AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hai!, my names Toby ^.^!

Junior Member Draconis^.^ is on a distinguished road Draconis^.^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2014 09:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hai!, my names Toby ^.^!

Haii, my names Toby. I'm from sunny Australia I love anime, books, music, drawing, basketball and tennis.

My names Draconis because it is latin for Jackal which is my favourite animal!

I joined this site because I thought it would be good to submit feedback and interact with the anime fanbase!

Favourite animes (listed from 1 to 10)

10. Yugioh, I know I know alot of people don't consider this an anime but this TV series (anime) was an integral part of my childhood and my perception on things.

9. Dragon ball (not to be confused with Dragon ball Z) Although this was an interesting series I found it to deviate from the story line from time to time and considering it was the first of it's kind it still had a long way to go as far as animation and scripting goes.

8. Bleach, I can already feel the hatred seeping into me on this one, I can't really explain this one to be honest I just straight up didn't like the vibe of it if that doesn't sound silly however this was a good anime and it has a well deserved fan base and reputation.

7. Cowboy Bebop, I loved the mix between western and future it really captivated me and made me want to watch more however same as Dragon Ball considering it was an early anime it had a while to go with animation and especially lip sync although I admire it for taking a risk and inventing a genre no one had thought of.

6. Dragon Ball Z, Oh the memories of getting home and playing game variations of this anime with my brother on the PS2. This was a superb series with it's extra terrestrial action Si - Fi moments and it's nail biting cliff hangers.

5. FairyTale, I absolutely adored this series by far the best fantasy anime yet.
    4. Code Geass, this is definetly one of my favourites for several reason. Set in a post apocalyptic Japan (now referred to as "Area 11") and the futuristic "Brittania" it stages a brilliant battle for supremacy and rights for Japanese (also known as "11's"). This has a wonderful depth and character development to it and I really felt involved while watching it.

3. Death Note AND Soul Eater, unfortunately there is a tie here so i'll go through both starting with Soul Eater. I found this anime after stumbling upon an amv with the track "This is Halloween" (definetly reccomend checking it out) This has a very unique twist of Horror with some supernatural thrown into the mix aswell, I absoulutely adored the characters in this anime especially Death the Kid he was like the L of deathnote. The interesting storyline and unique charcters made me wanting more.
    DeathNote, although the terrible ending (which I won't go into detail to due to spoilers and what not) had a very rich script and just like Soul Eater had very unique charcters which is a huge plus. It was interesting to see Takeshi Obata's depicitation of shinigami. I still wonder whether or not I would do the same as Light Yagami and kill criminals.... who knows.

2. One Piece, this has earnt it's place as my second favourite anime with it's original pirate themed anime genre. Similiar to Naruto this series is based around the protagonist (Luffy) with a dream of becoming The Pirate King and in order to do so he has to explore the Grand Line in search for the "One Piece" explaining the name. The unique add in of the "Devil Fruits" which grants the person who eats it a special power set, Luffy ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi fruit (romananized) Gum Gum Fruit (English).

1. Naruto, FINALLY number 1 This definetly earnt it's place as number one. I use to rent the DVD's out and watch them with my brother until we watched all the naruto episodes they had and then we watched them online. This is an incredible anime and the best storyline I have ever seen in a anime since Code: Geass by far the best character devolpment and those plot twists and cliff hangers just keep you wanting more.
    Last edited by Draconis^.^; 05-05-2014 at 06:45 AM.

2. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Default Re: Hai!, my names Toby ^.^!

I see you like your shohen anime, but also watch something else from time to time.
    Quite similar to my choices if you want recommendations to watch I think I have a few you'll enjoy.

Welcome and have fun!
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

4. Thanks Draconis^.^ thanked for this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules. ^_^
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

6. Thanks Draconis^.^ thanked for this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice introduction, Draconis. Impressive. I actually had in mind creating a thread later on to see what inspired people to have the usernames that they have. My username comes from a creature of the medieval beasteries. It is the crocodile's natural enemy and the hydrus kills it by letting the crocodile eat him, then eating the crocodile inside out once it is inside. Hydrus is also latin and translates to dragon, water serpant, water snake, etc.

I also like the anime in your list, most I have seen before. You are an interesting cat, Draconis. You know that? Welcome to Anime Forum.
    Last edited by Qoco; 05-05-2014 at 10:22 AM.

8. Thanks Draconis^.^ thanked for this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

You.. spelled.. Fairy Tail wrong!?

.. Ah well it happens to the best of us. You indeed like many shounen anime, I've watched everything except DB and DBZ on that list.
    Well, it did watch it but not thoroughly so it doesn't count, i'm starting to ramble to much.

Have a great time on AF.

10. Thanks Draconis^.^ thanked for this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Draconis^.^ : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum Alive Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself here, and have a fantastic week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

12. Thanks Draconis^.^ thanked for this post
    Junior Member Draconis^.^ is on a distinguished road Draconis^.^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2014 09:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    @Draconis^.^ : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum Alive Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself here, and have a fantastic week!
    Thankyou so much! ^.^

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Thankyou!

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Haha!, thankyou very much.... compared to you theres not alot of back story to my name! :P ^.^

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Thankyou, ill be sure to contact you if there's an issue, i'll read the rules now ^.^.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Thankyou very much! Aha, yes I am quite into shonen anime and I do watch others however I suppose it's just my kind of anime! :P

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello Toby and welcome to the forum from the other side of the Tasman
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information