AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XII: Final Fantasy Edition

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XII: Final Fantasy Edition

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    [/SIZE]

[/COLOR]Alright @Kαitou
    I sincerely apologize for causing you all the stress with my lack of cooperation.
    I shall shut up for good.
    You don't need to shut up for good, but you facepalming the obvious troll won't do you any good.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kαitou View Post
    You don't need to shut up for good, but you facepalming the obvious troll won't do you any good.
    I think we're pretty much headed for a no lynch today, (which would in no way harm the Town,) so instead of disclosing too much today, I'd rather just leave the accusation for the next Day phase, when we will have slightly more info to work with and will be required to lynch someone. You really don't need to be so stiff.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think we're pretty much headed for a no lynch today, (which would in no way harm the Town,) so instead of disclosing too much today, I'd rather just leave the accusation for the next Day phase, when we will have slightly more info to work with and will be required to lynch someone. You really don't need to be so stiff.
    Right, but it always good to catch those post that are scummy for the next phase, especially since you aren't allowed to talk in the Night Phase.

You never know what will happen.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Right, but it always good to catch those post that are scummy for the next phase, especially since you aren't allowed to talk in the Night Phase.
    Yes, but that doesn't mean you necessarily have to announce your suspicions to everyone in the thread right away, especially when it won't have much impact in the current Day phase. The Wolves might and probably will catch on to what the Town is brewing and strategize accordingly.

To me, it makes more sense to start accusing people off-guard when they are not prepared. If you announce your suspicion against a player in Day phase 1, and he wasn't lynched, you're only giving that player extra time to prepare his defense.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No Lynch (12) - The Butcher, animeyay, Loki, MaruDashi, TwilightWolf, Daken, maverickgirl, dark_butterfly, Capitán, Meteorkeeper, Furore, Teto
    Kaitou (2) - The Rebel, Ambdroid
    Teto (1) - Tatty.
    Capitán (1) - Kaitou
    animeyay (1) - Jump_for_Luck
    Twelfth (1) - -GAZKUL-

30 minutes left to vote.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, but that doesn't mean you necessarily have to announce your suspicions to everyone in the thread right away, especially when it won't have much impact in the current Day phase. The Wolves might and probably will catch on to what the Town is brewing and strategize accordingly.

To me, it makes more sense to start accusing people off-guard when they are not prepared. If you announce your suspicion against a player in Day phase 1, and he wasn't lynched, you're only giving that player extra time to prepare his defense.
    Actually, I got more a lot under my sleeve. I'm not an idiot if that's what you're trying to say it's an mannered way. I haven't revealed my full set of cards yet.

But it's quite clear that Wolves did jumped that bandwagon just to blend in and I pointed out he most obvious posts of them all. Any would player would quoted those two but no one did.

So me revealing them is clearly nothing. Something that anyone should of caught but no one gives a damn.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stop bickering like finches before one of you gets killed by Ronald McDonald.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

8. Likes Rei liked this post
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I'm only lightly suspicious about this, because only Mafia would enjoy to see an Innocent Townie going down. I got my eyes on you. =)

I'm looking forward to see what happens, actually I would love to see what happens.

Looking forward to your responses.
    I feel like we'd still be making progress to randomly vote for someone since we've randomly lynched the alpha wolf twice on day phase one now but I see where you're coming from - that it's best to be cautious and vote no lynch which I ended up doing because I wanted to see how far it takes us. On a side note, can you vote no lynch at any time in NF games or just the first day phase?

And I think we all have our eyes on you Kaitou... just because ^^
    Last edited by -Ro-; 08-24-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post
    I feel like we'd still be making progress to randomly vote for someone since we've randomly lynched the alpha wolf twice on day phase one now but I see where you're coming from - that it's best to be cautious and vote no lynch which I ended up doing because I wanted to see how far it takes us. On a side note, can you vote no lynch at any time in NF games or just the first day phase?

And I think we all have our eyes on you Kaitou... just because ^^
    But you're right, I see where you're coming from with lynching the Alpha twice in a row on Day Phase 01.

On day phase, sweetie. But by Day Phase 02, we already know our stuff, really, because basically we get 10-30 pages worth of post. =x

But yeah, I know you will have your eyes on me.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 08-24-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

If I had more time I wish I could try one of those games out, but 30 pages is too much for me right now

*is still reading all these posts*
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The battle between good and evil had at last begun. While many fights had occurred on this Day, it was unanimously agreed upon to postpone any killing until the heroes could decide who their target would be. As such, the first day had ended, in hopes that the town could analyze their battles and prepare for the following day.

Day Phase 1 Has Ended - No Lynch Occurs. Night Phase 1 Has Now Begun.

As always, no posting in this thread during the Night Phase. Posting in this thread will begin after I have posted tomorrow at 7:00PM EST, when Night Phase 1 ends. For newbies/people who may have derped and forgot how it works, this is the Phase where, if you have an ability, you send me a PM with your desired action. (i.e. Protector will PM me who they wish to protect) Hopefully this period of time will give you all an opportunity to cool down and analyze the massive amounts of posting.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 08-24-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

--- I didn't see the above post.--
    Last edited by Nanobyte; 08-25-2011 at 07:37 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i thought there was an unusually small number of new pages on thus thread......

please don't ban me!!!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

While the town had unanimously decided to hold judgment until the following day, the Wolves decided to take action against the heroes when they least expected it: during their sleep. They decided that they would target one who was dedicated to eliminating Chaos and his followers and restoring light to the Planet. His death would cripple the morale of the heroes. The person they had killed was…

@animeyayWarrior of Light (townie)

Day Phase 2 Begins Now!
    (remember, now that it's Day Phase 2, from this point on you must vote to lynch a player. The option to not lynch is no longer available.)

@Ambdroid , @-GAZKUL- : I shall let you two off with just a warning for posting during the Night Phase. I'm just that nice ;D

@SigmaSD , @Twelfth , @Screwby and @Tsuki. are all at risk of being inactive-killed today. As such, they must vote.

16. Dislikes animeyay disliked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm . . .
    this thread is going to be a lot more quiet, now.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 08-25-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

D: Ooh, poor Nime,

8U Not when I'm alive Tsuki. But I feel the distinct need to shut up, so I shall for now. xD;

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello kitty!!!!!!! D<

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Noo, my beloved animeyay~

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

db: Don't shut up D< And I like you set c:
    Good job @Daken

Katiou: o: What?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Now, who would want animeyay gone....

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    Good job @Daken

animeyay is Hello Kitty, not you.

Also, why you be hating on me, girl? They should totally rip off the Dislike button from you

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:'P very well Tsuki. 8U Yus Duck did a good job.

The person who wanted animeyay gone was...I unno! c:

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Damn T-T Oh well. I guess we now have no choice but to pressure each other. j100th post FTW.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    Good job @Daken

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    :'P very well Tsuki. 8U Yus Duck did a good job.

The person who wanted animeyay gone was...I unno! c:
    Way to drift the thread in the very beginning of the game.

Comment is not off, it's just the timing. =\

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

As matter of fact;

[Vote Lynch Tsuki.]

Let's see how this brat defends herself. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

animeyay is Hello Kitty, not you.

Also, why you be hating on me, girl? They should totally rip off the Dislike button from you
    I guessed that. I just didn't know why animeyay = Hello Kitty

And it's all in game, right? What's in the game stays in the game.
    I just didn't like the way you were talking. It was mean. And on the verge of swearing. Which I don't like.

Closed Thread

Thread Information