AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Takai breathed deeply, then slowly walked towards Angel, who seemed to enjoy destroying the others' weapons.

"Angel, you are pretty dense aren't you?" he called to her, hoping to incite a reaction. He then calmly approached Kairi's immobile form, and picked her up into his arms. Then took her away from the battlefield, exposing his back to Angel intentionally.

She bases her attacks and maneuvers in fear, striking a blow at someone weak in order to disrupt the rest of the group. If you are unafraid, however, you keep your perception, which is all you need to win this fight.

Takai heard rapid footsteps behind him, then prepared to make his move. Angel appeared right behind him attempting to pull the blade of her sword to his neck. Before she could, he dropped down low to the ground and set down Kairi's body. He then spun around rapidly before she could tell what he was doing, and knocked her sword out of her hands by snapping her wrist.

Since her head is obviously not her weak point, and since she regenerates using her own blood, her heart must be in control of her body. That is her weak point!

As she stood dumbfounded while her sword was knocked away, Takai pulled back his arms and punched with all his strength upward into her solar plexus, shattering her ribcage like kindling, which punctured her heart fatally. Without second thought, Takai knocked her off her feet, and pounded into her chest continuously, ensuring her heart couldn't recover from the successive blows. His vision then turned red and he proceeded to shatter every bone in her body by striking with his bare hands, then in a final blow, crushed her head with a furious elbow.

Panting, he stood up spit on her bloodied and mangled body in disgust.

"I may be a killer, but I would never stab someone in the back. You were a coward and a moron, and your predictable moves were your downfall. Even if you do get back up, I will be expecting you, and I will kill you again.

Takai then lifted Kairi's body into his arms once more and carried her far from the battleground towards a pile of rubble, then set her down.

Junior Member Sheraku is on a distinguished road Sheraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 03:03 PM
    Somewhere between a swamp and a bunch of trees.
    Threads

Ukiyo watched the girl walk away, and thought nothing of it, since the stranger introduced himself as Arem Fortis. His voice had a certain tone of the high classed. "The name is Ukiyo Consulo." Ukiyo replied with slight distain in his voice. "Being that I too have not the foggiest idea as to where we are or how I came to be here. It would be best to form some sort of team as to make the trek ahead not as uncomfortable." This time Ukiyo's tone was more clear and not so off putting. He knew his emotional separation tended to get in the way when making new friends, but by the looks and sound of Arem he too was in no possition to turn any type of assistance away.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer stared into Anya' eyes, admiring the colour. He lightly blushed, although not noticably. He stared into them, long after they had moved, and he jut stared at Anya's har instead, still seeing the crimson eyes that he found so hauntingly beautiful. Then he blinked and shifted his head a bit as Anya began to talk. ''Sorry Jackhammer, You've just got blood on you'' She said, and he nodded. ''Thank you Ma'am. I'm terrible at cleanng.'' Then he heard angels voice, and he put a hand gently over Anya's wrist, pulling her hand gently from his face. ''She's still alive...'' He said. ''Even after all that. I detroyed the head, i destroy the heart (@Tragic~Romance I did tht too. I doubt you've finished her) and still.'' he sighed. Then Angel was there suddenly and his hand cannon fell apart, slashed in two.

Jackhammer was about to grapple her again but she was suddenly out of reach and Anya too was disarmed. Then Takai was beating her to death. Jackhammer stood still, a little confused. Then he shouted ''DAMNIT!'' ANd he felll to his knees. ''I can't get anything done can I? Even less so now.'' He shuddered. He wasn't crying, he refused to cry, just as he had done for a fair few years. He just kneeled there,n the broken remains of his hand cannon in his hand. He stared at teh dirt. ''Someone better burn her or something. Stop her regeneration.'' He muttered, just loud enough for Anya to hear. Then he stopped moving, and stared at he ground.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: My bad, well, hopefully that will be enough to keep her down for a decent amount of time ^^")
    Quietly, Takai began to gather large rocks from the rubble and place them around Kairi, images of his deceased Aunt reeling continuously through his mind. He heard Jackhammer's exasperated shout, but paid it no attention. He thought that the man said something else, but couldn't catch it, though he did realize that the red woman's blood may still be active. He patted his pockets for something, anything that could be used to start a fire, and found a pack of matches along with a pack of cigarettes.

"How strange, I don't even smoke..." he muttered to himself.

Standing up, his burial of Kairi's body finished, Takai approached Jackhammer and tossed the matchbook on the ground near him.
    "If you are so ashamed that you failed, do something about it. We may not have much time." He looked at the broken handcannon. "Remember, weapons are a tool, and tools can be broken. If you really feel the desire to be useful, don't rely on them. All you can rely on is yourself."

