AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Lie in April Medical Mystery Solved (SPOILERS!)

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2024 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your Lie in April Medical Mystery Solved (SPOILERS!)

If you have not yet seen Your Lie in April, stop reading NOW! Watch the series first, then come back.

Fans of this series wonder and debate exactly what is Kaori's illness. This video gives a plausible answer. DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SERIES! LAST WARNING! You already know too much!

2. Likes Jasanime, RunnerNoah liked this post
    Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your Lie in April Medical Mystery Solved (SPOILERS!)

Thank you for sharing that with us. I shouldn't have watched it because I haven't finished the anime series. Lol.

I had asthma when I was child. I sometimes would imagine myself looking like Scorpion with the nebulizer mask. Lol

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2024 09:27 AM
    Threads

Well, I warned you about the spoilers.

But they way they handle Kaori's death will still bring tears to your eyes. It's brilliant!

5. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Well, I warned you about the spoilers.

But they way they handle Kaori's death will still bring tears to your eyes. It's brilliant!
    This anime is amazing! Kaori Miyazono is pollyanna. She doesn't worry about her status as a musician. For example, she stopped playing the violin to follow suit with her accompanist who had stopped playing the piano. And she handle the situation well and encouraged her partner to play again. There is a lot to say about her character and great examples she demonstrates as a friend and musician.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLxZEU02uI In Christ Alone

"Beware of wanting to be like me. You don't know the sins of my life. You don't know how much I have neglected. You don't know the cost have been. The real question is how to be the fullest most God-centered, Christ exalting, bible saturated, loving, humble, mission advancing, justice seeking, others serving person. You can be. Don't measure yourself by others. Measure yourself by your potential in Christ." - John Piper.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information