AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Childhood Mischief

Junior Member ❣Theory is on a distinguished road ❣Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skydrgn112

Wink Childhood Mischief

You know at some point in your childhood, you've done something sneaky or bad. So lets see just how much of a mischievous child you all were. Don't be shy now!

For myself one thing I do recall, was forging my mothers name on my tests that got very low grades and reports. I think most of us has done this, lol. I've did some horrible things, but I'll release that later.

2. Likes Kusuke liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Childhood Mischief

I remember I used to steal my sister's 50 cents coins that she kept in a jar. There was a lot in there, so I took one at a time. She never realized it. At that time, it was like finding gold. I never steal from her or anyone anymore. It's bad habit.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm, I use to sneak in my cat into my house, eventually my parents just let me keep her. The worst thing I've done though is drive the car into the neighbors, my older brother offered me to park it and I just pressed the gas and bam, broken fence, my parents were so angry but they never got me in trouble because my grandparents wouldn't let them, plus my brother defended me saying it was his fault for letting me drive but he didn't get in trouble either.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

When I was little, until I hit about seventh grade, I was pretty much every parent's dream child. lol I literally did almost nothing. To this day I get paranoid if I do something I shouldn't (And I'm 18!) because of those days, which is sort of a good thing because then I cover my tracks better than most people. xP

But by seventh grade my life started really sucking and I started giving in to my friends trying to convince me to break the rules once in a while. Forged my mom's initials a couple of times for school, snuck out of my cousin's house (even if it was just to the backyard because his mom made us come in at like 6 in the middle of summer), and I had a much more active online life than they ever knew about.

Oh! There was actually one time in fifth grade when I threw my homework away instead of doing it. Went a little too far to cover it up, though, and volunteered to start taking out the trash, thereby gaining another chore. >.<
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

6. Likes harariyuki, ❣Theory, IluvAllison liked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    Oh! There was actually one time in fifth grade when I threw my homework away instead of doing it. Went a little too far to cover it up, though, and volunteered to start taking out the trash, thereby gaining another chore. >.<
    Looool thats going too far xD Throwing away the homework, I gotta say thats real bold ^^

I've done a few stupid things in my youth. Once I threw an apple at a house window and it crashed LOL. Another time we threw stones at cars passing by and something in the car also got destroyed, I think it was the backlight hahaha. Its funny thinking back on it but ofc it was bad! And I was scared senseless when we did it. I guess I was sort of like Chibilovett, still am, and got really scared whenever me and my friends did some dumb thing.

8. Likes ❣Theory liked this post
    Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by IluvAllison View Post
    Looool thats going too far xD Throwing away the homework, I gotta say thats real bold ^^

I've done a few stupid things in my youth. Once I threw an apple at a house window and it crashed LOL. Another time we threw stones at cars passing by and something in the car also got destroyed, I think it was the backlight hahaha. Its funny thinking back on it but ofc it was bad! And I was scared senseless when we did it. I guess I was sort of like Chibilovett, still am, and got really scared whenever me and my friends did some dumb thing.
    Yyyeeeaaahhhhhh, not the smartest move I ever made. xD

You actually just reminded me of another thing I did! Though I guess my mom actually did know about it....though she didn't know the extent we took it to until the next morning. xP At a Halloween party I had in eighth grade we all vandalized the house across the street from us that was currently vacant. Toilet paper in the tree, stuck half-oreos on the windows, and wrote things with toothpaste and shaving cream. Actually I mostly sat off to the side and watched everyone else do it. ^^; But I did put a couple oreos up and threw two eggs at passing cars and another at a stop sign (and missed all). I actually couldn't do the ding-dong ditching like everyone else because I was still in my costume, which was bright red, so I would've stuck out like a sore thumb. My mom told us that night that we could do whatever we wanted, but if the cops showed up, she was locking the doors. xD

10. Likes ❣Theory liked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yyyeeeaaahhhhhh, not the smartest move I ever made. xD

You actually just reminded me of another thing I did! Though I guess my mom actually did know about it....though she didn't know the extent we took it to until the next morning. xP At a Halloween party I had in eighth grade we all vandalized the house across the street from us that was currently vacant. Toilet paper in the tree, stuck half-oreos on the windows, and wrote things with toothpaste and shaving cream. Actually I mostly sat off to the side and watched everyone else do it. ^^; But I did put a couple oreos up and threw two eggs at passing cars and another at a stop sign (and missed all). I actually couldn't do the ding-dong ditching like everyone else because I was still in my costume, which was bright red, so I would've stuck out like a sore thumb. My mom told us that night that we could do whatever we wanted, but if the cops showed up, she was locking the doors. xD
    Wow you went frikkin crazy on that house XD You reminded me of another thing also haha. Once we went to bus stations with Deo spray for the body together firelighters and burned up the bus timetable which was made of plastic. And we also used to throw things at the bus hahaha omg. One time we also had 2 gangs approaching from either side of the street, and clashing in a fake fight where one person was the victim on the ground in the middle of that walkway people use to cross the street.

