AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Questions

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pokemon Questions

okay maybe the answers tot hese questions are int he games or got edited out, but i have to know.

1. What was in the gold Pokeball?

2. why did brock leave Ivy?

3. has Ash had a birthday since episode 1?

That's all I can think of at the moment, but please, if you have similar quesions feel free to add them. And if you have the answer, tell us now!
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Pokemon Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    okay maybe the answers tot hese questions are int he games or got edited out, but i have to know.

1. What was in the gold Pokeball?

2. why did brock leave Ivy?

3. has Ash had a birthday since episode 1?

That's all I can think of at the moment, but please, if you have similar quesions feel free to add them. And if you have the answer, tell us now!
    1. It was supposed to contain Celebi, but since he starred in the movie that came soon after the arc was dropped.

2. No reason was ever given. They wanted him to come back, so they [I guess?] made it seem like there was some sort of falling out and never went into further detail about that.

3. Ash is a vampire. Im kidding. Its probably to make sure they always have a young fanbase by keeping him young instead of having him grow up.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

1. It was supposed to contain celebi, but they instead made a movie about it. So they never metioned the gold ball ever again in the hopes that people would forget about it.
    2. Ivy dumped Brock due to his sexual incompetence
    3. There was a short where he and pikachu celebrate knowing eachother for a year, so logically he has had his birthday at some point.

Here´s the real question
    why the frell is fairy effective against dragon?????

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pixie dust man. That stuff is like cocaine watered with crack, I'm telling you.

if Ash did grow up i always pictured something like this

Aslo if we get into shipping here...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-10-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Fairy is effective against dragon because the dragon type is considered overpowered. So instead of nerfing down the dragon type, they came up with fairy to counter it.

In some stories fairies have been shown to be powerful compared to dragons, since they can use magic and dragons cant [sleeping beauty is the only one that comes to mind atm]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Plus some fairy types are giant sized

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Pixie dust man. That stuff is like cocaine watered with crack, I'm telling you.

if Ash did grow up i always pictured something like this

Aslo if we get into shipping here...

*r.o.t.f.l.m.f.a.o.!* Classic!

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member DarkSoulUmbreon is on a distinguished road DarkSoulUmbreon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2013 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: GrandRacer659

1) It had something to do with the legend of Celebi. They had an event in G/S/C with the GS Ball in Japan. You had to take it To Ilex Forest to Celebi's shrine and catch it, and that was about it. Besides, the GS Ball arc sucked anyways.

2) Brock killed her off-camera. LOL jk. Ivy dumped him for being too "mushy".

3) Ash is in a coma. WAKE HIM UP DAMNIT!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    *r.o.t.f.l.m.f.a.o.!* Classic!
    I do what I can.

Anyone ever find out about Ash's Dad and what happened to him?

So since Ash has met all these girls apparently since he was 10... which is his most likely girlfriend? Besides dawn who is clearly Zoey's girlfriend.

Too bad redheads never get the guy or I'd have said Misty

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've got a Pokemen question for you. Which of these 5 do you think is the sexiest Pokemon girl?
    Misty
    May
    Dawn
    Jenny
    Joy

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I do what I can.

Anyone ever find out about Ash's Dad and what happened to him?

So since Ash has met all these girls apparently since he was 10... which is his most likely girlfriend? Besides dawn who is clearly Zoey's girlfriend.

Too bad redheads never get the guy or I'd have said Misty

Misty was a Bee-Otch! She is not good enough for Ash. Of course, Ash never grew up.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I've got a Pokemen question for you. Which of these 5 do you think is the sexiest Pokemon girl?
    Misty
    May
    Dawn
    Jenny
    Joy
    .....theyre all like 10-12 and youre asking who is the sexiest of the bunch??? Seriously?!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    .....theyre all like 10-12 and youre asking who is the sexiest of the bunch??? Seriously?!
    The top 3 (Misty, May, and Dawn) in the list look more 13 to 15 range (not sure actual age, as actual age isn't mentioned in the anime), based on the fact that anime characters appearances don't always match real life people of the same age. The bottom 2 (Jenny and Joy) are supposed to be adults (one's a nurse the other a police officer) and appear to be in their 20s. Just because Mistay, May, and Dawn are underage doesn't mean they aren't sexy (you have no idea just how many anime fans I know who say May looks sexy, it's quite a few). The fact they are underage teens just means it's illegal to have sex with them, not that they aren't sexy (most straight men will think 15yo girls look sexy, but will avoid having sex with them because they don't want to go to jail), a real life example being Miley Cyrus (back earlier in her career, when she was in her early to mid teens, but still looked darn sexy).

And yes, I think all of the listed characters are sexy, so I'm asking you guys here at AF which of the 5 you think looks sexiest.

You've not answered my question yet.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-17-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The top 3 (Misty, May, and Dawn) in the list look more 13 to 15 range (not sure actual age, as actual age isn't mentioned in the anime), based on the fact that anime characters appearances don't always match real life people of the same age. The bottom 2 (Jenny and Joy) are supposed to be adults (one's a nurse the other a police officer) and appear to be in their 20s. Just because Mistay, May, and Dawn are underage doesn't mean they aren't sexy (you have no idea just how many anime fans I know who say May looks sexy, it's quite a few). Underage just means it's illegal to have sex with them, not that they aren't sexy (most straight men will think 15yo girls look sexy, but will avoid having sex because they don't want to go to jail).
    Their ages are very much released.

