AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The 2010 AnimeLyrics.com Awards

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Default The 2010 AnimeLyrics.com Awards

Welcome to the 2010 edition of the AnimeLyrics.com Awards!

From this year onwards, the AL Awards are given out each year to recognize those who have contributed a great amount of effort to the AnimeLyrics website. I, AzureDark, as the active admin of AL and >.> <.< sole judging committee for the awards this year, have created this award to give something back to the people who have helped restore AnimeLyrics to becoming the premium source of anison and related lyrics.

There are three levels of awards; Bronze, Silver and Gold, in order of increasing prestige. There can be multiple winners of the Bronze and Silver levels, but there can be only one for the Gold Award, such user will be the Transliterator (if only Lv.1) or Translator of the Year.

In addition to a commemorative medal from the Awards functionality of the forum, there will be various prizes and privileges awarded to the winners.

We will begin the show with the awarding of the Bronze level.

Bronze Award Foreword

Transliterations make up the bulk of AL; they are of great usage in karaoke and makes the song singable. Transliteration is not as easy as it looks, too - with alternate readings and figuratives confusing everyone on top of the loanwords, proper spacing and verb forms, one can easily make a grief mistake. But new songs pop up every month from new anime and their character CDs and OSTs. For AL to be the first place where people find lyrics they're looking for, it's a question of time right after the CD's release date. This is the true gruntwork that people overlook; accurate translits have come from these users, fresh off the bat soon as the song is commercially released.

I would like to present the 2010 AnimeLyrics.com Bronze Award to:

Chokoreeto & xRiikox

The abovementioned users are also entitled to these privileges:
    • Maintenance for 2 shows of their choice
    • A personal AF Shop prize from yours truly
    • 10k in Gil
    Congratulations. You may give an acceptance speech below.

Please tune in tomorrow to see who wins the Silver Award !
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.

...so that you know where you can find me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: The 2010 AnimeLyrics.com Awards

Wow, I didn't think that I'd ever get something like this, from the way I started out...and that was horribly. ^^" Thanks for giving me this, and for giving me another chance. Also to animeyay and Rizu-chan, who have done awesome translations of my translits at one time or another.

For the shows I'd like to maintain: K-ON!! and Neon Genesis Evangelion. As for the AF shop gift...whatever you think is best.
    Last edited by Rei; 12-12-2010 at 11:05 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

In what way would you want K-ON!! to be maintained further? I'll get on with the crediting mixup very soon, but other than this the page's already quite pretty.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Silver Award Foreword

One of the major successes of the current site is the Vocaloid section. Boasting over 300 songs, the section has expanded to become a place for Vocaloid fans to find the most accurate translations, because of the multi-user contribution system that ensures lyrics are up aplenty and by respected peers in the t/l world. The contributions by these users are invaluable to AnimeLyrics as it makes the site popular for Vocaloid fans, in addition it is due to their translations the Vocaloid fanbase is forever expanding as people now know how meaningful those song lines are.

I would like to present the 2010 AnimeLyrics.com Silver Award to:

bluepenguin, t12111
    , ArtemisA, animeyay, Hikarin, marvelangga

The abovementioned users are also entitled to these privileges:
    • Maintenance for 2 shows of their choice
    • A personal AF Shop prize from yours truly
    • For the duration of 2011 the right to overwrite legacy and unclaimed transliterations
    • 20k in Gil
    • A year's supply of imaginary leek
    Congratulations. You may give an acceptance speech below.

Tune in tomorrow, same time same place, for who will be crowned the AnimeLyrics.com Translator of the Year 2010 !
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-13-2010 at 11:40 PM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

And to think back when I did my first Vocaloid t/l, I noted in the Lyrics Discussion thread that I didn't really like Vocaloids all that much and was going to be leaving most of the translating to the real fans, aside from that one song. Drat those singing robots and the highly talented people who write songs for them!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    • A year's supply of imaginary leek
    OMG I totally lol'd at this one!

But thanks! I wasn't expecting to win an award when I first joined less than a year ago, but hey, of course I'm not complaining!

I remember my reason for joining was so that I could add my translation for Laharl-sama no Sanbika. A day later, ArtemisA contacted me, and I found out she was actually one of my fellow college students and friends.

And then, there was Hikarin whose "Renka" songs I stole for my first batch of translations oops!

