AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uchiha_Luffy is "dead" from now on

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Uchiha_Luffy is "dead" from now on

Ohayo mina! I’m spending some days on my countryside&beach vacations’ house and therefore I’m not taking that much time on AF as I used too, tough that’ll happen anyway from now on.

- First place sorry ‘cause this thread’s title is a bit exagerated, even if it’s between “” (ver como se diz aspas em inglês) However, bearing in mind everything that has been through since I joined AF I really feel like this is needed.

- Lifting the vain a bit, as you may have already find out, my previous user name was @Uchiha _Luffy, while now is The 生まれ変わる being 生まれ変わる Hiragana for for “The Reborn”.

- For those who aren’t learning/don’t know japanese, X is the Hiragana (japanese’s main alphabet) form for “The Reborn”.

- Lol, some of you may not understand what’s the meaning of this apparently odd name and maybe/probably some of the ones who got it may find it a bit exaggerated/childish but I think it’s better to admit all my mistakes as @Uchiha _Luffy than simply fake like they had never happened. Putting it straight (tough I think I almost didn’t need to remember), those are the facts:

- I joined AF on 12-6-15, so not even 2 months ago. I really loved AF right from the start (and I must say that I definitely still love it, no matter what) and, being on vacation with a lot of free time (which is running out now), and my very high – almost insane, I have to confess – high number of post, likes (given/received) and thanks (g/r) is an unmistakable proof.

- I honestly thought I wasn’t doing anything wrong by posting too much, as far as I didn’t post anything offensive or spam, since I liked AF, but now I can see how dumb it was and that I may/have pissed off a lot of people here, specially the ones who really love this place.

- Tough I must defend myself saying that I improved a bit in the last 2 weeks (tough I still posted a lot on the MISC forum but improving my quality in the Fan Art/Dazzle us) I posted a lot of irrelevant posts with only like one phrase length so as “Yeah, that’s it, thanks a lot ”, “Very good job, keep at it!”, “Wooh, that’s awesome, man, thanks for sharing, can’t wait to see more more from you!”, etc., no need to keep it further, the most “attentive” here certainly know what I’m talking about.

- So here’s my sincere apology. Specially, to the mods and to the creators of the threads in which I posted a lot, which were the ones on MISC section and also on Fan Art/Dazzle Us, my honest apologies, but I also own them to all users here on AF whom I upset for posting that much, particularly to the ones who warned me several times for me to change my behavior (either by sending my PM, VM, by disliking some of my short comments, by quoting them and EVEN to the anonymous user(s) that bad rep me twice while I was away).

- That’s why I should thank in particular to a few persons, for they were the ones I certainly pissed off the most. So, to @blueangel , @rash in, @Seung-li and the well-“reped older” user @The Entire Forum , but also to my special friends @Forbuki , @Kaleohano , @SIZARY-MOMO and @AshureeChan , thank you for having warned me and sorry for having let things got to this point/for tooking so much time to take your warnings really serious and also gomensai (I’m sorry) that I took such a long time realizing it and changing, but at least I now am conscious of how I need to behave here, and so I’ll just forget what’s happened before, hope you guys and the others in general I didn’t mention can do the same.

- But to lift up spirit I obviously won’t change my likes for animes, drawings, digital images, poetry or my “deslikes” for games (as I don’t usually play), what I will definetelly change is my conduct towards those things, so that I can fully contribute to make AF – one of the best computer-related things that haver happened to me btw – a better place as it deserves and as, particularly the above mentioned users, at supposedly everyone one here wants it to be.

- I want enter in details on my changing as this is already a very giant post (sorry about that btw ), so you’ll have to verify by yourself wheter I changed or not. (btw I’ll just add two or at least one poem I wrote between yesterday’s evening and tomorrow afternoon: I only “have” portable Internet connection at night so I’ll publish a lot and then be gone for less than 15 minutes, so I’ll reply the VM’s and PM’s later, on Wednesday)

- Hope we can get along much better from now one and I wish you keep having fun here, on your vacations’ or in your jobs/colleges/schools, take care.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Default Re: Uchiha_Luffy is "dead" from now on

I never saw any problems before

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I never saw any problems before
    But you are only almost the one who didn't see it before, mate
    I really sucked as AF user, I'm working hard to improve now, I daresay!

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

aww luffy ^_^ your sweet but you missed quoted your old name ^_^. What you did is what noobs do
    hella

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The 生まれ変わる View Post
    But you are only almost the one who didn't see it before, mate
    I really sucked as AF user, I'm working hard to improve now, I daresay!
    I'm sure people will come to accept you soon

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grell Loves Jozette View Post
    aww luffy ^_^ your sweet but you missed quoted your old name ^_^. What you did is what noobs do
    Why am I noob, 'cause I admited my mistakes and shared it so that everyone knew?! I don't think that's bad, by the contrary!
    I'm not american but I'd say that admiting their failures in from of everyone, bearing some shame of therseilves (even bearing in mind this situation is very different as were on the web and so it's not like you or anybody else on AF will meet me in the street tomorrow and make fun of my face) and then work 1000% on improving is what makes US at least the 2nd Olympic Games' medaling and also one or even the most sucessfull country with the most fulfilled people. If that's what you call noob, then, @Grell Loves Jozette , I'm afraid I'm really NOOB!

