AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 4 Discussion Thread

Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: PlayStation 4 Discussion Thread

Update on the used games:

Yoshida reaffirmed that “disc-based games on PS4” will work on any other PlayStation 4. So, as first reported yesterday, PS4 will have no used games/shared games lock for retail, store-bought titles. -IGN

Also i found on a dutch gaming site (gamer.nl) which said that the PS4 does not have be connected with the internet at all times!

Could not find anything on backwards compatibility though..

2. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    @Ranshiin

To those who are complaining about Backwards Compatibility, you got to think that it was one of the reasons the PS3 was $600 at launch and they suffered from it. It would be a killer for them if they include that in the PS4 as it would be even more overly expensive. They need to keep the cost of the console as low as possible.

I would assume if they add a PS3 Emulator (Just like how they added a PS2 Emulator on the PS3 at launch), it would rise the price. I bet people would think it's still too expensive and not buy the console anyway.

Not to mention that it will be able to stream PS3 games. That's a different issue I'll address later.
    Yea, but I was willing to pay $600, and did pay $600 for my backwards compatible PS3. I like being able to play my old games and not having to freakin' re-get them via the PSN. I understand what you mean by trying to keep the costs down, but for me it's worth it. Then again, I can just keep my backwards compatible PS3 and have a PS4 at the same time. Much like what folks did with the non-backwards compatible PS3's by keeping their PS2's.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Yea, but I was willing to pay $600, and did pay $600 for my backwards compatible PS3. I like being able to play my old games and not having to freakin' re-get them via the PSN. I understand what you mean by trying to keep the costs down, but for me it's worth it. Then again, I can just keep my backwards compatible PS3 and have a PS4 at the same time. Much like what folks did with the non-backwards compatible PS3's by keeping their PS2's.
    You can think it's gonna be worth it but in the end, it doesn't benefit Sony since the rest still won't buy it.

Also, this is just an assumption but are you willing to pay $700 for a console? I don't think it will go that far, but I still think it might be expensive.

Also, it's one of the reasons Nintendo was able to reduce the Wii's price so low when they removed all the Gamecube Compatibility back in October 2011. These stuff bring more cost to the console.

Might as well make the Playstation 4 a good $450 and then buy a Playstation 3 Super Slim.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-21-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You can think it's gonna be worth it but in the end, it doesn't benefit Sony since the rest still won't buy it.

Also, this is just an assumption but are you willing to pay $700 for a console? I don't think it will go that far, but I still think it might be expensive.

Also, it's one of the reasons Nintendo was able to reduce the Wii's price so low when they removed all the Gamecube Compatibility back in October 2011. These stuff bring more cost to the console.

Might as well make the Playstation 4 a good $450 and then buy a Playstation 3 Super Slim.
    True, but even at $700, I'd still be tempted... I mean when you're paying $500, what's another $100 for the ability to play games you already own? Especially when two new games will cost $120. 2 new games for $120, ability to play all my old games for $100.... Which is really worth more?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

True, but even at $700, I'd still be tempted... I mean when you're paying $500, what's another $100 for the ability to play games you already own? Especially when two new games will cost $120. 2 new games for $120, ability to play all my old games for $100.... Which is really worth more?
    The PS3 was $200 lower without the Backwards Compatibility, so that's 200.

I know it's worth it, but it's just more than 100 more dollars.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The PS3 was $200 lower without the Backwards Compatibility, so that's 200.

I know it's worth it, but it's just more than 100 more dollars.
    Oh right, Even still at $200 dollars. You're either gonna get 3 games with $20 left over, or shell out $40 more for a fourth game. Whereas with the $200 for the backwards compatibility, I can play the 49 games I already have.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh right, Even still at $200 dollars. You're either gonna get 3 games with $20 left over, or shell out $40 more for a fourth game. Whereas with the $200 for the backwards compatibility, I can play the 49 games I already have.
    You're not wrong but the flaw with your argument is that you're talking about yourself and your economic status.

There's people to this date that still is waiting to be able to afford a PS3.

EDIT: I just realized that you're assuming that the PS3 games will be 60 dollars if they are distributed digitally. You do realize that the Digital PS2 games are only 10 dollars, right? With the exception of GTA San Andreas because they decided to make it $15 like all the digital retailers like Steam and Xbox Live.