He looked back at Angel's corpse. "Better hurry, my part in this fight is over."

With that, Takai walked away, and sat down next to the rocky grave he had constructed, waiting to see what Jackhammer would do.
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 09-20-2011 at 02:12 AM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

As Travis was faced away from the carnage, he heard Jackhammer blast the remains of Angel into pieces. He squinted his eyes shut and shivered, trying to not imagine body parts flying in every direction. As he stood there, refusing to move, he felt Jackhammer slip something into his back pocket; the last scalpel. He would have said 'thank you', but he was still trying to get control over his gag reflexes. Travis began breathing steadily. The worst part must have been over. He saw as Raven approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder, but he remained silent for the time being.

However, for some unknown reason, the hair on the back of his neck stood on end, and his skin crawled. He twisted around and saw Angel's blood writhing gruesomely, as if it had a mind of its own. The clots swirled around each other and formed several smaller entities, that reminded Travis uncomfortably of spiders. They scuttled in unison toward the middle of the platform, creating a morbid mosaic of red and black. After a few moments the pattern became recognizable, as a twisted, maniacal grin. One of the eyes narrowed, the other opened wide. Travis took a step backward, alarmed.

"Why did you kill me? I was just trying to have fun," Angel's menacing voice echoed around the chamber walls. A maddening laugh emanated from the bloody pattern on the ground. As she laughed, Travis' stomach lurched, in a sinking sensation. He looked at his feet and saw that he was ankle deep in blood that seemed to be licking at the hems of his jeans, trying to pull him down. His mind went numb; he couldn't move. He would have screamed bloody murder if his throat had not clenched in on itself from fear. The room swam around him, and he felt himself lapse in and out of consciousness.

'Raven,'
    he thought. She was right next to him, but he couldn't even see her at this point. Even with his glasses, everything was nothing more than a dark blur. His hemophilia was overwhelming him. The smell of blood, the sight of blood, and the feeling of blood touching his skin, made him want to run away and hide in some dark corner for the rest of his life. But there was nowhere to hide. As he tried to bring himself back from the brink of unconsciousness, the only thing he could think of was of Raven, and the fact that she was in grave danger.

The next thing he knew, he was on his knees, and Takai was standing over Angel's mangled body.
    'That's not where she was earlier,' Travis hardly heard himself think. The blood that had engulfed his ankles a mere moment before seemed to have disappeared... had he just been hallucinating? He watched blankly as Takai turned his back on Angel and began burying Kairi. 'But why...?' he wondered in the back of his mind.

Takai then said a few words to Jackhammer, and threw something at his feet. "Better hurry, my part in this fight is over," and he turned away, sitting down by the grave he had made for his... friend? Travis shook his head, confused and still very disoriented. He then tried to focus on whatever Takai had thrown; it looked like a pack of matches. Were they going to burn something?

Travis swayed slightly, and decided to stop thinking so much for now. He had to reserve his strength, and pull himself together. Trembling, he sat down cross-legged and closed his eyes, inhaling and exhaling in a steady rhythm. As his mind cleared somewhat, he finally realized how it must have been Takai who had taken Angel down this time. If it had not been for him, Raven could have been her hostage again. He opened his eyes blearily and stared at him. "Th-thanks... Takai," he huffed quietly, but he doubted he actually heard him.

Drained, Travis closed his eyes again and resumed his breathing.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

She felts Jackhammer's hand around her wrist gently and glanced up just before her rifle was taken away from her. She ripped her wrist out of Jackhammer's grip trying to scramble for her rifle. She stumbled and grabbed her rifle before it sank into the blood. She struggled a bit before getting it completely out.

"Damn it. That was close." she whispered hugging the rifle to her chest as she made her way slowly back to Jackhammer. She knelt beside him worried about him. SHe placed her hand on his back.

"Jackhammer....Take my rifle and cover me ok? You help more than you know. I wouldn't trust anyone more than you have my back covered. She took the hand cannon from his rough hands that have seen years of military work and placed her precious rifle in his hands. She grabbed the matches Takai threw at Jackhammer.

With one last glance at Jackhammer, she turned around and struggled through the blood to the creepy face and destroyed body. As she was walked across the face and body, she was lighting the matches and dropped them every few feet so that she was certain the blood and body both burned before trying to get out of the burning inferno she had created.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Tsubame) "Come on."
    (Joseph) "She still isn't dead?"

Then what does it take to kill her? If bullets and a hand cannon doesn't work then what will? She couldn't possibly be invincible, otherwise, nobody would ever get out of here, out of this dream world.

