AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here I go!

Junior Member therolyte has a spectacular aura about therolyte has a spectacular aura about therolyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2013 07:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: therolyte

Default Here I go!

I lack.... FOCUS!!! I always try over and over to make these sig topics work but after a few days I always forget where I posted... so this time... I'm setthing this topic as my home page of my browser! >D

Basically recently I decided to make signatures... at first it was for fun because I'm not into making them. Then all of a sudden my guild wanted me to make them a few. I shrugged and said sure why not. But now I really want to get better at it! I don't want my guildmates to run around with bad sigs x.x They say they love it but I want to improve and make it so they're always happy.

Enough ranting here are the latest(as in basically the first LOL I'm pretty new at this) ones I've made.

This one I got from messing around... and I thought it kind of fit me but no one liked it haha.

That's all for now. :3
    Last edited by therolyte; 12-11-2010 at 06:48 PM.
    The terror! -still in construction!-

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Default Re: Here I go!

First one: One of your weaker ones. I'm not a big fan of your color composition, it seems kind of monotone which makes it boring to look at. The lack of depth is unfortunate, but I suppose not all tags need great depth. I think the weakest part is a lack of a foreground. It's all background, and your background is just a gradient with brush-spam. You could have really spiced it up with some nice effects in the foreground. I think the weakest aspect of the tag, though, is the typography. It's too far from the focal and especially with the stroke you have there, it takes attention away from the focal. Unless your tag is really text-based, this is no what you want. (Plus I'm not a big fan of overdoing the effects on text.) Still, it's more creative than a lot of tags I see these days. I'll give it a 4/10.

Second one: You're improving here. The tag is prettier to look at, largely due to your color composition. Your depth and typography have also improved a great bit here, though I think your typography still needs to be a little closer to your tag... My main issue here is still the lack of a foreground. This is a tag that really needed one, it being composed the way it was. Another thing that bothers me is the lack of flow, which I think a gone foreground could have facilitated. Without flow, the whole tag simply seems too busy. I'll give this one a 5/10.

Third one: This one is your best. Interesting color composition, decent depth, not too busy like your last two, and it has a decent foreground. While I feel your execution was a little off, it's a solid tag. 7/10

Fourth one: Your typography is the best on this one because it adds to the flow of the tag. Your color composition is nice, and in this sort of tag you don't really need a foreground. Still, it does feel a bit too busy. For that, you get a 6/10.

Fourth one: Better than your first, but worse than all of your others. I think in this case it's your composition. It's simply so dull, there's no foreground, your color composition has returned to a monotone, you lack a foreground, and the misuse of your gradient kinda ruins it for me. Still, your typography is better than most people's and most of my praises of your first tag also apply. I'll give it a 5/10.

Fifth one: (Disgaea) You've reverted to brush spam and that annoying transparency that seems to be so popular. Your typography has gotten worse and you still lack a solid foreground. I'm not a fan of your color composition here, either. The flow is way off, and the focal is confused and busy. 2/10

Junior Member therolyte has a spectacular aura about therolyte has a spectacular aura about therolyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by under the rain View Post
    First one: One of your weaker ones. I'm not a big fan of your color composition, it seems kind of monotone which makes it boring to look at. The lack of depth is unfortunate, but I suppose not all tags need great depth. I think the weakest part is a lack of a foreground. It's all background, and your background is just a gradient with brush-spam. You could have really spiced it up with some nice effects in the foreground. I think the weakest aspect of the tag, though, is the typography. It's too far from the focal and especially with the stroke you have there, it takes attention away from the focal. Unless your tag is really text-based, this is no what you want. (Plus I'm not a big fan of overdoing the effects on text.) Still, it's more creative than a lot of tags I see these days. I'll give it a 4/10.

Second one: You're improving here. The tag is prettier to look at, largely due to your color composition. Your depth and typography have also improved a great bit here, though I think your typography still needs to be a little closer to your tag... My main issue here is still the lack of a foreground. This is a tag that really needed one, it being composed the way it was. Another thing that bothers me is the lack of flow, which I think a gone foreground could have facilitated. Without flow, the whole tag simply seems too busy. I'll give this one a 5/10.

Third one: This one is your best. Interesting color composition, decent depth, not too busy like your last two, and it has a decent foreground. While I feel your execution was a little off, it's a solid tag. 7/10

Fourth one: Your typography is the best on this one because it adds to the flow of the tag. Your color composition is nice, and in this sort of tag you don't really need a foreground. Still, it does feel a bit too busy. For that, you get a 6/10.

