AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign up: A&D fight for life

Member rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2011 11:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign up: A&D fight for life

In the world of humans, demons, angels, and monsters, there's powers beyond anyone could imagine. One day, the Angelic Kingdom was attacked by a band of demons. The Angels quickly rid of them, for they were weak, Angel's sent a letter telling the Demons what had happened, and asked why they would attack them. But they never got a letter back, but that some day, the angels were attacked by hundreds apon thousand upon hundreds of thousands of demons and monsters. The Angelic Kingdom, was not ready for this attack, when they tried to fight back, they quickly lost. The Demons, showed no mercy in killing in each and every of them, the destroyed the kingdom, and took over it, they had thought they had killed every single last of them but they didn't know only a few excaped into a undergound, into a supply basement that had a tunnel leading out. (This is were everyone's characters meet if they chose to be on angel).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There will be plot advancings, but their might be some that will lead you back, but will get you farthe, though there are some that you will not like, but i will not tell you them...yet. You will have to wait and find out in the story.
    Many characters will die, don't worry, you can make a new one, unless you just want to sit back and watch what happens to everyone else.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You character can be made anyway you want it you be, anyways, there are many different monsters, you can choose from or can just make on up. Demons: Their are 3 types of demons. 1: the weakest ones, are ones that just evolved out of becoming a monster, and still looks like one. 2: These ones are alot stronger then #1 demons, they have wings and horns and almost look like demons. 3: The most powerful demons, they look like humons, except they have wing (wings are optional), and very larger source of energy and were dark clothing. Angels: Are born from when a human dies and goes into the after life. Angels are like #3 demons, they look like humans except they have wings(optional) and are usually were light clothing. Your character must have one major ability. 3 normal abilities as in element to control over, and 2 minor abilities. (I will make an exampe sheet at the bottem).
    Character time, I do not care how long you character registration is, but it must in clude this.
    Name : (must have first name, but it dosn't have to have a last name, only if you wish for it to)
    Abilities : Majo r:
    Normal :
    Minor :
    Appearance : (I prefer pictures, but if you don't want to, you don't have to, but if you post a picture and you want stuff added to it, like weapons, etc. you can just describe them next to the picture.)
    HistoryYou can make it however long you want it to be, thats all I have to say about that)
    The major abilities are, Holy: only angles can use, no half-breed can use. Darkest: Only #3 demons can use, no halfbreed can use this. Nion: Any person can use this: Caonic: Any person can use this. Flare: Any person can use this also.
    Normal Abilities: (Basically these are elements) Fire, water, earth, air, ice, plasma, metal, agricultural, lava.
    Minor: Teleport, invisible, mind reader, shape shifter.
    Sorry i don't alot of them, but anyways if you can pm if there is a certain Ability you would like. I'll describe the Major Abilities.
    Holy: Is basically light, it can burn, blind, you can basically do anything with it, cause it is energy.
    Darkest: Is black energy, that you can do anything with, like Holy.
    Nion: Is able to summon, monsters attack anything.
    Caonic: Is able to control someone, mind and body, and make them do anything.
    Flare: Is like fire and plasma formed together, one strike can obliterate anything.
    Example (Technically not cause this is my character sheet, for my character, but she is just a minor character, she will be kind've doing her own thing)
    Name: Panoramia Astrapez
    Abilities: Major: Holy
    Normal: Water, plasma, agricultural
    Minor: Shape shifter, and Teleport.
    Appearance:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anime_AngelGirl_3-1.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	35753
    History: She was born from the death, of Salin Maria Arona. Panoramia loves to eat, even though she dosn't have to, she loves the smell of orange blossems. Anyways, when she was born a woman took her in and took care of her, she went to school for training, and about the universe. She learned, more then she expected. She did so excellent she got out of school when she was 364, most people got out whent there 674. Anyways, she moved in with her best friend, when her best friend finally got out of school. They did everthing together. Panoramia, became the super intendent of the schools until, when the war started. She was walking home from work, and the sky darkened for her. She heard an explosion, and screaming, she didn't want to find out what if was so she shaped shifted into a tiny snake and slide her way to a door, then she shaped shifted her self back, then she opened the door, their where stairs infront of her, she ran down them, and them that led to a cellar, she went into the cellar, closed the cellar door and ran over to the stone wall that had scribbles on it, she then started chanting ancient words, then the door opened and had stairs leading down, she ran down them, to another door to the bottem, she heard the stone wall close behind her. When she got to the door, she opened it and went in.
    Last edited by rena yamanaka; 12-17-2010 at 04:51 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: Sign up: A&D fight for life

Sounds interesting but you need to get this approved by LadyPserentiy before you can post this up.

Member rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2011 11:31 PM
    Threads

So I have to pm her about it? I thought you put it on here then she approves it. I must've read the rules wrong...

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes it's a PM ^_^
    I'm quick to respond to them at the moment, so feel free to send them over.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information