(Joseph) HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF HERE?

Then, Joseph thought of an idea. If bullets, explosions, and sound waves don't kill her, then the lava here has to be the only way to kill her. She already destroyed Jackhammer's weapon but Anya's already concentration on lighting her on fire but if that failed, he would simply just jump on her and his weight would pull her off, at the cost of his life in the worse case scenario....
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-20-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Kairi, you idiot..."

These words were all Takai could think of as he muttered to himself. He didn't know what she had been trying to say, but he knew it was about his argument with the others. Lost in thought, Takai faintly heard Travis utter "Th-thanks... Takai." so low that he almost couldn't hear it.

I didn't do it for you, idiot. I did it because... that lady was an abomination and deserved no less.

He noticed that the others were preparing to ignite the body, and wondered if Angel would be able to recover. He knew that if that happened, the odds would be that another person in the group would die. He layed back, trying to calm his mind while everyone else remained tense. He wasn't sure how, but the dream world they were in had quite an interesting effect of suppressing his bloodthirsty emotions at times.
    Looking over at Kairi's grave, a single tear rolled from Takai's eye and down the side of his face without him even realizing it.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer listened to Anya as much as he could, although it was the ''You help more than you know'' lien which sparked him up again. She softly took his Gun away, teh broken remains of his weapon of choice, and he took her Rifle when she offered it to him, tehn he brought the rifle into firing position and braced the stock against his bare and bloodied chest. ''Yes ma'am. I have you covered.'' he said, in a voice shaking between fear and confidence. Once Anya started the blaze up, he watched silently for a minute whilst teh blood boiled away in the blaze. Then he stood, walked to Anya and handed her her rifle back. ''Thank you, ma'am. For telling me that. I don't know if its true or not. But if it isn't, i assure you i will try and change it. And if it is, i will work harder. On my honour.'' He saluted, then picked up teh antiseptic wipes. ''though i may need some help cleaning. I don't see a bath for miles around.'' He smiled at his joke, hoping his officer wouldn't take it wrong.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She laughed softly at Jackhammer's comment and took the wipe from him to clean the res of the blood from his face and his neck glancing into his eyes again before focusing her eyes on her work. She bit her lower lip softly and wipes to the blood from his face gently then his neck.

"You work hard enough. Sometimes, we have to give ourselves a break or we won't be able to grow stronger. Just like with building the muscle up on your body. If you exercise and exercise without any breaks, all you do is tear you muscles up and get on results. But on the other hand, you exercise then take a break, you allow you muscles to repair which builds up your muscle to allow you to lift heavier things or run farther." she said trying to explain to him that he shouldn't always try so hard all the time, but let loose sometimes.

"I have the same problem though. I think I have to always have to be so perfect. I never let loose." She shrugged a bit and wiped the blood from his neck then glanced up at his eyes and swallows hard before backing up.

"Alright, you face and neck are all clean of blood." she said softly.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai caught the distinct smell of burning flesh, a terribly pungent odor that pierced his nostrils like a foul needle. Sitting up he gazed quietly over towards Jackhammer and Anya, who attention seemed intently focused on each other.

Hmph. Love... so distracting.

Takai then felt a stinging sensation and glanced down at his hands, which were covered in blood and cut open from where his knuckles had shattered Angel's bones. Knowing that if he got an infection, it wouldn't bode well, since his main weapons were his fists. Pulling off his jacket, he tore a strip of cloth from his white undershirt, then proceeded to wrap his knuckles firmly. Satisfied with his substitute bandage, he replaced his jacket and resumed watching the flames that consumed Angel's corpse.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(im gonna make another post cos i have too much timee and i cant wat till morning)

Jackhammer nodded slowly. "I understand Ma'am." he said. he looked at her eyes again as she told hime what she thought her faults were. He took her hand and said, a wave of courage washing over him. "You dont need to try. You are perfect." then he blushed and turned around, releasing her hand and hurriefly wiping the blood from his chest. all his courage gone for the moment. He pulled his top on and picked up the halves of his hand cannon. He couldnt help but stare at Anya's face. Then he looked away and began trying to repair the damage with some broken bits of metal from one of his earlier odditys. they had come intio thr dream too. just small cobbled together bits of scrap. he saw a picture of his regiment in ine- a small locket shaped like a hawk.Anya was dead centre. he stood on the far back left, easily visable from his size. "Will we ever see you again" he wondered aloud.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis remained sitting, eyes closed, as he continued calming himself down. He vaguely heard as Anya shuffled around, dropping the lit matches on Angel's corpse until it was engulfed in flames. He didn't open his eyes; he didn't want to watch. However, the wretched stench of burning flesh invaded his nose, and he gasped in disgust. Quickly, he pulled the collar of his shirt up to cover his nose in an attempt to filter the smell. It didn't help much, but at least it was somewhat bearable now. He tried to ignore the sound and smell of the fire as it grew, fueled by the demon's mangled and motionless body.