Haha wow just a bunch of memories coming back ;D

12. Likes ❣Theory liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wow you went frikkin crazy on that house XD You reminded me of another thing also haha. Once we went to bus stations with Deo spray for the body together firelighters and burned up the bus timetable which was made of plastic. And we also used to throw things at the bus hahaha omg. One time we also had 2 gangs approaching from either side of the street, and clashing in a fake fight where one person was the victim on the ground in the middle of that walkway people use to cross the street.

Haha wow just a bunch of memories coming back ;D
    Yeah, we did. xD Luckily the cops were never called on us. I still have a spotless record, and I'm proud of it! LOL But you guys burned something. That's nuts! xD

And, again, you reminded me of something else. The area I live in is a rinkydink little farm town in the middle of nowhere, so the streets aren't very busy, but my friend decided one day to lay in the road while I was kneeling next to her as a prank, trying to look like she had gotten hit or something. Three cars passed and nothing happened, but one actually started to slow down, so she got up. xD

14. Likes ❣Theory liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, we did. xD Luckily the cops were never called on us. I still have a spotless record, and I'm proud of it! LOL But you guys burned something. That's nuts! xD

And, again, you reminded me of something else. The area I live in is a rinkydink little farm town in the middle of nowhere, so the streets aren't very busy, but my friend decided one day to lay in the road while I was kneeling next to her as a prank, trying to look like she had gotten hit or something. Three cars passed and nothing happened, but one actually started to slow down, so she got up. xD
    The cops wasnt called on us either so I as you also have a spotless record yippie xD
    also at the black part hahah lol XD That sounds fun how the car starts to slow down and you're like oh crap they're actually slowing down xD

I have a few more mischiefs but dont feel like saying them now xD

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The cops wasnt called on us either so I as you also have a spotless record yippie xD
    also at the black part hahah lol XD That sounds fun how the car starts to slow down and you're like oh crap they're actually slowing down xD

I have a few more mischiefs but dont feel like saying them now xD
    hehe Yay for not getting caught! xD And yeah that was actually pretty much how it went. :P The weirdest thing about it is that a few days later, when we were going on our midnight walk, we were actually stopped by a cop because he said someone had called in because they saw two girls walking that they thought had been hit. o.o I almost had a heart attack when the cop stopped by us. lol

I honestly can't actually think of really any more. I think I've pretty much covered anything I've ever done that's even mildly worth mentioning. xD Another friend and I used to walk around the halls at school in eleventh grade talking about school-inappropriate topics (serial killers, twisted horror movies, and anything else that came to mind) and occasionally singing very inappropriate songs (Like Mark It Up from Repo! The Genetic Opera.....look it up and you'll see what I mean. lol). That's about it, though. Pretty much trolled the school for a year and never got caught for it. xP That's pretty much the end of my list, or at least of anything I can think of right now.

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Hmm.. I have a lot people would shun me for... So let's choose something less detailed.

I used to unhook my neighbors dog from the leash out front and let it run away.

Once I stole my step moms cell phone.. and sold it to a kid at school for a bag of hot cheethos. 5th grade., aha.. I was so dumb then c:

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I cannot provide a full list, memory and the AF limitations just don't allow me. Here are a few from as back as I can remember:

- broke my brother's arm
    - crushed the fingers of the first girl to have a crush on me (Edit: Haha! Made a pun and didn't even realize it! Thumbs up for me!)
    - swore at a nurse when she was putting my broken arm in a cast
    - threatened to kill a 6 yo girl with a knife
    - killed a few puppies/kittens
    and so on, and so on and on and on....

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Junior Member ❣Theory is on a distinguished road ❣Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skydrgn112

Pretty hilarious the stories you all have! I once lied about my birthday, just so I can get a gift. It was a Sunday class and I was in second grade. They were doing activities and then in the end asked who's birthday is in so and so month. I raised my hand, though I was hisitant (it is Sunday School after all).

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    Threads

I slept with my baby sitter. Then ratted her out for still enforcing a bedtime.
    Teaching my little sister karate moves I accidentally broke her arm. Till this day she guilt trips me about it into spoiling her (12 years later) -.-
    I fed pigeons alka-selzer ._. (not proud of this... but in all fairness I was pooped on.
    Last edited by KingArt; 02-27-2013 at 04:05 AM.

