You use the motion blur too much, makes the colors looks a bit washed out and not quite what they should be. All your signature look the same, try more effects, vector brushes, and clipping mask would help out your signature tremendously. Don't worry the text is always the hardest part (at least for me), keep at it.

EDIT:
    By the way what program do you use?
    Last edited by Jose; 01-07-2009 at 08:25 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    You use the motion blur too much, makes the colors looks a bit washed out and not quite what they should be. All your signature look the same, try more effects, vector brushes, and clipping mask would help out your signature tremendously. Don't worry the text is always the hardest part (at least for me), keep at it.

EDIT:
    By the way what program do you use?
    Photoshop CS3

Here is my latest sig :

(used a different style) Tell me whay do ya think?
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-07-2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Don't double post, just edit the original post. Thanks

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default You Like These? Rate

Tell me what do you think about them! Rate them and write Pros and Cons

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well I don't know much about making sigs, but those look really awesome. I think the backgrounds match the renders perfectly. The only bad things I could say is that the hands of the first render look blurry, and the font on the second one doesn't look good. Other than that, magnificent job.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

It doesn't work the same as planetrenders here. We have a one thread per person rule, the rest of the rules are also stickied on the top op the forum, don't forget to read them.

As for the signatures.... C4D overkill. The C4Ds take up all the attention, instead of the character on which the focus should lie. The blending on the other hand is good, I'm talking about colour blending.. because the depth is a bit screwed up. That's because you chose your focalpoint on the character, and you blurred some of the character to some extent, this is good. But then you didn't pull that through on the rest of the signature, so it breaks up the focal in the signature, or perhaps "reality". Work on proper depth blending.
    Also... I still don't like the text, now the problem isn't so much the placement, but just the font type. Because it doesn't really fit "the feeling" of the signature, but that'll come with practice.

You're improving rather rapidly, probably reading up on tutorials?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nope no tuts Just trying some new styles =P What da ya think of this one? :

Member Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 04:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DragoX View Post
    Size: 375x175
    Text/Font: Render/Stock: Theme: Abstract
    Other Notes: in the background do u think u could put flames?
    ty ,take ur time
    this is a showcase @[email protected] you want to request a sig u gotta give him/her a pm

anyways with the more recent sig you have,
    Not bad, there's some decent flow and depth, but the focal is too small, maybe use a larger render? Text needs some work its hard to read. that's all ^^
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-21-2009 at 02:46 AM.

both made by me

Closed Thread

Thread Information