Fourth one: Better than your first, but worse than all of your others. I think in this case it's your composition. It's simply so dull, there's no foreground, your color composition has returned to a monotone, you lack a foreground, and the misuse of your gradient kinda ruins it for me. Still, your typography is better than most people's and most of my praises of your first tag also apply. I'll give it a 5/10.

Fifth one: (Disgaea) You've reverted to brush spam and that annoying transparency that seems to be so popular. Your typography has gotten worse and you still lack a solid foreground. I'm not a fan of your color composition here, either. The flow is way off, and the focal is confused and busy. 2/10
    Woa thanks for the awesome feedback. I'm not sure how to do foreground... or background like you were talking about. Like I said I really am new to this. I basically opened photoshop and started playing around with pictures... As for flow... do you mean the direction the tag is going? I guess I don't really understand how that works either. I'll try looking at some tutorials.

Also in regards to the transparency, she actually requested for it. I had no real choice in that matter.
    Last edited by therolyte; 12-13-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Quote Originally Posted by therolyte View Post
    Woa thanks for the awesome feedback. I'm not sure how to do foreground... or background like you were talking about. Like I said I really am new to this. I basically opened photoshop and started playing around with pictures... As for flow... do you mean the direction the tag is going? I guess I don't really understand how that works either. I'll try looking at some tutorials.

Also in regards to the transparency, she actually requested for it. I had no real choice in that matter.
    Alright. I'm simply not a particular fan of the style.

As for a foreground, it's basically like putting effects in the background but putting them above the render in a way that looks aesthetically appealing.

Senior Member TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Gurren Drill Decepticons 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: theNOPANTSdemon Steam ID: feiandstuff

Not bad at all. Everyone has their own style that works for them. I'm sure that if I posted up my work on here I'd receive quite a bit of harsh critique because I create in my own way.

1) Quite interesting. I feel like there's a flow to it, mostly due to your use of curving brushes, and the nature of the stock image. It's of a fairly average quality in itself: while I've seen better, it's not the lowest rung of the ladder by far.

2) Right off the bat, this could do without the border. I feel that brighter colors should not be constrained by a border, while borders add to some of the darker-colored works that I've seen very well. I approve of the background, although I would have gone a different way, the contrast is nice to see in the image.

3) Very nice. The overall composition of it is seamless, the layering is very well done, and the border (although you could have done without it) does help to hold the image together. One thing to note: in your later images you use the technique of having a subject pass over a border; this image could also benefit from that effect.

4) Interesting. I do like the technical feel of it, but I feel that a border was not needed here. You could have not cropped out the top of the subject's head, set the background behind her, and let the shadowing set up contrast in the image instead. It's a nice piece, but it doesn't meet its full potential.

5) Beautiful. The color scheme works well, there is plenty of contrast, the subject isn't cropped to death, and the border draws the viewer in. Not to mention that I like the typography you used. Very well done.

6) It's fun to experiment, but the pattern detracts heavily from the subject. This is probably my least favorite of these.

7 and 8) I prefer 7, as it has higher contrast and saturation (I like bright colors). The brushes are a nice touch, and the technique of having a subject cross the border is always a plus in my book. Also, your typography is nice as usual. Very well done.

I hope this helps you! Keep up the good work.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

You have earned my approval. Well done so you're not going to get bashed by my criticism. Thats a first I think. Personally I like your style. Liking your style or not is a personal choice and not criticism so don't let what someone says about your style effect you too much.

#1 [red "arlus"]: This one is nice. Has a consistent flow to it image and background wise. However the font is sort of like a sore thumb. Maybe choosing a more suiting font or a darker color would've been better in that case. The overall contrast is good in this image too.

#2[blue kanaey]: Very nice. Correctly sharpened and the contrast is used in all the right places. Text fits into it really well everything ties together to make a good piece as a whole. Though in the BL corner it's really jumbled in that area as apposed to the rest of the sig.

#3 [space looking one]: Personally this is my least favorite [besides the experiment sig] To me the dots and clutter in the foreground is sort of unbalanced from the background. Maybe having a few brushes or effects coming out from behind him as well would better help balance it. Otherwise it just looks plain and seem like not a whole bunch of effort was placed into this work.

#4 [Blue futuristic girl]: Typography is always hard go get to work correctly. The consistency between the render and the colors choosen is decent. The way you placed her where as to show more of her body AND in the same direction of the text is always good to have.

#5 [two color eyed girl]: This one looks nice. But it's simple. Contents are as followed... Exctraction/render > Dropshadow.... Background>Possible gradient overlay if it did not come like so.. Thats it. It's a really nice signature and it's balance and everything but it really only has 3 components. Extraction... Background... and text.