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

lol hmm where should i start well when ever my mom sent me to the shop what ever she sent me to buy id buy myself a small snack and when walking home id eat it really fast b4 i got home lol i did that for years. mom never found out xD

Junior Member YaoiApocalypse is on a distinguished road YaoiApocalypse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2013 01:14 AM
    Threads

When I was 8-11 (can't remember) I poured ketchup on my brother's face while he was asleep.
    In 4th grade, I got my best friend to eat a dog treat on April Fool's day. I had told her it was human food. She barfed nonstop after that, in her house. (; = =)
    In 5th grade, after school I would sneak into my homeroom to steal stuff and/or vandalize shizz. Like flipping desks, misplacing objects, etc. (whoa, what a bad donkey)
    In 6th grade, I smacked a bi*ch (who is a good friend of mine now) across the face with a Gir headband.

I did more, but these are the ones I remembered first.
    I'm not proud of any of these. e.e
    Last edited by YaoiApocalypse; 05-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 11:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    I cannot provide a full list, memory and the AF limitations just don't allow me. Here are a few from as back as I can remember:

- broke my brother's arm
    - crushed the fingers of the first girl to have a crush on me (Edit: Haha! Made a pun and didn't even realize it! Thumbs up for me!)
    - swore at a nurse when she was putting my broken arm in a cast
    - threatened to kill a 6 yo girl with a knife
    - killed a few puppies/kittens
    and so on, and so on and on and on....
    Nooo... I'm cringing at the thought of crushing fingers and broken arms... yesh. Poor girl.

and kittens and puppies? >_> I would start bawling if I killed a kitten/puppy....

As for myself, I was a good child. Still am. The worst thing I've probably done is lie to my parents. xD
    Beautiful sig by Zainny-sempai!

[Insert future roleplays I will be starting in the (hopefully) near future.]
    My stories: |Deadlock|
    I am a hopeless romantic tirelessly searching for my fairy tale ending.

Senior Member FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Globe Mic Gogos Ball
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2014 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was in the first grade when this happened. Okay, not really happened but such mischievous idea I had made.

I have this girl classmate who is really mysterious, her aura feels like it's all black. I sense evilness to her; She's quiet and very secret about things. So I went to her and became close to her, soon she started talking to me. As days pass I saw her putting something really small to her clothes and it smelt good she told me it was something to her powers during the day or something like that. (Stupid me it was just a perfume) She said they were a family of witches&wizards so I wanted to grab the potion-like bottle and wanted to put some of mine. As my hand was taking the potion-like she took it away saying I'm not allowed to get some. I asked her if she can give me powers too, she said she can except I have to do something:

Give her a heart of a human being.

It came to the fact that I wanted to kill my family. But I can't so I thought if I could kill our maids instead. As of me thinking of different plans of taking their lives away, days and days, I forgot about killing them and soon after the girl that I was talking about moved to a different school and no way to contact her anymore.

Nothing really happened, but thinking I was only in the first grade thinking of killing people. TTnTT

Sorry for the long story!

Member Hadokant is on a distinguished road Hadokant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Red Dango Daggers
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 04:21 PM
    Threads

Broke like 10 relationships at 1st-5th grade. I didn't know what i was doing when i asked people what they are planning in the future for themselves.
    Deleted pokemon save data because i thought they were dumb for playing it
    (Oh the irony)
    Stole 3 ballons (even though they were free) =.=

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

In middle school I once stole $6,000.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Never really did anything truth be told, other than almost throttling someone when I was 11 or 12 can't remember when exactly

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

When I was in kindergarten, I hid my progress reports under my bed and lied about them. They were found around Christmas and crap ensued.

When I was in first grade, I never paid attention in class, and so I was labeled a "trouble child". I frequently got "Needs Improvement" on my progress reports. I became one of the first students in my school to be a "computer student" because it was not recommended that I have class with everyone else. This continued through second grade.

When I was in fourth grade, I was addicted to lying. I lied about everything, to everyone. Most of them ended up blowing up in my face, and my teacher pretty much trusted nothing I said by the end of the year. (Examples include hitting the skin off of a baseball, a tornado ripping my house's screened in porch off, and a friend being hit by a bull).

When I was in fifth grade, I got in my first fist fight, and (arguably) won. As punishment, he had to write a paper on boxing and I had to write a paper on Turkey (the country). Don't know why, but I'm glad it was just a paper.

By seventh grade, I had pretty much evened out. I'm pretty normal now.

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to lie a lot.
    hella

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

I never really got bored enough to make mischief. I kept pretty busy with school.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SolanaNight View Post
    Nooo... I'm cringing at the thought of crushing fingers and broken arms... yesh. Poor girl.

and kittens and puppies? >_> I would start bawling if I killed a kitten/puppy....

As for myself, I was a good child. Still am. The worst thing I've probably done is lie to my parents. xD
    I was a goodchild myself, compared to others; you should picture the post-apocaliptic enviroment I grew up in, then you'll see where all that came from.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Closed Thread

Thread Information