Not sure if this thread is in the right place... Oh well. Anyway, a friend and I recently made up a game. We each drafted ten fictional characters/groups of characters and decided to have a battle between them. The rules were that each character could only attack one other character, any give character could only be used once per round, and any injuries sustained stay every round.
The teams are like so: (Underlined = Eliminated Already)
- V from V for Vendetta
- The Emperor from The Star Wars Trilogy
- The Ghostbusters from The Ghostbusters 1 and 2
- Neo from The Matrix Trilogy
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex from Jurassic Park
- The Aliens from Independence Day
- Lex Luthor from Superman
- The 300 Spartans from 300
- Spiderman from Spiderman
- Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe
My Friend's Team
- Superman from Superman
- The Na'Vi from Avatar
- The Incredible Hulk from The Incredible Hulk
- The Thing from The Fantastic Four
- The Gondor Ghost Army from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe
- Legolas from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Yoda from The Star Wars Trilogy
- Zombie Hordes from assorted zombie movies
- The Joker from The Dark Knight
So far the matchups have gone like this:
Superman vs. Lex Luthor, Luthor Victory
The Independence Day Aliens vs. The Na'vi, Pyrrhic Independence Day Aliens Victory
The Ghostbusters vs. the Gondor Ghost Army, Pyrrhic Gondor Ghost Army Victory
The T-rex vs. The Incredible Hulk, Hulk Victory
So, first question is: Who do you think will win ultimately?
The current matchup is Yoda vs. Neo. This is where I really kinda need help, because we're having difficulty deciding who will be the victor. The situation is as follows:
Neo and Yoda are in the Matrix in an abandoned New York City. They start on opposite ends. Yoda keeps his force powers/Lightsaber. Neo has the two guns that he has in the lobby scene of the first Matrix. These cannot be deflected, but can be blocked. He also has all of his "one" powers.
Anyway, vote on who you believe will win for that matchup, and preferably give a reason.