AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opinions please!

Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Paper Plane
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Opinions please!

I would love your opinion on this. I'm not very good so I hope you like it! Sorry it's sideways.

2. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Opinions please!

Its that Mio image, you copied it. It works as a loose copy of it. What are planning on doing, drawing your own stuff, copying things, anime characters, etc?

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

As someone who never draws I think it looks great! I would like to draw like that ;p If i were to critique anything it would be the shoulder/arm but I leave that up to the experienced drawers.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Alrighty, here goes.
    I turned it so I can see it better, and I can spot a few now.
    Firstly her head is a little long, and the top is a bit too flat. I'd say shrink it a little, and start the curve of her head a little earlier. Next is her arm. It just...I don't really understand how it's working. That aside, her shoulder is too high, and the arm is too skinny. Next up, her chest is flat. like literally flat. A few lines should spice that up, but remember women have breasts. They don't have to be big, but they should at least exist And finally, her other shoulder, the one you can barely see. Her clothes kind of seem to mix into it, because there's no lines showing where one ends and the other begins. Her shoulder should've curved at least.

All in all, I'd say you're off to a pretty good start if you've just started eye-tracing/copying/whatever. The first few I did were horrible, but you can only get better with practice! So practice, and take my (rather harsh) critique, and try and improve. You don't necessarily have to redraw the same image, just try practicing for a bit. I know the image you were looking at, so it's not that bad.

PS: never draw on line paper.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What ralf said... :] I like it though.
    hella

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@WindAero : Very artistic piece. Great job, keep it up!

My W-Fi!! It's gone out . . .

Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Its that Mio image, you copied it. It works as a loose copy of it. What are planning on doing, drawing your own stuff, copying things, anime characters, etc?
    I found that image on google and decided to try and draw it. I haven't drawn my own character yet. I wanna get used to doing things first. When I draw my own I'll be sure to post it on here.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    Alrighty, here goes.
    I turned it so I can see it better, and I can spot a few now.
    Firstly her head is a little long, and the top is a bit too flat. I'd say shrink it a little, and start the curve of her head a little earlier. Next is her arm. It just...I don't really understand how it's working. That aside, her shoulder is too high, and the arm is too skinny. Next up, her chest is flat. like literally flat. A few lines should spice that up, but remember women have breasts. They don't have to be big, but they should at least exist And finally, her other shoulder, the one you can barely see. Her clothes kind of seem to mix into it, because there's no lines showing where one ends and the other begins. Her shoulder should've curved at least.

All in all, I'd say you're off to a pretty good start if you've just started eye-tracing/copying/whatever. The first few I did were horrible, but you can only get better with practice! So practice, and take my (rather harsh) critique, and try and improve. You don't necessarily have to redraw the same image, just try practicing for a bit. I know the image you were looking at, so it's not that bad.

PS: never draw on line paper.
    Thanks! I didnt find it harsh I found it very helpful. Yeah I'm gonna start drawing more when my hand gets better. I hurt it recently haha. I used line paper because I had no sketch book on or computer paper. Like I said I'll get to it when My hand gets better and post it up here. Thanks again!!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you're looking for practice, this might help. Look at people in class, or just around you, then draw them as anime people using that tutorial as a reference to help you organize their faces. I actually NEVER recommend copying another art piece, its better to just do something by what you can see by your own skill.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post

If you're looking for practice, this might help. Look at people in class, or just around you, then draw them as anime people using that tutorial as a reference to help you organize their faces. I actually NEVER recommend copying another art piece, its better to just do something by what you can see by your own skill.
    Yeah thanks! I'll take a look at this I appreciate this

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information