'Good lord,' He thought, 'what could be next?' He opened one eye and looked around: Anya was wiping away the blood off from Jackhammer's chest and neck, Takai was sitting silently by Kairi's grave, and the two musicians watched the fire anxiously, as if they were awaiting something. He hoped Angel was gone for good this time.

Finally, he glanced to his side and saw Raven, who hadn't said or done anything since Angel had been killed for the second time. She didn't seem to be injured at all. He scooted a bit closer to her and placed an arm around her shoulders, wondering if he could comfort her somehow. He knew that he wasn't the only one affected by this bloodshed; she must have been frightened as well. And yet, when the blood had surrounded his ankles, and he had been sinking, he couldn't do anything. He had been useless to her. Perhaps the only reason he or she were even alive right now was because of Takai. He hated to admit it, but he was grateful to him. Travis remained silent, in deep thought.

'I want to be a doctor,' he told himself. 'But what help can I be to those in pain if I chicken out every time I see blood? How can I protect or save others if I refuse to be exposed to the gore that is caused by war, accidents, or illnesses? I don't want to fight; I don't want to cause others pain. But I can't let others suffer just because I can't get over my hemophilia. It's something I have to overcome if I want to help Maylene, or anyone else.'

He glanced sideways at Raven again, and sighed heavily through the fabric of his shirt.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya blushed at what Jackhammer said and turned her head to the side. As Jackhammer quickly dressed and then stared at her, he blush grew and she tried to search his face for what he was thinking. She knew it was wrong to like Jackhammer as much as she already does. The military doesn't like it when higher and lower ranks are together.

She looked away from Jackhammer and her heart gave a small squeeze. She turned her back to Jackhammer and sighed rubbing her face trying to clear her mind. She looked up at the group. Being the only one with a first aid kit and spoke loudly so anyone could hear her. "Anyone need medical help?"

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The pungent smell of scorching flesh pierced Takai's nostrils like a foul needle, almost to an unbearable point. He hoped that with the fire destroying the blood cells, that it would be the last of Angel that they would see, but even if it wasn't, he would be ready. He looked over to see Anya and Jackhammer close to each other, and scoffed.

Love... what a pointless distraction...

Hearing Anya ask if anyone needed help, Takai looked down at his knuckles, which had split open from his intense striking of Angel's body. Blood still seeped from them slowly. Turning to face away from the group, Takai tore off strips of cloth from his undershirt and wrapped them around his hands as makeshift bandages, tightening them till they put pressures on his gashed knuckles. Afterward, with nothing else to do, he layed down and closed his eyes.

Might as well rest up before the next fight while I have a chance, all this drama is giving me a headache.

Within several minutes, Takai fell into a light sleep.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance
    As Angel's body burned, Angel stood up, mangled and burning still he face literary melting off.
    "I need medical help." She said with a grin and her neck turned to the side, you could see her bone and muscle.
    "You burned my pretty red dress, and I was going to give it to one of you girls." She let out a twisted chuckle. Nothing like that last group. she thought to her self.
    "Well, seeing as the flame will die out, I want to say congratulations. You have beaten A. Or, I let you win is more like it." She lets out a chuckle as she raises her hand into the air and a door of white come's down.
    "This door leads to the place of four more trails. More or less. Re-enter the red door if you ever wanna see gain or my brothers." me a She grabbed her sword as she two turned to dust but her smile stayed with her as she slowly vanished. The door at one end of the room vanished, and the only thing in the chamber was the pure white door.

Side Note: When you walk though it you will be at the five doors again not the next trail. If you enter the door on your next post there will be a water fountain (like, one's you find in lakes) a girls bath and boys bath, as well as fresh new weapons and clothes. The red light will then become dim and the blue light will be bright and the blonde kid will be standing there.

OC: Alright guys, I decided to give your characters a little break before going into the next trail and remember it only get's harder and harder as you go on XD

(As of today I have been here a whole year and this is my 500th post B))

@Sheraku - If you could wait for @BlazingSoul to post again, that would be great and I will get you started
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-20-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the flaming corpse of the red woman rose from the ashes and revealed the door. Takai stood up and glared in her direction, then relaxed when she dissolved into dust. He took one last glance back at Kairi's grave, then stared ahead at the door. Without further word, he marched ahead and passed through the portal without looking back. Inside he saw a massive bathhouse seperated into two sides: Male and Female. In between was a large romanesque fountain that sprayed water into each bath.

