AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What do you hate about videogames?

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

Default Re: What do you hate about videogames?

The immature people who call you the N word during the game.

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Just had a DoTA pub game that means I get to get matched with random allies & I gotta say I really hate those trolls, why are they even playing?

They just join games to throw it away & infuriate their teammates, meh, that usually force me to just do nothing or quit the game

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

the first thing i do when i play an FPS for the first time is turn off aim assist. why does every modern FPS have to have this feature? it's always turned on by default, too, which makes me think the developers assume that only 12 year olds with underdeveloped hand-eye coordination will buy the game. please give your customers a little more credit, devs, we're not all lazy, some people actually enjoy the challenge of hitting a target without assistance.

Junior Member kyoko.nyan is on a distinguished road kyoko.nyan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2015 05:09 AM
    Threads

I've always hated having to level. Like, actually going out and leveling because you got to a certain point and realized that you're not strong enough to beat a boss. That's probably one of the few things I liked about FFVIII. No matter the level the required amount to the next level was always the same. That was VIII, right?

Micro-transactions are probably the worst, though. There's a lot of app games I like, but it makes me so mad when the game is nearly unplayable without speeding a ton of real money.

I have two games I play: Brave Frontier and Fantasica. Brave Frontier is actually pretty playable without money. They start you off summoning a really good unit. Not only that, getting gems, the special currency in the game is really easy. You only need 5 to summon a special unit. And like I said, those gems come very often. That's how the whole micro-transaction model SHOULD be.

Then Fantasica. I love that game, I honestly do. The problem is, there's NO way to earn special currency. You can earn special summon tickets. But in that game the best units are 8* and 9*. I cannot get those with the tickets. The best you can get is a 6*, and even those don't come often when you DO get a ticket for it. It got to the point where I caved and spent $20 and now I have a 9*. And even that isn't enough to get me in the top ranks for events. The best I do is above 1000. -_-

Micro-transactions dude. Just keep them away from me.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

That's there's not enough missions in the most of the video games I play, especially the Medal of Honor series.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Member Tara// is on a distinguished road Tara//'s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Black Cat Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2015 09:28 AM
    Threads

I hate that some really good looking guys in games can't be real.. But other than that I don't like it when some games are only on certain systems.

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 08:51 PM
    Threads

The direction that big developers are heading in regards to rushed, sloppy releases, and DLC. Battlefield is a prime example. They rush out a new game with very little changes, lots of bugs, and in order to have the full game you must pay for "premium" ($50) in addition to the $60 you pay for the game. Great business model, but if you want to keep up with the game year after year, they really take every penny they can out of you.

Junior Member BigBan is on a distinguished road BigBan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2015 08:16 AM
    Threads

For me the problem of almost every game is its story. One of my favorite games is Fahrenheit only because the great story! And Heavy Rain - this game is like a film.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

when developers ignore or misinterpret feedback from fans, and release disappointing or underwhelming prequels/sequels to good games
    feed your monster

Junior Member titanic is on a distinguished road titanic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2017 04:27 AM
    Threads

Fahrenheit was a nice game to play that is true. But I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with the ending? I don't want to spoiler but don't you agree that the final solution seemed a bit...random?
    For me the biggest problem with games is the time! Some weeks ago I was having an operation and I had to stay at home some days. I really managed to get into all the old games and had an incredible amount of fun. Problem is that it is very hard to play only one or two hours and than stop. So I barely find the time anymore to really play a game... That is what bothers me the most

Junior Member britannica is on a distinguished road britannica's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2015 04:55 PM
    Threads

The price and the fact that I have to pay for internet AND to play online with my friends.
    http://akihabara.tokyo discussions around latest news about contemporary Japanese culture, technology and life in general.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

I have a few issues about games, the most annoying being when developers release broken games. Years ago Nintendo had the 'Nintendo Seal of Quality'

