AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lamborghini Estoque Wallpaper

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Lamborghini Estoque Wallpaper

This is a wallpaper of the Lamborghini Estoque concept car that i made last night. I'm not advertising for lambo, i simply like the look of this cars front end. Figured i might as well post it.

http://i.imgur.com/YInuD.jpg

Lamborghini Estoque Render (For anyone who might be interested)
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Lamborghini Estoque Wallpaper

Here's what your wallpaper looks like on my desktop:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	730.1 KB
ID:	67037

First off, you've offered no variety in terms of size, so I had to go into PS and make one for myself. If you are making a wallpaper, variety in terms of resolution and size is important.

Please beta test your wallpapers on your own desktop. I mean, what I have to say in terms of negativity is stuff that to me should be obvious to you at this point. You have a car, and half of it is cut off out of the wallpaper. You have a colored logo, which is pixilated, on a black/white background. Some of my icons are difficult to decipher and read (left side and middle right).

You really havent begun exploring styles in signatures yet, why dont you do that rather than spending so much time on wallpapers? You need to work on balance, light, and color, but I still do not recommend you keep trying wallpapers. I still advise looking at signatures, looking at tutorials, cultivating resources like high res stock images.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Lamborghini Estoque Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Here's what your wallpaper looks like on my desktop:

Attachment 67037

First off, you've offered no variety in terms of size, so I had to go into PS and make one for myself. If you are making a wallpaper, variety in terms of resolution and size is important.

Please beta test your wallpapers on your own desktop. I mean, what I have to say in terms of negativity is stuff that to me should be obvious to you at this point. You have a car, and half of it is cut off out of the wallpaper. You have a colored logo, which is pixilated, on a black/white background. Some of my icons are difficult to decipher and read (left side and middle right).

You really havent begun exploring styles in signatures yet, why dont you do that rather than spending so much time on wallpapers? You need to work on balance, light, and color, but I still do not recommend you keep trying wallpapers. I still advise looking at signatures, looking at tutorials, cultivating resources like high res stock images.
    You gotta remember i only do this stuff for fun. I have no desire to do anything professionally. I play around with signatures plenty, and every now and again i feel like doing a WP. If it puts a smile on my face when i see it on my desktop, then i'd call it a half decent WP at the very least since with 6.6billion people, its doubtful i'm the only person who'd like it. So why not share it?

and i do test my wallpapers. heres what it looks like on my screen
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information