You have to be kidding me... Takai groaned.

Suddenly there was a flash, and standing ahead of him was the blonde boy from earlier. Without second thought, Takai rushed forward and attempted to blast the kid in the face with a hard right hook, but his punch bounced away before it reached him, as if the child was protected by some sort of barrier. Displeased, Takai took a few steps back and crossed his arms, waiting for the boy to say something sarcastic.

"Why the hell are you here, brat?"

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

{OOC: Okay, I have permission from MikiParty★ to "control" Raven for this post. She's not feeling well, so I asked if it was alright with her and she agreed. So. Yeah.}

As he was lost in thought, Angel rose once again, cackling with her usual hideous laugh. She was still burning, and bits of flesh shriveled off and fell from her face and hands. Instinctively, Travis pulled Raven closer to him with one arm, trying to hide Angel from her view. He tightly grasped the handle of his saw with the other hand. However, it seemed like she wasn't planning on attacking them again. "I want to say congratulations. You have beaten A; or, I let you win is more like it." She then raised her flaming hand into the air, and an ivory door crashed onto the platform in front of them. As she began to slowly disintegrate, she grabbed her blood-marred sword and grinned one last time. Within a few seconds, she was gone, and so was the door they had came in from. There was no turning back; the only way forward was through the seemingly harmless white door. But would that just lead them into another nightmare? Travis stared at it warily. He doubted that red witch would lead them anywhere even remotely pleasant.

He released Raven and looked around at the others. Would they choose to go through the door? 'Well, it's not like we have much of a choice...' He thought bitterly. They had two options: go through the door, or stay in this chamber and starve (or wait for some other zombies or cloaked psychos to appear). He shuddered at the thought and abruptly stood up, dusting off his clothes. Blood had dried on his shirt and at the hem of his jeans. He restrained a gag and ran his fingers through his hair, as he usually did when he was troubled. What he wouldn't give for a shower and some new clothes...

He extended his hand to Raven, hoping she would take it. She hesitated, as if she were uncertain of something. Then she lightly grasped his hand and he helped her to her feet. "We'll go first this time," he announced to the others. "Together," he stressed to Raven, "You're not going in on your own."

She nodded wordlessly, apparently still in deep thought. Travis wondered what she could be thinking; she didn't seem to want to look at him for too long, as if she were embarrassed. He adjusted her headphones so that she could listen to her music comfortably. He gave her a warm smile and hoped that she felt better now that she had her music to take her mind off of things. 'It's a miracle the cord didn't break...' he thought absentmindedly. Gently, he took Raven's hand again and began walking towards the white door. His heart rate increased with every step he took, but he didn't stop until they were directly at the threshold. He looked back at the rest of the group and attempted a cocky grin. "See you guys on the other side, then?" He said, and he was glad that his voice didn't quaver. He turned his attention back to Raven, who was shaking slightly. Gripping her hand even more securely, he watched her, waiting for her approval.

After a few tense seconds, she nodded once, and they took the last step through the portal. Travis felt the familiar sensation of free-falling, and he was once again blinded temporarily from an intense white light. Within a few moments, he felt stable ground form under his feet, and he blinked repeatedly to adjust his eyes.

They had returned to the endless black room from before; the one they had entered once they had passed through the Door of Truth. However, there was something different. There was now a part of the room that seemed to be separated into two sections. In the middle of the room, there was a sort of spring with a water fountain. Travis' spirits rose instantly. 'Showerrr!' He thought gleefully. He looked around a bit more and saw a row of fresh, clean garments over to the side of the room. 'Clooothes!!' On the other side of the room, there was a large assortment of brand new weapons, but he hardly paid attention to them. All he cared about was getting out of his bloodstained, sweaty clothes; the weapons could wait. 'Yes! This is exactly what I needed.'

He looked at Raven, grinning stupidly, like a kid at Christmas. His mood faltered a bit however when he saw her face; she still seemed troubled. "H-hey, don't look so down. See? We can get cleaned up here. We'll feel better afterward. Yeah?" He said in a loud voice (so she could hear over the sound of her music), pointing at the spring and row of clothes. She avoided eye contact with him, but nodded once again. Slightly crestfallen with her reaction, he held her hand tighter. "If... if there's anything you want to say, you can tell me, okay?"