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

The hell? O.o

Can't really see the problem right hereeeh. ... Although i DO want to respond to this i don't really know what to say. O.o
    But... since you're saying you've posted to much.... Hmhh and like to much.. Hmh. Complicated, this is complicated. <-- Or not, choose for yourself.

Its not like they're mistakes or anything -__- just like @aether said in his first post. ._.
    But well if thats what you think, we probably can't help but go along with it. So ill say, suit yourself ^__^.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Hope we can get along much better from now on
    Can we even get better along then we already do? *stare*

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

To be fair I do post rather often myself on here

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah probably 90% of my post are on the misc forum O.o

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Honestly if anyone had a problem, I would guess cause maybe they were thinking you were post counting, cause in the beginning a lot of your posts were just a few words. I actually was doing the same thing when I first came here, which was about the same time you did.

Short answers are fine for somethings, but like you and I both learned, on the Sig forum, the artists deserve more than just a quick saying, and deserve some thought in your response. I had to learn the same lesson. No biggie.

Over the past few weeks, I definitely have seen you put more thought in answers, specially in the artist area.

I'm guessing if anyone had an issue, its probably cause they have been here awhile and have seen folks do stuff like that only to never really contribute to the site, and just play Post Count. But just by your actions over the past few weeks, i am sure they see that you just didnt know, and have been contributing. I mean heck, even if you did post a lot, you were always an extremely nice guy doing it. I find it hard to fault anyone for that.

But your choice is your choice.

As always, have fun and enjoy.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Don't sweat it man, these forums are for the posters, not the mods.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

12. Thanks Jozette thanked for this post
    Likes Kaleohano, Jozette liked this post
    Dislikes GameGeeks, Ranshiin disliked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why am I noob, 'cause I admited my mistakes and shared it so that everyone knew?! I don't think that's bad, by the contrary!
    I'm not american but I'd say that admiting their failures in from of everyone, bearing some shame of therseilves (even bearing in mind this situation is very different as were on the web and so it's not like you or anybody else on AF will meet me in the street tomorrow and make fun of my face) and then work 1000% on improving is what makes US at least the 2nd Olympic Games' medaling and also one or even the most sucessfull country with the most fulfilled people. If that's what you call noob, then, @Grell Loves Jozette , I'm afraid I'm really NOOB!
    I meant when people are new they always do that.
    hella

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

@The 生まれ変わる
    How is posting a lot a bad thing?O-o
    It's ok bro no need to apologize.I don't
    get why you were getting in trouble but
    i don't think you deserved to get into trouble.(for whatever stupid reason>.>)

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't see you posting too much as a problem, provided that they're not spam. But this post should really go to your blog.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Don't sweat it man, these forums are for the posters, not the mods.
    I don't know what planet you are on.. But.. Mods are posters.. Just sayin'

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

17. Likes AshureeChan, Ranshiin liked this post
    Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

Ohayo mina! I’m spending some days on my countryside&beach vacations’ house and therefore I’m not taking that much time on AF as I used too, tough that’ll happen anyway from now on.

- First place sorry ‘cause this thread’s title is a bit exagerated, even if it’s between “” (ver como se diz aspas em inglês) However, bearing in mind everything that has been through since I joined AF I really feel like this is needed.

- Lifting the vain a bit, as you may have already find out, my previous user name was @Uchiha _Luffy, while now is The 生まれ変わる being 生まれ変わる Hiragana for for “The Reborn”.

- For those who aren’t learning/don’t know japanese, X is the Hiragana (japanese’s main alphabet) form for “The Reborn”.

- Lol, some of you may not understand what’s the meaning of this apparently odd name and maybe/probably some of the ones who got it may find it a bit exaggerated/childish but I think it’s better to admit all my mistakes as @Uchiha _Luffy than simply fake like they had never happened. Putting it straight (tough I think I almost didn’t need to remember), those are the facts:

- I joined AF on 12-6-15, so not even 2 months ago. I really loved AF right from the start (and I must say that I definitely still love it, no matter what) and, being on vacation with a lot of free time (which is running out now), and my very high – almost insane, I have to confess – high number of post, likes (given/received) and thanks (g/r) is an unmistakable proof.

- I honestly thought I wasn’t doing anything wrong by posting too much, as far as I didn’t post anything offensive or spam, since I liked AF, but now I can see how dumb it was and that I may/have pissed off a lot of people here, specially the ones who really love this place.

- Tough I must defend myself saying that I improved a bit in the last 2 weeks (tough I still posted a lot on the MISC forum but improving my quality in the Fan Art/Dazzle us) I posted a lot of irrelevant posts with only like one phrase length so as “Yeah, that’s it, thanks a lot ”, “Very good job, keep at it!”, “Wooh, that’s awesome, man, thanks for sharing, can’t wait to see more more from you!”, etc., no need to keep it further, the most “attentive” here certainly know what I’m talking about.