This little sticker is on majority of Nintendo games and it stood for quality. Although not all games were perfect, 99% of them weren't broken, because if they were there would be no way to recall them. But now because we live in an age of technology, a broken game can be fixed with a patch months after we pay £50/£60 for the game. To me this is developers getting lazy and at the same time trying to meet their release dates. I would rather them just say that the game is being delayed so that we can all have a better experience

Although some people are against Trophies/Achievements because people now don't complete games for the enjoyment of them, they are more infatuated with a meaningless score (I am one of these people) than immersing themselves in the story/gameplay. What annoys me is that I HAVE to go online and play with others to get a Platinum trophy. If I wanted to play online with people I didn't know I'd play World of Warcraft, there is nothing wrong with having a good game that lasts 8-10 hours where you can get all the trophies through offline game-play and adding more trophies that are only available online only, but don't effect the Platinum trophy.

Lastly, I live in the UK, and from very early gaming generations parts of the world have been excluded from certain games. Games that if you don't own the same system with a different region code you will never be able to play the game. Some of these games are amazing but the entire population can't enjoy them. It annoys me that a fair distribution of games and content from PSN, XBLA and don't get me started with Neflix doesn't exist.

A little bit of a rant there.

13. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    Senior Member TragiK313 will become famous soon enough TragiK313 will become famous soon enough TragiK313's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2015 04:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TragiK313

Quote Originally Posted by Steven21088 View Post
    I have a few issues about games, the most annoying being when developers release broken games. Years ago Nintendo had the 'Nintendo Seal of Quality'

This little sticker is on majority of Nintendo games and it stood for quality. Although not all games were perfect, 99% of them weren't broken, because if they were there would be no way to recall them. But now because we live in an age of technology, a broken game can be fixed with a patch months after we pay £50/£60 for the game. To me this is developers getting lazy and at the same time trying to meet their release dates. I would rather them just say that the game is being delayed so that we can all have a better experience

Although some people are against Trophies/Achievements because people now don't complete games for the enjoyment of them, they are more infatuated with a meaningless score (I am one of these people) than immersing themselves in the story/gameplay. What annoys me is that I HAVE to go online and play with others to get a Platinum trophy. If I wanted to play online with people I didn't know I'd play World of Warcraft, there is nothing wrong with having a good game that lasts 8-10 hours where you can get all the trophies through offline game-play and adding more trophies that are only available online only, but don't effect the Platinum trophy.

Lastly, I live in the UK, and from very early gaming generations parts of the world have been excluded from certain games. Games that if you don't own the same system with a different region code you will never be able to play the game. Some of these games are amazing but the entire population can't enjoy them. It annoys me that a fair distribution of games and content from PSN, XBLA and don't get me started with Neflix doesn't exist.

A little bit of a rant there.
    50 -60£ !!!!??? Your getting screwed man.
    At least if I remember my conversions from Great Britain to US currency correctly. That's damn near 100 usd

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Then again I never was great at math haha. I'm more of a right hemisphere kinda guy

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TragiK313 View Post
    50 -60£ !!!!??? Your getting screwed man.
    At least if I remember my conversions from Great Britain to US currency correctly. That's damn near 100 usd

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Then again I never was great at math haha. I'm more of a right hemisphere kinda guy
    Most games here are either £40 or £45; more popular franchises are £50-60. Destiny, afaik, is £60.

I know, electronics (and games) in this country are expensive.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by Steven21088 View Post

Very well said. Think about how some masterpieces like Final Fantasy III/VI, Chrono Trigger, and others were released with tons of polish as opposed to the games that are so glitchy upon release today? I think the mentality has changed, while others could argue that games are more demanding and require patches by way of their higher level of functioning. Even so, I believe there has been a shift in quality that is undeniable.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

[QUOTE=TragiK313;2855554]50 -60£ !!!!??? Your getting screwed man.
    At least if I remember my conversions from Great Britain to US currency correctly. That's damn near 100 usd[COLOR="Silver"]

I know it sounds wrong but, months after The Order 1886 was released it was still be priced around the £49.99 in Game (Retail store) I feel that we get a little shafted at times when it comes to prices.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information