AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever gotten ur age wrong??

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Has anyone ever gotten ur age wrong??

Just a few days ago when I was going to my drum class, I was in a train and about to go down in one station, but the train is packed with people. And there was an oba-san holding her kid with her hand, and they were blocking my way out. And then when she noticed me, she mentioned to the kid:

"Let go of my hand first; oji-san will pass through"

Then in my head I was like: "wtf... 'oji-san'?? I'm not even in my 20's!~ XO"

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

When I was 13, A Guy(about 25~years old) started hitting on me in the street. I was like "What??!". I tried to ignore him,but he just didn't go away. And not only that! He even started asking whether I go to 18+ clubs and stuff like that.
    And when I got annoyed and asked him how old does he think I am, he said: About 20, right? That was really shocking. I didn't even look old!
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once I was walking with my 6 years young sister in the town when a drunk person and his drunk little friend came over to us. They stared at us for some seconds and then they asked my sister (again - she is 6 years younger then me!) if she could buy them some alchohol.

/ Here in Sweden you have to be 20 to buy alchohol in the store.

She said that she was to young and said that she couldn't because of that (but she didn't want to either). Then they started to look at me and stared at me for some second.

Alcoholic person 1: Maybe she can?
    Alcoholic person 2: No we can't. She is to young!

To make a young story short: They thought that my 6 year younger sister was older then me, and they thought I was younger then her. My sister was maybe 14 at that time and I was around 20~. 19 perhaps.

Sad sad story ...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

All the time. I'm 20, almost 21, but they think I'm 17 or so. Or some younger. I have been estimated 16 once. Oh boy...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    All the time. I'm 20, almost 21, but they think I'm 17 or so. Or some younger. I have been estimated 16 once. Oh boy...
    We will get our revenge!
    Now when we are still young and fresh its so so...
    BUT when we will get older we will still look young and fresh, and everyone around us will have wrinkles and look like old rotten things ...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

6. Likes Chigumi liked this post
    Senior Member Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 02:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Lassekorup

Oh constantly, people tended to guess that I was a year or two younger than what I was, but now after this amazing hobo look I've gotten me people don't do that so often anymore

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

I got asked for ID for buying a R16 DVD a few weeks ago. What the fudge?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

when i'm with my eldest sister and her son, people would ask me how old my son is >.<
    they think i'm older than my sister 'cause i'm noticeably taller

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I can't stand getting carded when I go to buy a video game. It just irks me. Whenever they ask me for one I always ask the clerk if I get a free pack of cigarretes with the game.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Yeah sometimes people mistake me for being younger than I am. Because I [S]do look younger[/S] am small.

What's worse? Is my parents. Most of the time, especially when they are filling some bio datas or stuff like that they'd ask my brother and I what year were we born on.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

there used to be this one period of time when everyone though i was 18 when i was really 22, it got really annoying especially when i went to america and tried to buy a drink with some friends, urg such annoyance but im glad it's over now

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

oh gawsh, i am always told i look 18 but i'm only 14 >.<

i'm not even in driver's ed yet ._.;

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

yup today a friend of mine thought I was 20 when I'm younger

Junior Member y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h has a reputation beyond repute y o n n a h's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2011 05:26 PM
    Threads

I know some girls and women want to look younger but I hate it. I'm ALWAYS looked at like a 14-year-old. *cough* EXCUSE ME?! I'm an adult, have been for 2 frickin' years! Constantly asked for an I.D., been pulled over numerous times because they think I'm not old enough to drive...I want to be looked at as the 19-year-old that I am. Not fair genetics, not fair... ಥ__ಥ

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

When I was younger people thought I looked older and shop till people even said that I could have bought alcohol and not get asked for proof of age. LOL I never did though as I can't stand most alcoholic beverages anyway except for cider and a few wines

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Recently I was asked to bring out my ID just to purchase spray paint. o_o So I pulled out my ID and they thought it was fake. For a moment I was in trouble until it took them a while to prove my ID is real. After that sh*t, they asked me if I want to buy, I said no. >_> They wasted my time because I was telling the truth and I was angry. I got my older friend to buy spray paint. I had to retouch some stuff, it's why I needed it.

Banned Forum / Chat chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2012 12:04 AM
    Threads

yup...
    when i was in high school, they thought i was in college or something....
    Last edited by chachaboru; 05-08-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Member Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2011 07:49 PM
    Threads

They get my age wrong all the time. They usually think I'm much younger than I am and have trouble believing I'm this old. But I wouldn't say it's good or bad, at the moment. It's not good, because it's not netting me anything special. And it's not bad, because it doesn't have a negative influence on my life. I suppose it'll be good if I'm 40 and still look like I'm in my 20's.

Senior Member Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Blue Saber Pluto Garnet Orb Pen
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2015 01:30 PM
    Threads

I usually pass for about 17-18 if we're talking about looks. According to the way I speak/act, I can pass for 17 or older sometimes n.n;; I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing really, but it depends on how you look at it, no?
    || Uta's MellBell & Xanfiore's Imouto ||

Junior Member trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu has a reputation beyond repute trunkiu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 04:13 PM
    Threads

ALL THE TIME! I'm short so I look a bit younger than my age. Plus, I'm friends at school with a lot of kids in the grade below me, so that throws people off my age too. xD

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone, has gotten my age wrong it's ridiculous even my parents! lol

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Plenty of times. Combination of my ossum beard, sweet 'stache and deep voice makes people think I'm in my 30's, but when I trim the beard down they think I'm in my teens (I got a babyface ). At least till I talk. Then they just get a confused look on their face.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It happens sometimes, when I was 17 people said I looked 21 and now that I am 21 people say 17.

*sighs*
    -TWM-

Member Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2011 02:00 PM
    Threads

Usually when I pay for liqour. I assume when they ask for ID they think I'm younger but 90% of the time they figure I'm older then 21. I look my age I think if not younger.

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone thinks I'm like 20. O_O

Closed Thread

Thread Information