AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Junior Member Kawaii_Doughnut is on a distinguished road Kawaii_Doughnut's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2012 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Name: Chi Cross
    Picture/description:
    Background: Chi was found at the doorstep of a haunted orphanage. Her best friend there was a ghost named Sakura and they would do everything together. Sakura disappeared one day leaving only a Scythe in her place. Chi picked up the Scythe and swore to find Sakura. She remembered the place Sakura loved the most. An Island. So Chi went there...
    Personality: Chi is very mischievous and loves to pull pranks but she can be very sweet.
    Advantages: 1) Good with Scythe
    2) Very Fast
    Flaws: Not that strong ( but very fast so...)
    Last edited by Kawaii_Doughnut; 01-21-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Picture wouldn't show :P

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Application

Name: Niku Gaza

Description: Dog like ears, tale, purple odd eyes, looks depressed around people and scared to talk to them. Is half human, however half dog type. Cute. . .

Background (at least why you came to the island):

When Niku was about 6, he never knew his father and mother. He was alone, didn't know what to do till some owners took him in. They were old, nice but horrible. They were poor just like him and didn't do anything with the money they had... So they went to this Island to live with there cousin; Ryuk, Ryuk did not want anything to do with the creature the parents brought with them along the trip. He was scared and mad about this and with out telling the cousin. So he was back on the streets. Looking for something to do and do alone maybe. Or even find friends or family. Maybe even love. He wonders. And wonders.

Personality: Niku is some type of dog animal of some sort. Born; unknown to him. He wanted to find food and water. He is a very shy person around people but cute. He wants to find love but cannot. He wants to find a family but cannot. Even friends...

Advantages: Vampire and knowledge

Flaws: Doesn't like to be alone. Wants hugs and always wants to talk. But can't. Just a tight tight feeling in his chest.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

EDIT: Appologies, the forum seems to be running my paragraphs together and I don't know why. Anyway @Nickasaur and @Kawaii_Doughnut Your characters don't exactly fit what starting characters were supposed to be like...but I've been thinking it over (hence the delay in replying). And I think this can work with a few tweaks. Also instead of putting you in with other groups I think you might work best just with each other for now. And then I could merge you later if it comes up. (or you could just converge with the others into one of the finales if things move that direction.) Anyway, for Niku Gaza, would it be with you if he had been normal his whole life, except now he's on the island, and his memorry is a little blurry, but he's got his doggie ears and tail? And he's not quite a vampire (surprising advantage for a doggie). However he's a something, he just wouldn't know what as the game starts out. Otherwise his backstory is fine, and the character sounds fun. For Chi Cross.

hmmm actually that can work. But for reference other people shouldn't have been aware of Sakura the idea is that the basic setting at least starts out in "our" world where ghosts aren't an accepted occurance. At least not in the sense of having one down the hall you can talk to. Also normally starting with a weapon would require an advantage...but low strength is an actual disadvantage as opposed to a BS one. So we're cool on that count. Is all that OK with you two

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

testtesttest
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-23-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    EDIT: Appologies, the forum seems to be running my paragraphs together and I don't know why. Anyway @Nickasaur and @Kawaii_Doughnut Your characters don't exactly fit what starting characters were supposed to be like...but I've been thinking it over (hence the delay in replying). And I think this can work with a few tweaks. Also instead of putting you in with other groups I think you might work best just with each other for now. And then I could merge you later if it comes up. (or you could just converge with the others into one of the finales if things move that direction.) Anyway, for Niku Gaza, would it be with you if he had been normal his whole life, except now he's on the island, and his memorry is a little blurry, but he's got his doggie ears and tail? And he's not quite a vampire (surprising advantage for a doggie). However he's a something, he just wouldn't know what as the game starts out. Otherwise his backstory is fine, and the character sounds fun. For Chi Cross. hmmm actually that can work. But for reference other people shouldn't have been aware of Sakura the idea is that the basic setting at least starts out in "our" world where ghosts aren't an accepted occurance. At least not in the sense of having one down the hall you can talk to. Also normally starting with a weapon would require an advantage...but low strength is an actual disadvantage as opposed to a BS one. So we're cool on that count. Is all that OK with you two

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

testtesttest
    Sounds great to me ^_^ Sorry I screwed up. Tried to be creative haha.:3

Senior Member Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Kunai Shuriken Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mastermind676 PSN ID: Blade_Runner95

