AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Amu. View Post
    thought to point this out. I made a mistake, said mistake was a scummy mistake, but was a mistake. I didn't even think about the two vote rule, like I said, all that was going through my mind was getting a vote in. Is that a crime? In my own opinion, @RyuTama , you could be very scummy, I have seen how you tick before, you are a mastermind at this game, and it is very possible that you are scum, and you and Solid came to an agreement, to vote him off, and let you live so you could possibly go on and demolish everyone without anyone blinking an eye.
    Lol I am no mastermind. Especially not as a wolf. *recalls the time @ZombieWolf2508 and I were double lynched in DP2. :'D*. And no, I don't think there would be much point in killing such a formidable wolf member on DP1 in an attempt to earn townie cred. If I were indeed a wolf, that would leave me and one other person against 15 people. Why would I intentionally put myself in that position? Besides, there was no heat on me in in DP1, and so there was no need to try and gain townie cred.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Lol I am no mastermind. Especially not as a wolf. *recalls the time @ZombieWolf2508 and I were double lynched in DP2. :'D*. And no, I don't think there would be much point in killing such a formidable wolf member on DP1 in an attempt to earn townie cred. If I were indeed a wolf, that would leave me and one other person against 15 people. Why would I intentionally put myself in that position? Besides, there was no heat on me in in DP1, and so there was no need to try and gain townie cred.
    even so, it would basically secure you a spot among the town if you were to do that. I don't know what you are, whether you be cult, indie, town, or even mafia. But I have seen some crazy stuff happen, and sacrificing someone so your alignment can go is something that is not uncommon

You're like an angel from a picture book...

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Alright, if I missed the explanation I'm sorry, but what caused you to believe Kaitou is a cultist, Ryutama? If I recall, you were the first to bring it up.
    Well I'll admit it was primarily just a feeling.

Here's my reasoning if you want it: Babidi, the Cultist, recruited the Independent, Ginyu, during the Night Phase. Kaitou never seemed very pro-town to me from the beginning, so naturally I've been suspicious of him this entire time. He's one of the most skilled players in this game; it would make since for the Cultist to try and recruit a veteran first, in order to increase their chances of survival, if you ask me. Ginyu also used his ability during the Night Phase, indicating that whoever has said role is an active player. There are only a handful of active players at the moment, making it more likely that Kaitou could be Ginyu.

Not only that, but he also seemed intent on trying to convince us that Cultists weren't scum, when they obviously become a threat to town once the faction reaches at least 3 members.

@RyuTama you are really set on killing me. lulz
    Yep. Sorry. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    And trust me,, I know you're Super Buu.
    Lol no you don't.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Wow, so much to try and take in O.o

I'm not even sure where to begin without going over issues already mention.

First - I agree with @Kaitou+ about @-GAZKUL- . We just over-look him anyway, so if we're going to lynch him, we should wait until we're out of reasonable suspects.

Secondly - @Amu 's voting at the last second is one of those iffy moments. It could be a legitimate excuse, or a random lie. But I have to agree that it is very suspicious that you're going to vote for someone after saying not to vote for them, especially when it's to tie a vote for someone who flipped mafia.

As far as this spat between Kai and @RyuTama , I have no idea who to believe here. Both of you make valid points and both of you have some very suspicious points and parts of it are hard to follow.

So there's my two cents. Sorry about Tuesday, I had no idea the game had started.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

even so, it would basically secure you a spot among the town if you were to do that. I don't know what you are, whether you be cult, indie, town, or even mafia. But I have seen some crazy stuff happen, and sacrificing someone so your alignment can go is something that is not uncommon
    So you're saying everyone who voted for solidarmor in DP1 has earned townie cred, and is suspicious because of that? By this reasoning, anyone on that wagon could be a mafia grasping for townie cred. I'm not one of them. I wouldn't put the numbers against me like that so early in the game.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guys, read "The Cult's Newest Member".

The only way she could've known I was culted is because she knows my full role.....the only Role-cop is Super Buu.

And see how she tries to mention Super Buu? And only calling it her mistake? She obviously used it on me.

Lynch her or kill me or whatever. I got you a Mafia.

This game is too slow and too boring for me to care and if I'm going down, I'm going down with Scum.
    Why isn't anyone changing their votes? This post is pretty much proof of mafia.
    [Change Lynch Ryutama.]