She didn't respond. They stood there for a few moments, in silence. They were alone in the black room; no one else had come through the door yet. He glanced back at the spring. 'GOD, that looks so refreshing,' he thought blissfully. He briefly reminisced about how he used to bathe with Maylene when they were younger. Another similar thought crossed his mind, and his face immediately turned a bright crimson. He quickly let go of Raven's hand and turned away, hiding his face. 'What the hell!?' He thought, 'How can I even think about something like that? Yeah, Raven reminds me of Maylene, but still... She's even older than I am! What the hell!!'

Clearing his throat and trying to regain his composure, he turned back to Raven, his face still red from embarrassment. She looked startled from his sudden reaction, she couldn't even speak. "I-I'll just wait with you until the others come... Y-you'll go with the rest of the girls..." He stammered awkwardly, and then turned away, his heart thumping painfully against his ribcage.

'What the hell... Travis, you pervert...'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer waited for a few minutes after travis entered the Door. He finished fixing his hand-cannon, to some extent. Then he entered the doorway. Thravis had flushed a deep Scarlet. Hmm. he thought, then shurgged eciding to ignore it. He noticed all the new gear, the showers and the bathrooms, and the Weapons. He pocketed his haand cannon, and went to the new weapons. Shiny, new, and thee was choice. He smiled. Now This is more like it. He said, and then he grabbed a towel and some new clothes- basicly the same as what he had. Then he entered the mens room, stripped down, and began showering. He didn't care what anyone else thought. He had used a communal shower with the rest of his regiment, male and female alike. Only Anya got her own shower, as she was the Officer. He blushed at the thought of Anya, especially showering. He quickly flushed teh thought from his mind.

Once he had finsihed showering, he dried off and exited the shower, pulling his clothes on just before he left. He stretched his limbs, yawning, and then he walked over to the weapons stack. By this time, everyone had entered the portal. Jackhammer avoided Eye contact with Anya, embarresed that his earlier statement had left his head. He dropped his old hand cannon amongst the pile, as well as his ol, beaten up wrench. he decided that now was the time for an alternate approach. He picked up a rather Heavy looking, block-ish weapon (See the link below). He recognised it- it was prototype military hardware. He had helped design it. A fusiuon of a Hand-cannon and a Semi-automatic Burst Rifle. Low recoil, Scope and Single-shot mode for sniping. Then he picked himself a melee weapon, A Fussion Cutter, which he modified so it fit onto a gauntlet which he picked from the pile. Nothing Special, just liek a punching dagger that could slice through armour. And double as a flamethrower at the cost of uselessness for a while. He grinned. ''Bring Your Challenges, Wonderland. I'm ready for you.'' He smiled, the new gear inspiring confidence. He could use these weapons.

he turned around and sat by the fountains edge, finsihing adjustments to his fusion cutter. He tucked his Assault Cannon away. It was nicknamed ''Kevin'', after the original engineer who had designed it. Its official anem was ''Mark 3 Assault Cannon'', and its shortened name was the ''MK3AC''. Jackhammer preffered ''Kevin'', but he called it a ''Boltgun'' because Kevin had been embarressed about his name being out there. He checked the systems. It was in perfect working order- an incredible feat, as the prototype in reality was still having trouble processing the ammo. He took note of the changes in the prototype and this one. It would help.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2ayL5rr_pd...600/bolter.gif

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You seem professional. I like that. Well then let's see what fate has in store on us." says Arem after introductions. "Even though our journey starts here, the question is.... Where to proceed?"Arem says as if waiting for Ukiyo to suggest something or for something to happen.
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 09-21-2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Proceed with teh RP

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame didn't waste any time and entered the pure white door and once they made it the other side, they noted a water fountain and separate baths for both genders though it would look like there would be a mixed one as well. There was also another pile of fresh weapons so without thinking about it, both of them grabbed what they needed. Joseph grabbed a fresh and brand new MP3 player with a equalizer and exchanged it with his old one. Tsubame on the other hand grabbed a new and improved version of her amplifier to exchange with her old one. She also grabbed another one to double her music volume for maximum efficiency.

Now with their new weapons, they decided to take this time to refresh themselves. Joseph found some new clothes consisting of a black shirt, cargo pants for better movement, as well as some new sneakers. He also grabbed a plain white towel and entered the shower/baths. Tsubame on the other hand decided got herself a new set of clothes to replace her school uniform which had been drenched in sweat after battling against Black, White, as well as Angel. She really broke a lot of sweats today and needed new clothes to wear to get her through this dreamland. She grabbed a new set of clothes more similar to a school uniform but more stylized for everyday life. She then grabbed a towel, sponge, and shampoo just before entering the shower/baths as well.