Matter of fact, even the Digital PS3 games on the PSN Store are $20, heck, even Playstation All Stars went down to $40.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-21-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You're not wrong but the flaw with your argument is that you're talking about yourself and your economic status.

There's people to this date that still is waiting to be able to afford a PS3.
    Oh no, you're absolutely right. Not everyone can shell out that kind of cash. But all I can go from is my status. I don't know the average economical status of everyone on AF.

Plus with the compatibility, you're able to save up for new games by the fact that you can still play your old games. I can have fun playing 49 old games and maybe one of two new ones, instead of having to blow so much on new games right off the bat.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh no, you're absolutely right. Not everyone can shell out that kind of cash. But all I can go from is my status. I don't know the average economical status of everyone on AF.

Plus with the compatibility, you're able to save up for new games by the fact that you can still play your old games. I can have fun playing 49 old games and maybe one of two new ones, instead of having to blow so much on new games right off the bat.
    EDIT: I just realized that you're assuming that the PS3 games will be 60 dollars if they are distributed digitally. You do realize that the Digital PS2 games are only 10 dollars, right? With the exception of GTA San Andreas because they decided to make it $15 like all the digital retailers like Steam and Xbox Live.

Matter of fact, even the Digital PS3 games on the PSN Store are $20, heck, even Playstation All Stars went down to $40.

Believe me though, I want it but if they have to not include it to cut costs, then I say go for it. I can also afford it but here's the thing, the PS3 still lost a lot at launch just because of that $600 launch. They are not gonna make the same mistake.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

to put it simply, if its around $600 like the PS3 was, then one of them will be mine!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With all the features, getting this Day 1 is a must.

But that uploader and recorder really bothers me. That means scrubs will be filling Youtube now.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With all the features, getting this Day 1 is a must.

But that uploader and recorder really bothers me. That means scrubs will be filling Youtube now.
    They do that anyway. There will be a difference?

And, to be honest I'm disagreeing with you on the Day 1 thing. I want to see what Microsoft throws out before making any choices; since most of my friends are on Xbox it may be the smarter option for me.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 02-21-2013 at 04:50 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon American Flag Ribbon Bob
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ghost212010

Idk the ps4 looks the same nothing to new about it just the remote XD Hope it works butr im looking forward too seeing the Xbox720 Go Xbox LOL

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    They do that anyway. There will be a difference?

And, to be honest I'm disagreeing with you on the Day 1 thing. I want to see what Microsoft throws out before making any choices; since most of my friends are on Xbox it may be the smarter option for me.
    That more scrubs will be filling it?

Whatever Xbox will have, doesn't lessen the value of what the PS4 will have. Still a Day 1 for me.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Idk the ps4 looks the same nothing to new about it just the remote XD Hope it works butr im looking forward too seeing the Xbox720 Go Xbox LOL

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dunno, I will be giving the successor to the xbox (I'm not calling it the 720, afaik no name has been revealed yet) preference since I play more on Xbox.

Also it would be rude to not give/discuss details on the Xbox successor as and when it becomes available; bias because of one's own preference is bad. I own both PS3 and Xbox 360; I understand the pros and cons of each console.

Until I see what Microsoft's plan for their Sony-competitor is, I'm going to remain skeptical on what has been revealed about the PS4. It hasn't bought me over just yet, and it would be rude to assume it's going to be better 'just because'.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 02-21-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Believe me though, I want it but if they have to not include it to cut costs, then I say go for it. I can also afford it but here's the thing, the PS3 still lost a lot at launch just because of that $600 launch. They are not gonna make the same mistake.
    True, one could always download games instead of buying them in a store. But having the compatibility still would save me money on day one as opposed to having to shell out more cash after a big expense. Though it kinda makes me wonder how much the compatibility for the PS1 made the PS2 more expensive.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

True, one could always download games instead of buying them in a store. But having the compatibility still would save me money on day one as opposed to having to shell out more cash after a big expense. Though it kinda makes me wonder how much the compatibility for the PS1 made the PS2 more expensive.
    It saves you money, but costs Sony more to do it. The difference between the PS1 and the PS2 isn't a huge technical leap. PS2 to PS3 is a different story.

