AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 4 'New Beginnings' Entire Chapter/Episode

Junior Member HourglassofSairia is on a distinguished road HourglassofSairia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2011 09:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ademonsquidbaby

Default Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 4 'New Beginnings' Entire Chapter/Episode

COPYRIGHT© Do not steal it is mean!

this is an entire post of chapter/episode 4! i've divided this one into parts so it will be easier to take breaks, hope you like it.... to understand the story and characters please go to my other threads before this one... thanks!

Chapter 4: New Beginnings Part 1/3
    Akemi was just walking home from the brilliant time she had with her new friends in the café, she was super hungry when they got there but she had then realized she had no money because she threw all she had at the old man earlier that morning because she felt sorry for him, Takeo ended up paying for her and she felt guilty for not being able to pay for herself. Akemi climbed up the stone steps and opened the door to her house.

“Mimi I’m home! Akemi shouted while hanging her bag on the rack, just then Mimi came rushing out of the kitchen with a worried look on her face

“Akemi where have you been!, I’ve been worried sick about you! You’re not hurt are you?” Mimi then started checking Akemi for bruises or bumps.

“Mimi I’m fine I’ve just been out with my new friends” Akemi said with a smile

“Oh that’s great really… wait a minute did you say friends!?, you made some at school today? Oh that’s great! I’m glad you had such a good day today, I’m just cooking dinner and it’ll be ready anytime soon you should go wash ok?” Mimi started pushing Akemi to the bathroom eager to finish her cooking.

Akemi couldn’t help but to think of today, “I can’t believe I made some friends today, it’s like so weird that it would happen today of all days… I wonder what they are all doing now” just then Mimi’s voice boomed through the house “ITS DINNERTIME!” then Mimi started cackling for some reason which made Akemi giggle a little, then Akemi skipped off to get dinner.

Chapter 4: New Beginnings Part 2/3

For the last week Akemi was having the best time of her life, she had friends, no strict parents and the time to herself that she needed, everyday that week she had been going to the student café with her friends and everyday they got closer, she even got asked if she wanted to stay at Kasumi’s tree house tonight which she gladly accepted, then after that they planned to show Akemi the city on the weekend. And also the students at Stoneheart were starting to warm up to her so she was living the dream, but one part of her wish had not come true, she wanted adventure like in the story books she had read, but she knew that one day she would get her wish.

“So Akemi I can’t wait till you stay at my house tonight! It’ll be such fun and I’ll show you my garden too.” Kasumi said excitedly

“Cooome oon Kasumi can I come too? Pleeease?” Shou asked

“Shou if you came I’m pretty sure I would kick you off the tree, which is VERY high up might I add.” Kasumi said irritably “besides you’re not a girl what are you some sort of pervert?” the two then started arguing.

“Do they always fight like this?” Akemi whispered to Takeo.
    “Of course they do,” Takeo whispered back with a groan. “Well I’m going now; Guresuisei and I have to work on our jumping, see you all tomorrow.” Takeo announced and walked off

“Oh bye Takeo senpai, Hope all goes well!” Akemi shouted back to him, he raised his hand in a backwards wave.

“WELL YOU’RE NOT COMING AND I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!” Kasumi shouted violently at Shou. “Come on Akemi san lets go.”

“Ok well we’ll just stop over at my house to get a couple of things first, oh and see you tomorrow Shou!” Akemi said

“Catch you later Akemi chan” Shou winked at Akemi then looked at Kasumi with a smirk “oh and bye Plant hugger.” Then he bolted off

“HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? YOU GET BACK HERE NOW YOU BIG JERK!” Kasumi prepared to chase him but Akemi pulled her away, “don’t worry about him Kasumi Lets go” Akemi mumbled.

Chapter 4: New Beginnings Part 3/3

Akemi was lying in her bed wide awake, she was amazed at how Kasumi’s parents had allowed her to live in her own private tree house which looked like a mansion to Akemi, she also was amazed at Kasumi’s garden which was enormous, all the plants were thriving and Akemi watched Kasumi say goodnight to all her plants.

“I taught myself how to talk to plants when I was little” she had said, “its not hard… you just have to whisper to them and believe it’s going across to their ears.”

But how was that so easy for her? Akemi was thinking to herself, then she realized that all her friends had a special talent; Kasumi could talk to plants, Takeo was excellent at riding horses and Shou could talk to birds. Akemi then wondered if she would have a special talent. “Tomorrow is a big day… and who knows maybe I’ll find my talent soon enough, it’s a new beginning” Akemi smiled and then drifted off to sleep.
    Last edited by HourglassofSairia; 02-08-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Junior Member Midnight_Waters is on a distinguished road Midnight_Waters's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Up a tree in the sky hiding in your dreams
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 4 'New Beginnings' Entire Chapter/Episode

That was sweet. I like this chapter (:
    And now your speech parts are easier to read which is good.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information