まあ、これからも頑張りますから、よろしくお願いします!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Oh and thanks for the Kunai! They match my Kakashi =D

ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2019 11:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Oh wow, look at that! Never thought there would be an award for something like this, I would have tried even harder! =)

I was super psyched when I found out about the plans to start a doujin section (after stalking Azure's blog, like a creeper), since I was smack dab in the middle of my doujin music collecting phase. When the section went up proper, I was just starting to get into Vocaloids in some sort of major way, and being able to post up t/ls for the songs helped feed that. It was sort of fun before anyone else really knew about the section and I was responsible for over 75% of the songs in the section, or something like that. xD This obsession was enough so that somehow I became a video admin for the section (something that I finally have time to start doing again!) Once the section caught on, this was followed by my phase of "grab every popular song right now and put up the t/ls like a greedy jerk." It sort of became a competition, which was interesting. These days I get lazy and just let animeyay take care of my difficult t/ls, since he's better than me (srsly I showed him 'Rasetsu to Mukuro' in complaint and about 4-5 days later he had the thing up!).

Mostly I just really enjoy googling my more popular vocalations to see who's lifted them for a crappy YT vid or used them in a songfic (more than you'd think, on the latter!), as well as browsing my contribution list to bask every once in a while/gloat. Thanks to all for making this so fun, and especially Azure and Kaito (I believe), for making the section possible. =3

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisA View Post
    These days I get lazy and just let animeyay take care of my difficult t/ls, since he's better than me (srsly I showed him 'Rasetsu to Mukuro' in complaint and about 4-5 days later he had the thing up!).
    You made me sound more capable than I actually am lol. I'm more picky than I should be when it comes to lyrics. I only do songs that either I personally like, or at someone else's request, or are challenging. Rasetsu fell into the "challenging" category, so I just had to give it a try. XD

Oh yea, assuming we'll both be at 2011's Otakon, we should find another song to duet. =)

ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA has a reputation beyond repute ArtemisA's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Pfft, don't be so modest, you're definitely better than me. You completed t/ls on stuff I gave up on, like Rasetsu and Kogarashi.

Speaking of which, wasn't Kogarashi the plan?

Also, on a partially unrelated note, I feel I have to pimp the concert here. Check out my solo on the Aria, guys! =)

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yay, you put up your video! My only complaint would be that the other GSO members (including me) appeared only for like 3 seconds. Haha just kidding, you were great!

Tsugai Kogarashi it is! I'd better start working on the harmony part. I can never get the harmony right if I don't practice enough, grrrrr

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

On a side note, I like how we live only half an hour away, meet like once a week, but still chatter on facebook and now here. XD Oh well, it IS weekend so I have an excuse to be unproductive, hehe.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    In what way would you want K-ON!! to be maintained further? I'll get on with the crediting mixup very soon, but other than this the page's already quite pretty.
    Ehh, I guess I'll maintain the Asriel(I'm already doing that) BLEACH section then :o
    Last edited by Rei; 12-12-2010 at 11:06 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

Oh wow, how unexpected! =0 I wouldn't have guessed getting something like this^^ My first translations are kinda awkward though because I was just so scared of trying to stick really literal to the meaning, but doing so I made the songs sound a little funny, ehe ^^; I plan on editing them soon, so sorry Azure-sama!><

@animeyay I don't mind; I like your translation style :3 *pat pat* And you actually know Artemis? =0 I don't know anyone here.... but I have been meeting a lot more Aussie's on here recently!^^

I'm submitting less Vocaloid songs these days to make way for some quite old songs I plan on doing soon. I'll still be submitting them now and then though. Namely, one show I'll be working on is the unfinished translations for Harukanaru Toki no Naka de. Also, I'll be submitting my translation this week of a VERY old song by Shinji Tanimura called Subaru (once I figure out what he means by "Subaru" that is though, ehe^^). I also plan on doing some more JPop songs, mainly by KOKIA since she is one of my favourite artists (she has the most amazing voice!!). The list of KOKIA songs include the two songs sung in Irish Gaelic on her album seeing as I am probably the only translator here that understands it ;p
    I've decided on a new year's resolution too: to stop deciding I don't like my translation the day after I submit it!>< (This happens every time). I just need to sit down, relax, take a breather and then look over it one more time I think ^^

Also, what exactly do you mean by "maintenance of two shows"? I don't think I entirely get it (I'm probably stupid) but I suppose I'd like to do Naruto/Shippuuden because Kakashi is <3's! X3
    I also look forward to my imaginary leek so I can twirl them all around to the Ievan Polka! O_O

Overall, I owe a large amount of gratitude to Azure-sama for putting up with me all this time and answering some of my questions. I'll try to stay out of your way next year^^ *bows*.