- So here’s my sincere apology. Specially, to the mods and to the creators of the threads in which I posted a lot, which were the ones on MISC section and also on Fan Art/Dazzle Us, my honest apologies, but I also own them to all users here on AF whom I upset for posting that much, particularly to the ones who warned me several times for me to change my behavior (either by sending my PM, VM, by disliking some of my short comments, by quoting them and EVEN to the anonymous user(s) that bad rep me twice while I was away).

- That’s why I should thank in particular to a few persons, for they were the ones I certainly pissed off the most. So, to @blueangel , @rash in, @Seung-li and the well-“reped older” user @The Entire Forum , but also to my special friends @Forbuki , @Kaleohano , @SIZARY-MOMO and @AshureeChan , thank you for having warned me and sorry for having let things got to this point/for tooking so much time to take your warnings really serious and also gomensai (I’m sorry) that I took such a long time realizing it and changing, but at least I now am conscious of how I need to behave here, and so I’ll just forget what’s happened before, hope you guys and the others in general I didn’t mention can do the same.

- But to lift up spirit I obviously won’t change my likes for animes, drawings, digital images, poetry or my “deslikes” for games (as I don’t usually play), what I will definetelly change is my conduct towards those things, so that I can fully contribute to make AF – one of the best computer-related things that haver happened to me btw – a better place as it deserves and as, particularly the above mentioned users, at supposedly everyone one here wants it to be.

- I want enter in details on my changing as this is already a very giant post (sorry about that btw ), so you’ll have to verify by yourself wheter I changed or not. (btw I’ll just add two or at least one poem I wrote between yesterday’s evening and tomorrow afternoon: I only “have” portable Internet connection at night so I’ll publish a lot and then be gone for less than 15 minutes, so I’ll reply the VM’s and PM’s later, on Wednesday)

- Hope we can get along much better from now one and I wish you keep having fun here, on your vacations’ or in your jobs/colleges/schools, take care.
    hmm wow we kinda have the same thing happening lol!, i wont be on AF that much either cuz a week later i have to be on a trip all around LA taking clips for the new edit so i wont be on for a while... *sigh*making edit takes alot of time and work you know -.-, its soo stressful! but anyways have fun on vacation house bro
    BLADE OR DIE!

Member NOT ACTIVE is on a distinguished road NOT ACTIVE's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think its sweet that sombody cares enough to say something no matter how little it is. I wish more people talked on my posts. It shows you had an interest, and it really is the thought and effort that matters. (god that sounds cheesy. )
    But I wouldn't worry to much about it. ^_^ and I think this the most sincere apology I've ever seen. Lol. You're a great person with a big heart. <3

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Heehehe, yesh maym. :"3

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKitsune View Post
    I think its sweet that sombody cares enough to say something no matter how little it is. I wish more people talked on my posts. It shows you had an interest, and it really is the thought and effort that matters. (god that sounds cheesy. )
    But I wouldn't worry to much about it. ^_^ and I think this the most sincere apology I've ever seen. Lol. You're a great person with a big heart. <3
    Wish granted! *talks on post ^_^
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

21. Thanks NOT ACTIVE thanked for this post
    Likes NOT ACTIVE liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

@the 生まれ変わる
    Cool name. i'da gone with "Luff" Waffe har har.
    But dude, no need to apologize for posting too much. Its not a bad thing. You know my reasoning. Let them deal with it. they fall under a DGAF situation. haha
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2016 11:57 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

I don't see any issue here, to be honest I would love to have someone like you on my forum.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MVPDJ23 View Post
    hmm wow we kinda have the same thing happening lol!, i wont be on AF that much either cuz a week later i have to be on a trip all around LA taking clips for the new edit so i wont be on for a while... *sigh*making edit takes alot of time and work you know -.-, its soo stressful! but anyways have fun on vacation house bro
    S-Sir, i don't think that is the point he wanted to make. >_<
    Btw wut are you gonna do cruising around LA ? o.o

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Honestly sometimes I think I post too much at times but that could be due to the fact that people arn't online at the same time as myself so I don't really see anyone else's name except my own lol.
    Been on here now for almost 2 years and I have seen much worse come and go, the most annoying type of person I can remember was when they did nothing but make silly responses which had nothing to do with the thread at all, true sometimes they can be funny when done correctly but some people just don't have that knack of doing that so it just gets silly
    Honestly mate if you want to post a lot here then that's fine by us just so long as everyone else says its not to do with increasing your post count

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Yeah apparently our opinion ceased to count the moment we received the Blue Bubble™. smh. ¬_¬
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    S-Sir, i don't think that is the point he wanted to make. >_<
    Btw wut are you gonna do cruising around LA ? o.o
    i just said it dude taking clips and LA is pretty big trust me
    BLADE OR DIE!

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Yeah apparently our opinion ceased to count the moment we received the Blue Bubble™. smh. ¬_¬
    I think Mod's opinions count. We're all just people, right?

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

29. Likes Meenah liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information