Greetings fellow writers and readers.

As you may have noticed, when posting a new thread in this forum there is now a drop-down menu of "prefixes" which can be applied to the thread. This is a new feature which will eventually replace the thread titling system we already have in place. It will make your lives and ours (OminousCloud and myself) much easier. As yet, there are only a few options on the prefix list, but more will be added. If the prefix your writing requires is not on the list, please continue to follow the titling rules as designated. This will make adding the required prefix to the list much easier as well as saving time in editing threads later. I have already edited some of the threads on the main forum page to show you what it will look like. As you can see, with a prefix there will no longer be a need to include the words "Original Fiction:" etc. to your title. Simply choose the prefix and type the title of your writing (and part/chapter if applicable) into the title field.

Simple!

As an additional note, based on what I have seen in the forum since my return, please do remember that we require all writing to be posted in forum default text color. Also, I ask that there be at least one chapter of a story posted in a given thread so as not to flood the page with parts of a chapter. The same applies to anyone posting a great number of chapters at once (think 6+). Please combine some of your chapters into one thread in such a case so as not to flood the page. This is all to allow as many people the spotlight on the front page as possible.

Any questions? Post below! ^^