AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 3 - Discussion

Junior Member x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega has a reputation beyond repute x3demonomega's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 3 - Discussion

So, yeah. I guess this thread is to try and vent, or get answers, above most things.

So, first off, why do you think there should be a season 3? Me? Honestly, I think the ending was more open than most people think. I mean it never really focused on the relationship of Haruhi and Kyon. It was only near the end that they kind of went into that, and it still felt like there was a lot to build on. More stories and shenanigans for them to get themselves into. It didn't feel like an ending. It was very open ended!

Anyway, that's what i think about the matter. And that's also why it puzzles me when someone says they should just leave Haruhi alone now, spend their money on other projects. I don't see it that way at all. There was SO MUCH MORE LEFT. Seriously... Pisses me off.

Your opinion goes down there \/ \/ \/ \/ Have fun!

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 3 - Discussion

If it wasnt for the endless 8 GAZILLION episodes of Season 2 then I could be talking to you here about it. But, alas... xD

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by x3demonomega View Post
    So, yeah. I guess this thread is to try and vent, or get answers, above most things.

So, first off, why do you think there should be a season 3? Me? Honestly, I think the ending was more open than most people think. I mean it never really focused on the relationship of Haruhi and Kyon. It was only near the end that they kind of went into that, and it still felt like there was a lot to build on. More stories and shenanigans for them to get themselves into. It didn't feel like an ending. It was very open ended!

Anyway, that's what i think about the matter. And that's also why it puzzles me when someone says they should just leave Haruhi alone now, spend their money on other projects. I don't see it that way at all. There was SO MUCH MORE LEFT. Seriously... Pisses me off.

Your opinion goes down there \/ \/ \/ \/ Have fun!
    The anime adaptation ended at the 4th volume from the light novel and there are 11 volumes so far so it is bound to get a sequel eventually.

By the way, you should watch the movie because it is the sequel of the second season.

Junior Member vaultboy280 is on a distinguished road vaultboy280's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 09:23 PM
    Threads

Uhm I've never watched it :P but do you guys highly recommend it? I'm just getting back into anime :-3

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vaultboy280 View Post
    Uhm I've never watched it :P but do you guys highly recommend it? I'm just getting back into anime :-3
    Season 1 is highly recommended, very highly rated and its just fantastic. Season 2 watch for yourself and see if you enjoy it lol, cause there are divided opinions on it.

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

Yeah. The ending was barely even an ending. There is definetly more room for stuff to happen in the series. Plus I'd hate to see such a good series die off.

Junior Member Joliet Jack is on a distinguished road Joliet Jack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2015 07:10 PM
    Threads

There seems to be a general misunderstanding when it comes to the anime adaptation from the light novels - just like seasons one and two aren't in chronological order neither are the novels. The anime uses stories from the first six books - 'Endless Eight' & 'The Day of Sagittarius' are in book five, while 'Live Alive' & 'The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00' appear in book six. Book seven (the longest in the series) is a stand alone story that could either be a 7-8 episode story arc or its own feature length film. And the last three books (still unreleased in the US) are one long continuous story. So it would be interesting to see how they produce another season - with two massive length stories and only a handful of standalones remaining...

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't get why the Season 2 got too much criticism.
    For me, Season 2 was genius. The repetitive Endless 8 is the series of episodes that keeps going on and on until it ends with a conclusion that turns the very story of the anime.

Seriously, They should consider Season 3.
    The movie (Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya) ended hinting some romantic feelings from Kyon and Haruhi.. They should focus on the romantic development between characters and blah blah.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

The person who gave Haruhi her voice is hated by Japan and the Haruhi anime is hated by Japan(thanks endless eight). So basically no. There won't be a S3 ever.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information