AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow, some people are REALLY STUPID.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wow, some people are REALLY STUPID.

I just read this news story Pregnant Austrian teen who ran off to join ISIS says she 'made a mistake'

What on earth would make a pregnant teenage girl want to run off and join a terrorist group? How can anybody be SO STUPID? I hope they come back to their families safe, and that they don't actually engage in any terrorist acts where they've run off to.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wow, some people are REALLY STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I just read this news story Pregnant Austrian teen who ran off to join ISIS says she 'made a mistake'

What on earth would make a pregnant teenage girl want to run off and join a terrorist group? How can anybody be SO STUPID? I hope they come back to their families safe, and that they don't actually engage in any terrorist acts where they've run off to.
    They didn't become pregnant until after running off and becoming married to Chechen fighters. Other than that, sucks to be them. Let them wallow in their regrets until they have the gumption to change their ways/leave.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Member haku10110101 is on a distinguished road haku10110101's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2016 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Princess euR PSN ID: Radioactivelulz Steam ID: Radioactivelulz

Didn't need to read it, the title of the article and the title of the post says it all I'm sure. lol and I'm not sure mistake really apply's voluntary treason. people these days are so misguided its sad like wow...just wow...

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

VG, you should join up and free all the poor misguided sheople.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Let’s make an attempt not to derail this thread, shall we? Surely the obsession with shooting down threads from VG, no matter their merit, has to give way every now and then; it's been done ad nauseam. This is an interesting read, and has been commented on by several news outlets.

On topic: the phenomenon of disaffected and unhappy teens joining ISIS/ISIL from western countries is very concerning. Many other individuals have done so, only to regret their decision, which has been reported upon both online and on television. In fact, ISIL has killed many of its own members lately as they have had an increase in desertions as of late.

Kurdish peshmerga forces, coalition airstrikes, and Syrian rebels are picking away at ISIL relentlessly, and its strategy to step up the violence in order to deter such attacks simply hasn’t worked. Its two largest cities, Mosul (Iraq) and Raqqa (Syria), are suffering from high food prices, and Mosul has been in sight of the Kurds for weeks now. A plan to take back Mosul has been forecast for April or May of this year, and may begin sooner. In other words, it’s no surprise that people want out now, though I think that the westerners who join are much more appalled by the reality of the culture of violence that ISIL propagates as opposed to its inevitable defeat.

I am also intrigued by the fact that these Chechen fighters were present in Syria. Yes, Islamic radicals from different parts of the world have joined ISIL, but I am particularly surprised since Chechnya has always seemed much more focused on fighting Russia than getting involved in larger conflicts in the Middle East.

6. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes Astral_Mage, Kaitou Ace, haku10110101 liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

A teenage girl who made a serious life altering mistake? A terrorist group that does things women and children don't approve of?
    I'm shocked!

Does ISIS really think they're going to bring down America? Cause if so... they're kinda dumb.

In any case it's always good when people defect from our enemies. Here's hoping it's the start of a trend.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Does ISIS really think they're going to bring down America? Cause if so... they're kinda dumb.
    Not really- They´re fighting to unify the middle east into one islamic state, and plan to take over parts of Europe like Turkey and Spain (former muslim areas). They also have plans to attack Italy and take over Rome, since it´s the world´s center of Catholicism.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-rome-nex...emists-1820674
    http://rt.com/news/233839-isis-turke...ck-diplomatic/
    Then again, I´m sure that once it all hits the fan good ol´ NATO will smash them into oblivion.

Anyway, about the girls: I´d say it serves them right. If you betray europe you get what´s coming to ya.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

You don't unify people by picking on the only country in the world who have actually used nukes and who tend to think along the lines of "you blew up to of our buildings so we'll blow up two of your countries".
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information