Character sheet
    Name: Rei Hardy
    Background: Rei never had a perfect childhood. After the death of his parents in a horrific industrial accident, he found solace in the things that caused their death: technology. Even through high school, he chose many of the multimedia subjects, and spent hours in the library computer rooms, recording and observing the technology in their computers. Spending years alone, he made it his life goal to become highly skilled in all areas of technology, regardless of the impact to his own life. And he did. On the mainland, he was responsible for establishing some of the most intricate AI systems in existence, and was responsible for key systems used by the government itself. He also made his own prototype version of a protective suit complete with offensive/defensive capabilities. The very few people he knew, thought he was making a recovery. They were wrong. His mind was slowly slipping away, and before long, he felt his life had lost all sense of meaning. Searching for a release, he decided to turn rebellious and started to commit cybercrimes. While doing a routine hack into a database, he found information files about a mysterious island left behind by other hackers. They talk of this place as not only recreational, but somewhat sinister. Intrigued, he decided to go to the island on his own accord, and see this "utopia" for himself.
    Advantages:
    Technologically adept – Rei is skilled with all forms of technology, and is quite proficient at hacking.
    Mysterious – Most of his records about his life disappeared around the time of his parents deaths. Ever since, he has been “living under the radar”. Because of this, it is likely that no-one will know who he is or why he is here on the island
    Experiments – The experiments Rei conducted on himself were of a physical nature. After years of testing and research, he heightened his senses using mechanical implants embedded into his skull. He also has greater mental awareness, and the ability to see clearly in the dark.
    Flaws:
    Insane – About 5 years ago, doctors diagnosed Rei with “clinical insanity”. He talked to people who were not there; he saw things that were not real. His state of mind has deteriorated rapidly over the years, and in so doing, altered his perception of what is reality and what is illusion.
    Low Self-Esteem - He blames himself for the death of his parents, in that if he had not have let them go out that day, then they would still be alive. Because of this, his self confidence is very low, and he doubts his skill even with menial tasks, calling himself "worthless" and "failure".
    Criminal - Earlier in life, he had commited various forms of cybercrime, from hacking into safes to stealing security information. This means that it may be harder for others to trust Rei.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Blade_Runner95

Oh my goodness. I've been thinking I might run a Shadowrun or Cyberpunk 2020 game in the future, and if I do I'm so hunting you down!

In the meantime the setting is now not the future. But I think I'd be cool with him having something that they've actually developed if you can find a link.

Off the top of my head I recall that rototypes of things interacting with your ear exist and could be used to improve and/or process hearing, as do some powered suits, and if you're willing to have something stuck on the side of your head a small night vision camera plus a small display in front of an eye would be doable.

If you're OK with it you could run with the ear thing, eye thing, and maybe have a small phone sized compture to run/tweak them. He'd look a little strange, but it sounds like he might not mind.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Name
    Guy Valencia

Picture/Description:
    Tall, Broad Male. Good Looking with wavy, flowing, golden locks of hair. Dresses in Hawaii-style shirts and stylish jeans. Has a tattoo of a crimson dragon running up his right arm.

Background (at least why you came to the island):
    Guy came to the island because of the ladies. Despite being quite handsome, he can't seem to pull off a full time relationship. He is hoping that the Islanders are more laid-back and hopes that maybe he can take one of them back with him.
    He brushed up on his languages before visiting and has a solid grasp of the ins and outs of the native's language and culture.
    In college, he discovered that he could split bricks, wood and other with a karate chop or a well placed head-butt. The only use he finds for it now is party-tricks.

Personality:
    Guy used to be a stereotypical jock: all muscles, no brain. Now that he's left college, he's stopped training, and is...well... some muscles, no brain.
    He is easily led astray, especially if there is a woman involved. He can still muscle himself out of most situations though.

Advantages (2):
    (1) Speaks native Language
    (2) Martial Art - explained above (breaking stuff :P)

Flaws:
    Refuses to harm female characters, influenced strongly by female characeters

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple

Solid character! I think he'll be fun. I know who I'd like to put him with, lemmi see if I can get ahold of her.

Junior Member Kawaii_Doughnut is on a distinguished road Kawaii_Doughnut's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep that is also fine with me but ... what am I supposed to change :P
    Sorry... a little confused

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii_Doughnut View Post
    Yep that is also fine with me but ... what am I supposed to change :P
    Sorry... a little confused
    Oh, just backstory stuff so timing and stuff match up with the setting. It's sweet that your back. I'd send you two posts to get you in tonight, but I'm sick and tired. blarg.

I should get you in tomorrow though!

Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Oh, just backstory stuff so timing and stuff match up with the setting. It's sweet that your back. I'd send you two posts to get you in tonight, but I'm sick and tired. blarg.

I should get you in tomorrow though!
    Thanks SOOOOOOOO Much !!! <3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii_Doughnut View Post
    Thanks SOOOOOOOO Much !!! <3
    No problem. You got my PM right? You just need a to make a post to get things rolling. You'd do that in teh game thread:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Nightmarchers

Again, don't try and read the whole thing. Just add your post to the end and you'll be off.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Name: Camille “Cami” Valentine

Picture/Description: Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	58359

Background: After her parent’s death in a car accident when she was 12, Camille was left with an Aunt and helped raise her brother, Kyle. Camille headed to the island with Kyle to settle her grandparent’s estate. She had visited the island before, but since it was years ago, it was hard to remember much. Her and Kyle didn’t always see eye-to-eye and fought often about anything. One of the things they disagreed about was Kyle’s independence. After a huge fight, Kyle ran away, leaving Camille behind at the hotel. Panicked, she made her way to the party, learning from some locals that he might be there.

Personality: Camille is a bubbly, outgoing girl. She likes to keep herself busy by taking classes and joining clubs. She took up Judo after she started getting bullied in middle school. Since she was taking care of her brother so young, she tends to help anyone who asks for it without thinking about what might happen.

Advantages:
    Mana
    Martial Arts (Judo)

Flaws:

Claustrophobia
    Too trusting- she trusts people to easily, never thinking that they may not be the most trustworthy person.

NPC(s):

Kyle Valentine:
    Personality: Rebellious and prefers to take of himself. He thinks Camille smothers him and fights her about it every chance he gets. Tends to be hotheaded and doesn’t think before he acts.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Solid character. The person I was planning to put you with seems like they may have regained his partner. However I'm quite glad to have you, and I think I'll have a spot of you soon!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Okay, just let me know when. My computer crashed, so it may take me a while to get back but I'm trying
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukamoto-San View Post
    Okay, just let me know when. My computer crashed, so it may take me a while to get back but I'm trying
    Alright, you should have gotten a couple PMs from me.

On a side note, that reminds me of a webcomic I enjoyed all too much. Hopefully I didn't make you feel like the players in the first one of the series.

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=612

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I got the PMs and I replied.

And I didn't feel that way at all haha but it took a while to process. But, I got it now.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Name: Sayaka "Saya" Mori (杜沙野華; Mori Sayaka)

Picture: Click image for larger version

Name:	sachiyo.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	61140 But with this hair at her shoulders--->Click image for larger version

Name:	sachiyo hair.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	61141

Background: Until she was 9, Sayaka lived what she called "ultimate boredom." She always wished she could have more excitement in her life. Well, one day her wish came true. While she and her family were on a cruise to Lanai Island, the ship was struck by a raging storm. Most of the passengers on the ship died, and the few that didn't were shark food. Sayaka was on deck when it happened so she was able to warn her family. She, her father, older brother and her younger sister were the only survivors.

Sayaka was changed by her mother's death. She became cold, cruel and very unhappy. But one day, her best friend and cousin Sachiyo helped her by giving her something that Sayaka's mother once owned, a beautiful dolphin charm bracelet. Sayaka then realized that her mother would want her to be happy. So Sayaka decided to become happy! She helped people and even took up fencing lessons from her father in case she ever came across anyone in trouble. Although her siblings think of her as a bit of an idiot, they are very close.

A few months ago, she seen a notice on her high school's bullentin board that the winner of a raffle would earn a chance to visit Lanai Island with their family. Although still a bit weary of the island due to her mother's death, she signed up and won the raffle contest. She brought the news home to her family and after much discussing, they left for Lanai Island. Once they arrived at the hotel Sayaka's older brother greeted them (her father was there to make sure that they made the journey safely). Eavesdropping on some people, she heard of a party and decided to go there and see if she would meet anyone fun or interesting.

Personality: Sayaka is a bit of an idiot, but she's very lovable. She is (somewhat) quiet, but very friendly. Her smile can cheer anyone up. She is very emphathetic. She is known at her school
    as the "Queen of the Epee," due to her prodigous skill in fencing.

Advantages:
    Mana
    Fencing skills
    Is calm in tense situations

Flaws:
    A bit of an airhead
    Afraid of sharks and somewhat afraid of water
    A temper shorter than a pillbug

NPC(s):

NPC(s):
    Asami Mori (杜旭美; Mori Asami)
    Personality: Most people tend to think that Asami is the older sister due to her mature personality. She is like a mother to Sayaka sometimes. She is very patient, but can be sarcastic and very blunt.

