AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

well no one did a New years one so~!

Happy New Years!
    Featuring: Chinatsu Kairoshi, AkiraRayneRyuu, and....Okami Ryuu (Akira's Alternate Persona!)
    Akira: Hmmm...alright! Who decided it was a good idea to cancel our theater rental?!

Chinatsu: I dont know. *coughs* Okami's! *coughs*

Akira: Whaaa?!

Okami: *smiles innocently* Oops!

Akira: I'ma slap you, b-

Chinatsu: Uhh there's children here..

Akira: *facepalms self* I was gonna say brat....

Okami: No you werent

Akira: Shut up!

Chinatsu: *to the audience* If you know the number to a psychiatric hospital It would be much appreciated..

* A few hours later*

*A newly built stage is in the front yard*

Chinatsu: Dont make me go out like this!

Akira: *pushing her* Goo!!!

Chinatsu: *Goes out wearing a very revealing blue and gold dress* Umm Happy new year! *clears throat* Umm to everyone at Guardian HQ, Thank you for accepting me as your Watcher...Although I am mis- uhh not currently available, I will be sure to deliver uhhh....new years champange and treats! Oh and To the Vagrants, even though you do not like and or know me, Hi! I hope you have a great new year! Oh and Jace..Dont kill me please... *walks off the stage*

*random song plays and dancers and singers come out for the song*

Akira: *after the song* First of all, I would like to thank all of you for I'd like to thank you guys for a great year of suspense, comedy, and drama. I love you all and you make my roleplaying talent flow.

Okami: Okami doesnt think you have any talent~ <3!

Akira: Shut up! Youre the one who set me up with that as-

Chinatsu: Children!

Akira: -Jerk...

Okami: I didnt say he'd be good for you!

Akira: Ima slap you! *starts chasing her with hand ready for a slap*

Chinatsu: *pulls curtain* We have some uh Technical Difficulties

Akira: *comes out with a few blotches of blood on her*

*audience gasps*

Akira: Its Okami's!

*audience sigh of relief and clap*

Okami: *comes out beat up* Okami is gonna hur-

Chinatsu: And thats our Show! -joins hands with them and bows-

*random song happens all about nightmare hunt*

FIN!!!!

Happy new year to all of Nightmare hunt!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Woot, Christmas and New Year Specials! <3

Happy New Year, Nightmare Hunt!

May you all have a wonderful new year, filled with many new experiences! <3 I love you all!

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Valk, I just have to say kudos to Thanatos/Jace. He scares the crap out of me, which means you're really portraying that character in the best way possible!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    Valk, I just have to say kudos to Thanatos/Jace. He scares the crap out of me, which means you're really portraying that character in the best way possible!
    Thanks Janajee but I must say I think he is nothing compared to Sean. He doesn't seem to ever drift away from his path as 'Top Psyco', where as Jace/Thanatos is just a villan.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I'm finally completely back!

But wow. You really miss a lot when you don't get on for a while. I'm glad this isn't the last one I was in. What was it Valkarma? The one by sunnyside. It was actually kind of like nightmare... o.O

Anyways, that one moved like a million posts a day. I would have died if I had had to miss two weeks in that one. *shivers*

Anyway, belated Happy Christmas/New Years/Birthday (Sols)!! Sorry its so late. ;-;

*mumbles* Stupid technology having to blow up all the time and ruin my fun. >.<

Glad to be back! Sorry again for my long post. I think I got verbose over my break. -_-
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

@ CoC: Welcome back, Lady, and happy holidays to you too. Thanks for the greeting!

@ Janajee: I can't agree with you enough. Sean has a purpose, I think - to be crazy. He can be hilarious sometimes too. But Jace seems to seek wanton destruction and he does so in a calculated way. Valk, your characters scare the living hell out of me.

What can I say? RP-ing is truly a magnificent experience. Spending time (and even welcoming the new year) in a virtual reality of anonymous usernames while telling each other stories around a digital bonfire is absolutely whimsical! Roleplay, my friends, is the human culture in step-up. Thank you everyone! I wish you all a great year ahead!
    You too, Sab. Though, I think of a Roleplay as more like a dance. Or a romance. Not in the romantic way, mind you. And not just between our characters, but with the players too. (I hope you get me...?)

