AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim thread.

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim thread.

Actually...I'm saying that I dug Daggerfall and Oblivion is a joke in comparison....and most creative game makers you know? Once again maybe back in the day with Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth or Morrow Wind. Also though Morrow Wind came out a year before it's really not nearly as awesome as Gothic 2...so please don't call me ignorant with your Bethesda fan boy action....They really haven't made anything truly unique and awesome since 2005. I mean don't get me wrong I enjoyed New Vegas a good bit but, the only thing Bethesda really did for that was create the engine, Obsidian which is remnants of the good old interplay/black isle team actually wrote the game and designed the game play.

P.S. What does wow have to do with any of this? I've never played WoW
    Oh. I thought you were saying all the games are the same. You have a very dry, rough and spiny sense of humor :{.

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

In this thread, I swear to not treat Skyrim (sounds like a new NBA Jam title) like I did Oblivion. I swear to not play it once and then never play it again.

Unless it comes at a time when here's tons of other games out there that I want to play. Then all bets are off.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    They'd better keep that thing where the NPCs stare at you with hollow, soul-piercing eyes while they speak.
    @Eris: Oh no it's a guard! ... MUST... TURN... AROUND... AND.... SPEAK TO HIM!!!

"STOP! It's all over lawbreaker!!"

AW CRAP! ;-;

Senior Member Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2011 12:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SonOfSputnik

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitomon View Post
    Oh. I thought you were saying all the games are the same. You have a very dry, rough and spiny sense of humor :{.
    Not at all I just don't want to see them continually rehash and water down a series when they could continue a series that never even got a sequel (CoCDCoE) or even throw something new out into the ring. I'm sorta bored with the same old rehashing of games series and the Eldar Scrolls is certainly a prime offender.

Senior Member Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2011 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Not at all I just don't want to see them continually rehash and water down a series when they could continue a series that never even got a sequel (CoCDCoE) or even throw something new out into the ring. I'm sorta bored with the same old rehashing of games series and the Eldar Scrolls is certainly a prime offender.
    Yeah, I think to get something new they should produce more original franchises because developers of already existing game franchises prefer to take a more conservative approach to their games to not risk upsetting the expectations of the already established fan base.
    Just imagine Call of Duty with less scripted events or even something like introducing bullet drop. On the subject of The Elder Scrolls I think that I like many people have gotten into the series via Oblivion and it has been a few years since that game has been released so honestly I do not think that gamers are tired of the gameplay, but I think that people just may eventually get burned out by yearly releases of very similar games like the Call of Duty series. Or at least I hope they will so we can have some innovation.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultor grissom View Post
    On the subject of The Elder Scrolls I think that I like many people have gotten into the series via Oblivion and it has been a few years since that game has been released so honestly I do not think that gamers are tired of the gameplay, but I think that people just may eventually get burned out by yearly releases of very similar games like the Call of Duty series. Or at least I hope they will so we can have some innovation.
    This.

One of the reasons games like pokemon have been around so long, despite there being very little in the way of actual ground breaking change between games is the fact that the series have been around for so long, that most people haven't played the game from the very first one. I know I most certainly have played a sequel to a series without ever touching the original. In that regard, I don't think you can really blame developers for cutting short the long term players, but at the same time, I do think that it's justified to pressure them to shift gears and try something different.

Even the best songs get annoying if you've listened to them too many times, and games are more less the same in that regard.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

I`ll buy it, hope my pc still works when it comes xD
    Hope it`s like Morrowind, no gps system, that you actually have to read the info on the quests and explore to find the objective. Exploring is so much fun xD

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

One of the reasons games like pokemon have been around so long, despite there being very little in the way of actual ground breaking change between games is the fact that the series have been around for so long, that most people haven't played the game from the very first one. I know I most certainly have played a sequel to a series without ever touching the original. In that regard, I don't think you can really blame developers for cutting short the long term players, but at the same time, I do think that it's justified to pressure them to shift gears and try something different.

Even the best songs get annoying if you've listened to them too many times, and games are more less the same in that regard.
    If Elder Scrolls ever gets as bad as Pokemon, I am going to reproduce the actual Elder Scrolls themselves and wipe myself with them.

That being said, I hope Skyrim rules and doesn't suck. I've never played any Elder Scrolls game that actually sucked other than Oblivion, but then again, I've only played Redguard, Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion. I'd actually like to see the Empire get overthrown. They've been sitting on their high horses for long enough. Who's with me on that?

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yukitomon: You're on my list. The list of haters. >:/

Member Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 03:21 PM
    Strawberryavenue 97; High Heaven first door second floor; behind the bookshelf;
    Threads

I totally agree with you, Yukitomon! Especially with my last experiences with Fallout 3, but that's another topic.

"If Elder Scrolls ever gets as bad as Pokemon" - Lets not hope for that!

Actually I was wondering why the map looks so small? It doesn't look like it could be compared with Cyrodiils map!