When the PS3 first came out, it was, quite literally, three consoles in one. The motherboard actually had the PS2 CPU ("Emotion Engine") and GPU ("Graphics Synthesizer") on it. Since these two chips already supported the PS1, they effectively shoved a PS2 onto the PS3. However, Sony lost money for each PS3 sold because of this.

Also, the amount of power consumed by a backwards-compatible PS3 is quite large due to the extra two chips. This, along with Sony's rushing and lead-free solder, caused the whole "Yellow Light of Death" issue (it still happens yes, but it was more prevalent in the past) and one of the reasons why I still have a job.

Backwards-compatibility might be a deal breaker for some people, but people have to understand the technical issues associated with it. Having backwards-compatibility via hardware is going to make things much more complicated. I'm already nervous about Sony putting the GPU and the CPU on the same die; it makes getting data easier, but causes heating issues if one isn't careful (*cough* Xbox 360 Slim *cough*).

I'll just have to wait for more details on the PS4. That way, I can be ready when I inevitably have to start repairing them.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 02-22-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Fair enough, @wolfgirl90 , and thank you for the info.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The PlayStation 4 will feature a single-chip processor (APU) custom-designed by AMD. It consists of an integrated CPU and GPU. The highly-integrated Sony PlayStation 4 system-on-chip integrates eight AMD x86 Jaguar cores, custom AMD Radeon HD core with unified array of 18 AMD GCN-like compute units (1152 stream processors which collectively generate 1.84TFLOPS of computer power that can freely be applied to graphics, simulation tasks, or some mixture of the two), various special-purpose hardware blocks as well as multi-channel GDDR5 memory controller.
    The central processing unit (CPU) will have eight x86-64 cores based on the upcoming Jaguar CPU architecture.[14] This processor marks a change from the "powerful but difficult to develop for" Cell processor found in the PlayStation 3.[15]
    The graphics processing unit (GPU) will consist of 18 compute units based on GCN (Graphics Core Next), resulting in a theoretical peak performance of 1.84 TFLOP/s.[12]
    The GPU will also include dedicated graphics technology for seamless compression and decompression of video media.

The PlayStation 4 will contain 8 GB of GDDR5 unified system memory, allowing for 176 GB/s of bandwidth.[12][16] The unified memory architecture allows the CPU and GPU to access a consolidated memory, removing the requirement for seperate dedicated CPU and GPU memories.
    The read-only optical drive will read Blu-ray discs at 6x and DVDs at 8x.[12] A hard disk drive will be included, although Sony has not yet announced the size.[12][17]
    So, my original opinion on the system running 32-bit is wrong; it's a 64-bit processor. The thing is also going to have EIGHT GIGABYTES of (shared) RAM? That's insane, notwithstanding that it's GDDR5 (which I've never even used, but is supposed to be hella fast).

... Well, I'm impressed by the tech now. The graphics processor they plan to use in the PS3 is also comparable to an ATI HD7000-series (probably a 7900/7950?) card, and those are veeeery recent.

Microsoft's got their work cut out for them this time.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Where are the pictures of it, someone post the pictures of it.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sony did not announce the physical build of the console or even what its exact specifications are; all that they showed is the new DualShock 4 controller, which is 'near-final' and probably won't undergo too many design changes over the next months.

23. Thanks Xeyuzio thanked for this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Sony did not announce the physical build of the console or even what its exact specifications are; all that they showed is the new DualShock 4 controller, which is 'near-final' and probably won't undergo too many design changes over the next months.
    Why, Sony, why?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X e Y U Z i O View Post
    Why, Sony, why?
    They obviously haven't yet finalized exactly what hardware is going to be used for the console, and thus any design they could have for it might be invalidated if they find they need to make it bigger because something they decide to use doesn't fit or doesn't have adequate space for cooling. I think they did the same with the PS3 and even the PS2; they will probably show off some sort of prototype console case at E3.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Speaking about the controller.. What's all that mess in the middle for? Is that the same thing as the touchpad on the back of the PSVita?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Speaking about the controller.. What's all that mess in the middle for? Is that the same thing as the touchpad on the back of the PSVita?
    Supposedly a touch-pad, yes. Apparently registers two separate touch-points and can be clicked. I'm not sure what purpose it could have, though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information