I don't know why it's been a bit quiet in the OOC lately. The RP is so full of interesting minds and we all could have an epic discussion about anything under the sun. Take, for example...

What is the name of our town? o___o
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-06-2010 at 06:10 AM. Reason: If you're even reading this tiny message, you really need better things to do in life.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

@janajee: I'd like to get to know Sean deeper hehe.. Glaiza's a nice girl but I'd like to see Sean move about more (Sorry Piers hahahaha)

@Valk: I would have to agree with the posts before me.. Jace is a wonderful character (not wonderful as in delightful and a bucketful of sunshine hehe..) You portray him with skill.. Just enough to hate him and pity him at the same time. It's a feat nonetheless! Great job!

@Sols: Romance? o_o Hm.. Maybe.

And about your question, I'm open to discuss the name of our dreary little town. Even the name of our nut-job mayor, why not!!

(As personal preference though, keeping the town name anonymous gives a certain feel for it. Like... the events can happen in any town..)

Nevertheless, why don't we try.. *drumroll*

THE AMAZINGLY GREENER-PASTURES-ON-THE-NEXT-TOWN Town??

Or MEOW Town for short.. o_o

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL! AMAZINGLY GREENER-PASTURES-ON-THE-NEXT-TOWN
    xD It's like...
    Don't come here! People DIE here!
    The mayor is a nut case!
    The Newspaper prints the most random things!
    And no one's noticing!!!

On the other hand we have GREAT carrot cake and even greater Bishies.
    :3

Oh, the nutty mayor needs a name? I propose George Push. xD
    Jon McKane?
    Lord Gago?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-06-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are bishies in this town? Where? >.>

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, I'm so tempted to name a few.
    A few.
    But I just quoted someone else on that. Really. xD Maybe we'd have more bishies if only they'd stop making an effort to get themselves mauled all the time?

Edit:
    But let's not get on this topic. The last time it became girl talk all the guys shut up for a long time.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-06-2010 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Deleted name :P *laughs* but you know already, don't you?

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

i guess karn is not at the Hq?

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

sup people, just dropping by for the first time since....Ever.
    Who wants pie? *Hands out pie to everyone*

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Thanks Janajee but I must say I think he is nothing compared to Sean. He doesn't seem to ever drift away from his path as 'Top Psyco', where as Jace/Thanatos is just a villan.
    Well he was meant to be crazy, and being crazy is something anyone can do. But scaring people? That's something few people can do to me. And Thanatos, MAAAN Thanatos is SCAAARY. Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    @ Janajee: I can't agree with you enough. Sean has a purpose, I think - to be crazy. He can be hilarious sometimes too. But Jace seems to seek wanton destruction and he does so in a calculated way. Valk, your characters scare the living hell out of me.
    Sean is crazy, and that's why I love writing him! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    @janajee: I'd like to get to know Sean deeper hehe.. Glaiza's a nice girl but I'd like to see Sean move about more (Sorry Piers hahahaha)

@Valk: I would have to agree with the posts before me.. Jace is a wonderful character (not wonderful as in delightful and a bucketful of sunshine hehe..) You portray him with skill.. Just enough to hate him and pity him at the same time. It's a feat nonetheless! Great job!

@Sols: Romance? o_o Hm.. Maybe.

And about your question, I'm open to discuss the name of our dreary little town. Even the name of our nut-job mayor, why not!!

(As personal preference though, keeping the town name anonymous gives a certain feel for it. Like... the events can happen in any town..)

Nevertheless, why don't we try.. *drumroll*

THE AMAZINGLY GREENER-PASTURES-ON-THE-NEXT-TOWN Town??

Or MEOW Town for short.. o_o
    Heeeheee thanks. I do prefer writing Sean at times, but we need to balance the crazy nut do we not? Hahahaha.

THE AMAZINGLY GREENER PASTURES ON THE NEXT TOWN Town.

I LOVE IT!

I declare (even though I have now power to declare so) that THIS would be the name of our town. And even if the GMs decide to use some other name, I'd still call it THAT!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Jana: Then... how about...

