AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meatl Gears V: The Phantom Pain

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Default Meatl Gears V: The Phantom Pain

The new update on metal gears V which turns out to be a lot more darker than the previous metal gears games.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Meatl Gears V: The Phantom Pain

I'm just hoping it has MGO.

My mood on a daily basis

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

Yeah more I see from this game the more I'm exited about it-I'm not a massive MG fan, played 2,3 and 4.

Could be good.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I loved the idroid app. It was a really great idea. I hope you can use it to order air strikes and supply drops
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Member Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: comicconreview69 Steam ID: comicconreviews

Numerous speculations to be made from this trailer.
    Firstly: Is this exactly like Peacewalker with it's base management since they seem to show that more than anything else
    Secondly: Are they using the Oil refinery facility from MGS2 for some reason, or did they just design it to look EXACTLY like that. I mean
    really It looks like a HD remake of Big shell
    Much questions. Much speculation.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gobSIDES View Post
    I'm not a massive MG fan, played 2,3 and 4.
    You didn't play MGS1. You should d/l a PSone emulator or get it from the PSN store it is the best of all of them by far.
    Peacewalker is pretty good too imo. Just don't play the psp version it's horrible to control the camera w/o dual analogue sticks

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Twilight View Post
    Firstly: Is this exactly like Peacewalker with it's base management since they seem to show that more than anything else
    Secondly: Are they using the Oil refinery facility from MGS2 for some reason, or did they just design it to look EXACTLY like that. I mean

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

You didn't play MGS1. You should d/l a PSone emulator or get it from the PSN store it is the best of all of them by far.
    Peacewalker is pretty good too imo. Just don't play the psp version it's horrible to control the camera w/o dual analogue sticks
    Let's wait and see once the game comes out

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Twilight View Post

Well, it expands the mother base concept from Peacewalker since you can actually walk it, train yourself and soldiers, and have to defend it. I am guessing Kojima and the rest at Konami intentionally made it look like the Big Shell from PS2 for familiarity purposes to MGS fans.

Still awesome props to using Nuclear by Mike Oldfield in this trailer.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information