Senior Member Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2011 11:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't w8 for this game, I'll miss school so much

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@Yukitomon: Only one you're missing is Arena.

And Oblivion wasn't that bad after you downloaded a few mods/patches to fix the issues the initial game had. And I still find Sheogorath to be a riot. Besides, the series has developed a massive mod community so even if the game has issues in a month there would be mods to fix said issues.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 01-07-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder what the UI and such are gonna look like when it comes out. That's like one component of the game that I really focus on for some reason. Oblivion's UI kinda sucks, even moreso once I changed it on my PC. Heck, even the magic animations sucked. Like 3 animations, rehashed for each element and whatnot. Still though, it'll be fun to play, assuming I'm not still playing Vegas like I have been since I got it on release day.

Not really. I'll find something else to play before then.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Senior Member Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	191262-header1.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	36987 Click image for larger version

Name:	ElderScrollsVmaid.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	36988 Click image for larger version

Name:	ElderScrollsVSkeletons.png
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	36989 Click image for larger version

Name:	elder_scolls_v-3.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	36990

Dragons? Dual wielding weapons? New engine? improved NPC characters? wind moving the vegetation? My-my.

http://nerdreactor.com/2011/01/10/el...tion-revealed/

Member Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 03:21 PM
    Strawberryavenue 97; High Heaven first door second floor; behind the bookshelf;
    Threads

@Ultor
    are those scans from the new game, V? It doesnt look that different from Oblivion! (especially the 2nd picture which states that the characters now show "more emotion" - i cant really see t h a t in the picture of the woman.. hmm..)

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I really like the two combat thingy. Now fighting and casting isn't such a bad thing. But will there be mounted combat?
    Also the leveling system. As long as it's not like Oblivions I'm happy.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Strawberry View Post
    @Ultor
    are those scans from the new game, V?
    They sure are. As for the leveling.

Here is a scan of how the leveling system may look like. Click image for larger version

Name:	ElderScrollsVDualWield.jpg
Size:	791.7 KB
ID:	37046
    It kind of looks like the one from Oblivion with better looking artwork

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skyrim

Level scaling in Skyrim not like Oblivion

By: Matt Grandstaff (community manager)
    Date: 2011-01-08 09:22:45
    Since people are asking, wanted to briefly touch on level scaling. All our games have had some amount of randomness/levelling based on player level. Skyrim's is similar to Fallout 3's, not Oblivion's.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh. that's nice.

Bah, double posting for info.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...art-video.aspx
    Dragon Shouts:
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...on-shouts.aspx
    A bit old but HD scans for those who don't know or have access for Gameinformer

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index....s/page__st__70

Scroll to the middle of the thread.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 01-21-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

er, bump. o_O;
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

Now this game is gonna make me become the same as a WoW nerd, ive been addicted to Oblivion for the longest time now, making new characters, finding out different tactics to killing monster. Ive already reserved this game and i cannot wait until it comes out. I really wanna see if they are adding any new ranged weapons like crossbows or throwing spears or something. GRRR NEED MORE INFO AND HOPEFULLY SOME GAMEPLAY VIDEO SOON OR IM GONNA FREAK!!!!
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh I have answered in this :P

Skyrim looks like a cold country from the pic op posted, just as I`m hoping xD
    Looking forward to finding out what we can do with the dragons, hope it`s not just killing them.

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

To be honest I haven't played through an Elder Scrolls game completely. I have Morrowind with the expansions and I haven't finished it. I've never played Oblivion but I do desire to. I like some rpgs, but I just didn't have the motivation to finish up Morrowind.

Do I wanna play Skyrim? Yes.
    Would I finish it? I'd try.
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by manslayer101 View Post
    To be honest I haven't played through an Elder Scrolls game completely. I have Morrowind with the expansions and I haven't finished it. I've never played Oblivion but I do desire to. I like some rpgs, but I just didn't have the motivation to finish up Morrowind.

Do I wanna play Skyrim? Yes.
    Would I finish it? I'd try.
    I did all missions in Oblivion. There was over a 100 xD
    I like to explore.
    I even did the Shivering Isles missions and the Knights of the Nine mission.
    I`ll probably do every mission in Skyrim too, with help of course :P

Ah so looking forward to play in that country, it looks really cold on the map posted here xD
    And I`m really curious about how this will be a continuation to Oblivion, I`ve read some rumours about that somewhere else.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    I did all missions in Oblivion. There was over a 100 xD
    I like to explore.
    I even did the Shivering Isles missions and the Knights of the Nine mission.
    I`ll probably do every mission in Skyrim too, with help of course :P

Ah so looking forward to play in that country, it looks really cold on the map posted here xD
    And I`m really curious about how this will be a continuation to Oblivion, I`ve read some rumours about that somewhere else.
    you would have to read the novels in order to figure out the continuation story, i just finished reading the first elder scrolls book and i cant wait for the second one. i hope it comes out before skyrim
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information