AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XX: Nightmares and Fairytales Game Thread

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Default Re: Wolf XX: Nightmares and Fairytales Game Thread

*A wild Sev appears*
    Ah yes, the awkward "Who do I vote for again" phase.
    There's really no way to tell anything at this point, all I will say is I am not to be feared(As far as this game goes).
    Unless of course you're a wolf, in which case I will smite you with justice and honor.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@RyuTama Simple. If I'm town, it would benefit me if we lynched two wolves. If I was a wolf, it would benefit me to lynch two townies. So it would make me happy regardless of my faction.

(Could not mention Death, seems the old glitch is back)

My mood on a daily basis

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well .Sev, lurking around isn't helping.... If you really want to "smite" the wolves with "justice and honor", wouldn't you want to participate in finding the wolves?

And Zombie, What glitch?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

okay okay okay!!!!! there's 3 pages of posts with......two votes?????

pathetic. let's howl at the moon and grin at folk until they call the cops on us again.... once more i am called away from my drunken coma to actually suggest a vote for someone, this time i think i'll ramble a little, randomly accuse @Esiphas of being a Yeti, look up the definition of a Snakebite...... so THAT'S what was drinking that night, it'd explain a lot. But on the up side all this could be a good way of not actually having to give a good reason for voting for someone? naw must provide a "good" reason to vote for YAAAGGHHH!!!!!! time differences!!!! someone or else feel the wrath of Maru's suspiciously cat shaped "Roadkill Surprise" burger.

okay, vote goes to..... [Vote suggest lynch Sev.] for only posting once and being awesome!!! see i can be nice to folk when i'm happy, it won't last though.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 01-16-2012 at 04:38 PM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by .Sev View Post
    There's really no way to tell anything at this point, all I will say is I am not to be feared(As far as this game goes).
    Unless of course you're a wolf, in which case I will smite you with justice and honor.
    Come now, you have nothing else to say? If you're gonna be like this for the majority of the game, not even the wolves will have need to fear your "justice and honor".

Off-topic, your signature is, well, amazing. x'D

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @RyuTama Simple. If I'm town, it would benefit me if we lynched two wolves. If I was a wolf, it would benefit me to lynch two townies. So it would make me happy regardless of my faction.
    I don't seem to recall mentioning the possibility of lynching two townies. All that was brought up was the prospect of two wolves, and you said that you would be happy about that, "regardless of your faction". This makes me think that you're trying to be vague, as if you're not wanting to openly side with townies or wolves. A way to escape the lie detector, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    And Zombie, What glitch?
    The slash in your name makes you impossible to mention, at least for me. x_x The last couple of times I tried, the reply box became jumbled up and there was the message saying "your message is too short", or something like that.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    okay okay okay!!!!! there's 3 pages of posts with......two votes?????

pathetic. let's howl at the moon and grin at folk until they call the cops on us again.... once more i am called away from my drunken coma to actually suggest a vote for someone, this time i think i'll ramble a little, randomly accuse @Esiphas of being a Yeti, look up the definition of a Snakebite...... so THAT'S what was drinking that night, it'd explain a lot. But on the up side all this could be a good way of not actually having to give a good reason for voting for someone? naw must provide a "good" reason to vote for YAAAGGHHH!!!!!! time differences!!!! someone or else feel the wrath of Maru's suspiciously cat shaped "Roadkill Surprise" burger.
    LOL WTF?

Good sir, you have just totally made my day with this post, although I have no idea why.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

don't keep quoting me or you'll give @Esiphas so many mention notifications his furry head'll pop, nothing personal bro pity, he doesn't play wolf but still.....

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    don't keep quoting me or you'll give Esiphas so many mention notifications his furry head'll pop, nothing personal bro pity, he doesn't play wolf but still.....
    He's in an RPG with me right now anyhow, he'll have to deal with them sooner or later.

Another thing I thought I'd point out, you're acting as scummy as usual, mhm. This could give Red the idea that "oh well, I can't think of anyone else to lynch, let's go with GAZKUL, because he could flip either way!"

