AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start"

Junior Member HourglassofSairia is on a distinguished road HourglassofSairia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2011 09:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ademonsquidbaby

Default Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start"

COPYRIGHT© Do not steal it is mean!

please read my other threads before this one to understand the plot and the characters... hope you like it!

Chapter 1: Fresh Start Part 1/3

Akemi sat in the waiting room of Stoneheart Private School, she was waiting for her parents to finish talking with the headmaster of the school. She was aware he was currently looking at her school record; she knew that she would definitely get into this school but that wasn’t the part that made her nervous. The real reason as to why she was nervous was because she didn’t have much luck at her last school regarding to friends. She wasn’t very popular at her last school; she would mainly be in the library hitting the books reading tales of adventure and romance though she knew that she would never have any of those things herself. Her father and mother were C.E.O’s of some mega business corporation, because of this she was treated like a mixture of a daughter or a business colleague. Her parents usually left on big business trips leaving her with her housemaids her favorite maid was called Mitsuki but she called her Mimi for short. When her parents were away Akemi would help the maids do the housework, cook, and clean she was also taught to read and write well, but through it all the only thing that she wanted was a normal loving family, that way she would be free…. But she wasn’t the kind of person who would be unthankful for what she had so all she could do was obey her parents.

That moment the door to the principal’s office swung open and out stepped her parents, her mother gave her a cold look and Akemi knew what that meant. Akemi stood up and bowed to the principal he nodded and closed the door. Akemi’s father then said
    “the headmaster is pleased with your academic results and thinks you will be an asset to this school” Akemi was not surprised because she knew that was coming so instead she put on a fake excitement face and did a little dance.
    “You’re starting tomorrow congratulations” her mother said with a smirk.

The limo car stopped in front of the limestone path to Akemi’s estate Akemi jumped out of the car and raced to the front door, she had been anxious to finish the book she was reading she raced up the red carpeted steps, opened and shut her door then leaped on her bed.
    “So Mistress how was the interview did it go well?” Mimi the maid asked.
    “Yes it went well I’m starting school tomorrow” Akemi answered with a tinge of annoyance, she was annoyed because her maid had called her ‘mistress’ instead of calling her by her first name.
    “I’m glad your interview went well mistress I’m pleased to hear that” Mimi smiled ignorant of Akemi’s annoyance.
    “Mimi what did I tell you to call me this morning?” Akemi blurted out.
    “I would like to call you by name mistress but if your parents catch me I’ll surely be fired.” The maid admitted “Well you’re my maid and friend so I say you call me by name!” Akemi shouted. “I’m sick and tired of my parents treating me this way it’s not normal!”
    “they seem to think it is and mistress do be quiet you’ll be in trouble if they are to overhear you talking this way.”
    Akemi let out a groan and then announced “I’m going to sleep now, I’ve had a long day.” The maid nodded then left the room. Akemi turned off the light at her bedside table and let sleep induce her.
    Last edited by HourglassofSairia; 01-18-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Junior Member Midnight_Waters is on a distinguished road Midnight_Waters's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 10:38 PM
    Up a tree in the sky hiding in your dreams
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start" part 1/3

I like it.

The only thing I will say was that n the first paragraph in the first 3 lines the word 'school' was overused

Junior Member HourglassofSairia is on a distinguished road HourglassofSairia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start" Part 2/3

second part of chapter (episode) one hope you like it.... to understand the plot and characters please read my previous threads thank you.