'Greener Pastures' Town? xD A town that was once a great grazing site for cattle. Farmers from all around would bring their cows here to graze because the grass is so amazing. Then of course a crazy Vagrant psychopath came in and killed all the cows to cause mass starvation. Now it's the "THE AMAZINGLY GREENER PASTURES ON THE NEXT TOWN Town"?

@Rogue: Thanks for the pie!

(Btw all, I might go on another hiatus when school life finally brings me down and keeps me there. But I'll keep fighting! Hahaha~)

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds good to me. I can barely keep up with one post a day (because of time). Glad you are fighting the good fight and thank you for drawing me back to it ^.^. Much luck in school!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keisei View Post
    i guess karn is not at the Hq?
    Oh I forgot to Pm you sorry. Karn is out the backs having watched Duo drive off. He isn't in the HQ but he is just outside.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-07-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Tried typing to fast and made stupid spelling mistakes
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

This

Quote Originally Posted by Arcady View Post
    There are bishies in this town? Where? >.>
    seriously made me laugh. Hahaha!

@Arcady: Why Arcady, do you not see the many eligible bachelors in our RP? Tsk tsk. A fair warning to our male populace.. WORK IT! XDD

@Sols: Cows.. Pastures! I love it! Taste our Carrot Cake! XDD And dear, please don't strain yourself too much over the posts ya hear? Real life is far more important than RP.. Can't stress it enough! We're here to have fun so let's keep it fun ^^

And.. uhmm...

Mayor Lord Gago.....?? Far relative of Lady Gaga?

I hope I'm not out of line, dear, but I need whatever it is you're smoking. Seems funky. LOL

@Rogue Devil: As always we appreciate your home-made pies! *chomps*

@Keisei: Nope.. Karn is at HQ but he might be busy with the comm link with Duo. I imagine that he's in a private room plotting to burn down the Mainland.. haha (just kidding Karn.. Don't burn it yet!) XDD

[EDIT]

Whoopies! There ya go! Karn's outside! Not yet in the Private-Plotting-of-Mainland's-Destruction Room haha
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-07-2010 at 12:23 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Oh I forgot to Pm you sorry. Karn is out the backs having watched Duo drive off. He isn't in the HQ but he is just outside.
    oh well you never posted anything else unless i red iut wrong you were eating but okay

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sab: Funny, Talli always asks me what the hell I smoke. And I don't even smoke. xD I do drink coffee though. Two sticks to a cup. Maybe that has something to do with the funkiness?

And yes, Lord Gago. I actually know someone named Lord. o_O From where I come from, 'gago' is an insult that means stupid. So the mayor would be... the lord of stupid? xD Fitting, I think. Unless someone has a better name for him?

@Arcady: Sure thing! I'm actually very glad I'm your first interaction. It's something... quite special. ^^ I have to admit, I really like Rivkah. This masculine RP needs someone like her. xD And oh your sig! I really love your sig. Is it a movie? I have to watch it!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you. And as I said in your reps, you are quite good at being completely in character o.o. I love how sweet Aiden is.

It's from a show called Legend of the Seeker, based off the Sword of Truth novels. You can watch it for free on the first site I linked. It's like... the only fantasy TV show around right now which is why I'm so into it. That and I actually read all the Sword of Truth novels. The show is nothing like the books but it is beginning to improve so much that I don't really care, lol. It's a lot more serious than Xena and Hercules but it is still good!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aw! I nearly cried when I was reading this thread. You guys are all super awesome! Thanks for the birthday wishes that I missed. At least I can say, that's probably the most I got the day of my birthday. I feel loved! I thought I would stop by and say hi for once. I have been off in my own lil world. LOL

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

@Infinita: Would you like some pie?

@Sab: Thanks for appreciating the hard work I put into those pies

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since when was there pie?! I would like some please!

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keisei View Post
    oh well you never posted anything else unless i red iut wrong you were eating but okay
    Acctually your right. I didn't even remember posting that bit lol
    I'll post right away any how dude. Sorry about that. But be prepared...

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

LE MINY RETURNS!~ I await the applause, confetti, cheering, and hot bishie waiters that I rightfully deserve!

*crickets*

;__;

Sorry for being away so long everyone, and a very very late Happy New Year wish to you all. I'm glad to be back to RPing. Apologies if my absence caused any delays.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information