Just before Joseph entered the bath, he stripped off his clothes, grabbed a sponge, soap, as well as some shampoo before entered a large bath. As his body entered the water, he grabbed the sponge as well as the soap and began lathering his entire body with soap. This is exactly what he needed, time in a bath to clean off his body and hair before relaxing. As the water around him rinsed off his body of soap he lathered his hair with refreshing shampoo and lathered it down into the very deepest parts of his hair, including the scalps. It took him about a minute or two before diving down into the water before rinsing it off then letting his body resurface from the water, allowing him to look up toward the ceiling before thinking.

Tsubame began to take off her clothes and garments before grabbing her stuff before getting in the bath. Right before she did, Tsubame found a mirror and took a quick look at her body. Although her body wasn't something to impress a man, it could be enough to impress her new boyfriend. She quickly threw that though out of her mind and entered the bath a little carelessly. She just wanted to clean herself up before the next trial but her thoughts kept on wondering about Joseph. As she continued to clean her body up, she kept on wondering about Joseph as well as his body and blushed very brightly. She wondered what his body would look like compared to hers, though initially it did look like he was just average body build wise. Before her mind could wonder into more perversion, she dipped her body into the water to rinse herself off, then she floated back to the surface of the water and thought of something.

(Joseph) Does she really love me?
    (Tsubame) Does he really love me?

After some thinking, they both quickly exited the bath and dried themselves off. Then they both got their new undergarments and new clothes on before exiting the baths refreshed, meeting each other in the process. They both didn't say a word to each other for a moment but Tsubame blushed for a bit and said something.

(Tsubame) "You look nice."

Joseph took his time to comprehend on what Tsubame just said and responded.

(Jospeh) "Thank you."

They both grabbed their gear and headed back to the group

OOC: Well, this is getting interesting.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-21-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Needed to extend my post entirely due to time constraints. Also, this might be my first extremely long post.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya jerked in surprise at Angel's voice, but calmed down after Angel disappeared. She sighed and rubbed her face before moving through the door just as everyone else had done. She dissolved and prepared herself for the worst on the other side.

She gasped when she saw that there were baths, clothes and new weapons placed there. Oh god. A shower. she thought blissfully. Since she was in the military, she wasn't ashamed of her body or took much notice of it besides normal aches and pains. As she headed over to the female bath house, she was striping down her top garments.

As she entered the female's bath house, she finished striping down her clothes and took her hair out of her pony tail. She stood under the shower head and sighed blissfully again. Nothing better than a hot shower after a hard workout. she thought classifying the fights they had as a hard workout. She run her fingers through her wet hair rubbing shampoo into her scalp before rising it out under the steaming hot shower head. As she was letting her body relax under the hot shower head, he mind wandered. She blushed a dark red at her next thoughts of Jackhammer. She covered her face in embarrassment although no one was around. She dashed the thoughts from her mind and quickly finished her shower.

After she finished her shower, she grabbed her work out fit which was military issued camouflaged uniform. The pants had multiply large pockets and the jacket which was water proof also had many pockets.

The uniform didn't have her last name or her rank on it since it was just a normal uniform. She pulled her hair back into a tight low bun and put her cover (a hat) on with the army symbol on the front of it. She walked out of the female's bathing area to the weapons. She looked at the weapons she already own. Her rifle wasn't ever going to be able to shoot again thanks to the dried blood all over it. She slung the rifle off her back and tossed it away from her form.

She moved through the pile of weapons and grabbed another M4A1, which has also been her weapon of choice. She also grabbed an M9 which was issued to all officer ranking members of the military. It would be a great hand gun. She decided to keep her ka-bar knife which she had strapped to her upper arm now. She grabbed a gun holster from the weapon pile and strapped that around her waist where she then put her M9 in the holster.

She slung her rifle back on her back and looked up to see Jackhammer picking out his weapons. Her mind flashed back to the thoughts she had in the shower and her face flushed a bright red before she turned around to Jackhammer wouldn't see. She tried to sneak off before she was noticed.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven followed Anya into the women's shower. At first she was too shy to get in. But then she decided to let her walls down and began to remove her cloths. When she almost had her cloths off she thought of Travis and how he would react if he had seen her. "Eek!" She sounded like a mouse, she removed her cloths quickly and hopped in and hid to where only her eyes and nose shown from over the water. The only thing that was in her mind was Travis. She couldn't stop, she kept hitting her head against the water in frustration as her face began to turn red.