Chapter 1: Fresh Start Part 2/3
    The next morning Akemi woke up to her bedside clock’s alarm, “figures…. Mimi must have set it just before I went to sleep last night.” Akemi thought to herself.
    She then sat up and then rubbed her eyes then she looked at her bedside clock and then frowned, it read 7: AM. She was just about to get up out of bed when all of a sudden she heard a faint rustle then she saw a piece of paper just on the end of her bed. She picked it up and read the neat and formal writing aloud, “To Miss Akemi Ai your Mother and I have left on a business trip we will be returning 5 months from now on August 7th please do well in school and continue to bring honor to the Ai family name from father.” Akemi was relived at this because she had a whole five months to herself…. INCREDIBLE! Akemi got changed as quickly as possible and then opened the door to exit her room when she suddenly bumped straight into Mimi. They both fell on the floor with giggles,
    “so I’m guessing you got the message then…. I'm terribly sorry Akemi” Mimi expression changed into a look of pity.
    “Are you kidding!? I’m as happy as the time we accidently added to much laundry powder to the washing machine, now that was a lot of fun!” Akemi shouted happily.
    “But that’s only because you scared me, by sneaking up on me you caused me to add too much washing detergent, what a disaster!” Mimi said in between hysterical giggles. “So then Akemi care to make Breakfast?” Mimi asked.
    “Okay but I’m making it, my treat!” Akemi added.

“Wow Akemi this dish is exquisite! Where did you learn how to make this?” Mimi asked with an impressed tone. “I found it in a cookbook it’s called French toast and I’m glad you like it!” Akemi beamed. Suddenly something snapped inside Akemi, she had just realized she was supposed to be at school today without thinking she dropped her Knife and Fork and rushed into the entrance hallway, the clock read 8:15: AM, she would be late for school! Her bag was hanging on the rack beside the door the maids had packed all of her lecture books the day before so she was all set. She shouted out to Mimi that she was leaving and then raced out the door into the new town of fresh possibilities.
    Last edited by HourglassofSairia; 08-16-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start" Part 3/3

third part of Chapter (Episode) one hope you like it.... to understand the story and characters please read my previous threads before this one, thanks.

Chapter 1: Fresh Start Part 3/3
    Akemi ran down the path of her estate and stopped when she got to the side walk, she stood in awe of the big city there was so much hustle and bustle on the streets. Akemi began walking, she knew where she was going because her father paid a stranger to show her where the school was, it wasn’t far from her house but there was a lot of traffic so it would take at least 15 minutes to walk there. Akemi walked as fast as she could because if she wasn’t at the school by 8:30 AM then she would miss some of her lecture, which would be shameful to the family name and especially on the first day. Akemi crossed a busy intersection when suddenly something caught her eye, she saw a boy dressed in a similar uniform as her, he had wavy blonde hair and looked like he was around her age she also caught a glimpse of his eyes which were blue. But the thing that interested her the most was that he was riding a grey horse, and on the road too! “He must have some sort of license that allows him to be able to ride a horse on the roads.” Akemi thought to herself. She watched the boy ride out of view, and then she realized she would be late!

Akemi ran as fast as she could she ran past a stall that an old man was watching, when she ran past him she bumped his stall of apples and they all fell to the ground
    “HEY!” The old man cried.
    If she wasn’t in a hurry she would have definitely helped him pick all the apples up, instead she turned around and threw all her money she had and then ran for it. “Come on Akemi you can do this run Faster!” she yelled to herself in her thoughts, before she knew it she was in the school entrance hall she quickly looked at the clock in the reception area “8:35 AM I’m late” she groaned. Next thing she was standing at her classroom door encouraging herself to go in “come on if you don’t go in now you’ll only make yourself later” then she opened the door into the eerie classroom.
    Last edited by HourglassofSairia; 08-16-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Junior Member Midnight_Waters is on a distinguished road Midnight_Waters's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start" Part 2/3

That's my birthday!!!!!!!

and you need to add a line every time someone new speaks

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hourglass of Sairia Chapter 1 "Fresh Start" Part 3/3

nice. although if you're just writing this you would put them all in one thread and update the title each time, it'd be easier to find all the parts

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol i do it one at a time cuz it gives the people somthing to look forward to >.<

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

haha, yeah that's true. I like how you write, any idea as to when the next part will be up? I'm quite enjoying this and I'm getting a sense of what they look like

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

thanks i enjoy writing this is fun, and i'm not shabby with my writing i wont delay and new entries will be posted not long after.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Parts merged. Please post at least one chapter per thread so as not to flood the forum page.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information