Kyoya Mori (杜恭也; Mori Kyouya)
    Personality: He is a very respectable young man, be can sometimes be a little frosty. He is a constantly apart from his family because he is studying abroad in Hawaii. He is very shy.

Katsuhisa Mori (杜勝寿; Mori Katsuhisa)

Natasha Mori (杜ナターシャ; Mori Natasha)
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 07-22-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, interesting character.

I might actually ahve your character start off on a cruise ship, that could be interesting. Lemmi check on that.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Krystia Asmodeus
    Picture/description:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lc04uemMJV1qdme8to1_500.png
Views:	10
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	61167

Background: For years, Krystia has been bullied for her name. Her parents, Practicing Satanists, changed their Surname just to show their beliefs, and Krystia was saddled with it. Bullied at school, she had only a single real friend, the Daughter of a military trainer. However, Krystia had the worst luck, and her friend was murdered. Mad with grief at only 13, she fled home- her parents uncaring, their daughter being ''Weak''. Going to her Friends Father, who was also hoplessly lost in grief, they helped eachother recover from their loss, and eventually, he began to train Krystia in firearms use. Five years of trainng with every weapon available has turned Krystia into something far stronger than she was, and far more dangerous. However, when her surrogate father passed away too, and left her everything he had, she decided that she would begin a new life elsewhere. Taking a boat to Lanai Island, she bouht herself a house, and settled down. She never really mastered the langauge though, having to rely on english speaking locals and translation books. Unfortuately, trouble soon began...

Personality: Often quite nervous, yet incredibly caring. Those she feels for, she wil protect at all costs, and she is surprisingly hardline and can be prone to violence when threatened.
    Advantages:

Gun OtakuThough technically the name is incorrect) 5 years of training every day with Firearms will do alot for a person, especially with a wide variety of weapons training. She is incredibly accurate with firearms and Crossbows, and KNows just how to use them.
    Stronger than Before: Krystias life has prepared her for the very worst of people, and she has taken ehr fair share of bumps and Bruises. She can stand up to blows most humans would be knocked down by. (though of course, real weapns wont be affected by this at all.)
    Flaws:
    Nervous: Krystia, as tough as she is, certainly isn't the bravest of beasts. She still ahs problem with nerves, and will run away if she cant defend herself.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, nothing wrong with the character. Though I notice you're trying to start another character with a weapon skill but not the weapon.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

I know. Itll be fine.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Member spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Pocket Watch White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2012 10:35 AM
    Threads

Character Sheet
    Name: Shawn Cook

Description: A man whose hair went gray at a very young age and so looks older than he really is. Shawn also has pale skin and bright green eyes. He is tall, about 6'1", and very thin, but not to the point of looking emaciated or abnormal.

Background: He is a computer programmer/software designer who came to the island hoping to make some good business contacts and to meet with his current employer, Joseph Gugniok.

Advantages:
    Fast runner
    Weapon (a first version CZ-75 handgun)

Personality: He is introverted but not unfriendly.

Flaws: He is afraid of the dark and carries three flashlights with him at all times. Two use batteries, which he makes sure are fully charged before going out, and the other has a hand-powered generator. He sleeps with the lights in his room always on.

NPCs: Joseph Gugniok, the greedy and overweight CEO of OmniTek.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku Jordan View Post
    Character Sheet
    Name: Shawn Cook

Description: A man whose hair went gray at a very young age and so looks older than he really is. Shawn also has pale skin and bright green eyes. He is tall, about 6'1", and very thin, but not to the point of looking emaciated or abnormal.

Background: He is a computer programmer/software designer who came to the island hoping to make some good business contacts and to meet with his current employer, Joseph Gugniok.

Advantages:
    Fast runner
    Weapon (a first version CZ-75 handgun)

Personality: He is introverted but not unfriendly.

Flaws: He is afraid of the dark and carries three flashlights with him at all times. Two use batteries, which he makes sure are fully charged before going out, and the other has a hand-powered generator. He sleeps with the lights in his room always on.

NPCs: Joseph Gugniok, the greedy and overweight CEO of OmniTek.
    Well, the character's fine and I think I have an idea where and who I could start him with.

Though a question on the omnitek thing. Do you have some issues with the actual company, or did you mean for that to be a made up thing?

In any case the comp sci angle might be interesting.

Member spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Pocket Watch White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2012 10:35 AM
    Threads

It's completely made up. I had no idea there was a real company by that name.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information