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Chokoreeto is on a distinguished road Chokoreeto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2010 04:35 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Thank you for recognizing my work. I'm glad I can help people all around the world who listen to Japanese music. I'm proud of becoming a somebody at this site
    Sorry for the inactivity over the last month, I'll be back soon!
    Thanks for the gift too! It took a minute to get the point
    I'm a bit at a loss for which show to choose. I'm not a fan of any long (and still) running series. I think I'll choose Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!, because it has many songs missing, and, though not a show, Last Alliance, because they are my favourite Japanese band.

marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Umm... this is my first time to post in a thread so.. please bear with me!~ >.<

First of all, i want to thank Azu-sama for accepting me in this website. When i look back, it all started when i was trying to look for the lyrics of a hatsune miku song 'kataomoi vocaloid' and can't find anywhere in the net. Then i remembered that i got scans for 'miku no kanzume' album, and thought of, what i figured out later, "transliterating" it. I found it very tedious because i was a total beginner that time, but i made it somehow. Later i thought of, maybe i could post this lyrics i deciphered in net so others could benefit, and i recalled 'Anime Lyrics dot com' where i get most of my anime lyrics before.

I was surprised that i had to pass a japanese test before i could submit my work! The test took me not minutes, not hours, but days!~ three, to be exact. I got stuck with a single kanji that i wasn't able to figure out right away. And then, to my joy, i passed the transliteration test! And finally was able to submit my first work. I was so excited back then to see my work get posted on the site. I was really happy... but it didn't end there. I got hooked up, and i started to study japanese more seriously since then. Transliteration became my hobby, that i would do it whenever there's a chance in between school work.

When i started to get a little bored with transliteration, i thought of proceeding to translation, which i imagined to be harder back then. I took the translation test around the middle of the year, and happily passed. I felt the joy of being able to express my feelings in the songs i translate, and got hooked up by it as well.

Joining the site made me realize my purpose in life, to make others happy. It was also a dream come true. I just hope that i became of help to the site in the almost one year of my membership. I am really honored with this award bestowed upon me. In exchange, i promise to work harder and do better for my future projects. Thank you again, AzureDark!

P.S. how can i avail of 'a year's supply of imaginary leek'?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ack, sorry I'm late, went out with some family members.

Uhh I think you all are still confused by what maintenance is. Maintenance or in my terms 'mente' means this; as you can see it has all the series pic and album pics along with proper album sorting. BLEACH (Riichan you are a tough customer *cough*) may still be given a maintenance push because the chars single pics aren't posted yet, even though the lyrics are already properly sorted into their single CDs. Naruto and Shippuuden can't though because the OP/EDs are already aligned properly with no chara songs yet. Reborn is a mess though...

mk without further ado let's get this show on! It's the finale we've been waiting for!

Gold Award Foreword

Ever since you came on the site early this year, you have been a humongous revelation to the site. Alongside your own infallible translations, you were equally as willing to reply to requests on this very board. Indeed, that one link up there was all because of you fulfilling a user's maybe-farfetched request... but you never broke a sweat nor a whisper of complaint. The lyrics you churned out were effortlessly swift and yet so rarely erroneous. Heck, you had even tackled SanHora. *shivers*.

You are full of mystery but a willing and kind taskmaster, much like the avatar that you had chosen to depict you. Your humbleness in PMing me corrections all the time, recognising your faults and dealing with them swiftly, should be an example for all.

On a personal note, this was the last straw. Reading it created an impulse in me that you MUST be duly rewarded. And perhaps, soon as I announced that I will be holding these awards last month, people who had read it knew who I was gonna pick. You are simply that awesome.

It is with great pleasure and honour that I present the 2010 Animelyrics.com Gold Award, and crown the AnimeLyrics.com Translator of the Year 2010 title to:

animeyay

Congratulations, and heartfelt gratitude for you being on board with us.

