AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

so many posts

-reads-

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The second "?" Block for Day Phase 2 has appeared! The first person to PM me for it will get what's inside.

Also, there are only about 5-6 people who have voted yet. Gonna be a lot of self-votes again at this rate. :/

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    Well , it is my first game , so i wouldn't know about previous games...
    Fair enough. But you're still right, though.

I'm trying to understand the argument between SuXrys and Darkfire.... Lemme see if I got it, SuXrys was asking folks that had popped in recently, and Folter. Then Darkfire gets suspicious of it all.... Can't say that I blame Darkfire, but I'm inclined to lean on SuXrys with this, because I'm kinda doing the same thing to drum up activity.

Care to add anything, @SuXrys , @Darkfire Knight ?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

sZIUEFhasknefiuwea! Really? It's the second time the ? Block was posted at the same time as I was posting.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    Right, fine everyone that you mentioned except one posted recently. But 6 hours isn't yonks away (plus time is decreased because at the time I made my post)
    Maybe it's the way I look at it, but you said that he may be trying to avoid attention, which is a common trait for a main role. So it kinda looks like you are suspecting him of something.
    No, not right now. I'm waiting to see what he will respond.

and 6 hours is long ago according to me.

The next quote I was referring to, was about the fact Aleyna was the only person that you didn't suspect.Like I said "If we disregard you suspicions" so that would be me and Nana. Alright fine you talked about 2 other people. That's still 4/7, which is much more than nothing.
    Yes, that's what I'm trying to explain. That your questions are suspicions some form or another. I agree about Aleyna, that was not a suspecting question at all. But the one I mentioned above and most of the rest....
    Oh no you must have just misunderstood my posts. Aleyna is far from the only person I am not suspecting yet. Again, the only one I am suspecting right now is Nana, and then little you (but I guess you understand that from this conversation we have had). So 2 people, not 4.

And I still see them as questions, not as accusations. <-----

Not trying to make you look guilty, I'm trying to prove that I'm right for the objectives of the game that I can then use for my advantage.
    You gave off a scent that you were suspecting me. You wrote "another person who stands out...bla bla"....(before writing why you thought Nana was suspicious)
    That was more of a observation.

I am reading what is there in your posts.
    Not if you are misunderstanding them, then no you arn't.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Dark Butterfly
    Interesting.
    Veery Interesting.
    You logged off about 5 minutes and here you are again, when SuXrys addresses you. There was an invisible user between that time phrase, I checked.
    Don't suppose that could have been you?
    I never logged off, and I'm not always on this tab, you realize? ;U

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DeathBlade/13.666 what I wrote before. I was reading threw the thread and read the pages that had been written during this new phase. Then I asked some people questions that I was wondering about while I was reading the pages. If you are thinking about something then you got to ask about it. ~ (or you will just continue to wonder about them). Then I wrote about what I feel about Nana. That's pretty much it.

I think darkfire just didn't like what I wrote before about him. And this conversation we two have had now I think is more that he have misunderstood my posts.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sneaky Waluigi

Koops hit the "?" Block, but Waluigi had trapped it using his Trap Block!

As a result, Koops has lost all ten of his coins to Waluigi!

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    No, not right now. I'm waiting to see what he will respond.

and 6 hours is long ago according to me.

Oh no you must have just misunderstood my posts. Aleyna is far from the only person I am not suspecting yet. Again, the only one I am suspecting right now is Nana, and then little you (but I guess you understand that from this conversation we have had). So 2 people, not 4.

And I still see them as questions, not as accusations. <-----

That was more of a observation.

Not if you are misunderstanding them, then no you arn't.
    Well it's a matter of opinion. Yes but you've only mentioned Aleyna. I naturally assumed that there was only one. Well actually 3, including the other 2 that you mentioned later in our argument. So I still think 4....
    Well, again I disagree.
    I disagree again, I think it's more of an accusation.
    I'm not mis-understanding your postsxD
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 04-21-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Checking other threads and sections during a game of Wolf?! The Blasphemy!!!! J/K XDDD

I see what you mean, @SuXrys . It's why I'm inclined to side with you on the issue. lol
    Though I get the sense that he may be trying to do what Maru did much earlier, and probing to try and get someone to slip.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 04-21-2012 at 10:20 AM.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

What exactly are SuXrys and Darkfire arguing about again? This argument seems to be more about technicalities than actual suspicions/accusations. >.>

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you got logged off by the computer, in the space of 5 minutes?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Aaaanyway, more reading for me lol.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

U; I don't see what you're saying?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[COLOR=GREEN]Well it's a matter of opinion. Yes but you've only mentioned Aleyna. I naturally assumed that there was only one. Well actually 3, including the other 2 that you mentioned later in our argument. So I still think 4....
    Well then you are missundestanding me. Because I know myself of how many people I am suspecting, and to me my posts are quite clear.
    So you are misunderstanding. Because I can't suspect people that I arn't suspecting.

I'm not mis-understanding your postsxD
    Trust me you are. ~ Or else we wouldn't have this discussion.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No She simply left the Wolf thread and viewed others. The returned to Wolf.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Friendly reminder: @November is facing a modkill.

I'll do another vote count within an hour or so, but again, it looks like there are only about 5-6 votes. Gonna be a lot of self-votes...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scruffy but isn't it a couple of hours left?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

When exactly are you going to make the final count?
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well then you are missundestanding me. Because I know myself of how many people I am suspecting, and to me my posts are quite clear.
    So you are misunderstanding. Because I can't suspect people that I arn't suspecting.
    Well, I dunno...It could be that this is another cover-up. To me the post that you made wasn't clear.

Trust me you are. ~ Or else we wouldn't have this discussion.
    If you say so..
    If you say so..

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scruffy but isn't it a couple of hours left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    When exactly are you going to make the final count?
    The phase will end at 4:30PM EST. Votes will stop being counted at that time.

21. Thanks Munchman, SuXrys thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you say so..
    I do. ;D ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    No She simply left the Wolf thread and viewed others. The returned to Wolf.
    There was a non-green light next to her name, saying that she was offline. Then she came back on when SuXrys adressed.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I just got online and there's a lot to read. o.o It's time to sleep, and by the time I wake up tomorrow, I think dp will be over. This will be my last post for the dp.

To be honest, I'm still not sure who is scum yet. But I have my suspicion on Observer, since he doesn't post that much. But if I want to accuse him just because he doesn't post much doesn't really mean that he's a scum. I'm torn. x_x

I think I'll just:

[Vote Lynch Dark Butterfly]
    I think it's suspicious that she's quick to agree with Maru on the voting, without trying to ask questions.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was a non-green light next to her name, saying that she was offline. Then she came back on when SuXrys adressed.
    There is never a green light next to my name o-0

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is never a green light next to my name o-0
    Actually, lol, there is right now. :P

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie