AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: muggings

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post muggings

anyone here ever been mugged? or tryed to be mugged?

me and my friends where down town one night just talking and walking and this drunk guy comes up to us and trys to mug us (more or less, he was really just swearing and throwing punches at us)
    one drunk against 3 people, one of which knows jujitsu, one who can lift twice his own weight (thats me) and one who weighs as much as a rhino......not smart
    in the end my friend managed to get him in a headlock and he calmed down enough to leave us alone.

this happened to any of you?

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One time when I was 4, my mother, father and I were held at gunpoint. Back when I lived in St.Croix, one night, we were heading home, and then this randm robber comes out of nowhere, and asks my mom for her purse. He said that if she didn't hand over the purse, he would shoot me. She did so. And he disappeared, never to be found. The case still remains open to this day. I hope that one counts.

Another was when I was walking home, these two boys lead me to a dead end and almost beat me up. They ran off with all of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, some of which were worth like hundreds of dollars.

The second time, they asked me if I wanted them back, and slapped me, I ran away as fast as I could.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

WHOA Crap!!
    I live in a quiet Rural part of England, I cannot even imagine that happening. :S
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

People don't mess with me. For all they know I've got a good knife on me and will use it if attacked.

Plus back in high school anyone who did mess with me instantly regretted it when I came at them in a fury of flying fists and precision footwork. Many a manhood was destroyed by my steel-toe boots that I always had.

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade of Life View Post
    People don't mess with me. For all they know I've got a good knife on me and will use it if attacked.

Plus back in high school anyone who did mess with me instantly regretted it when I came at them in a fury of flying fists and precision footwork. Many a manhood was destroyed by my steel-toe boots that I always had.
    Those things are illegal in my country.. I wish they weren't so I had my knife on the streets for protection.. If someone breaks into your house and has a gun and you wack him out before he could anything. Then he goes 1 month in jail for breaking in your house and go 7 months to 1 and a half year in jail for wacking his head.
    That's outrageous!!

I haven't been mugged yet. I wanna keep it that way.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Yes, but never successfully. Not from some implied badarsery on my part mind you, but because most muggers want a quiet, quick job and I am both loud and belligerent. Couple that with the fact that no NY street is ever truly deserted and I'm too much of a hassle.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

I almost got mugged once, then my friend Mr. ASP Baton showed up and the confrontation was quickly neutralized.

What people don't understand is, you can carry any weapon on you that you so choose, no matter where you are in the world. However, the trick is to keep it concealed so that nobody notices it yet you can quickly draw it out and put your chosen weapon to use. On my ASP Baton I have a flashlight end on it so if anyone takes a look at it, it's just a flashlight.

You kids today have no understanding of trickery, deception, and disguise. Rules are fine as long as they don't get in my way, and when they do I go around them. No matter what, I never get caught by taking appropriate precautions to keep the disguise of being a normal law-abiding citizen who never does anything wrong.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
    Those things are illegal in my country.. I wish they weren't so I had my knife on the streets for protection..
    Over here it is 100% 'Legal' to hold and possess a Bow and Arrow and even walk around in public with it, due to our History. Also EVERY citizen of England is entitled to a shotgun at any age. Seriously, I could go and get one now if I wanted and be aloud to keep it, even if I was stopped by the Police, under the rules of the Queen. ^_^
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A few times, actually. But I've never tried to get mugged. <_< Who wants that shiz?

Anyway, I grew up in Houston, always walked to school. The worst time was when I was 8, jumped by a group [gang bangers, yo] of Hispanic girls in white overalls. I just glanced at them and smiled to myself [thought they looked like smurfs] I can't believe they could even see me smile from that distance. o_o But they ran me down for it, beat the crap out of me, I didn't have any money so they tore up my art book. I bit one really hard on the ankle when she attempted to kick me in the face, for that they pulled out a knife and cut off my beautiful, long hair and tore up my uniform. Went to school and told them about it, had two cops come question me, but nothing was ever really done.

Last edited by Ramona Flowers; 04-14-2008 at 11:17 AM.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Happened to me twice when I was with my friends at my own house, there was about 23 of us and we live in a pretty good neighborhood, until some guys tried to mug me in front of my house all 22 of my friends (I was the twenty-third) pulled out BB guns and paintball guns outta nowhere!

XD, that guy got scared and ran off, and another day it was about 5 of us, another guys drove by got out of his car...once againwe pulled BB guns on him...he ran off...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

never been mugged, that's gotta be scary. as said before, i couldn't imagine that ever happening to me. but i did leave my wallet on top of a gas pump and someone swiped it. my big bro gave me that wallet and i was heartbroken...also cause it had a $100 bill in it.
    but be careful you guys! i'm sorry that it had to happen to all of you...

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Nope. Never mugged, not even growing up. Not even when I was in first grade and walking to school by myself though I have helped someone that was almost mugged. It was down at the beach at night where all the teenagers and underground kids go in the summer. It was someone I knew being mugged by someone ELSE that I knew (mugger wasn't a friend though, just someone I wish I didn't know). The mugger was like 1/3 my size, one good arm swipe.

Closed Thread

Thread Information