#6 [Disgaea]The first one looks overly color burned or something. But the second is very nice and easy on the eyes. I love all aspects of it. Very well done.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 12-15-2010 at 05:24 AM. Reason: I had accidentally typed what was in bold at the end of sig 1 it was meant for sig 2. So I moved it.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mm well I think all criticism is good criticism. And yeah the one with the space like thing. I didn't spend time on at all haha~ Well I actually ended up making it really flat with just a simple black bg in the end. I don't know how to add things without making it look busy. x_x I'm fascinated by those simple looking signatures that apparently have 30+ layers to it.

This one I did really quick to replace my current one... when I make my own I'm never happy with it.

Last edited by therolyte; 12-15-2010 at 01:04 AM.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

With your latest signature, I just find it okay, however there could be a couple of things you could do to it.

From what I see in your current signature you're using right at this very moment, I see your type has some kind of a white background, you can do that as well. But the only different thing is that I suggest that you should use colours behind the text that could help it stand out a little. Get what I mean? If not... dude, forgive me. I'm kind of tired at this very moment.
    Try to experiment in different kind of text and other positions or it'll look repetitive, make it to the point that it'll look real artistic. You have potentials. ^^

I like your style, its real simple and I do say its well done. (: And also putting a little depth on it wouldn't be so bad either. I'm looking forward on seeing your other stuff. <3 Keep it up.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    With your latest signature, I just find it okay, however there could be a couple of things you could do to it.

From what I see in your current signature you're using right at this very moment, I see your type has some kind of a white background, you can do that as well. But the only different thing is that I suggest that you should use colours behind the text that could help it stand out a little. Get what I mean? If not... dude, forgive me. I'm kind of tired at this very moment.
    Try to experiment in different kind of text and other positions or it'll look repetitive, make it to the point that it'll look real artistic. You have potentials. ^^

I like your style, its real simple and I do say its well done. (: And also putting a little depth on it wouldn't be so bad either. I'm looking forward on seeing your other stuff. <3 Keep it up.
    Oh yeah haha well actually I made the first one in a rush. And then the Christmas one was the one I really wanted. Since it's near the holidays. I usually don't use the same pattern in more than one signature.

What kind of color should I put I wonder?

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You're good with the colours that matches with the signature. If you want to go for something unique, use some colours that would go well with the other. Such as red font, green outline, etc. Just for the fun and creativity of it.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The last two are my favourite they're just so perfect in my opinion, the only suggestion I have is the third one looks a little empty but other then that the rest are amazing.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Here's a recent one from me... more transparency. Cause I dunno I liked it on this one. >_<

And a matching one for my sub leader!

Last edited by therolyte; 12-30-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I like your last two signatures, very clean cut.
    I never seen a style like that, I can tell you don't use the same style over and over again, thats a plus.

But overall I think you should work on blending some of your signatures, some seem pretty flat and slapped on with nothing or just a drop shadow.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more from you.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Uhh How bout this one?

I got a little lazy at one part of it.. I wonder if anyone can guess where haha xD

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I really love your new signature, looks amazing to me, probably because I havent seen something like that before. The only thing I don't like is the placement of the font, maybe it would look better in one of those curved lines around her?

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by therolyte View Post
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5566/anotheralice.png
    I got a little lazy at one part of it. I wonder if anyone can guess where haha xD
    "Alice"?
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-02-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: don't uote images kay thanks bye

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh yeah it's for a friend named Alice. I didn't like the placement of the name either. That's where I got lazy. Here's another one I spit out because she said she didn't like the previous signature.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

To be honest the text isn't that bad. I just dislike the blue background because there doesn't seem to be any blue anywhere else. Maybe change it to red or brown or something that'll match the rest of the sig better. I'm really liking your style, but I'd like to see you change it up a little.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Here's a redo of my signature. I tried changing it from just throwing a pic on the sig.

Last edited by therolyte; 01-08-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Posted the wrong one.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love both sets of the eyes! I would of tried to mess around with the colors more in the image, cause there's too much brown in the signature already.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Awh but I like brown... QQ

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

I definitely like your style, keep up the good work.
    And I definitely like your new signature. ^^

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well I got... REALLY simple with this one. Since the requester asked for simple. She seemed to love it >_> But yeah...

Last edited by therolyte; 02-03-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Noticed an out of place pink glow on the bottom.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the border, and it is simplistic. It's good that the person likes it.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Redesigned my avatar. Since the previous one was too simple. Someone asked Serated to make a tutorial for it x.x Somewhat flattered by I want to see what I can do as well.

Here is the one I'm using right now.

The red on the left signifies me being the leader. The emblem on the right is our guild emblem created by one of my gifted members.
    Last edited by therolyte; 03-01-2011 at 05:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information