May is 10
    Misty is 10
    Dawn is 10!!!!

Thinking 10 year old girls are sexy makes you a pedophile.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Their ages are very much released.

May is 10
    Misty is 10
    Dawn is 10!!!!

Thinking 10 year old girls are sexy makes you a pedophile.
    Where'd you find their ages? Most animes don't bother to even define their character's ages as it's not important to the plot. In anime judging age is much harder than in real life.
    Yoshika Miyafuji from Strike Witches is supposed to be 14, but she looks about 7.
    On the other hand, Princess Millerna from Escaflowne is supposed to be 17, but she looks about 25.

So I've learned that depending on the exact style used to draw a character, an anime character can have a wide range of apparent ages for any given "actual" age.

But yeah, finding out the character is supposed to be only 10, after I thought they were in their teens and thinking they were sexy, is embarrassing (sort of like how Naruto thought Haku was a girl, and thought "she" was sexy, until he found out that "she" was actually a boy). LOL

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Where'd you find their ages? Most animes don't bother to even define their character's ages as it's not important to the plot. In anime judging age is much harder than in real life.
    Yoshika Miyafuji from Strike Witches is supposed to be 14, but she looks about 7.
    On the other hand, Princess Millerna from Escaflowne is supposed to be 17, but she looks about 25.

So I've learned that depending on the exact style used to draw a character, an anime character can have a wide range of apparent ages for any given "actual" age.

But yeah, finding out the character is supposed to be only 10, after I thought they were in their teens and thinking they were sexy, is embarrassing (sort of like how Naruto thought Haku was a girl, and thought "she" was sexy, until he found out that "she" was actually a boy). LOL
    The links provided list their ages in the Wiki. May and Dawn are 10 due to their debut [receiving their pokemon which is an event for children at 10] and Misty says shes 10 in episode 3 of the anime [though in the american dub it wasnt given]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The links provided list their ages in the Wiki. May and Dawn are 10 due to their debut [receiving their pokemon which is an event for children at 10] and Misty says shes 10 in episode 3 of the anime [though in the american dub it wasnt given]
    Who decided you have to be EXACTLY 10 to get a Pokemon. LOLWUT?
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-18-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Who decided you have to be EXACTLY 10 to get a Pokemon. LOLWUT?
    Its not that way for the games, but it seems to hold true for the anime. Ash was 10 when he got pikachu, May was 10 when she got torchic, Dawn was 10 when she got piplup

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

By the way. That's a fan wiki site. Not official.

Also, one of the pics on the wiki page you linked to is this:

Not exactly what a normal 10 year old girl would wear is it. It makes her look quite sexy. So if she IS supposed to be only 10, then that outfit is VERY inappropriate for her age.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

By the way. That's a fan wiki site. Not official.

Also, one of the pics on the wiki page you linked to is this:

Not exactly what a normal 10 year old girl would wear is it. It makes her look quite sexy. So if she IS supposed to be only 10, then that outfit is VERY inappropriate for her age.
    Its still an accurate wiki

If you go by the games, Red is 10 in Gen 1, 16 by B2/W2

So the oldest female character is Leaf at 16, followed by Kris at 13 [pokemon Crystal]. All others are younger.

Misty in B2/W2 is about 16 as well

Also, you must not have seen stuff like toddlers in tiaras, people 'sex up' their young children all the time for pageants, which Im sure May was in in that particular picture. Its disgusting, but its done

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its still an accurate wiki

If you go by the games, Red is 10 in Gen 1, 16 by B2/W2

So the oldest female character is Leaf at 16, followed by Kris at 13 [pokemon Crystal]. All others are younger.

Misty in B2/W2 is about 16 as well

Also, you must not have seen stuff like toddlers in tiaras, people 'sex up' their young children all the time for pageants, which Im sure May was in in that particular picture. Its disgusting, but its done
    Actually I would assume that show goes even younger than 10, as you can tell by the name TODDLERS in Tiaras. I never watch that show. It's dumb.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-18-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Actually I would assume that show goes even younger than 10, as you can tell by the name TODDLERS in Tiaras. I never watch that show. It's dumb.
    Of course, theyre about 7 or so. BUT your argument that "shes 10, why would they dress her so sexy?" is because of crap like pageants. They take young girls and sex them up for perverts for a score and a crown. We arent the only country to have them either, I wouldnt be surprised if Japan had one of their own too

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

By the way, would you say you find that particular picture of May to be "disgusting", or are you just talking about when parents in real life dress up their kids in inappropriate clothing for some model contest or whatever.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why, in the original Japanese "Pokémon" Manga, did Misty have big Boobs and was basically naked in a skimpy, slutty bathing Suit in "The Electric Tale Of Pikachu?" Even Jesse was wearing barely nothing at all in the Swimsuit Issues. If Misty is ten, then they really decided to make her over with Hormones. In the American Translation, they blackened her Body out into a full-Body bathing Suit, and cut off some of her and Jesse's big Boobs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

By the way, would you say you find that particular picture of May to be "disgusting", or are you just talking about when parents in real life dress up their kids in inappropriate clothing for some model contest or whatever.
    Parents who subject their daughters. Honestly, the pic of May only shows a bit of stomach, I dont see how its 'sexy'

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||