Also I'd like to point out how @Daken keeps popping in and out once per day phase. Perhaps he's avoiding too much attention, by also pointing out that he was right about Solidarmor being scum. Possible wolf?

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is why this game is boring as hell

People aren't willing to make risks.

I can assure you she's Mafia, the pieces fits.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    [size=1] Why isn't anyone changing their votes? This post is pretty much proof of mafia.
    [Change Lynch Ryutama.]
    Uhh. How so? I'm not mafia. I gave my reasoning for believing why he was a Cultist. Also, why are you agreeing with him when you were convinced he was scum earlier? O_o

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhh. How so? I'm not mafia. I gave my reasoning for believing why he was a Cultist. Also, why are you agreeing with him when you were convinced he was scum earlier? O_o
    Yeah, don't question later why I'm done with playing here. =\

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I did. Until he pretty much called it out that he was Ginyu, the recruited cultist. It only makes sense, your the first person to guess he was in the cult. There's only one role-cop and it's Super Buu and you mentioned him earlier, trying to blow off the role to an inactive player.

There's NO WAY in hell your not mafia, so of course I'd vote against you. It's too bad too, I like playing with you. >_>

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, I did. Until he pretty much called it out that he was Ginyu, the recruited cultist. It only makes sense, your the first person to guess he was in the cult. There's only one role-cop and it's Super Buu and you mentioned him earlier, trying to blow off the role to an inactive player.
    Smh. So what, I'm not allowed to think he's a certain faction/character without being scummy? Isn't that what the entire game is for?

There's NO WAY in hell your not mafia, so of course I'd vote against you. It's too bad too, I like playing with you. >_>
    I like playing this game with you too. So don't vote for me. I'm not mafia. You'll regret lynching me if you're a townie.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Also I'd like to point out how @Daken keeps popping in and out once per day phase. Perhaps he's avoiding too much attention, by also pointing out that he was right about Solidarmor being scum. Possible wolf?[/size]
    Or you are wolf trying to put the attention on me? POSSIBLE WOLF RIGHT THURRRR.

If you don't believe I'm townie, ask me anything. Not like I'm hiding anything.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smh. So what, I'm not allowed to think he's a certain faction/character without being scummy? Isn't that what the entire game is for?
    lol.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

I think Ribbon recruited Kaitou. o_O;

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama

This is not your usual self. What's wrong?

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

For Super Buu it says he absorbs the player to learn their identity. Does the absorption do anything to said player? Or is it essentially a seer role?

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I just woke up, head hurts, too much to read. I'll read through it after I've got some paracetamol in my system.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For Super Buu it says he absorbs the player to learn their identity. Does the absorption do anything to said player? Or is it essentially a seer role?
    A Role-Cop just learns the entire role.

Let's say animeyay was me again on another AF-themed wolf game so let's say the role cop uses his ability on him.....that player will receive a PM like this:

animeyay:
    Kaitou+
    [Always Sexy] His sexyness makes him lynchproof
    [Hispanic Pride] He may recruit Daken or SigmaSD, once recreuited both members, they will form their own faction.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@November , Interesting. What makes you think that? o.o

@RyuTama

This is not your usual self. What's wrong?
    You think so? Nothing's wrong.

I assumed it was just another Seer role.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Derp, Kaitou already explained it. T_T

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama - Wow. Your trying to play it off now? Lol. He CAUGHT you. Do you not understand his proof? Does nobody understand his proof? TT^TT

@Daken - Alright, why aren't you inputting anything and just being a sitting duck?

@November - That's funny, I was thinking the same thing for you. What makes you think I'm in the cult?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon is the only player who makes any sense here.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

[size=1] @RyuTama - Wow. Your trying to play it off now? Lol. He CAUGHT you. Do you not understand his proof? Does nobody understand his proof? TT^TT
    What proof? Being suspicious of his faction?

"OMG, she can observe and analyze! She must be scum!!"

...okay.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

@Ribbon is the only player who makes any sense here.
    Nope. Neither one of you do. ^^

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What proof? Being suspicious of his faction?

"OMG, she can observe and analyze! She must be scum!!"

...okay.
    I think you completely disregarded my post.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Alright, thanks for the explanation. I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet, but I am a bit suspicious of Ryu. It was kind of odd of him to randomly mention inactive people possibly being Super Buu and then saying Kaitou could be a cultist. But I also get where he is coming from in his previous explanation...

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Thread Information