I think this would be a poor move, seeing as how if you're a townie, killing you would give a lead to the wolves, who already have a great advantage. For some reason I highly doubt you're a wolf, it seems like you're less active and talkative when you are. So I'd have to ask Red to refrain from lynching you in D1, unless he or she is completely at a loss on who else could flip scum.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol Yea, Special Characters are awesome for that. [/sarcasm]

Anyhow, this is almost going nowhere fast for me... ZombieWolf's starting to look suspicious, I'll wait for his response before I completely decided on him though. -GAZKUL-'s being -GAZKUL-, so not too much surprise there. .Sev's not fairing too much better than ZombieWolf right now for me. Cap's questionable, but with questionable people, you need to ask the right questions to get the answers you're looking for.

Hopefully the rest of the guys start participating as well, to try and make this interesting.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alright then... (Vote suggestion for that dastardly possible villian-like thing known as -GAZKUL-) Merely as a retaliation vote.
    Or is it something... More?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh dear...

Apathetic Sev VS Apathetic Gaz.

I don't think I'll have any idea what's going on there. ._.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That sounds a might suspicious of you, Ryu. I just may have to change my suggestion, as you're looking more dastardly by the minute.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol I might be in the same boat...

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

That sounds a might suspicious of you, Ryu. I just may have to change my suggestion, as you're looking more dastardly by the minute.
    Curses! My chaotic nature has been revealed to the world! Whatever shall I do? You heard em, Red! Mr Apathetic thinks I'm a dastardly fellow; there can't be any arguing with that!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, I've gotta cook dinner, so I'll check back in a bit. Toodles.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dinner? That sounds like something a rather dastardly person would go about doing. Deathblade has moved up on my dastardly list.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

continues to randomly troll @Esiphas ......

bored so rant mk II time:

also what's with folk asking deep questions all of a suden, seriously i can't sit down for a spot of decent banter with anyone without ending up talking about politiks or religion or the meaning of life or something, they should know by now i only do serious chats while drunk ie most of the time......

still, folk seem to be learning. and please quote me as mutch as possible, i want to keep @Esiphas as busy as possible while he's skiving off college tomorrow instead of coming in and playing cards like real men.

Image Unrelated

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

@sev . I challenge you to an apathy war to gain the title of "AF's Biggest Gaz"...... next day phase coz i won't be on later cause of YAAAAGGGHH!!!!! Time Differences and the whole "Having to go to College" thing.

@Esiphas .

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I might, but I just really don't care about who's most apathetic. I'm pretty apathetic about the whole thing.

18. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@aerophobia
    @Derrick
    @The Nana Ryu
    @わたし
    @Daken

Activity waaaant.

Aero and Derrick, how come you guys have skimmed the thread but haven't posted?

I'm dying here. x_x

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dinner? That sounds like something a rather dastardly person would go about doing. Deathblade has moved up on my dastardly list.
    Sorry, but fatty's gotta eat. If that's what a dastardly criminal does, then well....
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9vYa3gq9w_...nd-muttley.jpg

Senior Member Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Sliced Bread Bat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 09:00 PM
    Threads

I'm so sorry, this is my first time playing and I'm already screwing up my activity for the game @_@; I've been really busy with moving back to school. >_<

Edit: I've been getting on with my phone since I've been traveling, but I don't use my phone to type and stuff because per page it cost more since I'm constantly being brought to a new page.
    Last edited by Derrick; 01-16-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, good luck with school, and try to stay as active as possible please.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

smh so little activity....

only 30 mins left and half of you havent posted suggestions for the town leader!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well with that....I'm gonna [Suggest Lynch ZombieWolf2508]

Reason, he's the most suspicious to me besides those that are just popping in and out, and probably usually suspicious every game. I've gotta go with my gut on this one.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I think I did not make it for the day phase... Did the phase end already? I hope red riding hood is active and can actually decide to lynch somebody or maybe the majority votes will do the job instead. Eitherway, the the governor has a slight chance to luckily lynch a wolf in this first day phase. Even if I vote, my suggestion would still be invalid as to there are no supporting evidences yet...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Annnnnnnnnnd I got caught up in doing stuff for my comic. Sorry!

Red has spoken!
    She decided to lynch @Capricorn

Capricorn was

Big Bad. A new head wolf will be chosen~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//