AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Create an Anime Globe Slogan Contest (Prize: 30 Dollar Amazon Code)

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Create an Anime Globe Slogan Contest (Prize: 30 Dollar Amazon Code)

Keep it coming guys!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Update: Only 8 days left until this contest officially ends. I'll begin looking through the entered slogans within the next few days.

Keep posting and good luck (:
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member AcuMan is on a distinguished road AcuMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2014 08:29 PM
    Threads

Where anime fans belong.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Keep the articles coming! I need to thank you all for supporting AG and the future it will bring to AF and the anime world as a whole.

Three days left. Starting tomorrow, Kaitou+ and I will look over all of the already posted slogans.

5. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anime Globe- And you thought you knew about good anime

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unless I see an amazing new slogan posted by the end date of this contest, a winner has been crowned.Keep em coming!

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Anime Globe. I can associate a lot of words with that name. Anime is a style of Japanese film and television animation. Globe can refer to the planet Earth, a planet "X" dedicated to anime, a world of anime or a rounded/spherical object. Judging by the planetary rings on the words "Anime" and "Globe", I take it that it refers to planets and the universe. It reminds me of astronomy, but more than that science and technology. Science relates to study and knowledge. So, Anime Globe is like the planet to visit for all things anime because of the dedicated study and knowledge about the said things. Anime scientists are the inhabitants of Anime Globe.

Going back to what I said about astronomy, planets, etc. there is also curiosity and mystery in here. A sense of adventure. People always wonder about the existence of aliens, life on other planets, the existence of our planet and our own selves. At the moment, all we have to hold ourselves to are theories because of the lack of concrete evidence.

I'm doubting if I should use the word "discover" in the slogan because when you discover you find something unexpected; the results come in by surprise. When someone goes to Anime Globe, they're to expect something related to Anime. I would rather go with "Explore", because to explore means to:

So, they would "explore" Anime Globe seeking for Anime news because they want to learn about the things they're interested in. It becomes personal. Hm... Going back to "discover", the content of the news are unexpected, not the news themselves because everyone knows that every day there are new news. So I guess I can use "discover" if blended in well with another concept.

To keep this short, I think I'm gonna go with:

Anime Globe - Explore our Globe and Discover the Anime

Seven words. I chose to go with "Explore our Globe " because the explorers already know that Anime Globe exists since before they explored. If they typed it in the URL or clicked a link in Google, most likely they knew that it would take them to something related to Anime by the name. "Our" specifically because it gives a sense of invitation. It seems as if there is a reward by exploring this planet, and that reward is knowledge.

I went with "and Discover the Anime" because what is discovered is the content of the news stories, which is related to anime. The explorers discover new and unexpected things about anime since as mentioned before everyone expects news, but not the content of them.

I repeat, my slogan is :

Anime Globe - Explore our Globe and Discover the Anime
    Congratulations on the winning the 30 dollar code prize! Thanks for supporting AG and helping us obtain a slogan. Pm Kaitou Ace to obtain your prize!

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Congratulations on the winning the 30 dollar code prize! Thanks for supporting AG and helping us obtain a slogan. Pm Kaitou Ace to obtain your prize!
    Thank you. I am glad I could help.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since the contest has been over, closing thread.

Thanks for the entries everyone~

Closed Thread

Thread Information