After she felt clean she hopped out and wrapped herself in a towel. She noticed some new cloths and weapons, she knew she had to change. She searched through the cloths pile and found something more comfortable and cute. http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest...n/54488136.jpg (But with green instead of blue) She quickly put it on and put her hair in two braided pig tails. Then she looked through the weapons. Things were going to get tough so she grabbed an uzi http://picturearchive.gunauction.com...eft%20view.jpg She kept the rest of her weapons. When she knew she was prepared she left the womens shower room and waited in the other room, hoping Travis would like her new look.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Face still burning, he watched wordlessly as the others came through the door. As Anya appeared, Raven followed her to the women's side of the spring. He sighed. What had he been thinking? Shrugging the thought violently from his mind, he made his way to the men's section. He was still in a bit of a daze, and his face remained slightly pink. As he approached the edge of the spring, he thought that it was little more than a puddle. However, it dropped off abruptly, similar to a pool, and he tripped, still fully clothed, into the water, making a disruptive splash. Flailing and spluttering, he scrambled out of the bath and stood up, completely soaked. He flushed with embarrassment, and avoided making eye contact with anyone. 'Idiot, pay attention!' He cursed himself. Huffing angrily, he pulled off his sopping wet shirt and the rest of his clothes, as well as his glasses, and returned to the water. Without his spectacles, he couldn't make out the expressions on any of the men's faces; for now he was fine with that. He wasn't interested in seeing their amused glances.

He sat in the water for a moment, appreciating the invigorating warmth. He didn't want to leave. The bath gave him energy, he could feel his physical and mental strength returning. This was much better than sweating and bleeding out on the battlefield. He shuddered, and the water around him rippled.
    'What could possibly come next?' He wondered sulkily. After a while, he made his way to the fountain and scrubbed away any traces of dried blood from his chest and arms. He ran his fingers through his hair to wipe the dirt and sweat from his scalp. Satisfied, he wrapped himself in a thick towel, replaced his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose, and began looking through the rows of clothes. He chose a simple t-shirt and some loose-fitting black khaki pants; they would be easier to maneuver in instead of his jeans. He then saw a light button-up jacket with multiple pockets. It looked like a lab coat. He pulled it on and and then blindly chose a pair of socks and shoes. Returning to the spring, he used the towel to wipe off the bloodstains that had accumulated on his saw and scalpels.

Without bothering to comb his hair, he reluctantly made his way to the stack of weapons. Frowning, he rolled up the sleeves on his lab coat and inspected a small case that had a velcro strap. It was an emergency first aid kit. Eyes lighting up, he opened the case and saw a wide assortment of small tools and bandages, along with gauze, tape, cotton swabs, a bottle of disinfectant; the works. He knew Anya already had her own kit, but it couldn't hurt to have two, right? He closed the case and strapped it around his waist, underneath his coat. He somehow felt a lot more at ease with it there; he would now be prepared if someone was injured. Glimpsing through the rest of the weapons, he saw a unique looking stethoscope. Travis curiously adjusted it around his ears and experimentally placed the diaphragm against his chest.

B-BUMP, B-BUMP

He recoiled, alarmed by how intense the sound of his heart beat was. It was much louder than any other stethoscopes he had used in the past. He blinked and held it out in front of him. He thought out the various ways he could put it to use, and then tucked it into his belt. He then returned to the edge of the spring, and saw Raven and the others. They all looked ready. Ready for
    what, though? He didn't really know himself, and he didn't want to think about it.

He took a closer look at Raven; she was wearing a clean white shirt with a green bow and a short green skirt. Her hair had also been pulled up into two braided pigtails. He felt a bit embarrassed from looking at her. There she was, all neat and tidy, while he had just thrown on some clothes and a dorky lab coat; he hadn't even gone through the trouble of fixing his hair. But he had to admit, she was... cute. He felt the temperature in his face rise again. Clearing his throat, he walked over to her, adjusting his glasses in an attempt to look somewhat professional.

"Why the hell are you here, brat?"

He glanced around at the sound of the voice and saw Takai, who appeared to be confronting the blonde boy. Travis hadn't noticed him until now. He stepped in front of Raven and blocked her from the young boy's view.

'Guess our break is over.'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer noticed Anya. She Was wearing a New uniform, he noted, and he watched her turn away and sneak off, or Try to. he said ''ma'am?'', Then regretted it almost instantly. He didn't feel confident enough to talk. ''Is... Is there a Problem Ma'am?'' He said, Acting as though he didnt know her sneaking was an attempt to get away. He shuffled his Feet nervously. ''Is it what i said... Earlier? I know it was a stupid thing to say... i just... just...'' He gave up, saluted half heartedly, thn turned, waked a few metres and sat alone by the fountain edge.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information