Your prizes include:

• An extra FIVE maintenance(mente) requests
    • A personal AF Shop prize from yours tr- ugh I'm broke...
    • For the duration of 2011 the right to overwrite legacy and unclaimed transliterations and translations
    • The right to retort my translations and replace them with yours wherever we see fit
    • The right to dupe any of your existing lyrics to a different section (from anime to J-pop etc., must obey guidelines)
    • The appointment of video admin
    • AF user account pimpage
    • 70k in Gil
    • The bestest armor we've got. *snaps fingers*
    (For all levels, prizes in Gil will also be handed out soon)

I hope you all agree that I chose the most worthy winner for this year. And yet, there are still so many contributors who have not won anything yet, those like Rizuchan and Natto. We still can't live without them so, let's give a hand for them too!
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-13-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OH MY GOSH! I know this may sound silly to some people, but not even my own graduation from college a year ago made me this happy! THANK YOU, AzureDark-sama, as well as everyone I've met! Wow, I'm not sure what to say anymore! But one thing is for sure: it sure feels nice to be rewarded for doing something you enjoy doing! Originally I came to this site merely for some practice/maintenance of my Japanese, and then I realized how much fun translating was... Blah blah, okay, enough gibbering from me in this thread, =D. I want to scream in joy right now, but my throat's not at its top condition. I must've strained it last night trying to hit some high notes in a song... Plus, my housemates would probably think I'm being murdered or something XD

Honestly, AzureDark, your speech made me 感動して泣きたい. (Haha, oops, translator fail; I'm too lazy to try to remember how to say that in English. =) It was really really nicely written! All this couldn't have been made possible without YOU, of course! One gift is good enough for me, though, you really don't need to give me a second one. I'm very happy already.

PS. It's nice to see Chokoreeto and marvelangga finally showing themselves. To me, they deserve more than me to be called "full of mystery" XD. Hi guys, nice seeing ya!

marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    PS. It's nice to see Chokoreeto and marvelangga finally showing themselves. To me, they deserve more than me to be called "full of mystery" XD. Hi guys, nice seeing ya!
    Hehe, that's rude! Just kidding. I never knew about Anime Forum until recently. Anyway, congratulations for the awards you received, you totally deserve them~

Btw, feel free to issue corrections to my previous works to our great admin whenever necessary, i know i've got tons of them!

PS. I guess i'll try to be a little more active in the forums next time....

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisA View Post
    Mostly I just really enjoy googling my more popular vocalations to see who's lifted them for a crappy YT vid or used them in a songfic (more than you'd think, on the latter!)
    I'm so glad I'm not the only person who does this. (My favorite was the time I found that someone had changed a couple words of my translation of a Gravitation song, of all things, and submitted it to a poetry contest.)

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Actually I think we all do... love those cheesy song fandubs especially.

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Congratulations animeyay! :D *clap clap* You really have earnt it^^ Hopefully I can work just as well next year^^ Ah, if only I had the internet!
    I've always loved your Kakashi-kun avatar.... but.... I just noticed the Teruteru Bouzu on it for the first time! =0 How interesting to have one on an umbrella!XD I wonder if it would work just the same?

I think I get the maintenance thing now^^ As for Naruto.... there may not be character albums, but the OP and ED songs do have some albums they have been compiled into. One was released for the Shippuuden song recently.

Oh, one more thing.... I'm SO SORRY ArtemisA; I thought you were a guy!!!!>< I was like o_O when animeyay said "she"! XP Gomen ne? Ne?!

I love my orange dango too!X3 *Dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku*~!
    I think Azure-sama should get somethign too though because he not only maintains everything, but submits lyrics too. Plus he's been at it for years ;p
    Last edited by Hikarin; 12-13-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh I'm already happy being admin, it's the best job ever!

Yea but I don't like OP/EDs go into collections. It's neater that way having them at the top of the page.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-14-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well as long as you're content^^ It may be fun, but I know how busy and troublesome it can be being a moderator! I was a spam moderator of this forum for over half a year and it was hard! Plus the admin's an evil overlord, so.... <.< *He still calls me a loli!><*

Hmmm.... I suppose so. I'll look around and see which ones I'd like to maintain. Also.... what exactly do you mean by "legacy and unclaimed transliterations"? I'm really not getting anything lately; am I?! :x

Subject to availability.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Legacy and unclaimed lyrics mean the old lyrics that aren't routed to an AF username and its contributor have no remaining presence around the net. This means you still can't overwrite for instance Sailor Bacon's work, at the event that he claims it someday since he's still around the net as GFAQs admin.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh, okay. I think I get it now. And how would we got about overwriting it? Would we post it in the corrections or PM you for instance?

Subject to availability.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

@Xiao: What'd I tell ya man? What'd I tell ya?
    Also, haha, Kogarashi kill your voice? I told you you can octave it down. =P

@Azu: Really? You want to inflict video admin on that poor guy? I've shown him the queue, it ain't pretty.
    (I think I'll do some more thinning out in the next few weeks though, now that my life's calmed down a bit.)

@Hikarin: Pfft, that's okay, I actually do get mistaken for a guy a lot online. xD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information