AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are your feelings on his character

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love Him!

0 0%
  • Like Him

1 33.33%
  • Dislike Him

2 66.67%
  • Hate Him!

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nnoitra Gilga (Espada #5) Character Discussion

Hybrid View

Junior Member Silver Fang is on a distinguished road Silver Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2012 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nnoitra Gilga (Espada #5) Character Discussion

He didn't appear too much, for those who can't place him, here's a pic of him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a (36).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	36085

What are your feelings on this Espada. He's one of my favorite characters, but alot of people hate him. Do you like or hate him? Why? I would like this to be a nice discuisson of the character. So, please no spamming with "I hate him", "I like him." I mean, really tell what you think of the character.

Here's my feelings on his character, quoted from another site i'm a member of.

Now, he's no Saint and did some bad things. He just had a massive inferiorty complex. But he showed some deepness. His Zanpakuto is "Sacred Grieving Mantis." So, he's grieving for something. Then he talks about how his race is damned regardless and will never have a chance at redemption. This seems to show, he doesn't revel in being what he is. But since he is what he is, he wants to be respected and recognized as a strong warrior of that kind. As oposed to being stuck as something pathetic, then dying a pitifully death w/o so much as leaving any kind of impact that he even existed at all.

He was sadistic with Nel, but it seems out of revenge if anything. He feels she never respected him, looked down on him, and was just a jerk to him in general. But since she had more experience over him on the battle field, he could never best her. Now that he's gotten stronger, he wants to give her her turn on the recieving end of being "weak" and tormented. Nnoitra only had one Fraccion, but he was shown to care for the one he had. Now, he wasn't buddy-buddy and kissy kissy with his Fraccion, but all in all, Nnoitra actually allows Tesla to travel with him and really talks to Tesla. Then when Zaraki got after him, Nnoitra screams for him to run away. And the databook stated Nnoitra grieved for Tesla. It read "Nnoitra's shaken grief is interrupted by Zaraki's call of "Next
    ."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	a (21).jpg‎
Views:	7
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	36084  

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 05:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Default Re: Nnoitra Gilga (Espada #5) Character Discussion

Meh, personally, I didn't like him too much. Most of the other Espada stood out for me a lot better then he did. Probably because he didn't get much airtime as you said.. :/

Member Ezio will become famous soon enough Ezio's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2011 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, i dont really like that character because he was all about reckless fighting and bloodlust. He fights for no reason and he is not even that great at it or at least thats what i think. Besides, what he did to Nel was pretty messed up and Nel was a person i actually liked. Nnoitra is so bad he couldn't even beat her himself he cheated

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 09:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally I didn't like him but I didn't hate him either. His personality is somewhat weird and outrageous in my opinion, I guess it has something to do with his past that made him like that as his Zanpakuto is about grieving so yeah, maybe there was something that happened to him that caused him to be what and who he is. I gotta say though the guy can be a tad bit loony and down right creepy in some ways and freaks me out thinking about, but hey other than that I don't mind him.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information